FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cuck night on holiday

Cuck night on holiday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istressdandsubt OP   Couple  over a year ago

caterham

So we had been having a tough time and I booked us 10days away ,

I thought I would try the who's near on fab bit and got chatting with a guy . He was an older surfer bi bull .

That seemed to suit our requirements, I suggested a meet to the wife at first she wasnt up for it saying we are on holiday to which I replied dont you think we need a mad night , she asked to see his pics and profile and set set it up for 2 days time .

Now we would normally be using our playroom but on holiday we only had our apartment . I chatted to him he asked what we like and said he had no experience of bdsm but lots of cuxkholding, I said ok let's see how the night goes and arranged to meet in a bar

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

looking forward to see this unfold!

By *enuine and hornyMan  over a year ago

gwynedd

Good start more please

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

By *easing_twoCouple  over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

Good start.

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *hocopopsMan  over a year ago

sussex

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *fweonlymeettwiceMan  over a year ago

Madrid

Looking forward to the next part, this would be similar to a scenario I would like to happen while on holiday with my wife

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Very good start..

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

caterham

Having arranged the meet , I asked d what she was going to wear, she rummage through her case and pulled out a few thing me being me I asked where her high heels were , she replied I didnt bring any .

I was shocked I said no bedroom shoes she said no didnt think I would need them with you , never thought we would play on holiday .

She said we can always go and see what we can find , so the rest of the day was spent traipsing round shops looking for hi heels , after 3 hrs and 10000 steps I was walking back to our apartment with 3 bags of shopping consisting of hold ups 2 pairs of high heels and 2 matching bags and a variety of underwear and slutty clothes

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

More

bathgate / benidorm

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Very hot

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Liking this..., my favorite type of story

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Love real holiday story's

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Nice shopping trip

caterham

So we chilled a bit before starting to get ready , wife asked me to shower and to wear knickers for tonight, she had bought some and had left them on the bed along with some new hold ups .

I shaved and then got into the shower , she told me to shave my balls and arse and if I was lucky and was a good hubby she would use her strapon on me later , as if it was a treat , her strapon is 8 inches and fairly thick and when she uses it she likes to ride my ass hard . She loves to hear me squeal.

Any way back to the night . I did as I was told and shaved , then rubbed baby lotion into the shaved area to stop and friction .

As I walked into the bedroom is saw what she was going to wear and what I was expected to wear ,

I put on my knickers and left the rest till later , the point being if we didnt get on we would still have some fun when we get back .

I put my Jean's on and a top and said to wife bathroom is ready . She asked me to run a bath for her while she had a glass of wine on the porch , she asked to view the profile and messages . She looked at his pics , he was late 40s , tall about 6ft, surfer type looks with grey hair and blue eyes. He was slim about 12 stone and athletic, she paused on his cock pick he had sent . She seemed to approve, she read the messages and then she asked , so do you want him to fuck you to me , I said what are you on about, she pointed out that he said he would if she wanted to . I said I doubt it babe , most guys say they will and dont , I said let's just meet him and see how the night goes .

She had her bath and kept calling me.chicken ,

I said rather see him fuck you

She dressed in Jean's and a loose fitting top and we headed to the bar

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Glad you're back, hope there is more to come from this excellent story.

coventry

I’m glad you’re back as well ... loving the story

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Promising...looking forward to more

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

Dudley

By *i_downguyMan  over a year ago

newcastle

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Great so far, can’t wait to hear how the night goes x

Lincoln

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Loving this story definitely something I would enjoy xxxx

Whiteley

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Great so far. Cant wait to hear more

Dublin and London

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Bristol, Thornbury

caterham

We tidied up the apartment , draw the curtains and headed off to the meet . On the way we had a few steps down to purto del carmen high street .

As we walked I asked her how she felt she said a bit weird as we were in holiday and out of our comfort zone .

We walked along the front past all the bars and headed to the American bar we said we would meet,

As we got to the bar I said I wanted a fag ,

As I stood outside the bar a guy approached me it was him , we will call him bob.

Kusadasi, Turkey

Keep going ffs lol

Lincoln

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Are you very conscious of your knickers and shaved balls as he greets you

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Near MK

caterham

He is as tall as me but thinner, in good shape for a guy in his 50s, he has blue eyes and grey flowing surfer hair. Dressed in tight 501 Jean's and a nice shirt .

I watch as Donna eyes him up and down , he shakes my hand first pulls me in for a.hug and says nice to meet you , he then turns to Donna raises her hands and kisses it and says so you must be in charge then . She laughs and says yes ,

The three of us walk into the bar and he insist on buying us the first drink , don a finds seats in the bar while we wait to be served . He comments have to say you two look better in person , your pics dont do you justice.

