FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2 meets in one day

2 meets in one day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all

Another story regarding my adventures, this one is I had 2 private meets in one day.

This was a couple of months ago on my day off of work, first time that I’ve had 2 private meets on one day which I guess is a record and it was day that I was truly worn out.

The first meet of the day was with a MF couple that I had been messaging back & forth for a little bit however something would always come up when it came to actually meeting.

The messages between usbefore the meet got more erotic as it was the female I was talking. Part of me thought this was too good to be true as she was very attractive, but the couple are verified buy a few people and the pictures were legit especially of the Mrs lying down getting her pussy being stretched by her husbands dick and her perky breasts were out.

There was teasing from both sides which made things a bit more exciting as we telling each other what we’d do to each other.

With private meets I do get paranoid going to someone’s house but it was a chance I was willing to take and me speaking to the couple on other social networking sealed the deal.

The Mrs informed me beforehand that she was pregnant by a few weeks but she said she’s still ok to take dick, her sex drive had been quite high, she wanted to be used by me and her husband & she wanted me to finish on her face which got no objections from me.

It’s a first for me fucking a pregnant woman, she also informed me beforehand that her breasts had become bigger and her nipples became perky so that got me more aroused into meeting her & seeing how hard we could go.

They were very local to me which made things easier. So I set with a hard on in my joggers. Luckily they were quite close as I had a constant hard on throughout the walk and a bit precum was dripping a bit on the journey there as I had several images in my head.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

"More please"

Will put more in a couple of hours

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm

[Removed by poster at 13/04/20 09:58:29]

I arrived at the house with all the sexual images in my heading of playing with a pregnant woman for first the time. I messaged them letting them I was outside of the house rather than knocking first.

There wasn’t a response so I knocking on the door but thinking in my mind what if they they did answer the door or what if I’ve been given the runaround. As I was waiting a middle woman from across the street was observing me and I kept looking back at trying to gather what she was thinking, was she suspicious? Was she curious? Did she know what her neighbours got up to?

The Mr answered the door and greeted me with hello and let me in the house.

The Mrs was sat on a chair in the living room she was more beautiful in person and had a smile on her face.

She was quite short and had a little bit of a bump on her.

She wore a blouse with no panties on so I could see her pussy which looked so tasty and I’m sure it was a bit wet.

We all sat down, exchanged pleasantries for about a few minutes talking about general stuff, they also mentioned about sometimes the neighbours could hear them sometimes whenever they have had people over.

I was gazing at the Mrs as I could see her perky nipples through her blouse and I licked my lips wanting to taste those firm breasts of hers. After that the Mrs told us both to get undressed so we can get straight to business.

Me and mr got undressed, we took our boxers and we both naked and ready in unison.

The Mrs took her blouse off and the view made my dick twitch instantly, maybe it was the pregnancy but her breasts looked bigger in person than it did in the pictures and I wanted to taste them so badly.

The Mrs dropped down to her knees with a grin on her face, biting her lips as she grabbed both of our dicks with each hand and started to tugged.

As she did that, me & the mr let out a moan: “mmmmmmm” in unison as her hands were quite soft.

She got to work as she started sucking my dick with her wet warm mouth as I could feel my dick heading to the back of her throat, I let a bit of a loud :”Aaaaaahhhh” as she was sucking me with such passion and I closed my eyes as it was so good.

When I opened my eyes again she looking at me with her mouth full, I told her that she was doing well.

Her husband asked if she was enjoying herself and she responded with “mmmm hmm” and went back to going “mmmmmm” as she kept sucking me.

She then sucked her husbands dick whilst wanking me at the same time. So I used this chance to fondle the Mrs breasts as I wanted to from the minute I saw those pictures during our chat.

They were so soft and felt full, the curious side of me was thinking what if it was full of breast milk? What if milk squirted out?

I was still moaning as she was doing a great job with her hands. As I was fondling her nipples I can hear her moaning whilst her mouth as full of dick, she sucked his dick a bit more faster as I playing with her nipples which looked so hot.

She stopping sucking to give her mouth a bit of a break, she kept jerking us both off, her mouth was wet with saliva and asked me to fuck her and within a split second I said yes. We both smiled and I bit my lip as I wanted to get in that pussy.

They had a sofa bed with the bed already out.

The husband sat on the chair, she laid onto the bedside, her husband had his arm around her, she laid on her back spread eagle with her tiny pussy looking good and giving me permission to enter.

As I put my condom on I was rubbing her tiny wet pussy so I could get a taster before going inside.

