FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Bellevue Club Alcudia Majorca

Bellevue Club Alcudia Majorca

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy4youxx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Will be staying at the Bellevue Club in Alcudia, Majorca on my own from 21 april till 28th anyone be there or know of any decent places to find some fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Will be staying at the Bellevue Club in Alcudia, Majorca on my own from 21 april till 28th anyone be there or know of any decent places to find some fun "
been once, gorgeous harbour.

Knowing you fun will always find you.

Have a stunning time lady.

Pontefract

"Will be staying at the Bellevue Club in Alcudia, Majorca on my own from 21 april till 28th anyone be there or know of any decent places to find some fun been once, gorgeous harbour.

Knowing you fun will always find you.

Have a stunning time lady."

By *donistaMan  over a year ago

Palma Mallorca

I can recomend you some funny and nice places to enjoy and get fun too.

do you have a car to move yourself?

Pontefract

"I can recomend you some funny and nice places to enjoy and get fun too.

do you have a car to move yourself?

"

No I never drive abroad wouldn't trust myself lol

By *donistaMan  over a year ago

Palma Mallorca

ok... so

Close to your location you have "Son Serra de Marina" that it's a wild beach, without buildings. This beach have a nudist area and usually have a swinger people around.

In spite of you have more places but those ones are not as close like the previous one.

If I can give you any other tip just let me know. I live in the island!

By *ella chowMan  over a year ago

Bradford

I've been here twice it's like a campsite but with hotel blocks.

Being a smoker at the time I spent alot of time on the balcony you can see into neighbouring balcony without making a very big effort, am sat out one night a few beers and cigs just shorts on like you do chilling to cool down ready for bed and I can hear a couple having sex it sounded like it was my block because it was so clear but I can see it's a couple bang opposite but less than 50 yards.The sound alone got me hard just before I spotted the couple having spotted them I couldn't help but release my hard dick and start wanking enjoying every minute of it and close to cuming I stand up ready to try catch as much as I can then I hear a moan virtually right next to me it's only the women for the next room hand on her tit while finger fucking herself she see me see her and she flys off inside am shock and lost me rhythm but start back up with the naughty thoughts she may of got off watching me, I must of cum so much more that I normally do because they was cum everywhere over my hands the low wall front my foot and the floor everywhere

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi

I live in Mallorca, and we can enjoy nudist beaches and fun =)

Pontefract

Why have you opened up a post from a year ago im not here and now getting messages from silly men who cant read

By *ella chowMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"Why have you opened up a post from a year ago im not here and now getting messages from silly men who cant read "

Unfortunately that's what can happen I was just sharing an experience from a couple of years ago however it's others that are wasting their time by NOT reading correctly

Pontefract

I never ended up going lol it got cancelled due to covid hoping this one in October to Majorca can go ahead if things are safe x

» Add a new message to this topic