FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Mine

Mine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been bit stuck last few weeks with all that's going on and can't get into the writing mood

This is one I had started so to help my imagination kick in I'm posting it ..

I push you up against the wall, putting my fingers to your lips. "No talking" I whisper in your ear. " I want what's mine". I slowly trace my kisses down your neck, while my fingers unbutton your shirt.  I trace my tongue across your nipples feeling them react to my touch. Lightly nipping one while I gently pinch the other one between my fingers. You try to place your hands on my hips. I remove them and tell you "no". I trace my fingers down your toned stomach all that gym work starting to show. I slowly open your belt and unzip your trousers. Can already see how hard you are. Letting your boxers and trousers fall to your ankles I lightly kiss the tip of your glistening cock.  I can't help myself, I have to taste you so I slowly glide your cock into my mouth. Just a little bit to start with. God you taste so good. Sliding my mouth up and down your cock taking you in further each time. Hearing you moan and react to my touch.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layfulexplorers2Couple  over a year ago

Bath

"Been bit stuck last few weeks with all that's going on and can't get into the writing mood.

This is one I had started so to help my imagination kick in I'm posting it ..

I push you up against the wall, putting my fingers to your lips. "No talking" I whisper in your ear. " I want what's mine". I slowly trace my kisses down your neck, while my fingers unbutton your shirt.  I trace my tongue across your nipples feeling them react to my touch. Lightly nipping one while I gently pinch the other one between my fingers. You try to place your hands on my hips. I remove them and tell you "no". I trace my fingers down your toned stomach all that gym work starting to show. I slowly open your belt and unzip your trousers. Can already see how hard you are. Letting your boxers and trousers fall to your ankles I lightly kiss the tip of your glistening cock.  I can't help myself, I have to taste you so I slowly glide your cock into my mouth. Just a little bit to start with. God you taste so good. Sliding my mouth up and down your cock taking you in further each time. Hearing you moan and react to my touch.

"

mmm very nice. More please.

By *elfastblondMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Great start!!

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *onyFerJane2020Couple  over a year ago

Fermanagh, Ireland