I squatted down whilst wanking my dick with the condom on, I put my tip inside her tiny pussy slowly first, I could feel her pussy stretching, so I put my dick deep inside.

As soon as that happened she let out a loud squeal as soon she felt me inside.

Let me know if you’re enjoying the story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Definitely enjoying it

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Oh yes more please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Please definitely continue,

Xx

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

That squeal was an indication that her pussy was really tight as I could feel my dick stretching it.

I started fucking her in the missionary position, felt my balls slapping against her, the mr and Mrs were snogging quite passionately as she she was being fucked by me on the sofa bed, if they weren’t kissing he was watching me putting her pussy through it’s paces,

Something about that visually was hot along with her squealing just got me going.

During this a lot of deep grunting coming from me as her pussy felt so good, even though it was tight I felt such an attraction to it and hearing her moaning which was a high pitched squeal was hot as fuck.

As I carried on fucking her, me and the mr gave her breasts some attention as they were bouncing up, if they were full of milk they’d squirting out due to the amount of attention we were giving it.

As the moaning/squeaking carried on a lot of verbals came from her: “Fuck, Fuck, fuck”. Hearing someone swear during intercourse is like a trigger for me, so I thrusted her more deeply, looked at her whilst doing so, made sure she was looking at me in return and the verbals increased to :”Fuck, fuck, fuck, yeah, yeah..fuuuuuck yeah”

Kettering

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

Love it

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

We both paused to take a breather, catching our breath and both grinning because of hot we were feeling.

She said was okay and I was still rock hard, so I wanted to switch things up so I asked her to sit on me, I wanted to her to ride me so I could have her do a bit more work.

I lied onto the bedside, the mr stood up so we can watch her from behind, she climbed on and her wet pussy slipped right into me and then she did that squeal again and this time she rolled her eyes back.

I grabbed her by the waist, even though she had a bump she was still light to manoeuvre which made things easier.

So she was riding me but I assisted by grabbing her waist and making sure we had the rhythm in place which was easy.

The rhythm was in place and pussy which was being stretched was milking my erect cock.

With every bounce came a deep grunt from me, a higher pitch squeal from her to the point of where you could hear a unison of her squeal, me grunting and her pussy smacking my balls.

We carried on doing for a little bit but I wanted to change things up again

I had my hands by her waist anyway but instead of her doing the riding I thrusted her whilst guiding her up and down my dick, which hit a spot as she began swearing again.

The visual in front of me was her pussy being bounced on my dick, her face including biting her lip if she wasn’t moaning and her full breasts bouncing up and down.

Speaking of, during this I helped myself to her perky breasts to give them attention.

Her breasts just looked really full especially as they were bouncing,I wanted to taste them so badly.

I varied around them by kissing her nipples, sucking them & nibbled on them & knowing how I am I would’ve down that for hours as my kink is sucking on a pair of breasts.

Her man was wanking in the background and asked her if she was having fun, she said: “uh huuuuuh”

I could feel myself getting close to climaxing as her pussy was milking me harder, Mr wanted to fuck her now from behind to get a turn I seemed to be hogging her pussy and the last thing I wanted to was cum without it going on her but low and behold, as she climbed off of she had already came.

There she was bent over, pussy facing her husband and her beautiful face looking at me. She started licking my balls to give them attention and in the process her man was fucking her bb, essentially fucking her cum back into her wet pussy.

He was thrusting her deeply, he slowed down a couple of fond as she said she was a bit sore but he picked the pace and she started squealing again.

I started wanking only for a few tugs and I knew what was coming next.

I let out a big: “Ahhhhhhhhh fuck” let out a big load , some of it when on her face and some of it went inside her warm mouth.

She licked off the rest of load off of my tip which made me swear again, I was catching my breath as it felt like I was completely drained and that she took all of my cum out of me.

I’ll post the 2nd meet if anyone is interested

Wigan

Yeh post it asap

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Yea please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Absolutely, loving it,

Xx

(Still on the first meet)

I was completed drained out but we were all grinning at each other at the end.

At the same time catching our breath, my dick went soft for a moment as I was cleaning my self up.

The Mr then put his dick back inside her and carried on fucking her, ordinarily I’d take a little break but I went back to being erect because seeing them fucking again put me back in the mood.

So I sat back on the bedside of the sofa and went back to jerking off as they were fucking right in front of me, both were moaning in unison as I could hearing his balls smacking her pussy but you could hear how wet she was too.

