FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Ryanair

Ryanair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anary57 OP   Couple  over a year ago

near lowestoft

We were due to fly to Gran Canaria on the 19th March from Stansted.

Still haven't been offered a refund from Ryanair air.

There website says the flight is still going. Has anyone been offered a refund from this airline? x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

It can’t be still flying guys as the borders are closed

Good luck with the Ryanair refund

We where suppose to fly at end of April but no full well we won’t be going either

We also with Ryanair

Let us know how you get on

Xxxxx

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

I've been stiffed by Ryanair over a flight that went out yesterday. I daresay they just used it to move their fleet around but will claim it was open to people to fly on for leisure purposes despite government advice. I hope they wither and die.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Still flying out of Bristol but empty just picking up. Yes boarders are closed but only for people coming in.

Go to their website and see that they are still flying out of the Spain until 20th of March

By *etsplayagain69Man  over a year ago

prestwick

Mine is still in the air heading to Lanzarote I never went and couldn’t contact them or travel agent I suppose I’ve just lost hundreds of pounds I’ll never fly with them again

By *supwanted03Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

We fly out Monday with Ryanair but today’s announcement must make it impossible for Ryanair not to refund ?

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

People we know are still flying from UK to Canary Islands. As yet there is no air border lockdown. We are in Canary Island home as we speak. Shops ,supplies and general behaviour better here than UK according to nurse practitioner daughter.

I heard mainland Spain are going to close the hotels down soon

" I heard mainland Spain are going to close the hotels down soon"

They already have, we had 2 hotels guests move into ours yesterday and our onw closes friday, the staff are saying they may not open again until the end of May, don't know how true this is but they are genuinely worried about their jobs.

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

[Removed by poster at 17/03/20 20:22:31]

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

Our hotel is talking about closeing on sat it seems to be the cut off for rescue flights hope we are wrong but greenfield hotel have said thay will be shut to end of may when hotel is empty

By *i mayo coupleCouple  over a year ago

sligo

Be a lot more worry about survival them refunds, the world is not closing down for something minor,

this will go on a long time to can't see where it will end,

Ryanair is not a holiday airline and even if you don't want to travel they have to bring people home both ways,

By *ebsandkevCouple  over a year ago

Crowborough

We hope all the people stuck aboard mange to get home safe which ever airline you are flying with we know there is still a lot of people in gran Canaria who still cannot get hold of there airline or holiday company and have no idear how thay are getting home

Be safe and hope this all works out in the end

By *otrockersCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

Ryan air have cancelled our return flight on the 22nd, but when you apply for a refund it says you have the wrong booking reference. In other words they have no intention of paying you back, and lots of people having the same problem. So glad we never got on the flight out or we would be in trouble.

rotherham

Sounds like Ryanair are going to be the difficult ones for paying out refunds

By *imilfCouple  over a year ago

Close to llandudno

why do people book with Ryanair ? cheapest isn't always best

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Sounds like Ryanair are going to be the difficult ones for paying out refunds"

Highlight it as much as you can. Get in touch with Simon Calder at the BBC.

Michael O Leary does not like negative publicity.

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

well when i checked my booking from them, had a note saying theyve cancelled my return flight and press here for refund but they dont recognise my 6 digit booking ref number, which is the number on my booking form?.tut.

By *tm1Man  over a year ago

great oakley

Was supposed to fly to Tenerife 16/3 with Ryanair despite the fact that the whole island was about to go into total lockdown and fco advice against all but essential travel flight still departed I chose not to board that flight and so have been told by Ryanair that I am not entitled to a refund

By *rgasmicFunCouple  over a year ago

Gwent

O'Leary is giving nothing back also Ryan air is suppose to be pulling out of GC end of March he is not making enough money from GC flights, yeah right, lol.

rotherham

"why do people book with Ryanair ? cheapest isn't always best "

We did nt book with them cos they where the cheapest

We booked with them cos they had the best flight times for us

By *opitinpeteMan  over a year ago

tipton

I would not be at all surprised if after all this Ryanair never fly again and rightfully so??????

rotherham

I totally agree to be honest

We have to use ryanair because no one else goes to GC from bristol.

"We have to use ryanair because no one else goes to GC from bristol. "

Easy jet do flights from Bristol to GC. We've been looking for October.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Just had my flight cancelled and filled the form in online, took two minutes.. now let’s see if I get it all back, if I do, be the only luck I’ve had this year .. oh and just cancelled my car hire with gold car, I’m having droughts about them, just have a feeling I’ll get stung somewhere.. but let’s see

By *lue TopazWoman  over a year ago

dublin

Just had our flights to GC cancelled but when i try to claim the refund its telling me my booking ref is invalid. Read on FB that its happening to lots of passengers in last few days.

By *iam 2020Man  over a year ago

town

"Just had our flights to GC cancelled but when i try to claim the refund its telling me my booking ref is invalid. Read on FB that its happening to lots of passengers in last few days."

Have you checked in?

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I had flights booked with Ryan air for Rome at the end of the month. They sorted the refund really quick to be fair.

I got an email to say it had been cancelled a form asking me if I wanted to reschedule or change to a different destination or cancel. I just cancelled .

"O'Leary is giving nothing back also Ryan air is suppose to be pulling out of GC end of March he is not making enough money from GC flights, yeah right, lol."

My October flights from Bristol are booked with them

town

"I had flights booked with Ryan air for Rome at the end of the month. They sorted the refund really quick to be fair.

I got an email to say it had been cancelled a form asking me if I wanted to reschedule or change to a different destination or cancel. I just cancelled ."

did you have to check in first before they gave you the refund?

rotherham

"I had flights booked with Ryan air for Rome at the end of the month. They sorted the refund really quick to be fair.

I got an email to say it had been cancelled a form asking me if I wanted to reschedule or change to a different destination or cancel. I just cancelled .

did you have to check in first before they gave you the refund?"

Yes this is what we are wanting to know

Even tho we won’t be going....do we still have to check in to get a refund back

They will contact you cancelling the flight. Approx 5 clicks and 3 days later the cash is in your account.

Simple and efficient. Do not cancel yourself.

town

"They will contact you cancelling the flight. Approx 5 clicks and 3 days later the cash is in your account.

