FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My first bukkake. In four episodes.

My first bukkake. In four episodes.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tuart Mills OP   Man  over a year ago

bury

Episode 1:

With a sudden free Saturday in view I went straight to the meets and events page on fab and saw the ad 'up to 20 guys wanted for a bukkake with my wife'. Well, it was obvious I had to take a look. 'Must be comfortable around other guys and happy to be on camera. Social meet first'. I’d looked just a day before the meet so knew it was unlikely, but as the cliches go, 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' and 'if you don’t ask you don’t get', so I looked at the profile. John and Steph were listed as a straight couple, late 40s, offering bukkake meets only. The profile photo showed a well endowed, firm-breasted blonde on her knees with five guys around her. All five cocks were hard as nails, one in her mouth, one in each of her hands, and the other two being massaged by their owners. My cock was as hard as theirs by now, but I didn’t think I had a chance of being invited to the party.

I emailed asking if there was room for me at short notice, not expecting a response. Straight away an email pinged back asking if I could make a social meet at lunchtime next day. You bet! Up early to shave and shower I headed to the rendezvous for 1pm on Saturday. A forty mile journey which may have been a hoax, but I had nothing else planned. The rendezvous turned out to be a carvery pub near Blackpool. I was there with ten minutes to spare, heart pounding as usual at an anonymous meet, not knowing what to expect or even if I was being taken for a fool.

By 1.30, nursing a warming half of beer, I was thinking it was time to go when my mobile pinged. 'Held up at Sainsbury’s - on our way'. Five minutes later a couple walked in and went, confidently, straight to the bar to order drinks. She looked like the profile pic, but with clothes on I wasn’t so sure. They sat at a table in a quiet corner and I plucked up courage. 'Hi, are you John and Steph?' They looked at me and, fortunately, said 'hi Stuart, good to meet you'.

I sat down and chatted to them for twenty minutes or so. It was so weird sitting in a family pub, surrounded by families enjoying kids’ and grandparents’ birthday lunches, talking to a couple I’d only just met about swingers parties, sauna clubs, shopping at Sainsbury’s, and - bukkake. They had so much confidence that this must have been their regular social-meet pub. Steph was a fine looking woman, toned and tanned, confident and chatty with a happy smile. She knew that I was horny and that she was making me so. She was enjoying the power. At the end of our chat she said 'nice to meet you, Stuart. We’ll decide later and text if you’re invited'. This was OK for them, but I had an 80 mile round trip if I was invited back! I set off for home and halfway along the M65 my phone pinged again. I pulled off at the next junction and checked my phone. 'Hi, Stuart, 7pm at the same pub. See you there. J & S. xx' Could I be even hornier? You bet!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

bury

Episode 2:

Evening meet in pub.

I got back just before 7 and wandered in looking around for John and Steph. No sight of them, but several other guys on their own looking around juts like I was. Again there were family groups eating and drinking and enjoying a night out. We single guys were a bit out of place. Should I ask anyone if they were waiting for Joh and Steph? Best not. Time went by and no sign of our hosts and again I wondered if this was a wind-up. Then, at 7.45 they walked in as though they were on time. Like cats at a food bowl, all the single guys homed in on Steph who sent John to the bar for her drink and organised tables and chairs for us all in a quiet corner. Steph was dressed in a shortish tight skirt with stockings and high heels. Her blouse was tight and unbuttoned down to her bra, showing off her bust. She was wearing a thin silver necklace and her short blonde hair had been washed and blown dry since we met at lunchtime. Overall she was looking sexy but not slutty. Not out of place in the pub, but then no-one apart from us guys knew what was planned for later!

In all there were twelve guys plus John, some of us chatty some of us quiet. The chat went along normal pub lines, football and TV programmes, but we were all mesmerised by Steph and she knew it. Constantly crossing and un-crossing her legs, showing stocking tops, moving her torso so that her boobs stretched her blouse. She knew she had twelve horny cocks straining at their trousers and hoping it wouldn’t be long before they got let out to play. But, Steph and John kept us waiting, ordering a second drink. Then time to drink up and head off in convoy, following Steph and John back to their bungalow.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *evinsaga619Man  over a year ago

tralee

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Bookmarked!

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue. Super hot

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

By *atehantsTV/TS  over a year ago

Petersfield

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

bury

Thanks to all of you who have read and responded - I was beginning to think no-one was interested! Here's episode three - one more to follow.

Episode 3:

The house.

"OK, Guys. Who wants tea, who wants coffee?" said Steph as we all clustered into her living room. She was prolonging our agony by being hospitable! The living room had been stripped back for action. Just a leather sofa and armchair and lots of floor cushions, plus a TV. We all sat around a little edgily until Steph returned with drinks and more chit-chat about the house. Then when we’d all d*unk up she cleared the mugs and said "Time for me to change into something more comfortable then I’ll be back and explain the evening". At last! As she left the room she said she wanted us all to be naked when she returned. I’ve never seen twelve guys strip so quickly, then we settled around the room watching each other a little warily. John came in first and explained that he wouldn’t be joining in; his interest in the evening was to watch Steph enjoy herself. He also said he’d be photographing the action. And he finished by saying that he was straight but didn’t mind if any of us guys wanted to get some man-on-man action if it helped the evening flow.

