FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Isolation guest. Part 2

Isolation guest. Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fast forward a couple of days. I’d spoken to Laura several times a day either by phone or video chat. She was getting upset at having to live and work in the same place for the next few weeks but she was a caring soul and knew it was for the good of other people.

It was early evening and I asked Emmy if she wanted pizza for dinner. I’d already opened a beer and she asked if she could have one too. “Of course” I said. We shared a huge pizza, drank several beers and Emmy asked if I wanted to watch this new series she’d heard about. It didn’t sound like my cup of tea but I literally had nothing better to do. She was wearing a pair of white jogging bottoms and what looked like a huge t-shirt on her petite frame but realistically was probably only a small mens. I sat on the right hand side of the three seater and she was lounging, feet up on the other side. A couple of episodes in and this program was boring me but it had some beautiful women in it and my thoughts were drifting once again, to sex and how I’d been starved of it recently. I felt my cock twitching and I took a glance to my left, Emmy had fallen asleep, her feet were touching my thigh and her head was resting on the arm of the sofa. Her massive t-shirt had ridden up so I could see 3/4 of the way up her slim back. The view made my cock twitch again and I could feel the semi coming on instantly. My right hand instinctively going to my crutch and my semi hard cock was begging to be stimulated. I snapped out of it just then. I quietly got up, put a blanket over Emmy and went to bed.

As I shut my bedroom door I looked up at the ceiling as If to say, “that was close”

The next morning I was up early. I went made some breakfast and needed to go the supermarket. Emmys door was closed but I gave a knock and she gave a sleepy sounding grumble in reply.

“I’m going to the supermarket, I’ll be about an hour. Do you need anything?”

Once again an almost inaudible grumble was heard which I took as a “no”

When I got back I went straight to the bathroom, Emmys door was ajar so she’d obviously gotten up. The TV was on in the lounge so she must not have heard me come in. As I walked past I could see she was on the phone.

“LOL” I heard her say to whoever was on the other line.”that’s my mums guy for fucks sake! I mean, he’s fit and I’d totally fuck him if he wasn’t. But I could never be THAT horny. Or could I?...”

there was a pause and she burst out giggling. It was clearly one of her girl friends and they were confessing their own sexual frustration and were being a bit slutty. Harmless fantasy fun I guess.

Nonetheless my jaw nearly dropped. I’ve spent the last 2 weeks trying NOT to think about fucking this incredibly sexy little 20 year old minx, my girlfriends daughter! And here she is talking about fucking ME with one of her friends!

I crept quietly back to the front door and purposely slammed it and shouted “I’m back!” Loudly enough that there would be no mistake in her hearing me come in this time.

If she knew I overheard that conversation it could get very awkward!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can’t wait for part 3

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Please continue, ,

Xx

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to the next installment ?? ??

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oh excellent

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Oh dear trouble ahead i think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *titch69Man  over a year ago