I laugh and say at least you know we are real.

He then says he went and bought some cock rrings but has never worn them before , I said let's just see how the night goes , let's see if Donna wants to take it further .

We get our drinks and sit down , ar first it's all small talk and as Donna goes to the ladies room I begin to pry about his luck on fab having been contacted by a few people while we were on the island I wanted to know how he found it . H4 said he only played with visitors and close freinds who come back to the island . I asked about a couple that were locals he said too small an island , then donna came back

bathgate / benidorm

Near MK

caterham

We chatted and Donna began to open up a.bit I decided she was comfortable and said I was off out side for a fag , I watched as they chatted and took my time smoking to see how they got on I assumed as they leaned I towards each other they were talking about play every so often Donna would flick her hair and I could see him move closer to her in fact he had taken my seat .

I walked back in and said how we all getting on they both looked at each other and laughed Donna excused herself to the loo again and I g8t another drink , while at the bar I got a text from Donna saying well what do you think I replied well as always it's up to you as you will be fucking him , a quick reply said he asked If i wanted him to fuck you babe so it's not all about me babe . So do you want to suck his coxk , i replied dint know haven't seen it it person only pics , she said it look good in pics but felt a lot bigger under the table and finished with 3 kisses . I returned to the table and as Donna came back to the table i looked at her and mouthed so do you want to take him back , she looked at me and bit her lip and said if you do

Near MK

Really liking where this is going

Dudley

Lincoln

Didcot

Bristol, Thornbury

Whiteley

weston super mare

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

By *orwillieMan  over a year ago

Melrose

caterham

I looked at her and said up to you , we carried on chatting while we drank the _usic loud and I noticed a few flirtatious touches , I looked at my watch and said well its getting late we need to decide if we all want to go back and give it a go ,

They both looked at me then each other then Donna spoke ,

Ok cucky drink up and let's go , I looked at there glasses and they were pretty much empty so I necked my drink and we walked out the bar . Bob said he had driven so we could jump in his car , , as we walked up the back street I held back a bit and the two of them walked close but not touching together to the car , as we approached I was offered the rear seat in his BMW couple car as Donna sank into the front passenger seat ,

A short drive later we arrived at the apartments , it was a bit weird walking in with him through reception, all be it everyone thought we were all together , we walked to our ground floor apartment, and entered , donna said well make the drinks , he had brought some prosecco and I opened up the bottle , donna said she needed a drink before we proceeded ,

We sat out in the porch but it was so quiet u said we should only co.e out here to smoke .

Donna sat down at the plastic table smoked a cigarette and drank her drink as we chatted the atmosphere was tense .

She asked bob to get her a refill as he walked in she asked me what do you want to do , I said just go with the flow , she said ok she would wait for her drink then change into something . She said go help him with the drink I want 5 mins out here to chill .

I walked in and drew the curtains , bob had poured the drinks I said wait here I will give it to her , I took her drink out and said what you want me to do she said well see what the goods are like you know you want to .

I.waljed back in and before I could say anything bob said I bought some cock rings but how so you wear them . I said show me , he produced 3 different sizes of cock ring , I said they have to go round shaft and balls all depends how big you are .

He then unzipped and pulled out his cock , I nearly fell over , his cock was bigger than mine soft and had a real thick shaft but more of a.pouty helmet . He then pulled out his balls which were big and heavy his whole package soft was about twice the size of mine , I passed him the largest ring and said try that, he said can you show me , I took one of the rings the middle diameter pulled my Jean's down showing I had knickers on and pulled my soft cock out, he then said nice knickers I think we will have fun , I showed him how to put it on and he started to grow , at that point Donna walked back in , she sighed mmm 2 cocks , I'd better get changed I said I needed a fag she said well go have one then I will just get changed she said bob you go with him I will call you when I'm ready and no touching cocks i will tell you when you can do that.. we both put our cocks away picked up our drinks and then headed back outside . ,

Bob said well she seems keen in thought to myself a bit too keen .

About what's seemd hours later my phone.pinged , I'm ready

We walked back in and as we did Donna came out of the bedroom , she was wearing a black and red underwear set with push up bra , stockings and new tiger print stilettos, and over the top wearing one of my fitted mens shirts , she looked stunning, I asked bob what he thought he just grinned and looked at her as if he was a lion about to devour her. She walked to the kitchen and reached up to get a glass , a picture to good to miss , I grabbed my phone and took the pic see our profile pics .

