FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Naughty

Naughty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d been on a night out with a group of friends and the boyfriend in leeds. There was a new guy in the group, Dan who was flirting with me a little all night. We’d all had a lot to drink after starting our session at 4 and ending up coming out of the local club at 2am.

We went back to our hotel rooms and Dan was sharing a room in the adjoining room with his mate whilst me and my boy friend were in ours. I was messaging him and flirting which got me so hard. The sexy chat continued. My boyfriend was dozing but got up suddenly to go to the toilet. I took this as a chance to take a nude hard selfie.Dan loved it and sent me cock pic back saying his mate was asleep snoring. He was a good 8” and thick. I knew I wanted it but couldnt do anything as the bf was in the bathroom. I took more pictures showing off my cock and then my arse and hole. Dan was loving it and was telling me how much he wanted to fuck me. I was so horny and hard knowing he was the same on the other side of the door. I t teased him and unlocked the ad joining door so he heard. He told me to stop teasing. The teasing and messaging went on for a good 15/20 minutes and it occurred to me my bf was still in the bathroom. So I went to check on him- he’s asleep on the floor but was sleeping ok. I closed the bathroom door, stood there in the dark naked and hard. I messaged dan and told him I was so horny that I’d love to have him sneak in through the adjoining door and fuck me. He laughed a reply and sent more cock pics but didn’t think I was serious. I went back on the bed and pulled a condom out of my bag, I spat on my fingers and lubed myself up. I then placed the condom on the bed and turned the side light on. I positioned myself so that I could take a picture of my hole and the condom. It showed my wet hungry inviting hole. I then quietly opened my side of the adjoining door and slipped the condom under dans side of the door. I sent dan the photo and told him to look under his door. I then checked again on the bf who was still asleep. I got back on the bed and dan asked me was I serious? I told him to put the condom on and lube it up and send me a photo. A couple of minutes later he sent me just that. I was dripping and my heart beating hard. I told him if he opened his door I was ready on the other side to just be fucked. But to do it quietly.

He asked if I was really sure and I said yes.

The door opened.

He saw me and smiled

I saw him, his sheathed hard cock stood out in front of him. He came towards me and positioned. His cock at my willing hungry hole. I lifted my legs onto his shoulders and told him to fuck me. He eased in and started to give me a good hard pounding. His cock felt so thick, so good. I was getting lost in the moment. I told him to stop and get back to his room, I checked on my sleeping bf , my hole wet n loose stood naked in the bathroom doorway, I turned to look at the adjoining room door dan was stood there smiling hard cock looking at me, I nodded, closed the bathroom door and he came back in and fucked me again in front of the hall mirror. He came in the condom whilst up me and snuck back out the door. I went back to the bed and jerked off. I took a pic of my hole and sent it Dan. Then came over myself.

That was a hot horny true story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny and daring indeed. What a sexy slut who just needed to be filled by a big cock. Maybe next time u need to swallow the cum or have him cover your face.

"Very horny and daring indeed. What a sexy slut who just needed to be filled by a big cock. Maybe next time u need to swallow the cum or have him cover your face."

I would love a next time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wish something like this would happen to me. Just had a wank reading this

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Wish something like this would happen to me. Just had a wank reading this "

It was such a horny end to the night and unexpected

Mmm

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Love it.

"Love it. "

So did I!

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmm I'd love to of been in your group and it been me that fucks u as bf sleeps

"Mmmmmm I'd love to of been in your group and it been me that fucks u as bf sleeps "

I was so tipsy I’d have let my mate do it too

Bump

By *om12340Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Must have been horny, love it when there's a chance of being discovered.

You tell a good story, hot & got me hard.

Bump

I’m a horny wanker

» Add a new message to this topic