FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gail Takes a Harley Ride

Gail Takes a Harley Ride

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Every time I rode the Harley to work, Gail would look out of the office window longingly. Gail was not hard on the eyes, tanned body, petite, long dark hair, brown eyes to melt anyone’s heart. Her old man was clearly a tool, some days Gail wore dark glasses, claiming an eye infection.

One day, out of the blue, Gail told me her old man was away on a work trip and asked if she could go for a ride on Saturday. I agreed to pick her up on Saturday morning and told her we’d go for a ride and have lunch somewhere nice.

Saturday came, I rolled up in her drive and Gail was standing eagerly at the door! To my delight, she was in full leathers, and looked fucking hot! To my embarrassment, my cock sprung to attention! Gail noticed my erection and gently tapped my cock, giggling boys will be boys...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Gail gave me her full face helmet, and I installed the wireless intercom so we could chat and enjoy tunes. Gail left her home via the garage and hit the remote, closing the garage. I couldn’t help but to admire the ‘55 Tbird and modern and fast race bikes!

Soon enough, we drifted out of town and Gail was singing along to some Bad Company on the music system. She was always easy company, but even more so on the back of my Harley! We stopped at a nice scenic overlook and Gail told me how much she enjoyed herself, giving me a peck on my mouth, which took me by surprise!

This sounds interesting more please

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Looking forward to this

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Bet you would love to ride the "T Bird "

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Once again, Gail had my cock springing to attention! When Gail seen the effect the kiss had on me, she giggled and said that she was happy that she at last turned someone on. Gail confided that since her husband drank too much and became abusive, she stopped having sex with him. Gail told me it had been a long time since she’d been fucked and how horny she always was...

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Definitely a cum on..

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Great start, carry on please

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more from this thread ?? ??

Women love a throbbing ride

I was troubled to hear Gail’s story, it was sad, she had so much love to give!

Gail seemed to open up, as we drank in the view. She told me that in her uni days, she enjoyed threesomes and watching others having sex! This all came totally out of the blue for me, I was taken aback! But I listened to a lot, Gail also told me her younger sister, Beth was going through the same thing.

What Gail asked me next blew me away, I almost needed a drink...

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

Gail asked me if I would like to fuck her and Beth together, as they’ve already talked about it! Beth was damned near Gail’s twin, just a bit more athletic. I laughed and said what man would say no to that!

Gail told me she would book us all into a nice hotel that night. Next Gail moved close to me and passionately kissed me, reaching down for my cock to rub it playfully. Gail told me Beth would be very pleased and she couldn’t wait to fuck me silly!

Still with my cock in her hand, Gail told me she would like a sample now, as she’d imagined what my cock was like for a long time!

lincoln

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

What a dream situation

I proudly told Gail that I didn’t fancy getting arrested in Travis County, Texas for indecent exposure and told her she, and her sister could wait! Gail let out her sexy giggle and said let’s get back on that Harley!

For the rest of our ride, Gail kept her hand on my cock, but I managed to chill and enjoy the ride home to Gail’s. When we rolled up to her driveway, I couldn’t believe the sight before my eyes...

Beth was sitting in her car, waiting for us to return. As we rolled up, Gail hit the remote for the garage door and told me to park in the garage. Beth looked so fucking hot, I told her that I was pleased she was there!

The garage door shut closed and both girls led me to the bedroom. Gail told me she was gonna fuck my brains out! Beth took off her clothes and got on her knees on the bed, demanding to suck my cock...

Guess no one is bothered, will close this post out now..

By *ubble1959Couple  over a year ago

Huntingdon

No don't stop, I've missed this story

As soon as my leathers were off, Beth took hold of my cock and was deep-throating it! Damn, she knew her way around cock, and I knew I had to fuck her! Gail wasted no time in getting naked and took turns with her younger sister sucking me! I can say, expertly sucking cock to the balls appeared to be a family trait!

If the girls kept it up, I knew that I would blow my cookies; and I wanted to taste some pussy first! I distracted Beth long enough by fingering her tight pussy, I could just about get two fingers in...

Beth was tight, even for my tongue! I joked that I always said if I could get a woman that tight, I’d marry her! Beth tasted divine and she was getting into my oral skills. Not wanting to leave Gail out, I fingered her pussy, that was equally tight! I brought Beth to her first little orgasm, and gently moved my oral attention to her sister! Gail too tasted divine!

I knew I wanted to fuck soon, as both girls were telling me they were my filthy bitches! Beth got hold of my cock and offered it to her sister’s eager mouth!

Why do I bother? No one is reading..

By *wwfwatcherMan  over a year ago

Inverness

We are too busy wanking, carry on

Gail followed her Sister’s lead and expertly deep throated my cock, to my balls! Desperate for a fuck, I put both girls in doggy position and shoved my manhood deep in Beth’s tight love hole. Beth let out a little whimper of delight, and I fingered Gail’s pussy and used my thumb to penetrate her bung hole!

I was in heaven, taking turns fucking both sisters! I would let one have a little orgasm, then move to the other sister. I knew I was about to shoot my load and asked the girls where they wanted my love load. Their response was delightful...

Keep going

lincoln

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Get on with it, if you want to tell a story, then tell it. Why do you stroking!

"Get on with it, if you want to tell a story, then tell it. Why do you stroking! "

And people wonder why I get discouraged when I share a story on the site!

Even more difficult when the guy cannot even articulate...

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Just ignore the twat you write great stories so please keep going with this one

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great riding story!! ??

By *ureyes2012Man  over a year ago

town

Dont stop now!

It's a nice story.

Good writing.

Keep going mate.

[Removed by poster at 29/04/20 08:51:21]

Thanks for kind support!

Beth told me she wanted my jizz deep up her pussy and announced that Gail would be on cleanup duties! With that, I straddled Beth to get as deep as possible, while Gail got on her back under Beth to get full access of the action! My balls emptied their pearly delights deep inside of Beth’s love shaft!

When I slowly pulled my cock out of Beth’s well fucked pussy, my seed dribbled right onto Gail’s expert mouth. She didn’t miss one drop of our love juices!

We took a break, and the girls confessed that in the old days, if one of them went out and got fucked, the other would have a little taste for quality purposes!

Beth got dressed and said she had the hotel booked that night, and this was a taster! I put on my leathers and kissed my lovers farewell until later that night...

Kinky story, keep up the good work

» Add a new message to this topic