"

did you have to check in first?

rotherham

"They will contact you cancelling the flight. Approx 5 clicks and 3 days later the cash is in your account.

did you have to check in first?"

Yes this is what I asked too

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"Just had our flights to GC cancelled but when i try to claim the refund its telling me my booking ref is invalid. Read on FB that its happening to lots of passengers in last few days."

We have the same problem.

Our flight home for Monday was cancelled a few days ago.

We've tried to get the refund a dozen times and always hit a brick wall with "invalid booking reference"

By *cared and curiousCouple  over a year ago

Jarrow

We had the same.

However if you use the link in the email you should receive it seems to work.

Good luck

By *otrockersCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

We had the same,apparently what we thought was a 1 in our booking reference was a capital letter i

By *artycple123Couple  over a year ago

staffs

Same problem with our refund kept saying wrong booking ref then today another email with a link in it clicked the link and filled in the form hey presto said refund will be with us within 7 days we will see on that one.

By *inathetartTV/TS  over a year ago

DERBY

i'd checked in with ryan air but friends in benidorm said dont fly out tues 17th cos of rumours of lockdown fears which happened,but ryanair flew out without me so wont refund my money but i should of been returning to uk this monday night and that flights cancelled so on my itinery it said my return flights cancelled click here for change of flight or refund,2 days of it not recognising my booking ref number i found an email from them which was only trying to sell me more baggage allowance but theres a contact us button which i pressed then online claims form/general refund/death link and it takes you to the refund page which DID recognise my booking ref number so anyone thats had same problem with them not recognising your 6 digit number try this its worked for me.

town

was due to fly out this morning with Ryanair, I've been trying to get refund for the last few days it kept saying ref no invalid.

Tried it again today after our flight was due you leave and they have said the refund will be back in our bank account in a few days. so for all you people looking for your money back I think you have to wait till the date you were due to fly before they deal with your booking.

By *lue TopazWoman  over a year ago

dublin

We were due to fly out on April 7th.Received yesterday an email with a link to apply for refund and was successful. Money to be back in account in 5 to 7 days.

town

"We were due to fly out on April 7th.Received yesterday an email with a link to apply for refund and was successful. Money to be back in account in 5 to 7 days."

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

"We were due to fly out on April 7th.Received yesterday an email with a link to apply for refund and was successful. Money to be back in account in 5 to 7 days.

"

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

We had flights from Cyprus to Tel Aviv last week cancEllen. Pressed the refund button answered the questions we had the money back in 3 days.

Flights from Cyprus back to UK were cancelled and we changed our flights no problem.

By *ranco82Man  over a year ago

belfast

Am due to fly out to Alicante tomorrow. Ryanair sent me an email to say flight cancelled.

However when clicking a link to obtain a refund and going through the form a pop-up informs me that the flight is not cancelled!

Makes a change from previous efforts where was told I had inserted invalid flight number when I clearly hadn't.

Despicable business practices from O'Leary and co

By *othiandoggersCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

Good luck getting your cash back that’s why never ever book with Ryanair no matter how much the flight is

No problems for us getting a refunds for 4 flights so far.

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

"No problems for us getting a refunds for 4 flights so far.

"

Same with us

Banff

Will be interesting to see which airlines survive this crisis. Aren't airplanes just buses with wings, painted in different colours?

On Saturday, Jet2 charged a couple in Fuerteventura £1700 to get back to UK. There were 80 spare seats on that plane which left an hour late, due to them waiting for the other passengers to turn up.

It appears that people who could afford it booked several flights 'just in case', got on the first one and selfishly overlooked cancelling the others.

Too good for too long. Some are having to learn that money isn't the be all and end all of everything.

No money, no panic buying.

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Ryanair were very quick to refund flights for March for us, actually the bank took longer to add it to our account.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

My experience with Ryanair is my flight for 23rd march to romania still flew. Ryanair didn't give ne option to get a refund. Only date change until 12 hrs before i flew as the romanian government weren't accepting forgien nationals. By the time I read the email which was 23rd, Monday afternoon, it was too late to recieve a refund just because the plane already had flown...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

But now i have to wait to see if my flight to Spain can be refunded. Atm, only change of date is available. Never ever flying with them again. But they probably won't survive this crisis anyways

"But now i have to wait to see if my flight to Spain can be refunded. Atm, only change of date is available. Never ever flying with them again. But they probably won't survive this crisis anyways "
They will survive this shit they have enough money to ground all planes for a year they said 5days ago plus they are still flying ghost planes because they would lose their slot if they didn’t it’s a European aviation law

"But now i have to wait to see if my flight to Spain can be refunded. Atm, only change of date is available. Never ever flying with them again. But they probably won't survive this crisis anyways They will survive this shit they have enough money to ground all planes for a year they said 5days ago plus they are still flying ghost planes because they would lose their slot if they didn’t it’s a European aviation law"

Ghost flights were dropped a couple of weeks ago, no longer required due to current situation. Ryanair has an estimated liquidity of around 40 Billion in cash/assets, it will survive. Similar for the group that owns Aer Lingus/BA. The governments will also subsidize then. Lets face it, metaphorically

speaking, the airlines are the veins that carry the blood around the world....they will survive

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"But now i have to wait to see if my flight to Spain can be refunded. Atm, only change of date is available. Never ever flying with them again. But they probably won't survive this crisis anyways They will survive this shit they have enough money to ground all planes for a year they said 5days ago plus they are still flying ghost planes because they would lose their slot if they didn’t it’s a European aviation law

Ghost flights were dropped a couple of weeks ago, no longer required due to current situation. Ryanair has an estimated liquidity of around 40 Billion in cash/assets, it will survive. Similar for the group that owns Aer Lingus/BA. The governments will also subsidize then. Lets face it, metaphorically

speaking, the airlines are the veins that carry the blood around the world....they will survive"

They need to improve their customer service then. I personally choose not to fly with them again...

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Would not be to quick to dismiss Ryanair .people have very short memories .remember how much and how hard it was to get a holiday years ago . Pre ryanair .

