FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Is Mach Bar in Cita Centre a Swinger Bar?

Is Mach Bar in Cita Centre a Swinger Bar?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lassy_coup1e OP   Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Just wondering if Mach Bar in Cita Centre is a meet bar for Swingers? There a few weeks ago and seems it? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Just wondering if Mach Bar in Cita Centre is a meet bar for Swingers? There a few weeks ago and seems it? X"

I think there are several bars that swingers meet, in the Cita centre

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Full of Germans when I was there in February

Liverpool

Yes it's pretty much all German there. But when we went noticed quite a few couples giving the eyes and dressed quite sexy, leather etc. Got the feeling this may have been a meet bar for swingers x

By *ackwithabang2000Couple  over a year ago

Stoke

"Yes it's pretty much all German there. But when we went noticed quite a few couples giving the eyes and dressed quite sexy, leather etc. Got the feeling this may have been a meet bar for swingers x"

We've been going in there for years.

There's both swingers and non swingers in there most nights.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Yes it is ..there is a symbol for a German swingers site (cant remember the name) on their sign. Saying that you could be forgiven for not knowing...it is more like a normal sports type bar sometimes..

Totnes

Sweet moments in the sandia centre is a full on swingers bar, I have had some great nights in there. On a good night it's insane...and a very friendly bunch

It’s not really a swingers bar, but it’s swingers friendly. Both swingers and non swingers

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)  over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

We certainly have more fun in the German and Dutch bars as they seem very attracted to us for some reason.

Totnes

"We certainly have more fun in the German and Dutch bars as they seem very attracted to us for some reason. "

They are a kinky bunch those germans...and great fun I found...

chelmsford

"We certainly have more fun in the German and Dutch bars as they seem very attracted to us for some reason. "

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Yes it's pretty much all German there. But when we went noticed quite a few couples giving the eyes and dressed quite sexy, leather etc. Got the feeling this may have been a meet bar for swingers x"

Leather etc... think it’s just German fashion still!!

but yes we always get admiring smiles and the odd wink when passing through and you do tend to see some of the couples later in patricias, sweet moments, klamotte and casars.. all great bars with welcoming hosts (including free squirt towels in some)

Is that the German Bar on the left at the bottom of the stairs on the South side? We were in there a few weeks ago and definitely got the vibe it was a swingers bar.

Liverpool

Yes. We love Patrica's and Sweat moments.

A lot of the German swingers are really friendly.. well apart from the owner of Bude4 Bar who is borderline rude! Guessing she only likes German punters in her bar!

chelmsford

"Yes. We love Patrica's and Sweat moments.

A lot of the German swingers are really friendly.. well apart from the owner of Bude4 Bar who is borderline rude! Guessing she only likes German punters in her bar!"

I'm glad I'm not the only one with that opinion of Bude4. If she doesn't want us in there, that's her right, but she should not serve us drinks

By *igdodger13Man  over a year ago

sompting

We have had some really good nights in Bude4, once you get to know Breda she is really lovely and welcoming.

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

bude4 anytime ive been in she has been really friendly and does a really sexxy pole dance and bar service excellent

Liverpool

She's a stunning looking woman yes and yes gives a great pole dance. Just found her very rude and unwelcoming. Very usually for a swinging bar.

I do genuinely think she only wants Germans in there. Which is fine (her bar) but she shouldn't sell us drinks!

Totnes

I popped in there..to have a nosey ....you get used to a less than warm welcome being a single bloke in a number of club etc and she was a bit frosty at first...but I had a chat and she was borderline friendly when I left...

chelmsford

"She's a stunning looking woman yes and yes gives a great pole dance. Just found her very rude and unwelcoming. Very usually for a swinging bar.

I do genuinely think she only wants Germans in there. Which is fine (her bar) but she shouldn't sell us drinks! "

We found her very rude too, maybe she was having an off night

We love the Mac bar one of our favourites and always have good fun!! Not really sure if it’s swingers or not we usually just go in for a drink before the comeback!

By *iHung50Man  over a year ago

Near You

The bar maid in mach bar is stunning too, if she still there. Was in there 2 years ago and went back every night just to chat and perve at her lol. Very friendly too

By *oodies4GirlsCouple (FF)  over a year ago

Carshalton Beeches

"Just wondering if Mach Bar in Cita Centre is a meet bar for Swingers? There a few weeks ago and seems it? X"

Yes it is and a very good one too! The owner runs a radio on the island and he is a very good DJ and also you can keep an eye to who goes to Secret before you decide to go. It's easy to find and we prefer to any other meeting point in Cita Centre.

Carshalton Beeches

"We have had some really good nights in Bude4, once you get to know Breda she is really lovely and welcoming. "

Yes we like it too when we go to 2x2 it's a really nice meeting point and if you ask they have a secret sexy den you can use for a quickie also you can go to Sweet Moments another Swingers meeting point upstairs at street level is very friendly indeed!

