FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexual Distancing Perhaps

Sexual Distancing Perhaps

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Ring Wraith OP   Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Joe locked the door and walked down the steps to the drive and towards his car, another shopping trip during lockdown ! He was 56 years old, divorced and lived alone, he worked out at the gym twice a week and ran a lot, or he did, now he ran once or twice a week and the gym was a thing of the past.

As he had almost reached the car he heard a voice behind him and turned and saw his neighbour Rebbecca, or Bex to everyone looking out of the bedroom window, she shouted down

‘joe are you off shopping’

Joe looked up at her, all he could see was her head and shoulders but he could see not shirt, just the straps of what was obviously a black bra.

He called back to her

‘yeh, what you wanting Bex’?

She smiled

‘just some milk, semi skimmed if you can but anything will do, and a loaf, thick sliced white if they have it, again if not anything will do and a bottle of baby oil’.

Joe smiled

‘okay sweetheart I am sure I can remember those’

Bex smiled back

‘you are an angel, I will make it worth your while’

As she spoke she stood up a little more and Joe had a quick flash of the black lace bra and Bex’s firm 34 c breasts as she closed the window.

Joe did the shopping and on return to the house rang Bex’s doorbell; from inside a voice said

‘hello’

Joe laughed

‘shopping delivery’

He heard Bex laugh as she spoke

‘bring it round the back to the patio doors and I will find some money to pay you’

Joe smiled

‘forget searching for the cash it was only 3 quid, give it me sometime later and besides that flash of your bra was worth 3 quid’

He heard her laugh again as he walked to the path round to her garden and patio doors.

As he approached the patio doors he saw that they were open and he looked inside, there standing by a sofa about 3 metres into the room was Bex, as he looked Joe gasped his young 24 year old neighbour was standing in front of the sofa wearing nothing but the black lace bra and a tiny matching black lace thong.

She laughed as she looked at Joe

‘told you I would make it worth your while old man’

Joe grinned

‘anytime you want any shopping give me a shout’

He turned to leave and Bex spoke again

‘oi, I am not finished with you yet, look at me’

Joe looked at her and watched in amazement as she ran her hands up and down her body from her tits, down over her belly, down onto her thighs and back again.

He gasped audibly this time and she grinned; looking at the bulge in Joe’s jeans she smiled more

‘you like that old man do you’

Joe gasped one word,

‘yes’

She looked at him again,

‘so you cant come closer than that obviously, but if you wish to stay and watch from there you can’

Joe looked at her

‘watch what’

She smiled again

‘watch this’

As she spoke she sat down on the sofa and her hands moved down further across her belly, this time into her lace thong and onto her clit.

As Joe stood watching Bex slipped her fingers into her soaking cunt, the fingers of one hand almost totally into herself and the fingers of the working quicker and quicker over her clit.

Joe could see nothing but her fingers, his hands started to wander down his own body, he pressed on the front of his jeans and started to unzip them; as he did so Bex spoke

‘stop, put your hands behind your back old man, you don’t get to play this time, do as you are told and maybe next time you will get more’

Joe put his hands behind his back, he watched as Bex moved her fingers faster and faster over her clit, he moaned as she moaned with pleasure and as he watched her she exploded in orgasm, her cunt gushing and squirting, soaking her hands, her thong and the floor at her feet.

As she relaxed she opened her eyes and looked at Joe still watching her; her hands moved down her body, she removed her thong, then her bra and throwing them to Joe she spoke;

‘take them, taste them, wank into them, wash them and bring them back here at 10 pm tonight, clean and dry, now fuck off home old man’

Joe stood up, collecting the black lace from the floor in front of him he walked from her garden into his and home; he knew he couldn’t touch her, he knew he couldn’t even go in her house, but he had never been as horny as watching from 3 metres away from his young neighbour as she orgasmed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish I had a naughty neighbour to tease

Bradford

I wish I was your neighbour !

By * nicepairCouple  over a year ago

portsmouth

"Wish I had a naughty neighbour to tease "

You can tease me anytime.

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 02/04/20 10:16:03]

Bradford

i was going to so a second part …. if anyone is interested ?

Yes please

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

great story looking forward to part two

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Angus

Yes

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Interested??? In your stories !???

YES......??....Please xx

Bradford

I will try to get to this tonight …

Oh more please

Bradford

10 pm arrived and Joe walked back into the rear garden of Bex house, the rear doors were open again and the house and garden were in total darkness.

