FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taking Sophie Pt17 - The Final Chapter

Taking Sophie Pt17 - The Final Chapter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

And so, finally, we reach the end of our tale...

Thank you all so much for your comments and messages over the past few months.

Well, the nice ones anyway...

Each chapter took me between 2 - 3 hours to write, including the proof reading and editing, so it was necessary to have some motivation to continue.

And you have certainly provided that.

And thank you for giving your time too. To read the thing. I know how long it has taken you to read 130 chapters. So that effort, over all this time, is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe everyone and take care.

S.

Oh, and one more thing. If you are worried about withdrawal symptoms from 'Taking Sophie', and you haven't yet read my other story 'Bringing my wife into the lifestyle', then you can find the link to the final part of that here, with a link to the other parts in the first post. Just don't read the final chapter first:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/893749

And if you are wondering what this is, and want to read 'Taking Sophie' from the start, here is the complete list of links:

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369

Pt 7

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/978866

Pt 8

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/981773

Pt 9

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/984294

Pt 10

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/986446

Pt 11

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/988686

Pt 12

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/991714

Pt 13

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/995113

Pt 14

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/998875

Pt 15

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1002441

Pt 16

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1005225

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *terobs6869 OP   Man  over a year ago

Llandudno

TT130

What was I going to do?

How the hell could I answer that question right then?

I kept remembering things Sophie had said. Big things, little things.

It was simply too much to take in.

I wanted space, peace, quiet. But I also wanted, needed, to ask questions. About details she hadn't included. About things I didn't understand. About... why...

But the questions that came to me first, that I most wanted answers to, were all about the chances of her having a baby. Was it impossible, improbable or just highly unlikely? Could IVF work, as she'd hinted at?

And when I analysed everything, at 5 o'clock the next morning, alone in the kitchen, unable to sleep, I realised why it was that which mattered to me most.

Because it was the future I was most concerned about. Not the past...

And one indisputable part of that future was Victoria's baby.

She came round for lunch on Sunday. Sophie had taken a break from our talk to call her, to tell her that I knew.

Everything...

And to ask her to come round so we could talk. I don't think Sophie was doing that to plan how we were going to handle the situation with the baby once it was born. Because I don't think she knew if there was going to be a 'we'. If she was going to be around for that.

I think she just felt responsible for engineering the whole series of events that had led up to its conception, and wanted to make sure that Victoria and I were OK with each other, and had a way to be parents to our child.

One of the questions Sophie had answered the night before was about what happened when she went to see Victoria, after I'd revealed her pregnancy.

She'd said that she wanted to know if it was planned. If Victoria was using it as a way to take me from her. Victoria had assured her that she wasn't, that it was an accident. Victoria had told her that she did love me, but that she had other plans.

Sophie didn't know what they were.

I did.

As soon as Victoria arrived, and I saw Sophie hug her, and place her hand on her bump, and then saw them laughing together, and remembered the way they had been together in the kitchen that first Sunday morning, I realised  that the connection between them had been right in front of my face the whole time.

How Sophie had run to Victoria for advice when Alex wanted her to go with another woman. How Victoria had ended up in Sophie's bedroom one morning. How easily and quickly Sophie had switched from calling her Hannah to calling her Vic. How Victoria knew enough about Sophie to laugh at her discipline in taking her pill. And how Sophie knew that Victoria had messed up the way she took her pill.

Little hints, little clues, little slips. And I didn't see any of them.

If we couldn't make any plans for the baby that day, at least in terms of how Sophie and I might be involved, we could still agree how I would be.

Up to that point Victoria had shielded me from her parents, refusing to answer questions about the baby's father. And even then she was still willing to say that it was the result of a d*unken one night stand.

But I knew I had to front up to her parents. As a married man who'd had an affair with their daughter, whose wife now knew, and who was going to be involved in his child's life. They didn't need the extra details.

So we agreed that Victoria would arrange that. I would accept whatever pain was coming my way, but at least then we could be open about me being the father.

It turned out to be as uncomfortable as I expected, as I deserved. But once it was done it made things easier.