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

I am booked to go to Portugal with Jet2 on23rd of May they still say flight still on but still a way off I guess.I am sure we will all get refunds but nearer the time but must admot glad not with Ryanair on this ocasion

By *ussianbabeWoman  over a year ago

Belfast

Hi no idia how to get refund .. my flights been 30 /04 -15/05 to gc .. it says check in is opened..Wtf ?? Do i need to check in and wait when it will be cancelled.. help pls lol xxx

By *partyforusMan  over a year ago

MEATH

You can check in up to 2 hours before flight so wait till they message you with refund but do not cancel flights

rotherham

Yes I’ve been curious myself if we are suppose to check in

But then again why would you when it’s online that all Ryanair flights are grounded until at least june

Still waiting to hear from Ryanair

Good luck everyone

Xxxx

town

"Yes I’ve been curious myself if we are suppose to check in

But then again why would you when it’s online that all Ryanair flights are grounded until at least june

Good luck everyone

Xxxx"

Ryanair contacted us on the day we were due to fly to tell us the money will be back in our account in a few days. up to then we were trying to get the money back by filling out the forms on line with no success.

town

"Yes I’ve been curious myself if we are suppose to check in

Good luck everyone

Xxxx

Ryanair contacted us on the day we were due to fly to tell us the money will be back in our account in a few days. up to then we were trying to get the money back by filling out the forms on line with no success. "

Theres no need to check in

By *ookinginspainMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

We have flight booked for 19th april...so far they are only offering a free re book!!!! Anyone else had any luck in last day or so!!!!stay safe...borring but safe!!!!

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

We stupidly booked for Easter weekend with them as flights we limited to where we were travelling, only been with them once before and wasn’t the best experience.

At first they sent an email to say we could change our flight for free to another time but the flights were more expensive to change than booking new lol and they wanted to charge us for seat change which erm obviously not our fault and the seats were worse so we left it then two days ago got a text and email saying we could have a full refund so clicked on our booking and it came up for refund just got to wait for it to land back on our card, hopefully you will find the same

bromsgrove

Cheers for that...phones.. as usual just ringing out....super pics..hope u get away later in year.. stay safexx

stoke

"We stupidly booked for Easter weekend with them as flights we limited to where we were travelling, only been with them once before and wasn’t the best experience.

At first they sent an email to say we could change our flight for free to another time but the flights were more expensive to change than booking new lol and they wanted to charge us for seat change which erm obviously not our fault and the seats were worse so we left it then two days ago got a text and email saying we could have a full refund so clicked on our booking and it came up for refund just got to wait for it to land back on our card, hopefully you will find the same "

I had the same just over a week ago and have a lot of experience with them.. I knew the change of flight wouldn’t match the price I’d already paid so waited for the cancel email and submitted that & like u I’m now waiting for it to come back into my account... bet it’s not for the full amount ? But I can hope lol ... he’s a scheming twat lol .. good luck.. oh and I’m waiting for a refund from a Spanish car hire company, won’t mention who but they are a valuable metal .... let’s see what they give, cuz they try rip u off when u book em .. so let’s see .. if I get a full return I’ll write and praise if not I’ll let u know the pit falls ..

By *ensingMan  over a year ago

Mojacar, Spain

I got a refund last week although they say it will take 20 days before it is in my account. The flight was cancelled 3 days before the scheduled date. I think they leave it to last minute in the hope that you will just change the date of your flight.

Whats the deal if you have already checked in regarding refund...

Banff

Did you pay with a credit card?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I can't get a refund as they offered it but every time i tried clicking the link, it says there's an error. The flight went for romanian nationals to go back to romania but they closed the boarders for uk citizen. So no idea where I stand in this situation

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I've been stiffed by Ryanair over a flight that went out yesterday. I daresay they just used it to move their fleet around but will claim it was open to people to fly on for leisure purposes despite government advice. I hope they wither and die."

Just had another email saying they hadn’t forgotten but they are working through the refunds, will give them time if not then it will be the poor travel insurance or credit card that takes the hit.

bromsgrove

Yesterday contacted by ryanair!!!what a suprise..but..they now have a refund page..our flights booked for 19th april...they are saying up to 20 days..so will advise as and when...keep safexxx

They keep messaging us saying check our mail, a few hours later an email comes through saying apply for refund which we already have if you try again it does the oooops something went wrong thingy

staffs

As anyone had a refund yet? we booked with on the beach and claimed a Ryanair refund for the flights should have flown 24th March had a few emails from on the beach saying there in contact with Ryanair regarding our refund then today had a email from on the beach for a refund but it's from the hotel and transfers nothing said about the flights refund were £307 short which is the flight refund and can't contact on the beach every number we've called no answer dont no what to do next any help be appreciated thanks stay safe guys xx

Banff

Paid for with a credit card? Go after the credit card company?

By *illynmintCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Think OTB are giving refunds as they get them..know others struggling

staffs

"Think OTB are giving refunds as they get them..know others struggling "

Thanks for that, think they are waiting until they get the flight money back, but we thought they would have waited and given the full refund. Surprised they are sending us the hotel and transfer separate.

To be in Mallorca. June way things are going. I don’t think anyone will be going. Again this picks up it be September

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"To be in Mallorca. June way things are going. I don’t think anyone will be going. Again this picks up it be September "

I think until they produce a vaccine, it's doubtful anyone will be travelling

rotherham

Just this minute had a message from Ryanair about cancellation of flight so now need to sort out refund

Says it takes up to 20 days so here’s hoping

Xxx

By *rallvalCouple  over a year ago

Dunfermline

"Just this minute had a message from Ryanair about cancellation of flight so now need to sort out refund

Says it takes up to 20 days so here’s hoping

Xxx"

Same here.

We have just claimed our refund.

Here's hoping that October/November trip goes ahead as planned.

By *P-MedicMan  over a year ago

London, Norfolk & Cap d' Agde

I have had my easter flights refunded, but I also had another Ryanair flight in April, it was only £25.98 return when I booked it 3 months ago and they allowed me to change it for any other return flight within 3 months of the original dates, so I changed them for July flights, and if the planes are still grounded they can also be transferred... could be a bargain in high season - that is if there is going to be a season this year!

liverpool

Fyi

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/travel/europe/coronavirus-ryanair-suspends-refunds-and-offers-passengers-vouchers-instead-1.4225203

By *hloversCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

We were booked to fly with Ryanair Tenerife to Liverpool 1 May. We were of course fairly certain our flight would be cancelled (we were flying to Tenerife with Easyjet) but on 8 April we got the following email from Ryanair............