He looked up at me as I was wanking and said to her: “I think someone wants another go” she replied by saying: “mmmmm”

I put another condom back on, he pulled out of her, she climbed back on and I think he came inside her at this point because her pussy felt more warm and my dick slid right in.

She went back to riding me, her sex drive was pretty high as she immediately starting riding me before I could put my hands back onto her waist and went back to squealing & swearing again.

I sucked her breasts but I was a bit more aggressive with sucking them as the adrenaline maybe went to my head.

We switched positions but she was in the reverse cowgirl, still riding me however this time she was sucking her man. He grabbed her head to face fuck her, I grabbed both nipples to play with them all whilst she was bouncing & milking my dick.

We were all moaning, exchanging swears, her mouth was full but you could hear muffled enjoying herself.

“Are you enjoying your pussy being stretched you little bitch huh?” which I asked her aggressively.

She replied “yesss” in a high pitched voice

This position was a sight to see as her holes were being fucked & used like a beautiful slut.

I was gonna cum again very soon so I wanted the second load in her mouth, so I told her that I wanted her to suck me again.

As we were about to switch positions she came again as I could feel gush dripping down from her pussy onto my dick.

We switched positions to spitroast her again so she could suck me whilst the mr fucks again.

She put her gorgeous wet mouth around my dick and started to service my dick.

I grabbed her hair and started to face fuck her, as I was getting closer I thrusted my dick even faster....”Ahhhhhhhhhh” another load went straight inside her mouth.

She spat some of it out as it was a lot more than expected, anything load remaining was around her mouth like lipstick.

I gathered myself together whilst cleaning myself up, she looked exhausted but happy after being used like a bitch.

That’s the 1st meet, I’ll post the second one later on.

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 16/04/20 07:53:54]

Hi all

Apologies I returned to work being a key worker.

Back to the story, after I cleaned myself I had another look at her. Her nipples looked sore after being played with, her small pussy was stretched and her mouth still had dribbles fo cum around her.

I knew it was time to go, even though I went down to a semi erection.

I went outside and as I closed the door behind the same neighbour who I saw prior to meet was across the street staring at me again.

I gave her a cheeky grin before set off home.

On the way I thought about the meet, recalling the squeals, the pussy stretching, sucking those full boobs picturing milk inside them & then my phone starts beeping.

It’s a message from one of my friends.

“Yo mate what are you up to in a couple of hours?”

I replied: “At home probably napping, what’s up?”

My friend: “We’re throwing a gang bang together for the Mrs as she’s in the mood to be fucked and filled by more than one cock”

Now I’ve never fucked my friends Mrs but we’ve exchanged messages including sending me pictures and videos of her sucking more than one guy and her pussy being fucked by different guys.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

This was a first to get 2 private meets on the same day.

Messaged him back let him know I’m game.

So my semi went back to erect thinking about this next meet especially as it’s my friends Mrs who I was attracted, but prior I’ve only met her twice socially through him on nights out.

Plus my friend told me that the Mrs wanted to have interracial sex as this going to be a first, but she wasn’t over the top about it.

I got some rest & heading straight back to meet up for the gangbang.

Again this was local so it made things easier.

I arrived at the apartment block and messaged my friend to let know I was waiting.

He came downstairs to let me in, his jeans weren’t even buttoned up so I’m assuming he was halfway through playing and we were talking on the way upstairs, he told me that there’s another guy up already & he’s just chatting to the Mrs.

Her bedroom just was opposite to the kitchen, which had her housemates there already so my mate gave me the heads about being discreet but they already saw me lol

My mate opened the door for us to go inside..... and instead of chatting his Mrs was on her knees giving a sloppy BJ to an Asian guy who she was supposedly just talking to.

“You don’t waste any time do you” my mate said.

I closed the door behind me and a couple of her housemates were trying to peek from the kitchen to see what was happening but I gave them a look and closed the door.

His Mrs was going to town with this blowjob, it was as if she has craving to taste another dick for a while.

I didn’t wanna impose first, so my mate already got out of his jeans sharpish.

I got out my joggers but I was more happy with view to begin with, there she was giving this guy and a sloppy wet BJ and you could hear how wet and sloppy it was.

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Kettering

Terrific

Wigan

Mmmmm

Will post more in the moning.

Mmmmm

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Can’t wait

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

Oh wow... just catching up here!

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Lisburn

Hearing and seeing how good the BJ was I wanted a turn as my dick was twitching seeing how good it was.

So she saw this, started to wank me off as she was sucking the other guy. Then she turned in my direction and her warm mouth started to suck me.

She looked at me and said: “I can taste that someone’s already here” and she carried on sucking.

