FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Isolation guest. Part 1

Isolation guest. Part 1

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m 42 and run a small building company on a little island. Typical builder, stocky & strong but also good looking and charming. I met my girlfriend of 18 months, Laura, in a pub. We got on, I asked her out and within 3 months we were living together. It felt rushed but right. She’s 37, in great shape. Blonde, petite, pretty with stunning green eyes. She had a daughter when she was in her late teens, the dad left her and the child and she brought Emmy up herself. Emmy is at university now and only visits for the holidays. She was due to come over for the Easter holidays and stay with us for a few weeks. I knew it was going to be a pain in the ass having a 20 year old living with us in our flat for a few weeks but I knew it would make my girlfriend happy so I agreed to it. Emmy looks very much like her mum - same slight figure, blonde hair and the exact same piercing green eyes. She’s gorgeous and she knows it!

One evening I’m sitting around with a beer after work and Laura came and sat next to me. She said news of this virus getting worse has panicked Emmy and she’s changed her flights, she’ll be arriving tomorrow as she thought she’d be safer here than in a big city. I was a bit annoyed to tell the truth but I knew it was the sensible thing to do....

Next day Emmy arrived at the door looking stunning. It was a mild spring day and she had a white summer dress on that clung to her slim body, no bra, she didn’t need one! (she was like her mum in that department - small, pert and firm) her golden hair just reaching past her shoulders. Beaming smile and those big green eyes. We showed her to her temporary room and she went to unpack her stuff and settle in....

News of this virus string worse break out everywhere. We’re told to stay indoors for a total lockdown. I can’t work as I’m deemed none essential but Laura is a key worker in a care home. We’re told to stay indoors, only go out for an hour for exercise or for essential supplies.

The first week was fine, we were all in good spirits, we’d ate together the 3 of us, had a few drinks, played games and binge watched TV box sets. But the boredom was creeping in. Heightened by the fact we hadn’t had sex since her daughter had arrived. I’d managed to persuade Laura to give me a few quiet handjobs before she left for work but it’s just not the same. Emmy spent most days on social media on her iPad, I did a bit of work around the house, killed time reading and going over accounts.

Nearing the end of week 2 Laura came home and said she had to talk to me about work. It turns out her care home was having a complete shutdown and she was asked to isolate and work in the home for the next two weeks. It was too risky to be coming home to other people with risk of infecting the most vunerable.

This sexual frustration was going to get even worse being stuck in a flat alone with a very sexy 20 year old. I was already finding myself looking flat her more and more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

This is sounding wicked to me ,

Xx

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Definitely sounds promising

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks. Never done this before. Do I continue the story in the comments or under a new heading every time? E.i part 2

Carry on,sounds like its gonna be intetesting

Keep going it's shaping up nicely

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

Good start

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago