Has anyone heard about this

Getting a bit to close for comfort for our liking

We due to go to canaries very soon and getting worried now

Anyone else feel like this

Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

this virus is not worse than a flu virus, people please don't make it more than it is.....it's affecting old people and people asthma ect....also the first people who got this virus, already recuperated. Treat it like a normal new flu and not apocalypse please.....?? take care and stay healthy

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Has anyone heard about this

Getting a bit to close for comfort for our liking

We due to go to canaries very soon and getting worried now

Anyone else feel like this

Xx"

Hello lovely. It is an Italian visitor and now his wife with the virus, so guests at the hotel have to stay there, locked in. I suppose they will be tested. No I'm not unduly worried, it's mainly elderly and people with other health issues who may be vulnerable. We have to carry on as normal x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Corona virus??? Is this the hotel up near the aqua park

By *unlovers OP   Couple  over a year ago

rotherham

What age is classed as elderley?

There has already been people in their thirties dying........it sounds awful to me

Maybe I’m worrying for nowt

By *orksCouple25Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

If you are younger and fit without medical conditions then the problem is not whether you will be exposed to this virus (influenza kills thousands in the U.K. every winter yet we just get on with life) but whether just one case in your hotel will mean you are stuck in your room for the next 2 weeks in a state of quarantine . Even worse with cruise ships . An AirBand B apartment seems far more attractive as at least you can’t get quarantined in it .

chelmsford

"What age is classed as elderley?

There has already been people in their thirties dying........it sounds awful to me

Maybe I’m worrying for nowt"

Not your age and these are most likely people with other health issues, regardless of age don't over think it

Last update of Gobierno de Canarias at 21.30

The Minister of Health, Teresa Cruz, confirms that she is still waiting for the confirmation of the latest test on the couple which will be known around 23:00 this evening.

None of the other members of the group of Italians who arrived in Tenerife with the couple have tested positive for coranovirus and have not presented symptoms of any kind.

They arrived on the island on the 17th by air and the ten friends took private transport from the Tenerife South airport to the H10 hotel in Adeje. All of them have undergone the tests ordered by the protocol, as has the taxi driver who took the couple to the Quirón Salud clinic on Monday, without any contagion being detected.

The President of the Government of the Canary Islands, accompanied by the Minister of Health and the Chief of Epidemiology of the Executive, among other authorities, explained on Tuesday at a press conference the details. Among other issues, he revealed that the decision to detain all clients of the H10 hotel following the detection of the positive result was taken by a local judge, who has decreed that all clients will be held in the establishment until they conclude all the necessary tests.

The two Italians have only moved around that hotel establishment from the day they arrived until the moment they went to the clinic, which has reduced the scope of isolation and actions. The hotel now has about 700 clients of 25 different nationalities, all the people analyzed have resulted in the absence of symptoms related to the disease.

No reason for panicking xx John & Nora

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Last update of Gobierno de Canarias at 21.30

The Minister of Health, Teresa Cruz, confirms that she is still waiting for the confirmation of the latest test on the couple which will be known around 23:00 this evening.

None of the other members of the group of Italians who arrived in Tenerife with the couple have tested positive for coranovirus and have not presented symptoms of any kind.

They arrived on the island on the 17th by air and the ten friends took private transport from the Tenerife South airport to the H10 hotel in Adeje. All of them have undergone the tests ordered by the protocol, as has the taxi driver who took the couple to the Quirón Salud clinic on Monday, without any contagion being detected.

The President of the Government of the Canary Islands, accompanied by the Minister of Health and the Chief of Epidemiology of the Executive, among other authorities, explained on Tuesday at a press conference the details. Among other issues, he revealed that the decision to detain all clients of the H10 hotel following the detection of the positive result was taken by a local judge, who has decreed that all clients will be held in the establishment until they conclude all the necessary tests.

The two Italians have only moved around that hotel establishment from the day they arrived until the moment they went to the clinic, which has reduced the scope of isolation and actions. The hotel now has about 700 clients of 25 different nationalities, all the people analyzed have resulted in the absence of symptoms related to the disease.

No reason for panicking xx John & Nora"

They might not have left the hotel but I'm sure dozens that they were in contact with did .

I do agree however there's as much chance of dying from "normal" flu

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

No reason for panicking xx John & Nora"

I wonder who pays if

(A) people are forced to stay beyond their allocated dates

(B) people miss their flights home and have no insurance

(C) people were staying on a room only basis and now require hotel food and drink to their rooms

By *andy2123Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"What age is classed as elderley?

Maybe I’m worrying for nowt"

Dont worry hun, i have some powerful cream which will beat it. Xx

the wetlands

I wonder who pays if

(C) people were staying on a room only basis and now require hotel food and drink to their rooms "

A your insurance

B don't even think about it

C your insurance

By *ondscotMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I’m in costa Adeje just now with all my family. We are having a fantastic time and everything is as normal so far. Glad not to be at the affected hotel, but not worried at all. As others have said, this virus isn’t a big deal for those who are not compromised in any way. Usual rules apply in my opinion, regular hand washing and hope for the best.