Then she slowly walked over to us

I asked bob you like , he nodded I then asked Donna to bend over the dinning room table and show us her ass , i walked up kissed her pationatly pulled the shirt back and caressed her ass making sure I rubbed the material along her pussy she and arched her back I said spread your legs she did it was a beautiful sight , Ibob came over and assisted me caressing her arse , we both man handled her , I pulled my hard cock out near her head and said to bob what do you think , again he grinned and pulled his now hard man cock out ,it was even bigger , in all about 9 inches , I said suck me baby she did , all the time.bob was wanking his hard coxk his Jean's down near heis knees ,as Donna s7cked he moved forward and began rubbing his cock up and down her knickers hard and then slowly and when he hit her spot she would moan gently , he would then just nudge the material at her hole again she would moan . I said to her would you like to see what's been nudging you as she sucked , she immediately pulled away stood up.and grabbed his cock , she was know bent over and she began sucking him I slipped my hand in her knickers and began to stroke her pussy as I did bob grabbed my coxk and began wanking me she could see him wanking me and she sucked harder

Anyone want more ???

By *acko11Man  over a year ago

Hull

By *rJ.Man  over a year ago

Manchester

dublin

Definitely more

more please x

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Definitely more please

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *inky dynamic duoCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

caterham

The next thing bob pulled me towards him I was still rubbing Donna's panties then he surprised me by leaving forward and sucking my cock as Donna su led his .

I just stood there and let him do it Donna couldn't get enough of his cock then she stopped and began sucking by balls, I watched as they then tag teamed my cock

By *nigma2000Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Very arousing

Whiteley

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Kusadasi, Turkey

Very nice getting very steamy now xx

weston super mare

coventry

Wow i am loving This can’t wait for Cuck slips into stockings

Near MK

dublin

clonmel

Dublin

South Birmingham

very lucky to get sucked for a cuck

Great story

I love it when there are pics to go with a story, be good to see a pic of op in his panties

southam

gets better and better

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

bathgate / benidorm

By *nderstandingfellaMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Dudley

manchester

Developing very nicely..I mean both the story and my cock mmm

Excellent!

weston super mare

caterham

i let them suck my cock each taking turns and then they both knelt down taking turns to suck my balls and then my cock , i was raging hard and could feel my self about to come , not wanting to i pulled away and got them both to stand up .

we all stood there for a moment , i passed drinks to them both and said well that was nice as they sipped their drinks i could see bobs hand on my wife's arse,

i then said did you like that - donna said of course , i said well dont you think you should give him a kiss to say thank you . she looked at me and he looked at her, he lent in and pulled her close , she reciprocated and they slowly kissed , gently there tongues getting to know each other , i watched as he gripped her arse pulling her tight his hard cock pressed against her belly i watched as she raise her hand to his head and lovingly cupped his head as they kissed , i was slowly wanking and kept quiet as they kissed is was so beautiful , his hands then wandered to her breast he pulled away just enough to get his hands on them all the time still gently kissing , i continued to watch , her hand slid down his body and as he was caressing her breast reached for his mamouth cock , she was gently wanking him up and down in tune with his caressing of her breast .

i continued to watch and wank admiring the scene , they were gently swaying to the background _usic . they came up for air , it was then they both noticed me watching and wanking .

that was horny i said watching you two , Donna said mm come here babe and kiss me . lets all kiss all hug.

she was still holding his cock and now he was stroking her pussy gently .

i approached watching them bob was kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy while her left hand was still gently wanking his huge cock, her thumb rubbing across his helmet across the eye .

i put my arms around her and kissed her , she was more passionate than with bob . we took in turns to kiss her and then as one kissed the other kissed her neck or her breast . she was loving the attention 4 hands caressing her body two men kissing her, rubbing her and all the time she didn't let go of his cock .

we were in a Hayes of sexuality , even as we kissed i felt a hand reaching for my cock i took it this was Donna's but to my surprise it was bobs , bob was now partly behind Donna and she was turning her neck to kiss him as she wanked him , i leaned in to kiss her and she could see Bob wanking my cock and softly moaned in appreciation , i tapped her foot to get her to open her legs a bit to give us a bit better access , bob was quick to pick up on this and his other hand was know gently fingering my wife as she leaned back on him i could feel as i tried to stoke her pussy , he had already taken it . all the time still wanking me . i kissed my wife and as we stood all wanking in some shape of form i felt her left hand on my shoulder she pulled away and began to pull me down . i looked at her and she mouthed suck his cock , i looked down and she was pointing it to me and her arse gigled where he was fingering her .

