FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Another 15 days...

Another 15 days...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilent_running OP   Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth, Notts & Spain

Sanchez is asking to extend the lockdown a further 15 days until 12/4

We're OK with a garden and pool but feel for those in small apartments.

As always, keep safe.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let’s be truthful we all knew it was coming. We had it down for the 14th of April.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The extra 15 days is now confirmed.

I think it will be the first of quite a few extensions.

We don't expect to see our place again until June at the very earliest, probably quite a bit later than that.

By *ickeyandmouseCouple  over a year ago

nr Alicante

"The extra 15 days is now confirmed.

I think it will be the first of quite a few extensions.

We don't expect to see our place again until June at the very earliest, probably quite a bit later than that. "

I very much fear you are correct G. What joy.

I can’t see it been much longer. Have a read up. They have been expecting the death to top out before the weekend. Yes bad times coming. Hopefully by next week we will see the numbers come down.

I also expect a vaccine to becoming sooner than anyone thinks.

By *inda and TerryCouple  over a year ago

london/Spain

we are quite lucky, there`s only the 2 of us in a big 3 bed apartment front terrace over looking our pool and a big terrace on the back which Bill has turn in to a driving range to practise and our local Mercadona`s is well stocked daily and very well organised.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

"I can’t see it been much longer. Have a read up. They have been expecting the death to top out before the weekend. Yes bad times coming. Hopefully by next week we will see the numbers come down.

I also expect a vaccine to becoming sooner than anyone thinks. "

If the lock down works then hopefully we will see a reduction but I think the peak is more than a week away. You only have to look at the numbers coming out of Italy and they locked down over a week before Spain.

Italy will be the bell weather. If we start to see a reduction there this coming week then it is possible that Spain will follow.

However the peak and downturn isn't the end. To quote Churchill: It won't even be the beginning of the end, but possibly the end of the beginning.

I doubt that a vaccine or even a new dr*g will appear anytime soon. The best we can hope for is that something already exists that can be used to treat it.

By *ramerMan  over a year ago

Benidorm

Hi

i would rather be here compared to the uk

medical chemists ans mercodona all super

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

I think that because various european governments have different strategies for dealing with this that the lockdown might continue for longer in countries even when they have flattened out the curve.

Can't see much movement this year or at best it will just be specific country to country later on.

Agree that it's better to be in Europe right now than in the UK where the approach seems mostly haphazard.

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

we are quite happy with the way the uk government is running it, trying to be fair to people. If the people in uk would just live life according to government advice it would all go fine, but the minority haven't got the brain they were born with

By *elly72Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

"we are quite happy with the way the uk government is running it, trying to be fair to people. If the people in uk would just live life according to government advice it would all go fine, but the minority haven't got the brain they were born with"

Problem is most people choose not to follow advice the government needs to shut us down the way Spain is or this is going to go on forever

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"we are quite happy with the way the uk government is running it, trying to be fair to people. If the people in uk would just live life according to government advice it would all go fine, but the minority haven't got the brain they were born with"

Projections at this stage is that it’s going to be worse in the UK than it is in Italy now.

Will you still be happy then with the way the government is handling it!

By *pitfiremk10Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"we are quite happy with the way the uk government is running it, trying to be fair to people. If the people in uk would just live life according to government advice it would all go fine, but the minority haven't got the brain they were born with

Projections at this stage is that it’s going to be worse in the UK than it is in Italy now.

Will you still be happy then with the way the government is handling it!"

This exactly! I live in spain and personally feel very happy with how this is being handled here. When it first broke here nobody was overly panicking but boy did that infection rate rocket! Uk i feel will have enormous problems through denial and ignorance. Some predict the uk will have the highest death rate in europe, a scary thought. Im fortunate to live in the countryside but i have tremendous sympathy for those stuck in flats or apartments. Commerce in spain is not the first consideration we all realise its tough but it will be a bonus to survive this. Good luck everybody.

By *later2015Man  over a year ago

Accrington

I live in Javea and feel safe here.

The enforcement of the lock down has been clear and most people are complying

I despair for the UK as it seems that the emphasis has been on advice and not compliance

On a happier note I am managing to have to some horny chat on various sites

Keep safe all

By *elly39devonCouple  over a year ago

tavistock

yes

Yeah, I agree Javea seems to have it well organised……..and the horny chat does pass the time pretty well......

By *wingerstenerifeCouple  over a year ago

San Eugenio, Costa Adeje, Tenerife

Just on the Spanish news, another new announcement, we stay in quarantaine till the end of April

"Just on the Spanish news, another new announcement, we stay in quarantaine till the end of April "

Worse news possible if true , I know of people who cant claim for social security and have minimal money left so no money to pay rent , lots of hardship and bad times ahead

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

how many have died in spain and how many have died in the uk its very sad

london/Spain

"Just on the Spanish news, another new announcement, we stay in quarantaine till the end of April "

The new lock down date is 27th April

Where has this info come from?

