FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > November fiestas 2020

November fiestas 2020

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well the Benidorm November fiestas batteries have been recharged. Flights and hotel paid for. Going out 10th til 14th. Staying down near the Heartbreak bar on the front. Any of you lovely fabbers going this year?

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

Como siempre.

Are we actually gonna meet this year?

Costa Blanca Spain...

Were we supposed to last year?

"Were we supposed to last year?"
the year before,we spoke beforehand about meeting up but it never happened. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

First time in 5 years i am not going. Too many younger morons each year, last years was a nightmare with fighting and stupidity every night. Shame as it was a great week for normal people

"First time in 5 years i am not going. Too many younger morons each year, last years was a nightmare with fighting and stupidity every night. Shame as it was a great week for normal people"

Yeah that’s why I missed my first one in years last year. For the first time ever it kicked off in my friends bar,the shamrock and its never kicked off in there in 20 years

"First time in 5 years i am not going. Too many younger morons each year, last years was a nightmare with fighting and stupidity every night. Shame as it was a great week for normal people

Yeah that’s why I missed my first one in years last year. For the first time ever it kicked off in my friends bar,the shamrock and its never kicked off in there in 20 years "

Ridiculous how many fights and even a full on riot that we witnessed. Young guys putting bangers in bottles and rolling them at groups. Absolute morons!

"First time in 5 years i am not going. Too many younger morons each year, last years was a nightmare with fighting and stupidity every night. Shame as it was a great week for normal people

Yeah that’s why I missed my first one in years last year. For the first time ever it kicked off in my friends bar,the shamrock and its never kicked off in there in 20 years

Ridiculous how many fights and even a full on riot that we witnessed. Young guys putting bangers in bottles and rolling them at groups. Absolute morons!"

Be a shame if it turns to shit. My best mate lives there and I’ve been going out since 96 on & off.

By *othiandoggersCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

We are going to try it fly in 8th nov

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

You will find fights every where you go do let the idiots spoil your time there just leave them to it and enjoy what is a great week been going now for 17 yrs and love it every time x

"You will find fights every where you go do let the idiots spoil your time there just leave them to it and enjoy what is a great week been going now for 17 yrs and love it every time x"

Got very noticably worse each of the last few years as the younger mob take over, no point in saying ignore the fights when plenty of people have said they have had enough. Prices are getting dafter too, i paid £200 less for flights at easter than what are available for Nov. Not worth it frankly

"You will find fights every where you go do let the idiots spoil your time there just leave them to it and enjoy what is a great week been going now for 17 yrs and love it every time x

Got very noticably worse each of the last few years as the younger mob take over, no point in saying ignore the fights when plenty of people have said they have had enough. Prices are getting dafter too, i paid £200 less for flights at easter than what are available for Nov. Not worth it frankly"

My mates have started flying from down south to save money. I can’t be bothered but they save £200/300 by doing it.

By *londisbackCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We have booked again.While to go though.

"We have booked again.While to go though."
that’s good news. Where are you guys staying?

Do you go drinking in the shamrock?? X

By *londisbackCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Staying in Riviera .Just down from Flash.

Costa Blanca Spain...

On a lighter note.

I'm thinking that doctor and nurse outfits (with full face masks) will be all the rage this year.

"On a lighter note.

I'm thinking that doctor and nurse outfits (with full face masks) will be all the rage this year. "

haha,yeah I think you’re probably right x

"Staying in Riviera .Just down from Flash."

Aaaaaaah yes I know it,just near where the road splits,near the roundabout. X

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"On a lighter note.

I'm thinking that doctor and nurse outfits (with full face masks) will be all the rage this year. "

Think you are right .... but maybe just face masks , nothing else ... ( might be more suitable in Cap ?)

"On a lighter note.

I'm thinking that doctor and nurse outfits (with full face masks) will be all the rage this year.

Think you are right .... but maybe just face masks , nothing else ... ( might be more suitable in Cap ?) "

Get yourselves to beni for the fiestas,I reckon that outfit will be well received x

» Add a new message to this topic