"The spread of the Covid-19 Virus and associated Government travel restrictions, continues to have a negative impact on the schedules of all Ryanair Group Airlines.

As a result of this we want to offer our customers as much flexibility as possible in relation to their scheduled travel plans. We are now offering you the following options in relation to your booked flight.

· You can change your flight to any date in the next 3 months, up to Aug 31 2020.

· The flight change fee will be waived in full.

· You will only have to pay the difference in fare.

· This flight date change will only apply to the route you have already booked."

Not happy with this as they were not admitting the flight was cancelled and were only offering to rearrange the flight to the same route and to be taken before 31 August, neither of which were possible for us apart from it being unlikely the virus all clear would be given fully by then. We wanted a refund.

We tried to message Ryanair to complain about the restrictive conditions but no reply. Didn't see any point trying to ring them when they're so busy.

Decided to just leave it in the expectation they would eventually have to admit the flight was cancelled and 6 days later (yesterday evening) got a message from them confirming the flight was cancelled and we were entitled to a full refund.

Our advice if you're in a similar situation and your flight is in the near future is to hold your nerve and not accept being told your only options are to fly the same route within the next 4 months.

"We were booked to fly with Ryanair Tenerife to Liverpool 1 May. We were of course fairly certain our flight would be cancelled (we were flying to Tenerife with Easyjet) but on 8 April we got the following email from Ryanair............

"The spread of the Covid-19 Virus and associated Government travel restrictions, continues to have a negative impact on the schedules of all Ryanair Group Airlines.

As a result of this we want to offer our customers as much flexibility as possible in relation to their scheduled travel plans. We are now offering you the following options in relation to your booked flight.

· You can change your flight to any date in the next 3 months, up to Aug 31 2020.

· The flight change fee will be waived in full.

· You will only have to pay the difference in fare.

· This flight date change will only apply to the route you have already booked."

Not happy with this as they were not admitting the flight was cancelled and were only offering to rearrange the flight to the same route and to be taken before 31 August, neither of which were possible for us apart from it being unlikely the virus all clear would be given fully by then. We wanted a refund.

We tried to message Ryanair to complain about the restrictive conditions but no reply. Didn't see any point trying to ring them when they're so busy.

Decided to just leave it in the expectation they would eventually have to admit the flight was cancelled and 6 days later (yesterday evening) got a message from them confirming the flight was cancelled and we were entitled to a full refund.

Our advice if you're in a similar situation and your flight is in the near future is to hold your nerve and not accept being told your only options are to fly the same route within the next 4 months.

"

Thats good to know coz we got the same email offering a flight change to be taken before 31st aug.

Thanks for posting

Merseyside & Isle of Man

You're welcome guys. If they'd have been more generous with their time limit and allowed us to change route we'd have been ok with that and would have transferred to a future date.

We just felt too restricted by their terms and conditions and felt they were unfair.

Good luck with yours.

By *tm1Man  over a year ago

great oakley

My ryan air flight was cancelled 24th march and I was offered an alternative date or refund, after finally getting the link to work ( was repeatedly stating I was entering an incorrect booking reference) I applied for a refund, told this would take 5 working days, still waiting!

By *nthonysssCouple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Ours cancelled 21 of March same problems and still waiting for refund

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

We were told at least 20 working days - and given the mess that everyone is in I wouldn't be surprised if it will be longer. We'll get it eventually.

liverpool

You just got to wait..and if you read the report in the thread we posted from The Irish Times...it will be a long wait

Merseyside & Isle of Man

"You just got to wait..and if you read the report in the thread we posted from The Irish Times...it will be a long wait"

Seems to be a bit of a contradiction here. The quote in the Irish Time says..............

"Ryanair has started to tell passengers who want refunds for cancelled flights that they will have to wait until the Covid-19 pandemic has passed – but that it can offer them vouchers straight away"

The message we received from Ryanair last night says...........

"We sincerely regret to advise you that due to the impact of COVID-19, Ryanair has been forced to cancel your flight(s) FR4347 from Tenerife (South) to Liverpool on 01May20. Please advise any other customers who may be travelling in your party.

We are notifying customers today to inform you that you can choose between a full refund of the cost of your ticket, or the option of re-routing as well as reasonable care (as detailed below)"

We applied for the refund as we've previously posted and the reply we got was........

"Once approved your refund request will be processed within 7 working days to the original form of payment and should show on your account within the next 5-7 working days. A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided in your booking"

We have not been offered vouchers as part of this process and would have refused them anyway.

liverpool

Been waiting over 3 weeks...I know some are close to 4 weeks..had 3 of their emails. They arrive to put you off.

FYI. Had flights booked with American Airlines 10 days to refund. Virgin Atlantic even though its difficult to get hold if them had a partial refund..more to come.. Ryanair will keep you waiting and waiting and waiting....

Not quite sure how late they are running with refunds, we should have flown out last week and still no refund from them or the car hire company, both said 20 working days when we applied for a refund so given we had the bank holidays will give them another week before chasing it but have a feeling it’s going to be a hard task

staffs

We were flying with them on 24th March claimed the refund via the email, we booked through on the beach we've rung Ryanair start of this week and they confirmed a refund will be sent via on the beach then onto us by the 28th April if not we will ring again.

Bournemouth

Has anybody had a refund from Ryanair

liverpool

Booked Ryanair and used PayPal Credit to pay. Couldn't get a refund. Instructed PayPal to get me money back. Ryanair didnt responded to PayPal. I got a refund off PayPal today !

Ryanair = Sods

Bournemouth

"Booked Ryanair and used PayPal Credit to pay. Couldn't get a refund. Instructed PayPal to get me money back. Ryanair didnt responded to PayPal. I got a refund off PayPal today !

Ryanair = Sods"

Still no refund, should have flown last week. Received an email tonight saying here’s your voucher, we didn’t request a voucher we requested a refund from the start. Why do they have to be complete arseholes all the time. Email sent when they are closed so you can’t phone them grrrrrr!!