Victoria became a more frequent visitor to our house, as a friend, of both of us, not as my Sub, which she'd never really been anyway.

And I have to admit that I admired the way Sophie dealt with seeing her, as painful as it must have been for her.

In fact I had to admire everything Sophie did to try and make things right, to rebuild our relationship and give us some kind of shot at a future.

She suggested we reinstate date night, and Sacred Sunday. To try and get ourselves thinking like a couple again, and to overcome the distance and atrophy of the past few months.

It was hard though, and it felt a little forced at first. Almost like we were strangers on a blind date. And there was always something unspoken between us.

And, of course, it was sex. After all, it was sex that got us into this mess.

Sex, and an inability to talk about what we wanted with each other.

Neither of us had dared to discuss it for weeks after Sophie's revelations. It felt like to do so would be to dredge everything back up.

But I knew that we couldn't hide from it forever. As Sophie must have. Because no matter how hard we worked at the other aspects of our relationship, until we addressed this issue we were simply existing in the outer reaches of a marriage, with a black hole at its core.

So one Sunday night, after a nice afternoon walking on the beach, I just said it. "What are we doing, Soph?" I asked her.

And so we talked, as we should have done all along. And we were honest with each other. As we should have been all along.

I asked her what she wanted. And having told me what she had done, she was now able to tell me, openly, that she needed to have sex with other people. And that possibly did now include women as well as men.

And she said that she didn't need a Dom any longer, because she didn't feel guilty about what she wanted. Not now she had told me. She didn't need someone to give her permission any more.

And I was able to tell her that the thought of her with others turned me on, but the thought of her being another man's Sub didn't. That was too much.

I told her about Peter and Fiona, and said that I would like us to be like that.

And she said that she liked that idea too. But she said that she would need more. That every so often she would crave discipline. And we both knew that I couldn't do that for her.

But I said that maybe we could find someone to take care of that. Not someone to be her Dom, or own her, or anything like that. Just someone who she could meet, by herself, to get what she needed.

And it seems strange writing it down in black and white like that. But it's what she needed. And therefore what I needed to give her if I wanted to stay with her.

Which I knew I did.

Because, as Sophie had known all along, I loved her.

And then we looked at each other and realised that what we both wanted was the same thing, and that we were both willing to give each other that.

And then Sophie smiled.

And then she laughed. And I realised that I couldn't remember when I had heard that last.

And I laughed with her. And realised that I couldn't remember the last time I'd done that either.

And then she took me to bed. And I reclaimed my wife. And just like Fiona had told me, I pressed the reset button.

And I'm not saying that it was all wine and roses after that. There were still odd, awkward moments now and then, when one or the other of us became aware that we were having to work at things because of what had happened before.

But it was easier. And it was better.

And it helped that we had our holiday coming up. It was a chance to escape normal life, and everything else, and really just enjoy being together. Which we did, although we were glad that we had booked for twelve days, because Sophie spent three days of the first week ill in bed with suspected food poisoning.

But even that helped to bring us closer together again, because she could see how worried I was about her, and how attentive I was. And I could see how much I hated anything happening to her.

When we got home things were so much better that Sophie even suggested that Victoria move in with us until the baby was born, and for a few months afterwards, to give us all a chance to bond with the baby. Who I knew by then was going to be my daughter.

And that brings me to where I am today. To where we all are today.

Alex, I'm sure, is fine, enjoying his connections and probably training another Sub as I write.

Sophie had met him for lunch on the Tuesday after the gangbang, and had told him that her time with him was over. She said he had tried to persuade her that he still had much to teach her. But she'd said that she was fine thank you. And that was that.

As Victoria had said, Sophie was much stronger than she was.

And Sophie had something to lose that Victoria didn't.

Victoria herself is in the spare room, across the landing from me. She's due in a couple of weeks and looks amazingly sexy, no matter how much she protests that she doesn't.

But don't worry, I'm not going near her. Not like that anyway.

She's completed her qualification and is going to look for a new job when the baby is old enough. That's because she is moving away, to South Wales, once Vanessa has settled into her new job and got their house ready for them.

