FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > La Mirage booking rules???

La Mirage booking rules???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *issncuddles OP   Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Seems la Mirage has been fully booked by a Danish Group from 5th to 16th November. Nothing unusual in that,it is a commercial resort after all. Problem is it has been booked for weeks and the bookings for November only opened yesterday morning. So much for bookings ONLY being taken 10months in advance. Seems that any "regulars" who go at the same time every year can go whistle........sad?????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *errynkarenCouple  over a year ago

Telford

Seems to be fully booked every time we try to get in??

By *x2 4 funCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

We have been going the same 2 weeks in September for years but last year and now this year also fully booked as soon as they come out.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just booked for 17 days in June tonight for la mirage. There’s plenty places from June until sept according to Wendy at reception. How far in sept I’m not sure tho. So if people want to go then get booking

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

"Just booked for 17 days in June tonight for la mirage. There’s plenty places from June until sept according to Wendy at reception. How far in sept I’m not sure tho. So if people want to go then get booking "

The swing scene tends to quiet'n down from end of june till begining of sept, to many vinilla tourist plus school hols ppl doing the family hols.

Its fairly easy to work out why it's quiet in June to September, its because the rest of Europe is open, Cap d'Agde etc, and predominantly the Canary Islands are winter destinations. Hence from September onwards through till at least Easter the Canary Islands are packed.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Its fairly easy to work out why it's quiet in June to September, its because the rest of Europe is open, Cap d'Agde etc, and predominantly the Canary Islands are winter destinations. Hence from September onwards through till at least Easter the Canary Islands are packed."

100% correct (avoid the 13 weeks of summer in GC !)

By *ucifer Morningstar68Couple  over a year ago

West Mids

Yes, we are one of the regulars early November. It's cocked up our plans, and having grumbled to the resort, it seems impossible to get past reception. Guess the owners don't really care too much about regulars as the resort could sell out three times over. Poor customer care, but cash is king?

By *nlylearningCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

What did people do before on line booking? It doesnt say you can only book 10 months in advance. - only is not mentioned. The online booking facility is 10 months but you can email any time for group bookings and request a date. We go 4 times a year but yes they could fill the place 3 times over, that isn't bad customer service?

By *ucifer Morningstar68Couple  over a year ago

West Mids

"What did people do before on line booking? It doesnt say you can only book 10 months in advance. - only is not mentioned. The online booking facility is 10 months but you can email any time for group bookings and request a date. We go 4 times a year but yes they could fill the place 3 times over, that isn't bad customer service?

We tried calling and emailing a booking over 10 months in advance, but reception will not book more than ten months in advance. Perhaps group bookings are viewed differently but that makes one rule for one, and one for another, which we feel is not great customer care. "

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

[Removed by poster at 08/05/20 16:27:18]

london

Mailed them re. Booking for Feb 2021 but heard nothing back. Needless to say I've taken my custom elsewhere

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Mailed them re. Booking for Feb 2021 but heard nothing back. Needless to say I've taken my custom elsewhere"

Not surprisingly as You are a single man ::::: it’s couples only !

"Mailed them re. Booking for Feb 2021 but heard nothing back. Needless to say I've taken my custom elsewhere

Not surprisingly as You are a single man ::::: it’s couples only ! "

we emailed them about a matter, last week...usual prompt and courteous reply from Wendy, despite them being in lockdown.

london

Actually we're a couple but I Understand why you assumed not. A single profile on here however, because my DL doesn't want to be on here in any way, doesn't mean I play alone.

And still haven't got a reply from them

"Actually we're a couple but I Understand why you assumed not. A single profile on here however, because my DL doesn't want to be on here in any way, doesn't mean I play alone.

And still haven't got a reply from them"

Of course you are

By *supwanted03Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We’ve been going (normally twice a year) since it first opened (the original place) and yes it’s getting difficult to get in.

» Add a new message to this topic