I smiled responding “yes aaaaaahhhh”

Because my dick still smelled & most likely tasted of the pregnant womans pussy and saliva from the meet earlier on.

She stopped for a moment to get herself undressed & she was wearing black lingerie, she was quite thick so they really showed her beautiful curves.

My mate was on the side jerking off, it was quite close as the room was quite small but he was smiling as he enjoyed his Mrs serving different guys.

She was taking turns sucking me and the other guy off whilst on her knees and when she wasn’t sucking she was jerking us off.

I laid on the bed to get more comfortable, as I was on the bed she was bent over still sucking my dick, the Asian guy pulled her panties down and was fingering her pussy like no tomorrow.

She was enjoying as she was moaning whilst still sucking me off had she had to take my dick out so she could she could really moan out loud.

Whilst her pussy was being played I pulled her juicy breasts out of her bra, I played with both of her nipples and she sore as different spots of her body were being played with.

As he was fingering her you could hear her pussy getting wet as he carried on playing with it.

She kept looking at my friend for approval and he was smiling back at her as he was enjoying what he was seeing.

He asked her if she wanted some dick in her & she responded with “please” like she wanted to be fucked from the moment the day started.

The Asian guy went first as he was already in position because she was bent over with her ass up and her hungry wet pussy out.

As soon as he put his cock inside she took a sharp breath as she could feel it inside her pussy and he started fucking her, slow at first but then picked up the pace.

As he was fucking her she was sucking my dick still, my friend came closer so he could get his dick sucked by her as she was cock hungry.

The guy kept on fucking her and she kept servicing our dicks in the process, we were all moaning in unison as things were getting hot & I’m sure her housemates could hear us.

The guy stopping fucking her and said it was my turn to have fun with her pussy.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

great story

As I’m quite tall I prefer fucking in a missionary & cowgirl position.

I told her to lay on back onto the bed so I could be on top.

She so ready as her legs open, I put a condom on, and slipped my dick inside.

She took a sharp breath again saying “ahhhh”

As soon as I was inside her pussy it felt so good. I planted my fists onto the bed to get a better grip and thrusted my hips as I was fucking her to add more thrusts into her.

As I was fucking her, the bed was rocking, we were face to face, moaning, her legs were wrapped around me, she was wearing stockings which felt smooth on me, her breasts were bouncing up and down out of her bra.

We switched positions into a cowgirl position, my dick was still inside her as we switched positions.

In this position she was riding me and I was thrusting her at the same time.

I grabbed her hips to guide me as her pussy was bouncing up and down, I could feel pussy wet as we had been taking turns in it.

I let go of her hips, moved my hands to her booty and start smacking it. For a moment there was thrusting & riding with no hands being used so my dick and pussy were doing the work, but somehow we ended up holding hands which made it more sexy and I thrusted her harder.

She stopped for a moment to get herself together.

She lied down on the bed and the Asian guy started fingering her again for a bit, she was moaning quite loudly, the louder she was getting the closer she was getting to cumming...then she gushed all over. It was quite a site to see with a her gush on the bed and sounded hot.

My mate too was happy & then started to fuck her.

She was on her back, he was on top of her & was fucking her bb, almost like he was fucking some of her own cum back inside her cum dripping pussy.

By *andy_CaneCouple  over a year ago

Looking for mischief

Great story! Thanks for sharing.

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

Very hot, hot, hot

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Lisburn

He carried on fucking her, he moved a bit closer to kiss her as but she still wanted more dick.

Me and Asian guy stood close to her on each side, she jerked us both off with a dick in each hand. Her tits were bouncing up, she was moaning, she couldn’t catch her breath, but that didn’t stop her sucking us off. Her bf was still fucking her bb, each time he pulled out slowly his dick wet was from fucking her pussy bareback.

She was getting used like a slut by all of us but it’s what she and my mate wanted especially with it being a black and brown guy as that was one of her fantasies.

My mate got a ping on his phone, he checked it and said there another guy was down stairs waiting to join in.

He got his jeans on and left the room.

As he left to get the guy, the Mrs carried on playing with our dicks, I started fingering her pussy which was pretty warm & wet after her cumming and I think my mate came in her a bit.

My mate returned with this guy who looked like he came straight from work as he had a shirt tie look. He had a smile on his face and said: “Looks like she is being dirty slut” with a hard down south accent.

He got his trousers off to get straight to it.

She sat up from the bed and started sucking the southern guy off whilst me and the Asian played with both of her tits.

The southern guy says he wanted in on her pussy.