i slid back down on my knees , as she released his cock with her right hand faced him and held his cock for me to suck.

i looked up at them , she pulls my head towards his cock and say suck baby suck my lovers cock , he then helps her , i hesitate and they both push a bit harder , that's it she says suck him baby suck him , i suck and they resume kissing a hold onto his thighs as he carry's on fingering her i can hear them kissing as im on my knees , he starts to be more forceful now , and begins to thrust his cock into my mouth , i moan in appreciation, her legs are twitching as he fingers her in time to thrusting into my mouth , Donna helps him hold my head to allow him to thrust deeper, i hear them moaning as they are kissing , his cock is now hitting the back of my throat . i begin to gag ,they stop kissing and she says yes fuck his mouth , fuck his mouth , make him gag on it , i love it when he gags, bob didn't need and encouragement, as much as i didn't want him to i was so turned on , i was wanking my own cock as he turned and put both hands on my head , Donna stood be hind him giving him encouragement to fuck my mouth , and telling me to take it bitch , be a good cucky and take it open your mouth you know you want to ,

bob kept fucking my mouth holding my head and driving his cock in deeper and deeper till i started to relax and take it , look he wanking hes loving it , Donna was pushing bobs arse , harder and harder till i couldn't take no more and i pulled away gasping for air with saliva and pre cum all over my face , i fell back on my arse and looked up , they both giggled , Donna reached round and said there's a good cuck as they resumed kissing a she wanked his wet cock . i stood up and said you like that she giggled and said yes there,s a good cucky .

i pulled towards me , kissed her hard and spun her around . and said bend over the table bitch . she looked at me , with a devilish look and then bent over , i said spread your legs and arch your back .

she did and looked up at me , bob just stood there looking at her from behind his cock hard and throbbing , glistening from my saliva .

i stood beside her and pulled the shirt up so bob had a good view , he smiled and began wanking his cock .

i said lets see the goods , i pulled her cheeks apart and we could both see her pussy glistening , she was soaking wet , i gave her pussy a stroke and then pulled her arse apart and said to bob , well what do you think ,

he stepped forward still wanking his cock , he took a hold of her arse and pushed him self up against her , he was ravenous he began to slap his cock on her arse cheeks i assisted in pulling her arse apart to give him better access , he rubbed her pussy with one hand and slapped his cock on her cheeks before grinding into her , she wiggled back on him , occasionally he would pull back and hold his cock slapping it on her pussy and rubbing it up and down her pussy teasing her lips and and parting them with his cock , she moaned in appreciation, i would give her ass a few spanks as she let him grind into her ,

i turned her head and and offered her my cock , what a scene , Donna bent over the dinning table i stockings and heels her shirt pulled up over her arse and her head sideways sucking my cock as i watch bob rubbing himself all over her , rubbing his cock on my wife's pussy and pulling her on to him as he grinds into her . i watch as Donna bent over is moaning as she sucks and i watch her legs buckle as he rubs his cock on her pussy .

then he tries to insert and she moves , he carrys on rubbing and tries again but shes not having it , i say to him think its about time you lick that pussy dont you . he drops to his knees and head first into her pussy, Donna basically rides his face pushing back and up and down as Bob tries to lick , i think tine to get my own back , Donna is pushing back on his face as i step behind and push his head into her pussy , she rides his tongue hard and i can see him rubbing her clit with one hand and and wanking his cock with the other she is moaning and getting more guttural, her breaths are deeper and harder , he moans more as he carries on licking her pussy , her legs buckle as she begins to come panting yes yes dont stop yes yes ahh ahh , Bob keeps licking and she comes all over his face , as she buckles .

we all stop giggle and take a moment .

i offer her a drink as she says time out time out i need a break .

i laugh and say ok if i go for a fag . she says yes i need 5 mins time to chill a bit .

she sits on the settee and Bobs takes his drink and sits down to . i put on my jeans and pick up my fags and head to the patio doors i pull the curtain to get out and walk outside , there are still people drinking round the pool and i stand on the patio. lite my fag and wounder what those two are up to . there is a small gap in the curtains and i can see them sitting on the settee , i can hear them talking but cant work out what they are saying, the small gap only allows me to see there feet and lower legs , they are close together and i can hear muffled speech but cant work out what they are saying . i take my time smoking and lite another fag , i want to see where this is going . then i see the feet move but cant see the upper halves or what they are doing , i cant hear any more talking

coventry

Amazing story.... it certainly made me stand up to attention . Please keep it going

South Birmingham

cambridge

Dublin

caterham

I keep trying to see what's happening but can only see feet then I see his feet move , he stands up then kneels down I can just about see him bent over but I cant tell if he is kissing or licking her , I carry on smoking thinking well get on if she wants tou to lick her pussy,I finish my fag and take another look through the curtain , still there then a couple walk past they say hello , I dont want them to hear what's going on so I chat and they chit chat for a few minutes before leaving to go to there apartment , I take a deep breath I'm sure bob and Donna knew I was talking to some one and just kept quiet,

I look through the curtain before going to walk in again only this time they have moved , and looks like he is standing in front of her , I cant tell if she is sitting or standing ,they are very quiet.

