FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Our Swinging Journey

Our Swinging Journey

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estyorkscplrus OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

When Dan and I first met we should have predicted it was going to be a sexually charged relationship from the off, after all we did sleep together on our first date. After that most of our dates were either spent on the sofa or in bed, weekends were most definitely spent in bed.

We’d both had a lot of sexual encounters before we met each other, Dan more so than I but knowing each others backgrounds was more of a turn on than a turn off for us both.

It wasn’t really until about 3 years into our relationship that the subject of swinging was discussed. We had been watching a program on TV about it and it wasn’t until we got to bed that night that Dan said what did you think of that program tonight and I replied that I was very intrigued. It wasn’t as if our sex-life had gone stale because we were still rampant between the sheets at every opportunity, we moved in together after two months and we had passionate sex every day, sometimes twice or three times a day so the subject of swinging certainly wasn’t discussed to ramp up our sex life.

The decade that we got together was when the old MSN adult chat rooms were around (before they were shut down) you could log on and chat to various people in all sorts of adult chat rooms. We used to go on every night, have a glass of wine or two and chat to couples, guys and gals in different rooms. We also used another platform called ICQ where we’d chat to various people also. ICQ was quite hilarious though because the other person could see exactly what you were typing so any typos you made could be seen and the amount of people including us who used to go back and correct ourselves several times over was quite frustrating as you’d be saying to yourself …. “We know what you’re trying to say, stop correcting it” lol!! We used a couple of other sites too, not mentioning site names but back then in the early 2000s swinging was just as popular but just not as accessible as it is now online.

Anyway, having had that initial discussion about swinging we decided to dip our toe in the water and took the plunge of meeting a guy at our house. It was a nervy affair and whilst it was good it was a little rushed. It ended up with me, riding Dan whilst stroking this guy’s cock at the side of us, he didn’t cum but he seemed to enjoy himself nonetheless.

Unfortunately MSN chat was taken down in the early 2000s and so we had to look at other alternative chat/meet options. We had a few meets with single guys and single fems and also the occasional social with couples. At this time we were also intrigued by dogging but when we pulled up in the car park and saw another car pull up next to us we decided that it wasn’t for us after all and quickly drove off. We tried quite a few clubs which we really enjoyed and still do. Dan also managed to find another site which we went on regularly and we used to chat quite a lot in the chatrooms and go on cam. We were still enjoying daily sex with each other and discussing fantasises and it was then that we stumbled on Fab Swingers, this was incidentally, in the very early days of the site being launched so you could say we’ve been on the site quite some time.

We used to go into the chat rooms either just chatting or going on cam and then we came up with an idea of lingerie photoshoots. I am a total exhibitionist and love flaunting myself in my underwear and Dan loves taking photos of me in various poses. He often said that he fancied just sitting back and watching sometimes instead of being on the other side of the camera so we came up with the idea of inviting someone over to take the photographs instead. We put an ad on the site and very soon arranged a meet. The meet was very horny and we both really enjoyed it and we got some amazing photos which were very hot! We did this a couple of times and the guys we met couldn’t actually believe what a horny meet it was.

At a couple of these meets we’d let the guys have a couple of photos with their hands either on my bum or boobs. This turned us on very much and after many discussions, usually during sex lol, we decided to change tact and came up with the idea of a suggestive photoshoot. We liked looking at “dirty” mags together and the idea of staged photos really turned us on. Again, we placed ads and these were well received and we met some really nice guys. Dan took some amazing classy shots of me with other guys in various states of undress and in provocative poses that implied I was having sex with other guys. When I eventually took a guy in my mouth during these staged photoshoots, looking back at the photos sent a tingle down our bodies, it looked so hot and we knew that it was something that we most certainly enjoyed seeing and doing. From my point of view it was like “Did I really just do that in front of my husband” and from Dan’s point of view it was “jeez, that looks fucking awesome”. We still did the odd lingerie photoshoot but after a while we both felt these scenarios were lacking something that we couldn’t quite put our fingers on.

We then both had a lightbulb moment. Dan mentioned it first but it was something that I’d been thinking about too. As much as I’m the exhibitionist because I love flaunting, it’s also as much about the teasing and control. I don’t like being in control in a Dom sense as that doesn’t do anything for me and it certainly doesn’t do anything for Dan but I do love to tease a guy to a point of climax and then stop and then tease some more and so on and so on. We had played at home a few times with blindfolds ourselves, no restraints just blindfolds. There’s something about taking one of the senses away from someone during sex that really heightens the other senses and taking away the sense of sight is a major one. Being able to smell and hear someone whilst being teased is so erotic and so we both came up with the scenario of a blindfold tease with strangers from Fab. Dan said that he wanted to photograph it because it would be a total waste if we couldn’t both enjoy the photographs afterwards and I totally agreed.