Carshalton Beeches

"Sweet moments in the sandia centre is a full on swingers bar, I have had some great nights in there. On a good night it's insane...and a very friendly bunch "

We love Sweet Moments there are times when the owners shut the bar and they have a sex party inside with the people in there is so much fun!

Liverpool

We thought it was a great bar. Much more friendly and relaxed than imagine, which can sometimes be a bit clickly.

And as you say you can clock which couples are going down into the basement. We'll be using that as our starter bar before we go to Fun4all and Patrica's.

Xx

Totnes

"Sweet moments in the sandia centre is a full on swingers bar, I have had some great nights in there. On a good night it's insane...and a very friendly bunch

We love Sweet Moments there are times when the owners shut the bar and they have a sex party inside with the people in there is so much fun!"

It certainly is...

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

try CLAUDIA CASARS up the stairs from sweet moments very good hosts and very often sex going on in the bar very welcoming too

"We have had some really good nights in Bude4, once you get to know Breda she is really lovely and welcoming.

Yes we like it too when we go to 2x2 it's a really nice meeting point and if you ask they have a secret sexy den you can use for a quickie also you can go to Sweet Moments another Swingers meeting point upstairs at street level is very friendly indeed!"

Is Sweet Moments above 2x2 on that side of CC Sandia? I have never noticed it.

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

James that's the one

Totnes

"We have had some really good nights in Bude4, once you get to know Breda she is really lovely and welcoming.

Yes we like it too when we go to 2x2 it's a really nice meeting point and if you ask they have a secret sexy den you can use for a quickie also you can go to Sweet Moments another Swingers meeting point upstairs at street level is very friendly indeed!

Is Sweet Moments above 2x2 on that side of CC Sandia? I have never noticed it.

"

It's on the top floor above the main centre ...

By *upergirthukMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Sweet moments in the sandia centre is a full on swingers bar, I have had some great nights in there. On a good night it's insane...and a very friendly bunch "
Sweet Moments in Sandia is the best swinging bar on the island. I've had so much fun in there and they are such a friendly crowd.

Yes it's German but it's swinger first and foremost and that's often a bonus.

Liverpool

"Sweet moments in the sandia centre is a full on swingers bar, I have had some great nights in there. On a good night it's insane...and a very friendly bunch

We love Sweet Moments there are times when the owners shut the bar and they have a sex party inside with the people in there is so much fun!"

On several occasions I've played while the bar was still open and the curtains at the front still open in Sweet Moments. Such a giggle openly fucking in the middle of the pub. Great fun.

I waited to order then i ask for a drink to the bar girl,she juts keept cleaning ignoring me. Iam a local but also british never ever going back. My money is as good like any anothers and i do have manners.

By *avenvalCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

We love Sweet Moments there are times when the owners shut the bar and they have a sex party inside with the people in there is so much fun! On several occasions I've played while the bar was still open and the curtains at the front still open in Sweet Moments. Such a giggle openly fucking in the middle of the pub. Great fun. "

Val can vouch for this statement

By *ippleCouple  over a year ago

North west

We should be going October but going to try bars in the sandia centre we normally just go to imagine and comeback want to see where the Germans go

Liverpool

We love Sweet Moments there are times when the owners shut the bar and they have a sex party inside with the people in there is so much fun! On several occasions I've played while the bar was still open and the curtains at the front still open in Sweet Moments. Such a giggle openly fucking in the middle of the pub. Great fun.

Val can vouch for this statement "

Love and miss you two. xxx

We found this bar on our first time in PDI and was approached by a swinger. We found that a lot do go there first prior to moving on. Great bar with mixed nationalities.

PDI Gran Canaria

We have always had lots of fun with the Dutch and Germans in the Sandia centre bars.

chelmsford

"We have always had lots of fun with the Dutch and Germans in the Sandia centre bars. "

That's because you're naughty!

Totnes

"We should be going October but going to try bars in the sandia centre we normally just go to imagine and comeback want to see where the Germans go "

My last trip to pdi I met a single german lady who was part of a bigger group and spent a lot of time with them...great fun. If your over at kiosk 4 (now 6) and want a sun downer a lot of German , swiss, Austrian swingers go to the Apothecary, gay bar over towards the light house, tend to congregate at the back..its great fun, lots of singing and can get quite frisky ...

PDI Gran Canaria

"We have always had lots of fun with the Dutch and Germans in the Sandia centre bars.

That's because you're naughty! "

Tis true.

chelmsford

"We have always had lots of fun with the Dutch and Germans in the Sandia centre bars.

Tis true. "

Haha x

By *yesgreenMan  over a year ago

north and south

Tis true.

Haha x"

Never been to G G but want to try single holiday next year , maybe may time

» Add a new message to this topic