I open the door and pull back the curtain to come in , as I do bob is standing in front of Donna his hands on her shoulders and he is feeding her his cock , he looks over his shoulders and smiles , donna is oblivious to me and is concentrating on the cock being forced in her mouth , his hand is on the back of her head pulling her onto his cock , she is sobering over it , he talks to her saying you like a big cock Donna you like sucking my cock while your husband is outside watching, she moans , he says play with tour pussy get it nice and wet I want to fuck you u want to fuck you before your husband comes in , she moans and starts frigging her pussy , bob looks at me emotions me to stand near the kitchen able to watch but if she puts her head up she wont see me .

So he says tour husband likes to catch you being naughty, mmm she says , are you gonna a be naughty for me tonight mmm she says you want my cock , she is sucking and moaning and he says do you want my cock , she stops and says I am being naughty and yes , when he comes in we will play more

He pulls her onto his cock saying take it go as deep as you can and make your pussy wet , I am silent watching and wanking , he then looks at me and smiles , there is nothing I can do but watch

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmmmm fuck I'm wanking so hard with this story hope he fucka her in front of you without her knowing

dublin

weston super mare

Near MK

caterham

Final installment will be tonight

coventry

Mmmm can’t wait

Dublin and London

By *lowtongue99Man  over a year ago

Thames Ditton

If you were wearing Jean's and also she was wearing Jean's, what was Jean wearing?

southam

you are hoping to see them fuck wihtout you

"Mmmm can’t wait "

Looking forward to it

cambridge

Didcot

By *exualPleasuresMan  over a year ago

west Yorkshire

By *eamteamCouple  over a year ago

Toen

Brilliant story

clonmel

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

Insane!

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

weston super mare

caterham

He is now face fucking her , holding her head, thrusting his coxk in her mouth, she is slobbering as he fucks her face , he hand is frantically robbing her pussy , he is moaning hard and she is gagging and moaning . It's a sight she is lost is being used by him..

This carry on for a while and then suddenly she starts to moan harder her body shakes she 8s gonna come from being faced fucked and playing with her fanny , she starts to buck in pleasure he carrys on face fucking her saying yes come for me come soundly come for me , she moans and gags as she comes and then she slumps , he stops and pulls his cock out , she is breathing heavily , and panting .

You needed that didnt you he says , she looks up at him smiles and says yes .

She just herself and stands up , he moves to help her knowing I'm behind and in the kitchen and says kiss me , he pulls her to him and begins kissing her hard and pationatly. I watch as she responds and melts into his arms they kiss for awhile, I am silent and watch , her hand moves to his cock and is stroking it . His hand moves to her pussy Al be it I am be hind and cant see. They are both lost in there embrace, oblivious to me there , I watch as she let's her self go and be in the moment.

caterham

I decide to move to get a better view , as I walk round I can see she is wanking his cock up against her belly she still hasnt spotted me he kisses her again and pulls her in , he is slightly to her side one.hand is on her arse and his right hand moves again to her pussy , I watch as she is on tiptoe kissing him she spreads her legs a little to give him better access , they kiss and she is wanking him in time to him fingering her, suddenly he grabs his cock and bends down a little still kissing her he pulls his coxk down, and pushes it between her legs not in but allowing her to feel his strong hard cock see sawing between her legs . She begins to sway along his cock all the time kissing him , she sways deep and her hips pull away again nearly all the way occasionally it springs up as she takes it right to the end , he grabs it and positions it again and again she does the same this time she grabs it and pulls it to her pussy I watch as she doesnt put it between but starts to rub it on her pussy , then she drops to her knees and takes it in her mouth again , and says wish he would hurry up and get In here i need to be fucked

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

Mmmm

clonmel

Near MK

weston super mare

Dublin

caterham

i walk towards her and cough saying oh i see you two are having fun , she moans to let me know she knows im there . i say im just taking a pee wont be a minute , i walk to the loo and i see him pull her up . he walks her to the table and bends her over and puts her hands on the table , he drops to his knees and i continue walking to the loo out of sight .

