FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Gran canaria

Gran canaria

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ny1local OP   Man  over a year ago

READING

I'm thinking of going out last week in March, if you look at my profile have you any recommendations as to best location for sun,fun and accommodation?...ps,should I worry about coronavirus?,thanks folks.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleRMan  over a year ago

Telford

"I'm thinking of going out last week in March, if you look at my profile have you any recommendations as to best location for sun,fun and accommodation?...ps,should I worry about coronavirus?,thanks folks."

Just stayed in maspalomas Corallium Dunas, very close to the beach and dunes and easy walk into pdi.. have fun

READING

"I'm thinking of going out last week in March, if you look at my profile have you any recommendations as to best location for sun,fun and accommodation?...ps,should I worry about coronavirus?,thanks folks.

Just stayed in maspalomas Corallium Dunas, very close to the beach and dunes and easy walk into pdi.. have fun"

thanks for that, I'm not sure why, but I thought maspalomas was mainly gays,apologies to all if I'm wrong.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm thinking of going out last week in March, if you look at my profile have you any recommendations as to best location for sun,fun and accommodation?...ps,should I worry about coronavirus?,thanks folks.

Just stayed in maspalomas Corallium Dunas, very close to the beach and dunes and easy walk into pdi.. have funthanks for that, I'm not sure why, but I thought maspalomas was mainly gays,apologies to all if I'm wrong. "

No it isn't

READING

Just stayed in maspalomas Corallium Dunas, very close to the beach and dunes and easy walk into pdi.. have funthanks for that, I'm not sure why, but I thought maspalomas was mainly gays,apologies to all if I'm wrong.

No it isn't "

okay,I'm happy to be corrected, just a misconception on my part.

chelmsford

Just stayed in maspalomas Corallium Dunas, very close to the beach and dunes and easy walk into pdi.. have funthanks for that, I'm not sure why, but I thought maspalomas was mainly gays,apologies to all if I'm wrong.

No it isn't okay,I'm happy to be corrected, just a misconception on my part. "

Not sure where you heard that. There are gay people there as there are in Playa del Ingles, there are also straight people, so a nice mixture

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

Gay people are not interested in straights! They have there own community to play with! If you want to enjoy your holiday go into a gay bar, they certainly know how to party, that’s what we’re gonna do when we go in June.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We spend a lot of our time in the yumbo

Great bars great atmosphere and some good music

By *azmar62Couple  over a year ago

Hinckley

"We spend a lot of our time in the yumbo

Great bars great atmosphere and some good music"

We’re newbies to pdi so we’ll give yumbo a try.

By *venturerMan  over a year ago

Bodmin

Will corona virus bugger our holiday plans?

chelmsford

"Will corona virus bugger our holiday plans?"

Who knows, I hope not

» Add a new message to this topic