As he approached her heard Bex voice from the darkness of the house;

‘stand just outside the door, and throw my thong into the room’

Joe did as he was told and he saw a hand in the darkness pick up the thong, then he heard her voice again;

‘nice and clean, good boy now stand on the mat just outside the door’

Joe looked down and seeing the doormat he stood on it as he did so a single light came on above his head lighting him and the mat under his feet; it was clearly a small security light altered so it shone directly downwards instead of out into the garden.

Stood in the light he could see nothing else but the area around him and then Bex spoke again

‘now you dirty old bastard, if you want to see me again and see what I am wearing, you will do as I say exactly or leave now’

Joe looked into the darkness he could see nothing in the dark room, but spoke to Bex

‘okay’

Bex laughed

‘okay is not good enough, repeat after me; I am a worthless male whore and I will obey my Mistress Bex totally or I will leave’

Joe spoke slowly and repeated everything she had said and then she spoke again

‘good boy, now fucking strip naked and get down on your knees’

Joe stared into the room hesitation for a second or two and bex spoke

‘okay old man fuck off, you had your chance’

Joe spoke

‘I am sorry Mistress I will strip’

The voice from the darkness laughed

‘too fucking late bitch, you had you one chance and blew it, no leave my garden’

Joe turned and started to walk slowly to the gate, as he reached the end of the garden the light behind hi m went out and he was in darkness again; then he heard her speak again.

‘on second thoughts, maybe you can have another chance’

Joe turned and as he started to walk back towards the house and was stopped by her voice

‘no so fast whore, I said you get a chance, I didn’t say it would be easy’

Joe looked into the darkness and spoke slowly

‘what do I need to do Mistress’

Bex laughed

‘Strip naked where you are and crawl down the path to the mat and this is your last chance old man’

Seconds later Joe was naked, he was on his knees and crawling with his cock hard as a rock down the path towards his young neighbour’s house.

As he did so the house was silent and as he reached the mat the light came on again, he was lit naked and hard under the light just outside her door.

Bex spoke again

‘get upon to your knees old man, I want to see your pathetic old dick’

Joe obeyed and knelt looking towards the room where Bex obviously was.

A few seconds later the light above his head went off and as it did so Bex spoke

‘now you dirty old cunt, that light is motion sensitive and will come on if you move more than an inch or two, put your arms behind your head and keep them there’

Joe obeyed and the light clicked on again

Bex spoke

‘see what I mean, so if you move your arms from there the light will come on, and if you move much at all it will come on, if I see the light come on you will have blown it old man and you will fucking leave my garden, do you agree’

Joe spoke

‘yes Mistress’

As the light over the mat clicked off a single light came on in the room in front of him and he saw Bex for the first time that night.

As she stepped into the light from the single bulb Joe saw what she was wearing, her feet were clad in a pair of ankle boots shiny and black with at least a 4 inch heel, her legs and body encased in a tight fitting net body suit which had long sleeves all the way to her wrists, her hands were covered in matching net gloves.

Over the suit she wore a tiny black leather mini skirt and a black leather matching bra top, a leather studded belt round her waist and a matching leather collar round her neck; on her head she wore a leather hood, hiding all but her eyes and her mouth.

Joe gasped and she laughed

‘ I see from the twitching of your pathetic dick that you like my outfit bitch’

Joe said two words

‘yes Mistress’

Bex smiled

‘good, I bet you want to wank don’t you, but if you move your hands to your dick the light will come on and you will be leaving, so beware of moving too much’.

Then she stepped towards Joe, stopping 8 feet from where he knelt she reached behind her and unclipped the bra top which fell to the floor at her feet, then she slid her hands to her skirt and unzipping the full length zip down the front peeled the skirt off and dropped it to the floor at her feet next to the bra.

Joe stared, the net body suit covered her firm tits but what drew his eyes was the open crotch of the suit, her clearly wet young pussy on display in front of him in all its shaven glory, glistening in the light of the single lamp lighting the scene.

As Joe looked she turned and he saw her perfect arse displayed in front of him, he gasped and she laughed

‘oh old man, just think if things had been different you would have been worshiping my ass now with your tongue, pushing it deep into me, tongue fucking my ass like the worthless old cunt you are, but hey that cant happen so I think I will just have to sit on the sofa and fuck my own cunt and ass, what do you think’

Joe looked at her, his mind racing and thinking of his tongue on that perfect arse, he spoke

‘as you wish Mistress, I am sure you will do just as you please’

Bex laughed

‘correct, I will you dirty old cunt’.