i can hear her moaning assuming he is licking her pussy , i wash and walk back out he is still on his knees , i look at her and she mouths i need to fuck come fuck me , i mouth back no i want him to fuck you , she mouths you first hes really big .

i walk over and stand beside her , i kiss her as she is being licked i say do you want to be fucked she says yes i want you to fuck me .

i hear bob moaning as hes licking her and i pull her arse cheeks apart to give him more access. i lick my finger and circle it around are ass bud as bob licks her , then i feel his hand grab my cock and start wanking me .

he then stands and i am still holding her arse apart , i nod to him and he moves closer and slaps his cock on her arse she wiggles and looks at me , i want you first she mouths and then closes her eyes as i turn and look and see bob start to rub his cock up and down her pussy , he spits on the end and carry's on i watch and see Donna rhythmically move with him , i watch as he tries to enter her , putting more pressure on her pussy lips as they begin to open and her hole is in site waiting to be filled , again he pushes forward but she move stopping him from entering her , she turns her head and mouth i want you first .

he is still rubbing his cock on her and i say let me test that first , he moves , i step behind and she is soaking i push my cock and it slides straight in , never mind about slow i go hammer and tong she starts to moan loudly i look at bob and say shut her up or we will have that neighbours down , it dont take asking twice he pulls her hair turns her head and thrust his cock in her mouth muffling the sounds

we use her relentlessly she is moaning and gagging all the time i am fucking her , then bob says is it my turn yet

i say yes sir . he pulls out of her mouth and we swap places again he rubs his huge cock head on her pussy , but she turns and says condoms , i look at him and say condom , he turns grabs one i take a sniff of aromas and then he turn s and rubs his cock , this time she doesn't wait , she sinks her bottom down gasping taking his first 4 or 5 inches , i watch as she bites her lips the pain of opening up and the pleasure it brings her as she raises and drives back onto his cock taking more and more in till she has it all , then and only then does she open her eyes and looks me in the eye. i watch as he starts to fuck her , holding her hips driving his huge cock in her , ever time he thrust she gasps and pants as he pulls out , i watch as she pushes back as he thrust trying to get as much of his huge cock in and she can , he pants shes tight , i say everyone is tight to you , he smiles , Donna pants you like my tight pussy , he moans and say im gonna stretch you now , so you know what my big cock can do , with that he begins savage hard fucking , as if his life depended on it , she howls , stop no no stop , but he carry's on pushing her down on the table taking no notice of her say stop, she whimpers stop stop but soon the whimpers change , yes yes fuck oh god fuck ohh yes god dont stop dont stop yes fuck meeeee

she begins shaking the dame table is shaking he is like an animal holding her down and driving deep fast and hard into her its like a blur , then i watch as her panting changes she begins to grown he starts saying take it you slut take my cock she moans yes yes yes ahhh her legs start to buckle but he carry's on she starts to shake and a gutteral moan start from her shes coming he say she say yes yes im coming dont stop please dont stop she shakes uncontrollably as she is engulfed in her orgasm , as it subside she literaly collapses and he hold her and pulls out .

she is slumped pasting and breathing hard i am the first to say something , a bit stupid i say did you enjoy that she looks at me bob is panting and then we all laugh and she says get me a drink , i say perhaps we should take this to the bedroom if you want to carry on .

they both look at each other and say timeout a 5 minute break and drink and a fag .

we chill for a minute then i say shall we go to the bedroom or have you had enough , he looks at her waiting for her answer knowing he hasnt come yet i can see he is hoping she will say yes , she looks at me and says .......

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

cambridge

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

weston super mare

By *ele73Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

bathgate / benidorm

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Top class!!

Didcot

Brilliant

caterham

i watch as they are both sitting on the settee , i say im going for a cigarette, Donna says i want one too , we all put some clothes on and stand outside , i light a fag as does Donna and bob just chats and we both finish our fags Donna says she need a wee and heads off to the loo i stay with bob ,he ask did i like seeing Donna sucking on his cock - of course i did , did you see how much she wanted my cock , she wouldn't leave it alone she is so sexy, she so wants more , i look at him and say well lets see what she wants when we go in , bob then says i think she is so sexy and she is so horny now i bet shes on the loo thinking about me fucking her he says he really wants to fuck Donna again and he wants to cuckold me properly , i say you already have he says no i want Donna , i want to fuck her bare and i want to feed you my cock from her pussy into your mouith so you can taste her juices on my cock , i want you to suck my cock clean and push me back in your wifes bare pussy .