Vanessa left her husband but decided that she couldn't openly have a relationship with Victoria here, because so many people, not least her colleagues, would know that Victoria used to be her pupil, and would put two and two together.

So she applied for a job in a high school in Cardiff, and now my daughter will be raised by her mums down there.

But I will see her whenever I can, and will make the most of the precious few months I will have with her before they move.

And as for Sophie...

We had plans to set up a couple profile on that website, to play as a couple, and mainly to arrange to meet people in clubs.

But that plan never came to fruition.

Instead, as I write this in bed, alone, Sophie isn't here.

She's in the bathroom, throwing up again. She gets her morning sickness in the evening.

It turned out that the bout of food poisoning she had on holiday did more than bring us closer together, it also messed up Sophie's pill, to the extent that she didn't bother to take it for the rest of the holiday.

Her gynaecologist still isn't sure how she got pregnant. She said it was a million to one chance. But aren't those the ones that come off? Whatever, I'm not questioning it. I'm just grateful and Sophie is obviously happier than you can imagine.

As for the future... Who knows... I think we'll be OK.

But over the past few months, since that fateful morning I first dropped Sophie off at the station, I've learned not to take things for granted. And that it's important that we continue to talk, and that we are honest with each other. Always.

And I've also learned that it's possible to love someone so much that you would do anything for them, forgive them anything.

The only thing I'm not quite sure of yet, is whether a love like that is a blessing... or a curse...

THE END

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome. Fantastic ending. Really enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for making my morning and everybody else's. Cheers!

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Swansea

Can't believe that's the end

Great writing

What am I going to read in the morning now

Just a couple of words

Steve the doormat

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Absolutely the best piece of writing I've read. Congratulations OP, you've captivated your readers and took us all along on a journey.

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Ty OP it's been such a wonderful journey to share these pat many weeks & so understand the time and effort takes write an epic story like yours.

Steve's undying love for Sophie has been a constant throughout & as someone who

Has same love of my wife and would forgive her anything I so understand and was able relate to this.

All our mornings will be missing something now I fear

Enjoy the break you so deserve

By *ickymac52Man  over a year ago

newry

What a load of shite. Sorry but it is.A good story ruined with a ridiculous happy ever after ending. I had a feeling it would be like this but hoped that the author would be a bit more realistic.

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

What a fantastic ending to a fantastic story.

You have no idea how much this story has kept my spirits up and sometimes down through the emotional roller coaster of this story.

Thanks for all your hard work writing it Steve.

Absolutely brilliant through out I've been hooked from the start. Glad thinks worked out in the ebd. Sorry to see it end need a new morning fix now. Thanks op for doing a grand job keeping us entertained

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Absolutely superb!

Seriously look at getting the story published or put into a script. It would be a sure fire winner!

What a wonderfully entertaining, thrilling, thought provoking read throughout.

Congratulations OP, the praise you've had is well deserved, and any critique you've received is because you are a true author, and true authors get their work reviewed by many, analysed, opinions given, what if scenario's examined and everything else that a good author needs in order to progress, and progress you should, please.

One final thought.....there has to be a follow on, a sequel maybe? The fruits of such talent should not be denied to your avid following!

By *yTreacleMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Bravo.

I'm sure many of us postulated all sorts of endings.

Many of your avid readers will question this one.

For me, it's good as any other could be.

Largely because its the ending that you wanted.

Is it a happy ending? I'm not sure i know, or indeed, want it to be. But it ties up lots of loose ends nicely.

Thank you so much for the pleasure that you've given us.

Your imagination is wonderous to share. We are all grateful that you do share it.

Can't wait for the next story.

Dont be long in letting us share that one.

A fantastic story from start to finish. Thank you x

Fantastic. Thank you. This last chapter was as it should be...for me anyway!

I felt quite emotional reading this.