She got back on the bed, bent over, he put a condom on, put his dick in her, he said “Phwaor you’re fucking wet you slut” & he started fucking her.

This guy was going at it hard, balls smacking on her wet pussy, both moaning in unison, he was quite vocal like he was stressed from a hard day at work.

Me, the Asian guy & her bf were wanking, but it wasn’t long until the Asian guy went to her and she sucked him off again & again both holes were filled.

Both the southern and Asian guy switched places, so she sucked the southern guy and was being fucked by the Asian guy. They carried on using her, “Suck my dick harder you fucking slut” said the southern guy whilst the Asian guy was fucking her away.

My mate looked like he was having the time off his life & I was sat on a chair wanking off but I wanted a turn back in that pussy.

He carried on fucking her, he moved a bit closer to kiss her as but she still wanted more dick.

Me and Asian guy stood close to her on each side, she jerked us both off with dick in each hand. Her tits were bouncing up, she was moaning but could catch her breath, but that didn’t stop her sucking us off. Her bf was still fucking her bb, each time he pulled out slowly his dick wet was from fucking her pussy BF.

She was getting used like a slut by all of us but it’s what she and my mate wanted especially with it being a black and brown guy as that was one of her fantasies.

My mate got a ping on the phone, he checked it and said another guy was down stairs waiting to join in.

He got his jeans on and left the room.

As he left to get the guy, the Mrs carried on playing with our dicks, I started fingering her pussy which was pretty warm & wet after her cumming and I think my mate came in her a bit.

My mate returned with this guy who looked like he came straight from work as he had a shirt tie look. He had a smile on his face and said: “Looks like she is being dirty slut” with a hard down south accent.

He got his trousers off to get straight to it.

She sat up from the bed and started suck the southern guy off whilst me and the Asian played with both of her tits.

The southern guy says he wanted in on her pussy.

She got back on the bed, bent over, he put a condom on, put his dick in her, he said “Phwaor you’re fucking wet you slut” & he started fucking her.

This guy was going at it hard, balls smacking on her wet pussy, both moaning in unison, he was quite vocal like he was stressed from a hard day at work.

Me, the Asian guy & her bf were wanking, but it wasn’t long until the Asian guy went to her and she sucked him off again & again both holes were filmed.

Both of the southern and Asian guy switched places, so she sucked the southern guy and was being fucked by the Asian guy. They carried on using her, “Suck my dick harder you fucking slut” said the southern guy whilst the Asian guy was fucking her away.

My mate looked like he was having the time off his life & I was sat on a chair wanking off but I wanted a turn back in that pussy.

The Asian saw that I was hard & asked me if I wanted a turn again. “Fuck yes” I responded but I wanted her to sit on me.

So she climbed off the bed, with a smile on her face, turned around and took a seat on my dick in a reverse cowgirl position whilst I was on the chair.

“Fuck!” I said out loud as her pussy was warm. She started riding at a steady pace, she didn’t start off slow but I was so aroused so I started thrusting her because her pussy felt great.

As I was doing that the Asian guy & southern guy were stood on the bed with thier dicks pointing at the Mrs face like a target.

Her pussy was bouncing up & down, I slapped her ass with both hands, “ahhhhh” she said as it was a hard spank, she resumed sucking the southern guy whilst bouncing, she did the same with the Asian guy like a tennis ball going back and forth.

I had to slow things down as I felt like I was getting closer to cumming, I was quite vocal as I was thrusting her really hard, but I didn’t wanna go just yet, so I changed the pace slowed it a bit so I took slow thrusts and changed the pacing of the thrusts.

Her thick ass looked so good going slowly up and down my dick.

My mate climbed onto the bed too and at this point she was taking turns sucking 3 dicks like a extra cock hungry slut.

The sounds in the room were a combination of all us moaning, calling her a slut & her pussy bouncing on my dick.

It was time to cum, the southern guy went first as he came down her throat, sounded like he needed to let off that steam & then left the room the Asian guy went next and came in her mouth too & then it was my turn. I climaxed and then left a load all over her breasts as they looked bare and licked off any remaining drops off of my tip.

There she was a jizz covered, pussy fucked slut much to the delight of us but in particular my mate who loved seeing her getting used. They both kissed passionately and he potentially tasted the other guys on her breath as they down her throat.

I got dressed and as I walked out of the room the same roommates who I saw prior were still in the same position before, so I assumed they were listening to the whole thing.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

By *r SensualMan  over a year ago

London

Oh wow... sounds like great day for you!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

» Add a new message to this topic