he then says i think she wants it too , i want to fuck her deep and hard and this time i want to spunk deep in her pussy , i look at him , she wont do that , he looks at me and says but you would like her too wouldn't you cucky , and its not if she hasn't done it before with your long term bull is it .

i look at him and say well yes she did but that was after a long time .

he says i need a pee to , why not have another fag and then come in

he leaves and i do as im told , im expecting Donna to come back out but as i smoke my fag there's no sign of her

i walk back in and they are no where to be seen i walk to the bedroom and they are cuddling on the bed

caterham

anyone want to hear the final part

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Yeah can't stop there

cambridge

Please

weston super mare

Didcot

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

caterham

i stop and watch as the cuddle , d back is to me and i can see they are kissing , i watch for a few seconds as my eyes get used to the darkness . i can see her arms around him as they sway , he is pressing against her his hand grabbing her arse cheek pulling it towards him as he pushes forward i cant see where his cock is , but she then raises her led and throws it over his , they are still kissing he is pulling her as close as he can she is passionate in how she is responding , his hands are all over her she is thrustinh her pussy towards him , she is moaning in passion with him , he then sees me

dublin

bathgate / benidorm

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Mmmmm very hot story

manchester

Loving this, wanking like mad here

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

weston super mare

Bristol, Thornbury

Please continue

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

caterham

he stared over at me , didn't say anything to D just pulled her to kiss him , i saw him move his arm , it now looked as if he was either fingering her or rubbing his cock on her pussy , i just couldn't tell , i stealthy moved closer to try an see what was happening , they were in a world of there own , hard pants and sighs coming from bot of them , i watched as D hand moved to the front of her and her leg momentarily lifted up , they carried on oblivious to me i was silent and still . then i decided i wanted to be in this .so you have come in here i sad . they stopped and d looked over her shoulder , come here babe come and join us , she turned now to face me and was being spooned by him. he was smiling at me .

i climbed on the bed i could make out he was rocking back and forth , and kissing her neck at the same time .

i moved in for a kiss and d kissed ma passionately as i pulled away to get comfortable she pulled my head back i thought for another kiss , i could feel her body moving back and forth as we were kissing but no she whispered lick my pussy babe and let me suck your cock . i looked at her and began to change position i laid down on my side and she grabbed my cock pulling me towards her mouth a shuffled and then she began sucking .

i lifted her leg to be able to get to her pussy as i did i saw that his cock was already between her legs , his position was such that as he thrusted his cock wasn't going in (all be it i bet he was trying) but was sliding along her pussy lips and his nob was parting her lips and rubbing all her pussy and rubbing on her clit .

i must have hesitated to long as she stopped and this time she said licking baby lick my pussy and suck his cock , make it wet make it nice and wet you know you like to suck cock and lick my pussy c'mon and with that she resumed sucking my cock and pushed my head towards her pussy and his thrusting cock .

i began licking her pussy , i grabbed his cock which just seemed to be getting bigger and bigger and wanked it as i licked D's pussy , suck his cock baby she mumbled while sucking mine , i began to form a rhythm of sucking his cock and liking her pussy as he thrust back and forth .

his thrusts got harder and pretty soon i didn't need to wank him just hold him in position as he dry fucked her , and i just stayed licking what was in front of me . D was getting so turned on , with her sucking my cock and his cock slicing her pussy with me licking pussy cock and pussy i used my finger to paddle flick her clit when his cock wasn't on it , she began bucking as we both tried to give her as much please as possible , i then did a strange thing .

i began to lick her clit but at the same time i held his cock at the entrance to her pussy and began wanking him hard , the tip of his cock was just at the entrance but me wanking and licking it was driving her mad my hand was hitting her pussy my tongue licking her pussy and his cock at the entrance driving her wild , every time she would buck the tip would go in and i would pull it out

she was panting hard and sucking my cock as hard as she could needing my balls i was in heaven and at my end i kept wanking his cock at her entrance now i left the tip in licking her clit and wanking him he was trying to thrust in but kept popping out D kept bucking it was at this moment i just thought she wants it and i did what i think they both wanted .