Therefore we put an ad on for this scenario and we got quite a few responses. We took the plunge with one or two and we can honestly say they were so horny and erotic and the guys we met couldn’t believe how much it blew their minds. I asked that guys stripped down to their underwear and put on a blindfold. They were under an initial instruction of doing as they were told but that it would be worth it!

They laid face down while I gave them a nice gentle massage, then they were instructed by me to turn over. I again massaged them over their shorts while Dan took photos, this would then lead to me pulling down their shorts and taking them in my mouth for a short while before finishing them off with my hand over my boobs. Dan would take some amazing photos for us to look back at.

Quite often Dan would say to me in bed that he wished in a way that I didn’t just give guys oral, he said that if I felt comfortable during our meets that I could go that little bit further.

As mentioned earlier, before we met, we were both rather “busy” with the opposite sex and so without being too rude, I myself, was a bit of a slut (we won’t even go there when it comes to Dan’s past lol!) but anyway, the bottom line is back then, I loved sex and I loved sucking cock and this hasn’t changed just because Dan and I met. He is the same as me, he loves sex and all that goes with it too. We both love each other and love having sexy shenanigans with each other but the buzz of having sex with a stranger in front of each other is a real turn on and we often bring it up during our sex sessions, which I hasten to add after twenty odd years is still very regular if not daily.

Dan knows all about my past, as I do his, and he knows that I especially love sucking cock and having sex with guys, he has many times said that he wishes he could have seen it himself back then so the very idea of us meeting guys for more than a blindfold tease was the ultimate turn on for us both and another step forward in our journey.

I didn’t need persuading as I’ve said to Dan many many times I get so turned on when I first peel back a guys shorts and see his cock for the very first time. Dan says my eyes often light up when I do this, especially if it’s a nice, big, uncut cock. Doing this new scenario would no longer be just a blindfold tease, it is a tease in a sense because our guest will still be blindfolded so has no idea what is going to happen but everything is now free-flowing. Also nowadays its actually evolved to videos rather than photographs, this way we can both watch the “footage” back rather than just seeing photos. and it makes for some very interesting times and some very interesting viewing.

So now when we meet guys, I get to enjoy him briefly through his shorts, I get to enjoy him when I pull his shorts back and reveal his hard, bulging wet cock, I get to lower my mouth down to his waiting throbbing cock. I can’t spent too much time on it with my mouth though because I don’t want him to cum just yet even though I’m enjoying it so much as I love sucking cock. I then raise my lips up now to his own lips and put my tongue in his mouth and let him feel the movement of my mouth once on his cock now on his own mouth. I reach behind to where Dan has quietly placed a condom for me.

I tear open the wrapper and in one move (that I developed years ago in my single days) I open the condom and nip the end and slide it quickly down on his shaft. The shudder and gasp of our guest always makes me smile when I slide a condom on, its like a sudden realisation on their part that something hot is about to take place but they’re not quite sure what. I take his hard cock in my left hand and straddle across his lower body and with one quick movement slide his shaft right inside my warm tight wet pussy. I hear both him and Dan exhale as they’ve been holding their breath in anticipation, what better turn on for me knowing that two guys are so horny knowing what I’m doing. The surprise element of our guest blows my mind as does my husbands reaction knowing that his naughty wife has another man’s cock inside her. All the time this is happening, I’m looking at Dan and can see him stroking his bulge in his own shorts, I always give him a cheeky wink and he’ll mouth to me tongue in cheek “are you sorry? ….” to which I reply “erm …. no” and we both wink at each other.

I bounce slowly up and down on his shaft, enjoying his thick hardness inside me. I take his arms and put his hands onto my soft but hard nipples and allow him to play with my firm tits whilst he can feel my tight moist pussy. If he tries to go faster I push down and slow him to my pace – remember this is all about my control so he cannot do as he pleases he has to do as he is told by me. He soon gets the message and lets me take charge, even when I put his hands on my arse and tell him to go faster – I love a good fucking, nothing too hard or over the top or being grabbed too hard but I do like a good session and knowing that Dan is getting so aroused watching and filming gets me going even more and I know I’m going to get it good again when we’re alone together.

Eventually I climb off and tell him to kneel up, with my guidance he kneels up on the bed and slowly shuffles into the position that I put him. I lay down in front of him and gently guide him between my legs. Again, I take his cock in my hand and slowly guide him back inside me. He leans forwards and slowly starts to grind against my hips and pussy. I tell him he can go faster again and he does. I allow him to continue this way until I’m ready to finish him.