Turning to the sofa bex sat down and as she did so she picked up a leather and stell collar from the seat at the side of her, throwing it to Joe she said

‘put that on and lock it’

Joe picked up the collar, placing it round his neck he clicked the padlock shut and Bex laughed;

‘good whore, we will discuss where and when that come off when I have finished here’

With that she lay back on the sofa and spreading her legs wide she started to caress her clit with her gloved fingers.

Joe watched as Bex started to slowly caress her clit, then as her fingers started to move faster she peeled off her gloves throwing them towards Joe where they landed just in front of him, then she slid her fingers deeper into her body, one then two then three, pressing in and out of her own cunt hard and fast, then as she approached her orgasm she paused, reaching down she pulled a big dildo from a bag at the side of the sofa; slipping it deep into her cunt she paused feeling the hard plastic cock trapped inside her.

Moving it slowly in and out of herself she looked at Joe, his eyes transfixed on the hard cock inside her she smiled as she spoke to him

‘oh you dirty old cunt, I bet you wish that was your pathetic dick sliding into me don’t you, wish that you were fucking me like this don’t you’

Joe gasped

‘yes Mistress’

Bex laughed out loud

‘that will never ever happen old man, you may get to kiss my feet or my arse but you will never touch my cunt never mind fuck me’

Then as Joe moaned she reached into her bag again, with drawing a second smaller black dildo she slowly eased it into her ass hole, pressing it deep inside her, once it was buried in er as far as she could push it she pressed the larger plastic cock deep into her cunt and slowly fucking herself with it felt both her cunt and her ass expanding with the pressure of the plastic, as she neared her orgasm she looked at Joe

‘hey bitch boy, look into my eyes, keep eye contact with me, do not look down at my cunt or I will send you away, I want you to be looking into my eyes as I cum, look at me bitch boy, look into my eyes like the whore you are, you are unworthy of even looking at my cunt now, look into my eyes’

She smiled as joe stared hard into her eyes, he was struggling not to look down ate her cunt as he rammed the hard thick dildo in and out of herself; then she moaned, then she screamed as she exploded in orgasm, squirting and gushing around the thick black plastic, pulling it from her cunt she dropped it on the floor and rubbing her clit hard exploded again.

Joe moaned as she orgasmed, he wanted to cum, he wanted to drop his hands and wank, but he knew he dare not.

Then as he ached for release she spoke again

‘good boy, maybe one day when this is all over you can touch, or maybe not, now crawl back down to the gate and get dressed’

Joe turned and he crawled slowly to where he had left his cloths reaching down for them he was halted by Bex voice

‘not the boxers, in the bag by the gate, put those on instead’

Joe lifted the bag and opened it, inside were a pair of pink lacy panties and a matching cami top; he turned to the house and heard Bex speak

‘put the fucking things on, there are only two keys to that collar and you wont get it off without them cunt, so obey me’.

Joe dressed in the pink lace and slipped his trousers and shirt on over the lingerie, then he turned to the door again;

‘I am dressed Mistress, can I unlock the collar now’

Bex laughed

‘ I said there were two keys I did not say I had them, in fact I don’t, I have a job for you first’

Joe looked into the darkness quizzically as she continued

‘there is a box by the shed I want you to take it down the road to my mums for me, save me going out as I am not dressed for it and you are, she lives at 47 go round the back into the garden and I will tell her you are on your way; do as you are told and you may get out of the collar, disobey and you most definitely wont.

Joe lifted the box and walked out of the gate and down the street towards where he knew Bex mother lived.

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Hot hot hot...so many possibilities

Mmm

By *ave Smith1982Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Wow. Great story.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Hot story

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 12/04/20 10:15:28]

By *atsWoman  over a year ago

wexford

Loving it!

I wonder what mom has in store for you ?

Cats xxx

By *ew year funMan  over a year ago

travel country wide.

Oh wow

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wow

Bradford

[Removed by poster at 13/04/20 16:55:37]

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

Fareham ish

By *astersubMan  over a year ago

Stewarton

"I wish I was your neighbour !"

Don’t we all lol

By *iceButtSlimMan  over a year ago

Ips

This could turn in quite an interesting story, can't wait for the next part.

By *olkadotPrincessWoman  over a year ago

Hednesford

Very hot

By *averick20000Man  over a year ago

Beverley

Very good

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh wow..... this is hotting up nicely. Looking forward to some more x