Think credit cards will be doing well after this, everyone will be using them.

stoke

"Still no refund, should have flown last week. Received an email tonight saying here’s your voucher, we didn’t request a voucher we requested a refund from the start. Why do they have to be complete arseholes all the time. Email sent when they are closed so you can’t phone them grrrrrr!!"

Hey got the same voucher email last night too.... I requested a refund over 4 weeks ago, they said it would take 5 days, then said it would take 20 days and now they sent me a voucher but I can still go onto their website and again request a refund, but they claim it will be paid after the Covid 19 situation as past ... so could be 18 month ... also with yr vouch, would they open an account? Where if u book a flight let’s say £30 cheaper than yr voucher, would they honour the £30 or would u lose it? He’s a twat .. why the fuck we all fly with the arseole, I’ll never know .. only blame myself .... I swear if one of his planes fell out of the sky, the first thing he would do is cry over the loss of a money earner and then ask, what were those things inside the aircraft ? Aweeee people .... I ain’t mentioned him yet.... O’Leary is a wanker

I’m going to go through my credit card instead, think they will have more look in getting it back.

We are still waiting on two other cancelled booking, totals over £3k so a little bit naffed off, not that we can spend it elsewhere at the mo but would feel better to have it back.

stoke

"I’m going to go through my credit card instead, think they will have more look in getting it back.

We are still waiting on two other cancelled booking, totals over £3k so a little bit naffed off, not that we can spend it elsewhere at the mo but would feel better to have it back."

Jesus I’m only in for £183 but it the principle, offer a refund then go back on their word and just make it more and more difficult... it’s maddening ... well good luck and I’ll keep the page upto date if or when I get it back ....

By *obbler1Man  over a year ago

Northampton

I too got the same email yesterday, and yes I asked 4 weeks ago for cash return not a voucher , Ryanair worst customer service ever , decide to try them this year for the first time in 5 years , still a waste of time , I hate O’Leary bloody crook

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I keep getting an offer of a voucher for my cancelled KLM flights, despite telling them twice that I need a refund.

All airlines are trying to keep hold of their cash reserves for as long as possible.

stoke

Just contacted them and again requested a refund instead of the voucher... the answer was, you’ll get, but due to security, it will go into a queue and be repaid when Covid 19 subsides ... hope I don’t die in the next 12 months or more ... there’s his answer folks ... if I do depart, will someone chase the money for me, cuz I don’t want that man have a single penny he owes me

Think I’m just going to call my credit card company tomorrow and let them sort it as it aggregates the hell out of me trying lol

skerries

What is the story with other airlines other than Ryanair how long does it take to get them to respond

By *imilfCouple  over a year ago

Close to llandudno

we have had a full refund from jet2 for our cancelled week in Benidorm at end of march . was told it would take 28 days and it was there as promised and also told we will get a flight refund for our may booking to Tenerife. great customer service from jet2

stoke

"we have had a full refund from jet2 for our cancelled week in Benidorm at end of march . was told it would take 28 days and it was there as promised and also told we will get a flight refund for our may booking to Tenerife. great customer service from jet2 "

That says it all u want to know about a certain Irish money grabbing twat. If I do get my money back I’m going to check every pound and I’m certain they will have O’Learys finger prints on them, because how firm he gripped every quid ... hats off to jet2

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

Supposed to be in sky now, Ryanair say refund takes 'at least 28 days' from when requested. That's another 10 days. Was initially told 5-7 days when requested. Goalposts keep moving

stoke

"Supposed to be in sky now, Ryanair say refund takes 'at least 28 days' from when requested. That's another 10 days. Was initially told 5-7 days when requested. Goalposts keep moving "

Next step is they will send u a voucher and tell u how good it is .... Mark my words lol good luck

chelmsford

Jet 2 seem to be the only ones who have their act together. May be looking at them for future travel

By *inimetroMan  over a year ago

ipswich

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple  over a year ago

Chester

"Jet 2 seem to be the only ones who have their act together. May be looking at them for future travel "

We've Tenerife boxing day with them

chelmsford

"Jet 2 seem to be the only ones who have their act together. May be looking at them for future travel

We've Tenerife boxing day with them "

skerries

Look money talks .and when this eventual end you will all be booking your holidays with Ryanair .

Why .because they are the cheapest and most reliable .

People have short memories .example.. the cost of getting to the canaries pre Ryanair

stoke

"Look money talks .and when this eventual end you will all be booking your holidays with Ryanair .

Why .because they are the cheapest and most reliable .

People have short memories .example.. the cost of getting to the canaries pre Ryanair "

I agree with one of yr points, they are reliable, as for cheap, not as cheap as they use to be, with all his sneaky add ons... when my flight went tits up I know I was in for the long haul with him to get my money back... one reason I didn’t or don’t trust his vouchers, because we all know there will be an hidden clause in it that will only become clear once he retains some of yr money or makes u pay more .... it’s like a love hate relationship, he adores putting a positive spin on all while really he’s Fucking his most precious commodity, his passengers .. if he had a decent customer service and treated his staff right, he’d have a great airline .... all I’ll say, look what his ex pilots thought of his conditions ... oh well, we’ll wait and see to see if I for one use him again? Good luck

People just need to stop booking with Ryan Air, we all know he is an idiot but when people book they see the savings and do the booking. While he's getting all the business he won't change. Our money fuels him. Cut of his money and he will have to change. But after all this is finished bet loads of us (me included) will be on getting all excited, and telling anyone who will listen that we got our early flights dead cheap.

skerries

Of course you all will use him again .or maybe ...will you support a uk airline ...do t think so .o'Leary is a business man and may I say a good business man

stoke

Yes I would support a Uk airline, I travelled when I could with Flybe.. and any other airline that treated its paying customers with at least a little respect .. I support an Irish airline if it treated its customers with respect ... now, would u support a Uk airline as the Uk citizens have supported Ryanair ? I have nothing against business people, but have more respect to fair decent business ppl than I do for rouges

We only booked Ryanair as no other airline were flying into Almeria in April. We always booked with Monarch in the past then went to Thomas Cook and Jet2 when they folded so I’m afraid the choice of airline is getting less and less out of Manchester. Always found jet2 ok until TC went under but then they rocketed all the prices and we have also started to have some crazy delays like seat broke so had to change planes and luggage door open when hurtling down the runway, kind of think somebody’s trying to tell us to stay in the UK