Belfast

"I’m in costa Adeje just now with all my family. We are having a fantastic time and everything is as normal so far. Glad not to be at the affected hotel, but not worried at all. As others have said, this virus isn’t a big deal for those who are not compromised in any way. Usual rules apply in my opinion, regular hand washing and hope for the best. "

Problem is - usual rules don’t apply in the clubs! Saunas, dark rooms, glory jokes, jacuzzis, shared beds.......

Gran Canaria could very well be a monogamous holiday destination this year if things escalate!!

the wetlands

"I’m in costa Adeje just now with all my family. We are having a fantastic time and everything is as normal so far. Glad not to be at the affected hotel, but not worried at all. As others have said, this virus isn’t a big deal for those who are not compromised in any way. Usual rules apply in my opinion, regular hand washing and hope for the best.

Problem is - usual rules don’t apply in the clubs! Saunas, dark rooms, glory jokes, jacuzzis, shared beds.......

Gran Canaria could very well be a monogamous holiday destination this year if things escalate!!"

You are at more risk of being run over by a bicycle

Belfast

"I’m in costa Adeje just now with all my family. We are having a fantastic time and everything is as normal so far. Glad not to be at the affected hotel, but not worried at all. As others have said, this virus isn’t a big deal for those who are not compromised in any way. Usual rules apply in my opinion, regular hand washing and hope for the best.

Gran Canaria could very well be a monogamous holiday destination this year if things escalate!!

You are at more risk of being run over by a bicycle"

You ever taken a walk on the towpath ?

the wetlands

You ever taken a walk on the towpath ? "

Ever caught the flu in a swingers clib

Belfast

[Removed by poster at 26/02/20 18:55:58]

chelmsford

You ever taken a walk on the towpath ?

Ever caught the flu in a swingers clib"

Nope, never been in a swingers clib, so I think I'm safe

By *wiprRightForMeMan  over a year ago

spain

Another 2 confirmed cases in the UK one contracted in Italy the other contracted in Tenerife

Gran Canaria could very well be a monogamous holiday destination this year if things escalate!!"

So you better stay home or in your hotel if you think like this, you can not go to any bar, restaurant, in a bus, on a boat, or go to the market/shopping malls or even in an airplane because people touch everything!!!

Please don't make it more than it is....enjoy life, wash your hands regularly and stay healthy

Belfast

So you better stay home or in your hotel if you think like this, you can not go to any bar, restaurant, in a bus, on a boat, or go to the market/shopping malls or even in an airplane because people touch everything!!!

Please don't make it more than it is....enjoy life, wash your hands regularly and stay healthy "

Indeed - apart from the fact that my options for fucking the stewardess, the bus driver or the cashier are much reduced as opposed to my options when in a club .....

I wonder who pays if

(C) people were staying on a room only basis and now require hotel food and drink to their rooms

A your insurance

C your insurance"

So make sure you have insurance x

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

I wonder who pays if

A your insurance

C your insurance

So make sure you have insurance x"

Why would any one go abroad with out insurance is beond me,

Gwent

Some medical woman on tv last night said face mask dont stop the virus, safest way treat it like a common cold, blow your nose with tissues throw it away wash your hands in ordenary soap and keep your hands clean, our own flu in this country is stronger than coronavirus,

Gwent

And to all those brave men who have suffered from the dreaded

"Man flu", im with u guys, these weman dont know the half of it!!!,

Oops!!!, gonna get it now lol.

the wetlands

I wonder who pays if

A your insurance

C your insurance

So make sure you have insurance x

Why would any one go abroad with out insurance is beond me, "

And probably complain to the sun if it went tits up and couldn't get home, there's always one ffs

It seems you can catch it anywhere but if your gonna catch it your gonna catch it just take precautions

the wetlands

"It seems you can catch it anywhere but if your gonna catch it your gonna catch it just take precautions "

Well I'd rather catch it in the canaries than a wet and windy shit hole anyday

"It seems you can catch it anywhere but if your gonna catch it your gonna catch it just take precautions

Well I'd rather catch it in the canaries than a wet and windy shit hole anyday "

Spot on

By *pussystretcherMan  over a year ago

leven area

"It seems you can catch it anywhere but if your gonna catch it your gonna catch it just take precautions

Well I'd rather catch it in the canaries than a wet and windy shit hole anyday "

What better being self isolated with a sexy lady or married couple for 14 days but only after 14 days in the sunshine first

the wetlands

Well I'd rather catch it in the canaries than a wet and windy shit hole anyday

What better being self isolated with a sexy lady or married couple for 14 days but only after 14 days in the sunshine first "

40 couples locked into fun4all , just imagine it

» Add a new message to this topic