FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > PDI Dunes for the uninitiated

PDI Dunes for the uninitiated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

On the forum threads there is lots of talk about the Dunes in PDI and it is a large area.

The last thing we want to do is walk round a desert like two camels looking for some action.

Can the initiated help the uninitiated, nude areas and action areas, gay or mixed etc

Kiosks and other locations in the dunes

And of course any other outside places were couples like to meet up?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allmeDavidMan  over a year ago

london

Went there with the OH last year as newbies and TBH its pretty obvious when you're in the swingers area. Guys walking round naked and playing with their todgers spying through bushes and more.

Its a little intimidating at first but good fun once you get over that initial feeling of WTF.

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Really depends on were you are coming from if you are coming from the light house walk along

The beach a couple of hundred yards walk past the lake on the left hand side and that is the start of the swingers area you will find secluded areas were you can put up a brolly or wind break if you walk a little feather you will find the gay area men walking around nude looking for some fun at that stage if you are looking away with your back to the lighthouse turn to the right keep walking to the sea and you will find hut 4 which is the nude beach if you are coming from the Rui palace side head for the lighthouse and you will come across both b4 you get to the lighthouse hope this helps

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The grunting and groaning helps to identify too.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

Find kiosk 4, not hard if you're walking along the beach.

Directly behind 4 climb up the sand dune and you should see the shrubbery where any playing will happen.

Watch for a while and you'll see where the couples walk to and as soon as you see a couple disappear into the shrubs you'll see dozens of the walking dead following lol.

If you start at the Riu hotel there are 3 signposted paths, to get to kiosk 4 follow the one to your left and then follow the wooden posts. It does vary from year to year as the dunes move and they move the posts. In your way you will see little "nests" up in the dunes where you can play and have a good view around you. If it's single men you want they will find you.

We never really saw many couples playing in all the years we have been going but to be honest it's not our thing so we don't go looking too hard but we do play by ourselves. I'm told most of the fun happens later in the afternoon when the sun worshipers are leaving to return to hotels.

Probably best is to stick a note on here when you are in GC asking to meet with someone to show you the best places, I'm sure there will be someone willing.

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Hut 4 naturist Head inland towards 10 o’clock for action Saturday busy with local guys Hut 8 naturist acceptable but mixed

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man  over a year ago

Eastbourne

we’re looking forward to seeing lots of action in a couple of weeks, cum over and join us if your young and slim.

Thanks for all the friendly advice

Staying at HL Suitehotel Adult only Nude PDI

27th Feb - 5th March

hoping to meet lots of kinky play mates..... come and say hi, were open, friendly and defiantly NOT shy!

We will be waring as little as possible in every situation and place as much as possible!

Couple only please cum and say hi

By *ounds like funCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're hoping to be in PDI 16th to 26th August. We will be looking for fun in the dunes.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"We're hoping to be in PDI 16th to 26th August. We will be looking for fun in the dunes. "

There’s plenty of fun to be had in PDI but my experience of the dunes isn’t good unless you are going there with someone you have met beforehand to play. Lots of single, very pushy, old Spanish and German guys that don’t take no for an answer!

GP x

By *uv2kiss2Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

Follow the trial of used tissue & toilet roll !

By *uv2kiss2Couple  over a year ago

Norwich

trail* (bloody predictive text)

The dunes are out of bounds now.

You can only walk and follow the wooden path around them and not actually go into them anymore.

During LockDown here the dunes started to be a natural beauty spot again, no waste, no litter, no dirty toilet roll etc etc and I think that the plan is to keep them this way for as long as possible.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"The dunes are out of bounds now.

You can only walk and follow the wooden path around them and not actually go into them anymore.

During LockDown here the dunes started to be a natural beauty spot again, no waste, no litter, no dirty toilet roll etc etc and I think that the plan is to keep them this way for as long as possible. "

That's good

By *aucySouWestersCouple  over a year ago

Devon

Young and slim.....good luck with that!

During LockDown here the dunes started to be a natural beauty spot again, no waste, no litter, no dirty toilet roll etc etc and I think that the plan is to keep them this way for as long as possible. "

I really do wish people would follow the rules on the dunes. I’ll never forget what it looked like on the 2nd of May. It was really breathtaking. Sadly it’s Never looked like that again....

During LockDown here the dunes started to be a natural beauty spot again, no waste, no litter, no dirty toilet roll etc etc and I think that the plan is to keep them this way for as long as possible.

I really do wish people would follow the rules on the dunes. I’ll never forget what it looked like on the 2nd of May. It was really breathtaking. Sadly it’s Never looked like that again.... "

Sad times

By *appyguy4413Man  over a year ago

Christchurch, Dorset, Watford, west London

If only they kept up with the bin bag collection they use to do then the dunes would have looked better and maybe they would have kept them open... I would agree for the large dune at the back being closed off to prevent erosion but to shut off the other areas is a pain. What’s going to happen on the windy days when people headed back into the dune area for shelter ... it was also a great place to find shade without having to carry a parasol around all day .... hopefully enough defiant people will keep going bavk into the dunes so they will give up policing it or maybe they will want to save some money a stop the patrols

"If only they kept up with the bin bag collection they use to do then the dunes would have looked better and maybe they would have kept them open... I would agree for the large dune at the back being closed off to prevent erosion but to shut off the other areas is a pain. What’s going to happen on the windy days when people headed back into the dune area for shelter ... it was also a great place to find shade without having to carry a parasol around all day .... hopefully enough defiant people will keep going bavk into the dunes so they will give up policing it or maybe they will want to save some money a stop the patrols "

have you met people? You could have 100 people all carrying bin bags for rubbish walking up and down the dune area all day everyday and some people would still throw their rubbish on the ground. I wouldn't want to pick up shitty loo roll and spunked filled condoms all day. BLURGH.

» Add a new message to this topic