i pushed him back so he could get a better position and then pulled his cock forward still wanking and licking but this time i pushed his cock in , D stopped and said you have put his cock in , he withdrew a bit as i said oh well you can and as i said can he thrusted fully in , i finished saying take it out and he just grabbed her holding her om position as he began to fuck her , her first reaction was no but within a couple of thrust she began panting and i watched as she started pushing back i carried on licking for a while , and then leaned back , she had accepted his bare cock , more so she was know encouraging him pushing back she began sucking my cock again , he then spoke , lay down tom i want you to be part of this . he pulled out and said now straddle him to D. she didn't hesitate she just climbed on-top of me and lowered her pussy to my face . it was then his cock appeared as he said suck it suck cucky- D then joined in say well go on suck it

i opened and sucked as he began to face fuck my mouth for a few seconds then he positioned himself and said are you ready , D said just fuck me fuck me as she tried t push back onto his huge cock , and with that he thrust-ed forward all the way to the hilt, his balls now on my nose and eyes , lick them he said i tried but D was so firmly pushed down on me i could only lick her clit he began fucking her the noises the smell the utter sight of it was getting to much he was banging her as if i weren't there then he pulled out and pushed his cock into my mouth taste her he said taste your wife's pussy juices , see how she wants it , i did as i was told then he resumed fucking her - all the time she was sucking my cock hard . he was slamming his cock in there it was getting so hard to breath she was moaning and n=moaning he was grunting as he ravaged her .

i couldn't take no more i couldn't breath i tried to move but she was being held down as he drove his big cock into her . finally i managed to spurt out i need to breath . he pulled out she lifted her leg and i moved . D said she needed a drink , i got up and passed her a drink he he was kissing her shoulders as she gulped the wine i passed her i could see his cock glistening with her juices , they kissed and she pointed to his cock , i dropped to my knees and began sucking his cock , she said fuck his face he laughed and said no problem . he grabbed my head and held it as he began ramming his cock in my mouth thats it yes like that make him gag , i coughed and spluttered as he carried on D was laughing and encouraging him thats what its kike she said you put him in now take it you bitch .

i pulled away panting trying to get me breath . i fell to the floor gasping for air , i then looked at them giggling and said just fuck her , fuck my wife bend her over the bed nd fuck her .D looked at me and said is that what you want , i said yes is that what you want she looked at me and stood and bent over the bed .

i stayed still as he got be hind her licked his finger whipped it on his cock and lowered his legs and pushed in . he began fucking her and picking up the pace grabbing her hips so she couldn't get a way from him she was panting and breathing hard he was ramming into her i started to encourage him saying fuck her , fuck her hard and deep she was moaning uncontrollably , her legs were shaking go on fuck her make her come , she was shaking and moaning saying she was coming he kept on fucking her hard and fast as her orgasm subsided , he wasn't stopping for any thing , she was back panting and groaning , i found myself saying go on fuck the slut fuck her fill her come in her , he momently looked at me slowed down and she looked over at me , had i done something wrong she then started to push back on his cock hard and i continued he said nothing just carried on fucking he was getting faster and faster ,, then a real guttural moan and he began to come - yes thats it fill her , she pushed back not letting him loose as he dumped his come inside her they were both moaning . he was shaking she was shaking i was wanking furiously . then he slumped on her -laying on her back as they were both still standing bent over the bed his cock still deep in mt wife's pussy , my wifes come filled pussy . for a few moments they just stayed in this position , the calm after the storm , i was silent as there breathing returned to normal then he stood up and his cock now softening was still an impressive sight .

D then looked over at me - the glint in her eye i knew what was coming next and as much as i like the thought the real thing was now in front of me .

baby she said in a soft tired voice - yes i replied , you no what you have to do now , now he has come in me . i looked at her and him he pointed and said c'mon cucky , i looked at D she was still bent over , c'mon this is what you want ,you watch it enough, creampie eating now get her and lick my creampie .

i crawled over to her she hadn't moved her legs parted - i could see his come it was all over her pussy and was leaking down her leg , as i looked i could smell his come , then i felt a hand pushing my head forward , i began licking the salty juice , yea thats it clean it all up , lick it all up . thats it cucky clean that pussy i carried on the taste was horrible but i did as i was told when i had cleaned i stood up and gave D a kiss we kissed passionately, we then all layed on the bed for a cuddle , within seconds he had fallen asleep as me and D kissed , a short while we woke him up he went to the bathroom as we went for a fag . i said i need to come i want you after he has gone , she smiled and said lets get him off home

we said our goodbyes

we headed back to the bedroom i assumed we would carry on but D said im sore and tired i want you to lick me and wank at the same time and i want you to come over my pussy

i did as i was told more spunk had started to drip from her pussy after walking around a bit

i parted her legs and just licked and with my other hand i wanked it didn't last to long and i was ready to come i stood up and she parted her pussy i shot all over it , i was spent

i climbed on the bed ready to sleep and she kissed me deeply and then she said baby cant sleep with all this come , please give it one last clean

again i headed south