Also had an email from car hire saying we will have to wait until May 31st now for refund when it was originally 20 days, will see.

skerries

When the uk . Replace monarch or any other airline that goes bust . Then you can travel with them .maybe that's what is wrong .support your own and not the cheapest ...you get what you pay for .

stoke

"We only booked Ryanair as no other airline were flying into Almeria in April. We always booked with Monarch in the past then went to Thomas Cook and Jet2 when they folded so I’m afraid the choice of airline is getting less and less out of Manchester. Always found jet2 ok until TC went under but then they rocketed all the prices and we have also started to have some crazy delays like seat broke so had to change planes and luggage door open when hurtling down the runway, kind of think somebody’s trying to tell us to stay in the UK

Also had an email from car hire saying we will have to wait until May 31st now for refund when it was originally 20 days, will see."

Lol... sounds like me and yrself have mirrored our original break ... lol.. was the car hire company gold car by any chance ... had the same email today lol ... finger prints on pound notes one thinks ... they are holding on to it for grim death lol

staffs

Still waiting for our £307 refund from 24th March through on the beach, we had £648 refund from the hotel and transfers about 2 weeks ago via on the beach Ryanair like my arse I'm not accepting vouchers I dont trust the lying git.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"People just need to stop booking with Ryan Air, we all know he is an idiot but when people book they see the savings and do the booking. While he's getting all the business he won't change. Our money fuels him. Cut of his money and he will have to change. But after all this is finished bet loads of us (me included) will be on getting all excited, and telling anyone who will listen that we got our early flights dead cheap. "

Yes, I'll book with the cheapest for a couple of hours flying. I'd be happy to stand up for a few hours. Believe it or not, we can go without food all morning and don't need beer for at least a few hours so if the airline stopped serving meals, snacks and alcohol, wouldn't bother us at all.

As for O'Leary being an idiot, don't think you take a small airline to a size it is now by being an idiot. He knows exactly how to play the press and the amount of free press coverage / advertising he gains by making outrageous statements is brilliant.

You may love to slag off his airline...but we all still use it and he understands that too, but him being an idiot...don't think so.

Stay safe.

rotherham

We also waiting for a £300 refund from Ryanair as was suppose to be flying in Sunday

edinburgh

We never use Ryanair no matter how cheap it is shocking airline good luck getting a refund of that idiot

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

You will have to persevere to get your refund off Ryanair.if you're entitled to it they will pay out but at the last minute. Love them or hate them but O Leary revolutionised the cost of air travel and to he fair to them they don't promise any more than a seat on the plane all extras have to be paid for.

chelmsford

BBC news have said travel companies are breaking the law. Cash refunds should be paid within 7 days of cancellation, for flights.

merseyside

Got flights for Cap D'Agde end June/July, no chance for then and September, maybe if Macron changes his mind and let's us in, us dirty filthy, virus riddled non EU, here's hoping.

skerries

You said it .lol

"We only booked Ryanair as no other airline were flying into Almeria in April. We always booked with Monarch in the past then went to Thomas Cook and Jet2 when they folded so I’m afraid the choice of airline is getting less and less out of Manchester. Always found jet2 ok until TC went under but then they rocketed all the prices and we have also started to have some crazy delays like seat broke so had to change planes and luggage door open when hurtling down the runway, kind of think somebody’s trying to tell us to stay in the UK

Also had an email from car hire saying we will have to wait until May 31st now for refund when it was originally 20 days, will see.

Lol... sounds like me and yrself have mirrored our original break ... lol.. was the car hire company gold car by any chance ... had the same email today lol ... finger prints on pound notes one thinks ... they are holding on to it for grim death lol "

It was Goldcar lol

stoke

Lol... sounds like me and yrself have mirrored our original break ... lol.. was the car hire company gold car by any chance ... had the same email today lol ... finger prints on pound notes one thinks ... they are holding on to it for grim death lol

It was Goldcar lol "

Lol.. and we’re u going to Vera lol ... god we might of met lol .. but due to covid, due Ryanair and gold car, we can’t afford to me now, cuz those bastards have our money lol

It was Goldcar lol

Lol.. and we’re u going to Vera lol ... god we might of met lol .. but due to covid, due Ryanair and gold car, we can’t afford to me now, cuz those bastards have our money lol "

Yes, we have a place near there, we could well have met, I suppose even if we get the money back we can’t spend it lol

stoke

It was Goldcar lol

Lol.. and we’re u going to Vera lol ... god we might of met lol .. but due to covid, due Ryanair and gold car, we can’t afford to me now, cuz those bastards have our money lol

Yes, we have a place near there, we could well have met, I suppose even if we get the money back we can’t spend it lol"

I know a cpl who I rent off ... but as u say, no where to spend it when it does come back.. fancy sharing a tent in Rhyl in jan 2022 lol

By *inkKinkMan  over a year ago

Southampton

in the same boat as most I guess. But, I understand that they are protecting cash flow. However, forcing vouchers is a bad thing. We will use them again but will make a point of looking for alternative carriers first before we book again. Easyjet handled this much better and our flights with them was delayed because of the restrictions, they paid for hotel and food. On a second flight booked with them which was cancelled a couple of weeks ago, refunded within 7 days.

stoke

"in the same boat as most I guess. But, I understand that they are protecting cash flow. However, forcing vouchers is a bad thing. We will use them again but will make a point of looking for alternative carriers first before we book again. Easyjet handled this much better and our flights with them was delayed because of the restrictions, they paid for hotel and food. On a second flight booked with them which was cancelled a couple of weeks ago, refunded within 7 days. "

I’d of used the voucher if I’d of trusted Ryanair’s commitment, but as the example as shown, I’m now on option 4 from what I was said would happen originally... so I don’t trust the voucher ... I’ll definitely look at other carriers if there are any left after this ... a large part is trust

skerries

From what I believe Ryanair are giving vouchers the you can exchange for refund at a later date .I'm sure any business in the same situation cannot return cash to so many people at the same time .they are trying to stretch out the time of releasing all their money .let's face it .they will be around next year when others are not and people will be glad to use them .like them or not god help us if Ryanair goes bust .it will be back to the crazy prices we had to fork out years ago

"From what I believe Ryanair are giving vouchers the you can exchange for refund at a later date .I'm sure any business in the same situation cannot return cash to so many people at the same time .they are trying to stretch out the time of releasing all their money .let's face it .they will be around next year when others are not and people will be glad to use them .like them or not god help us if Ryanair goes bust .it will be back to the crazy prices we had to fork out years ago "

I don’t think there that much cheaper than other airlines, by the time you add the extras on like just 10kg hand luggage and picking a seat it all balances out pretty much.