Steph returned wearing white hold-up stockings, white thong and white buttoned top which showed her boobs to perfection. This time she looked both sexy and slutty and knew it. She loved the attention and purrs of excitement she got when she walked in.

She walked around the room watching as we all grabbed our cocks and slowly massaged them into hardness. Then she knelt in the middle of the room and told us the plan of action. She was going to work her way around the circle of guys as we sat watching. She would play with each of us and suck each cock in turn whilst asking our name and a few questions about ourselves. Then she would put 12 numbers into a hat and put on a blindfold. John would number us at random, then Steph would pick out the numbers, one by one and whichever guy’s number was called he would have to go to Steph and let her suck him whilst trying to remember the taste of each guy. She’d say who she thought each guy was and would suck each of us until she took off the blindfold to see if she’d guessed correctly.

The first part of the scenario got underway with Steph moving from one guy to another in the circle. She sucked each cock whilst wanking the ones on either side. The first guy was the lucky one who got to unbutton her top and get hold of her tits, and each guy after that got chance to play with her boobs, give them a suck whilst she was sucking his neighbour’s cock, and feel her whole body. Steph was loving it, one cock in her mouth, one in each hand, and at least three guys running their hands over her body at any one time.

I was sitting on the arm of the sofa and by the time she got to me she’d sucked ten other cocks but was still ready and eager for mine. Holding the guys either side of me, which was turning me on in itself, she went down and took my whole cock in her mouth, deep and hard. the she pulled away a little and licked the end before sucking deep again. I was enjoying the blow job as well as watching it and watching close up as she wanked the guys on either side of me. At each stop along the line of admirers, John would take shots of Steph’s sucking action. Even hornier knowing I was being photographed.

After all twelve of us had been tasted, Steph put on her blindfold and knelt in the middle of the room again. She picked a number from the hat and her husband called it out. The guy with that number then had to stand in front of Steph, cock erect, and let her play with and suck it whilst John took  more photos. All the guys were mesmerised by Steph’s prowess at sucking and at the end of the session she’d guessed correctly ten of the twelve cocks she’d sucked, just from memory of the feel and taste of each cock from her first round of sucking.

A big cheer went up when she removed her blindfold and she invited us all closer for the finale. "Come on, guys, it’s time for you to give me your spunk!" She stayed on her haunches, massaging her own tits in anticipation. Then she rearranged the towel on the floor ready for lots of juice. There was a mixture of Steph sucking cocks, pulling on others, guys wanking their own, and in or two cases, wanking their neighbour’s. All the time John was moving around getting the shots he wanted, close-ups and group scenes. The wanking started to get faster and, as though someone had shouted 'go!', one guy spurted his cum over Steph’s tits and that unleashed all eleven other cocks to a climax. Within a minute or so, all twelve guys had shot their loads over Steph. Tits, face, stomach, hair and her back all had cum over them and some started to drip down onto her legs. As the guys relaxed and widened the circle around her, some guys helped Steph massage the cum into her skin. One or two- me included - licked some off her body and swallowed it, and one or two guys even helped the others to clean up by sucking the last drips from their cocks. I was lucky enough to have a guy do this for me.

Steph wiped herself down as best she could then ran off to the shower. Some guys dressed and left, having achieved what they wanted to do, but some of us stayed and shared a bottle or two of wine with Steph and John. We were still naked at this time, as was Steph, and we all just relaxed in being naked and knowing we’d all enjoyed the same fun and the same woman. After our drink we all dressed and left, with a goodnight kiss from Steph, and with John saying now it was his turn as he and Steph would relive the evening through his photos whilst he fucked her on the sofa.

By *ead2016Man  over a year ago

brighton

Great story loved it. I had a similar experience a few years ago. I got an invite to a bukake party where about ten guys played with this one girl and got sucked off by her and she collected everyone’s cum in a bowl. Then d*unk it all at the end.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Well written story, thank you

bury

Episode 4:

The website photos and story.

A couple of weeks later I received an email from John thanking me for taking part and giving me a link to a website where he was posting the story of the evening, a little at a time, along with photos of the action. As he posted more and more, comments were posted by people looking at them. I couldn’t help but get horny every night as I saw more photos on the website and comments from strangers saying they were turned on by the story and photos and were wanking them selves off whilst looking. This was the start of my interest in posting photos and videos. Thanks, John & Steph for giving me e new hobby!

For those who've read and enjoyed - thank you!

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Wow......you certainly know how to tell a story. That had me hard, as I suspect it was meant to. Very very good, loved the detailed descriptions.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Mmm what a wonderful tale, it sure got me hard!

By *atty and RattyCouple  over a year ago

coningsby

» Add a new message to this topic