Are you on about Torres? If so that’s not his decision. That’s only what he thinks and from from the BOE the date is still the 11th

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"we are quite happy with the way the uk government is running it, trying to be fair to people. If the people in uk would just live life according to government advice it would all go fine, but the minority haven't got the brain they were born with

Will you still be happy then with the way the government is handling it!"

Where do these projections come from? and i am also happy the way the uk is handling it.I have a place in spain too but so glad im at my home in the uk while this is going on.

northeast

we have a holiday booked for 3 sep hope we can go but don't think we will

"Where has this info come from?

Are you on about Torres? If so that’s not his decision. That’s only what he thinks and from from the BOE the date is still the 11th"

This info comes directly from director of gobierno de canarias, Ángel Víctor Torres published yesterday. The "curve" needs to flatten, the worst is yet to come in Spain.....

We need to have confidence that we all help the system and help to spread this virus as fast as it goes now....

Today in Spain official deaths 849, infected 94.000

Stay home & stay safe

To the people on here who are residents of Spain or rent properties .

My income has ceased two weeks ago and my rent on the apartment is due i have very little savings , if i pay the rent it will leave me next to nothing to live on and the months after rent will simple not get paid . any ideas where i stand

london/Spain

" To the people on here who are residents of Spain or rent properties .

My income has ceased two weeks ago and my rent on the apartment is due i have very little savings , if i pay the rent it will leave me next to nothing to live on and the months after rent will simple not get paid . any ideas where i stand "

We are Residents and lucky own our apartment [ we live in Los Boliches/Fuengirola] a friend who rents in Fuengirola told us that he spoke with he`s land lord about not being able to pay he`s rent and was told that under Spanish new powers/Laws he can not be evicted if i were you i would talk to your land lord or agent that you rent with to see where you stand, take care and stay safe.

By *rowneyes382434ukCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Hi both how are you keeping hope to see you soon

My income has ceased two weeks ago and my rent on the apartment is due i have very little savings , if i pay the rent it will leave me next to nothing to live on and the months after rent will simple not get paid . any ideas where i stand "

Unfortunately the Spanish government has no plan for the rent/mortgage at the moment! You will have to contact your landlord/bank to negotiate a payment whilst you're have no income. It's hard for everyone, employees and business owners and it's going to be harder.....

northeast

the deaths in spain as reached over 8,000 lets hope it slows down

"Where has this info come from?

Are you on about Torres? If so that’s not his decision. That’s only what he thinks and from from the BOE the date is still the 11th

This info comes directly from director of gobierno de canarias, Ángel Víctor Torres published yesterday. The "curve" needs to flatten, the worst is yet to come in Spain.....

We need to have confidence that we all help the system and help to spread this virus as fast as it goes now....

Today in Spain official deaths 849, infected 94.000

Stay home & stay safe "

So as I said, than him hoping for it. It‘s not been said by the Spanish government. So he can sit in his house with millions in the bank and not give a toss!

Until the Spanish government says it, it’s not happening.

Have to spoke to your Gestor? You need him to sort your paperwork out. But the problem just now they are closed until next weekend.

We should have some information about rents today. They have spoke about stopping rent or 2 months. That looks like it may happen but no one knows just now. All we can do is stick to facts and that’s it.

Lockdown ends next weekend and they are planned to talk about rents today, hopefully we have more info by the end of today or tomorrow

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

My income has ceased two weeks ago and my rent on the apartment is due i have very little savings , if i pay the rent it will leave me next to nothing to live on and the months after rent will simple not get paid . any ideas where i stand

Have to spoke to your Gestor? You need him to sort your paperwork out. But the problem just now they are closed until next weekend.

We should have some information about rents today. They have spoke about stopping rent or 2 months. That looks like it may happen but no one knows just now. All we can do is stick to facts and that’s it.

Lockdown ends next weekend and they are planned to talk about rents today, hopefully we have more info by the end of today or tomorrow "

Does that mean you can open bars and restaurants again, when the lockdown ends?

No one knows. I would not think it would happen that fast. A pure guess is that they will not open bars and anything like that. When they do it’s most likely going to start on 33% of your maximum customers.

Again it’s a guess, until Sanchez says something we like the rest of the world don’t have a clue

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"No one knows. I would not think it would happen that fast. A pure guess is that they will not open bars and anything like that. When they do it’s most likely going to start on 33% of your maximum customers.

Again it’s a guess, until Sanchez says something we like the rest of the world don’t have a clue "

Ok thank you

Lockdown ends next weekend and they are planned to talk about rents today, hopefully we have more info by the end of today or tomorrow "

Let me help you here, there is no help coming from the government except a loan for those who are in financial problems and you can't pay your rent or mortgage. That means that you're still obligated to pay rent or mortgage (it's not going to freeze) the only solution is to talk to your landlord or bank and find an agreement in paying less. It's a horrible situation for all businesses owners and nearly no financial help....hard times are coming and hope we all recover from this.... stay safe you all xxx John and Nora

» Add a new message to this topic