Seems there all pretty much going with the voucher option instead of cash. We also had the Monaco Grand Prix booked as a package for May, this was cancelled weeks ago before the Friday lockdown but today they mailed saying going off Abta recommendation then they won’t be giving a refund only a voucher, it doesn’t say anything of the sort on Abta and it’s £3k they owe us and we don’t normally do package holidays so wouldn’t be looking to go elsewhere looks like Will have to go down the credit card option on this one

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

We were very lucky to have booked a package for the first time in years with jet2 and got a full refund although it did take the full 28 days they quoted when they cancelled, although now they appear to be going down the deferral / voucher option too. Just waiting to see what happens to our Cap deposit, fully expect that will be a deferal up to 18months in line with new French policy, if that’s the case we don’t really mind as the agent has looked after us for over 10 years so happy to support them through this too

skerries

[Removed by poster at 24/04/20 09:44:18]

skerries

Thats the correct attitude

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Sounds like Ryanair are going to be the difficult ones for paying out refunds

Highlight it as much as you can. Get in touch with Simon Calder at the BBC.

Michael O Leary does not like negative publicity. "

The only quote I can ever remember from this gentleman was after their last self in flicted disaster. To paraphrase."It doesn't matter what we do, people will always fly with us as we're so cheap!" Rather sums it up really??? Don't hold your breath for your refunds folks?

Good luck everyone

We are happy to take vouchers for our Jet2 flights we have booked the rest of the year because we always fly back and too to Spain with them but want a refund from Ryanair as don’t usually book with them, only booked with them as nobody else was flying that route at the time.

bromsgrove

scumbags at ryan air at it again.... further to my post earlier!!! On the 10th april...they accepted our request for refund!!! It was accepted and told us about 20 days!!! No probs with that!! Today!!!!! the 24th they have sent further e mail only offering Voucher!!!! and saying if we wish a refund..we will have to be put on a list and refunds only issued after corona is finished!!! wish we knew when it will be finished..is he talking about when uk flights re start!! or when world wide corona is finished...Fully agree that we only travel with them as there flights, for us, are better times and cheap!!!!...Can only hope he gets a touch of the virus, he may then be a bit more sympathetic....stay safe folks and keep the faith!!!! xxx

bromsgrove

and just a thought!!! ryan & co. Obviously don't watch the travel show!! on BBC with which!!! saying it was illegal for them NOT to give refunds..Understand they would go under if everyone wanted a refund at the same time..BUT is He just trying to show he is a law unto himself as usual!!!! answers to ryan air Ireland for the attn. or Mr Oleary!!!!!!

the wetlands

"scumbags at ryan air at it again.... further to my post earlier!!! On the 10th april...they accepted our request for refund!!! It was accepted and told us about 20 days!!! No probs with that!! Today!!!!! the 24th they have sent further e mail only offering Voucher!!!! and saying if we wish a refund..we will have to be put on a list and refunds only issued after corona is finished!!! wish we knew when it will be finished..is he talking about when uk flights re start!! or when world wide corona is finished...Fully agree that we only travel with them as there flights, for us, are better times and cheap!!!!...Can only hope he gets a touch of the virus, he may then be a bit more sympathetic....stay safe folks and keep the faith!!!! xxx"

Exceptional times is no reason to wish someone gets covid19 it makes you a worse person then him.

the wetlands

"and just a thought!!! ryan & co. Obviously don't watch the travel show!! on BBC with which!!! saying it was illegal for them NOT to give refunds..Understand they would go under if everyone wanted a refund at the same time..BUT is He just trying to show he is a law unto himself as usual!!!! answers to ryan air Ireland for the attn. or Mr Oleary!!!!!! "

Oh and you can always claim it back off your credit/debit card if you need the refund urgently

bromsgrove

Still think he is a scumbag....he already thinks he is a legend in his ownlunchbreak..he could always cure himself...lol

bromsgrove

Going back on what he says..offer you one thing and then go back on it...also hope jis fingers drop off every time he looks at his bank account...understand he needs a business once this is over..but we payed him in good faith..Plus gov rules say its illegal for all airlines Not to do full refunds..hope the bluebird of happiness craps

all over his birthday cake!!

bromsgrove

Credit card companies wont do anything for 180 days now he has offered credit note/vouchers....

the wetlands

"Going back on what he says..offer you one thing and then go back on it...also hope jis fingers drop off every time he looks at his bank account...understand he needs a business once this is over..but we payed him in good faith..Plus gov rules say its illegal for all airlines Not to do full refunds..hope the bluebird of happiness craps

all over his birthday cake!! "

Unfortunately we are in uncharted times

Never in the history of aviation have airlines been required to provide refunds when they have ZERO INCOME and HUGE outgoings.

The laws were written to cover very different circumstances and I very much doubt any judge would order the airlines to provide instant refunds or even in compliance with current legislation.

I'm honestly surprised the government haven't issued emergency legislation to cover this.

skerries

He is a great business man .pity our and your governments have not hot people like him to run the countries ... so are you guys sure you will not be travelling Ryanair next year. If the truth be know .you all will

Money talks

edinburgh

Never use Ryanair people could go bust for all we care least dick wore a mask

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

sick of hearing people complain about Ryanair TERRIBLE REPUTATION SIMPLES JUST DONT USE THEM MR O LEARYS NOT GOT ENDLESS RACEHORSES AND SUCH LIKE BEING NICE HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS IN HIS VERY DEEP POCKETS

rotherham

We have decided to accept a voucher rather than wait for refund as we will still be going again within the next year

"We have decided to accept a voucher rather than wait for refund as we will still be going again within the next year"

It’s a good thing to do if you know you will be going again and saves the stress of even trying to get your money back. We have various other flights booked all through the year but with Jet2. We usually just fly to Almeria and there’s no saying Ryanair will be taking the route to Almeria next year that’s why we requested a refund with them.

chelmsford

"We have decided to accept a voucher rather than wait for refund as we will still be going again within the next year"

Good idea xx

merseyside

"sick of hearing people complain about Ryanair TERRIBLE REPUTATION SIMPLES JUST DONT USE THEM MR O LEARYS NOT GOT ENDLESS RACEHORSES AND SUCH LIKE BEING NICE HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS IN HIS VERY DEEP POCKETS"

If I had taken a small airline and built it to the size of Ryanair today, think it would be reasonable to expect a few luxuries.