I tell him to pull out and guide him back to laying on his back. I remove the condom and take his cock in my hand and slide it up and down slowly at first, building up to a nice firm fast rhythm. I aim it over my boobs and tell him I’m waiting for his cum over my tits, he can’t hold back any longer and shoots his heavy load over my tits. Eventually when his breathing has regulated and he’s ready, he removes his blindfold and sees his cum all over my tits!!

Our guests always say the intensity of wearing the blindfold is out of this world and they never imagined what it could be like but that they loved it.

Dan and I love this scenario and it’s something we intend to continue for years to come, we’ve finally found what we love from this lifestyle and by taking videos to watch later is a definite bonus because it means that whilst we’re enjoying the action at the time we can relive it over and over again when we’re having some horny times together. Whilst we’re not adverse to repeat meets, our preference is people who we haven’t met before, this is because they have no idea of what is coming and so makes for a better experience in our eyes.

One of our biggest fantasies is that I get to do this with two guys at the same time and who knows this fantasy may come true sooner rather than later hopefully.

We’ll keep you posted and who knows it could be you!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mazon750Couple  over a year ago

Perth

Brilliant start.

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Great story. Love the senario, love being teased and edged until allowed to cum.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent account of your adventures! Ahh I remember the days of MSN and ICQ! ICQ definitely weird!!

By *ilks123Man  over a year ago

wf1

That is so hot. Thanks for sharing

Leeds

"Excellent account of your adventures! Ahh I remember the days of MSN and ICQ! ICQ definitely weird!! "

Glad you enjoyed the read, it was certainly fun reliving it xx

Leeds

"That is so hot. Thanks for sharing"

The pleasure is ours x

Leeds

"Great story. Love the senario, love being teased and edged until allowed to cum. "

Glad you liked xx

Leeds

"Brilliant start. "

Thanks x

By *istressZoeTV/TS  over a year ago

cheshire

Morning you pair x

Delightful story and echoes many similarities with my swinging journey x especially the MSM chat room x

I had my own msn group in the 90’s with over 3000 people posting pictures or chatting x

Regards

Master A x

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournemouth

That was wonderful, found myself getting harder and harder as you described your progress. I would have loved to have been one of your guinea pigs at the time, so horny.

Been a great fan of your profile for a long time. Thanks for the detail about your meets, just wish it could be me some time x

Leeds

"Morning you pair x

Delightful story and echoes many similarities with my swinging journey x especially the MSM chat room x

I had my own msn group in the 90’s with over 3000 people posting pictures or chatting x

Regards

Master A x"

Heehee you never know we may have been in your chat room way back then - those were the days

Glad you enjoyed our post xx

Leeds

"That was wonderful, found myself getting harder and harder as you described your progress. I would have loved to have been one of your guinea pigs at the time, so horny."

so glad you enjoyed our journey. It certainly was an erotic experience getting to where we are now xx

Leeds

"Been a great fan of your profile for a long time. Thanks for the detail about your meets, just wish it could be me some time x"

You’re very welcome glad you enjoyed xx

"Been a great fan of your profile for a long time. Thanks for the detail about your meets, just wish it could be me some time x

You’re very welcome glad you enjoyed xx "

Unfortunately I think I’m blocked. Any chance you could unblock me so I could enjoy your pics, veris etc

By *ussylicker3088Man  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Wow what a story. You guys are absolutely awesome and great that you turn each other on so much. Would be so good if you uploaded some pics from them early days ?? thanks for sharing

Fantastic post, I've been a long term admirer of your profile since I was last on here (8 years since) so I've seen how you progressed from teasing to where you are now. It's quite the journey, and makes for a *very* interesting read

Leeds

"Wow what a story. You guys are absolutely awesome and great that you turn each other on so much. Would be so good if you uploaded some pics from them early days ?? thanks for sharing"

Glad you liked the post. We had fun reliving it. We’ll have to try and dig out some old pics xx

Leeds

"Fantastic post, I've been a long term admirer of your profile since I was last on here (8 years since) so I've seen how you progressed from teasing to where you are now. It's quite the journey, and makes for a *very* interesting read "

8 years ago eh - that’s some time admiring lol. Thanks for the comments and glad you enjoyed xx

By *iforfunnMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Great story and been on the receiving end of the blindfold meet, the tension and build up is truly wonderful.

Hopefully will get to try it out again soon and who knows I might be part of the next level of what they are looking for.

Keep it up guys x

Leeds

"Great story and been on the receiving end of the blindfold meet, the tension and build up is truly wonderful.

Hopefully will get to try it out again soon and who knows I might be part of the next level of what they are looking for.

Keep it up guys x"

Glad you liked our journey story and yes you have most certainly been involved

Hope you are keeping well x

A wonderful read and you seem like a wonderful couple. Thanks for sharing and bless you.

V

» Add a new message to this topic