FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ibiza, nude beaches

Ibiza, nude beaches

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *empsey and hotpiece OP   Man  over a year ago

North west

We’re off to Ibiza in July for 4 nights and stopping at playa d’en Bossa.

Can anyone give us info if there’s any nude beaches in vicinity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *etermaryCouple  over a year ago

croydon

Salinas & es cavallet next door to each other..Salinas has bars on the back part of beach..they are 10 min taxi ride from pd Bossa.. enjoy x

North west

"Salinas & es cavallet next door to each other..Salinas has bars on the back part of beach..they are 10 min taxi ride from pd Bossa.. enjoy x"

Thank you, most helpful

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

Cavallet is a beautiful beach, just make sure you go to the proper part for nudism.

When you come to the entrance (by El Chiringuito, which by the way is a lovely restaurant. Love their home made lemonade ) turn left. The first part of the beach is just normal. Keep walking for a few minutes and you'll come to more parasols and sunbeds, that's the nudist bit. Go too far and you'll be in the gay bit at the far end. Don't worry each bit has lots of space in-between so you won't get mixed up.

If you want a bed and parasol I would recommend getting there by 10:30am, it tends to fill up quite quick.

North west

"Cavallet is a beautiful beach, just make sure you go to the proper part for nudism.

When you come to the entrance (by El Chiringuito, which by the way is a lovely restaurant. Love their home made lemonade ) turn left. The first part of the beach is just normal. Keep walking for a few minutes and you'll come to more parasols and sunbeds, that's the nudist bit. Go too far and you'll be in the gay bit at the far end. Don't worry each bit has lots of space in-between so you won't get mixed up.

If you want a bed and parasol I would recommend getting there by 10:30am, it tends to fill up quite quick."

More great advice, thank you

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

That should have been turn right, not left. If you turn left you'll be in the sea

By *lefanteparatiMan  over a year ago

spain

There are lot of areas to be nude and swim. There are lot of corners where you can be at nature countryside.

I live here all year. Let me know if u want I show to u! Xx

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

Booked for July 13th to 19th so any recommendations grateful

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We’re off to Ibiza in July for 4 nights and stopping at playa d’en Bossa.

Can anyone give us info if there’s any nude beaches in vicinity? "

If i walk past and compliment your beautiful body would you hold it agenst me

By *unnyTailsCouple  over a year ago

Leeds / London

We visited Es Cavallet and had a great day enjoying our naked selfs on the beach and we had food and drink at the bar on the gay side of the beach! Defo would like to try the other place with the nice lemonade ... maybe next time as we are back in August x

» Add a new message to this topic