We slag off budget airlines but they have enabled working class folks to travel abroad, before the likes of Freddie Laker etc only the more affluent people could travel.

By *amb_ManMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"We were due to fly to Gran Canaria on the 19th March from Stansted.

Still haven't been offered a refund from Ryanair air.

There website says the flight is still going. Has anyone been offered a refund from this airline? x"

I was supposed to be on a flight in early April. They emailed me and told me they’d refund me. I waited a few weeks and then got another email that said I have a voucher for the amount of the ticket that is good for a year. I really would have preferred my money back. That option exists if you don’t want the voucher, but they said no money will be returned until after the virus is over. Knowing the way Ryanair interprets everything in their own favour, who knows when they will consider it over and finally start returned money. Good Luck!

the wetlands

"sick of hearing people complain about Ryanair TERRIBLE REPUTATION SIMPLES JUST DONT USE THEM MR O LEARYS NOT GOT ENDLESS RACEHORSES AND SUCH LIKE BEING NICE HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS IN HIS VERY DEEP POCKETS

If I had taken a small airline and built it to the size of Ryanair today, think it would be reasonable to expect a few luxuries.

We slag off budget airlines but they have enabled working class folks to travel abroad, before the likes of Freddie Laker etc only the more affluent people could travel."

140 million passengers last year obvious they're getting it wrong big time.

I bet those 140 million and more will fly Ryanair next year too

Not me though, twice was enough lol

Banff

For all O'Leary's faults, he hasn't gone asking government for money, hasn't got a knighthood, hasn't sued the NHS for millions, hasn't tried to fly customers into space or put Ryanair up for sale!

Does it matter what colour 'bus' you travel on? For that is all aeroplanes have become now.

skerries

A bit of sense at last . Just don't fly with them .pay the big prices and go with someone else ...

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"sick of hearing people complain about Ryanair TERRIBLE REPUTATION SIMPLES JUST DONT USE THEM MR O LEARYS NOT GOT ENDLESS RACEHORSES AND SUCH LIKE BEING NICE HIT HIM WHERE IT HURTS IN HIS VERY DEEP POCKETS

We slag off budget airlines but they have enabled working class folks to travel abroad, before the likes of Freddie Laker etc only the more affluent people could travel."

At last some sense about Ryanair! Before cheap airlines, Ryanair and others , air travel in Europe was a joke ! Crazy prices , v limited choice of destinations on often old aircraft. It was a con. Ryanair are not a pleasant business to deal with . But if you want low prices , on new aircraft, flying from local airports to where you want to go and nothing more, they are excellent. Don’t try to get clever with them, as they are cleverer than you and if you do that they are not the biggest airline in Europe for nothing. They are very good airport providing something we all want

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"For all O'Leary's faults, he hasn't gone asking government for money, hasn't got a knighthood, hasn't sued the NHS for millions, hasn't tried to fly customers into space or put Ryanair up for sale!

Does it matter what colour 'bus' you travel on? For that is all aeroplanes have become now."

We agree. There seems to be some sort of collective elitism at work in the constant denigration of Ryanair. We use them several times a year and have never had any problems, in fact the problems we have are generally with the full price airlines, including BA, Lufthansa and Air France. If you're travelling light Ryanair can't be beaten on price or number of destinations.

They currently owe us over £300 for cancelled flights, but we have no doubt we'll get it back. Let's face it these are unusual times and a bit of understanding and patience is needed. And to all those saying they'll never fly Ryanair again, no doubt we will see you on our next flight.

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

We have rescheduled UK-France flights, booked for March until October.

OK it cost us an extra £30 but we would willingly give this up plus the full fare if it helps Ryanair from going under.

Yes, Ryanair charges for everything under the sun, they are not very comfortable to fly with and perhaps folk are having problems getting their money back!

However, they are cheap and they fly to places, like Cap d'Agde which no other airline touches.

With few flights likely to take place this year from UK to western Europe there is a real possibility that Ryanair won't exist in a years time.

Don’t really agree Ryanair are cheap, our flight in April was more than Jet2 flights in July and August, only trouble we have is Jet2 don’t fly our route in April.

By *our LamourCouple  over a year ago

'near that London'

"Don’t really agree Ryanair are cheap, our flight in April was more than Jet2 flights in July and August, only trouble we have is Jet2 don’t fly our route in April."

Jet2. Lovely airline, we enjoyed flying with them . But relatively small compared to Ryanair. ( fifth of the size ) so much more limited destinations. It’s simple, when dealing with Ryanair. Don’t get clever. Follow the rules to the letter, don’t cut corners ... we must have taken over 100 flights with them without any problems. It’s a super efficient point to point airline with no extras. It just works.

skerries

Great man mr o'Leary.

staffs

We've had a email from on the beach this morning saying they are still in contact with Ryanair regarding our flight refund from 24th march but still no offer for a voucher or monies back.

stoke

"Great man mr o'Leary. "

He’s not a great man at all... he’s a business man and that is it.. hell bent on his own ego like so many... Branson, green etc.. they are not great people .... greedy, power hungry individuals... who look at the rest of us, as just pawns in their search for that greed and power ...

Banff

Does anyone ever start a business of any kind with the plan to 'eke out a living' from whatever they do?!

There are a huge number of unknowns when starting a business. Most people aren't prepared to take that risk, but appear more than happy to slate those who do and prove successful.

I assume that those who never fly Ryanair, never order anything from Amazon , buy from Tesco or bank with Royal Bank of Scotland!