Well done OP xx

By *ittlemisssassypantsCouple  over a year ago

South East Wales

I’ve been awake for hours waiting for you to wake up and post

By *ohn_uk2003Man  over a year ago

Matlock

What an amazing read, so grateful to you for taking the time to write it, had me on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. I will definitely read the other story as I can't go cold turkey from this

By *ohn_uk2003Man  over a year ago

Matlock

"I’ve been awake for hours waiting for you to wake up and post "

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

I've really enjoyed this. Shame it's come to an end. Thankyou

By *asey666Man  over a year ago

Dublin 13

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

What an ending to what has been in effect a complete novel by the OP. worthy of any fictional section in quality book shops. ive enjoyed it so much I plan to re read the whole saga again from part 1. it must be annoying when our OP puts in so much effort in writing 2 to 3 hours per chapter and all some people on here can post as a pointless series of emojis! Thank you for sharing this incredible story!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story, loved it, guessing Steve probably will be manipulated forever more, just like a lot of us dick led men

By *ehtaelMan  over a year ago

stratford upon avon

WOW fantastic. Many many thanks!!

By *nicatorMan  over a year ago

2 towns over

I can only echo the positive comments above.

A bittersweet moment to get to the end. Going to miss the messes Steve gets himself in but having bought into the story I'm glad it's ended the way it has.

From that chance encounter with the first post some 18 weeks ago - wow!, it doesn't feel that long - this has developed into a morning ritual. A daily rummage round the forum with the occasional binge to catch up. I was hooked at an early stage all thanks to your excellent writing. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future but for now I think we all need to catch our breath ....and start thinking of baby names. I'd say we can rule out Alex as a suggestion

Once again thank you.

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Thank you for such a brilliant story!

You had me hooked from the first chapter and I’ve looked forward to reading it every day. I will miss it.

You have a fabulous style of writing and I hope you find time to write a few more. Maybe write a few shorter stories too.

All the best. Stay safe

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic story. Really not sure what im going to do now this is over. So glade that it ended happily for them and all came together in the end.

I look forward to your next tale OP

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

Thank you!

Tears in my eyes

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Are these real life stories?

By *lowersandcarsCouple  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Brilliant!

Thanks OP for all your efforts and time keeping us entertained right to the very end.

Looking forward to your next story

Awwww I love that ending!

Excellent story OP, I look forward to many more from you xx

By *inkyPixelMan  over a year ago

Cranford

Amazing story loved the character developments and the journey they were all taking us and themselves on. Quite a few plot twists that I didn't see coming made it refreshing to read and amazing just amazing. You have an incredible talent for writing.

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Amazing story from start to finish ,although we have hated every character at some point lol , we cannot thank you enough for your time and effort xxx

Brilliant story from beginning to end ,well done OP.

Just wanted to say thank you for your time and effort to entertain us, we both really enjoyed it.

D & I

By *atStickMan  over a year ago

Llanelli

Great story

And what an ending

Had to check who the op was

Thought Walt Disney was alive

All that was missing was a princess

By *ovetolick7640Man  over a year ago

Measham

Is she took now.....?

By *unguysCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

Thank you for your very superior story in the context of this site / medium - I enjoyed it very much although (everyone's a critc) I did feel the ending was a bit rushed and smoothly wrapped up. At times I was reminded of elements of 'belle du jour' and 'the story of O' which I hope you will accept as a significant compliment I'm all for happy endings but a little more edge would have been perfect. However well done and once again thank you.

By *ifunlover69Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Awwww! A happy ending! Kept me guessing right to the last page. Thank you OP. Have a rest then come back with another one please. Absobloodylutely brilliant!

Thank you op for a riveting read for the last few weeks you are extremely talented and I can't wait for your next story.... Tomorrow?????

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

A great story - kept us all captivated for so many weeks! A true testament to your writing skills and imagination, maybe some parts relate to your own experiences?

Really appreciate the time you’ve spent ‘entertaining’ us all and look forward to reading more of your stories! Thanks

By *D900Couple  over a year ago

Sheffield

An amazing story,but what are we going to do now for our morning fix?

OP thank you so much for making this lockdown so much more enjoyable even if just for the time it took us to read the daily part of the story & forget about everything else going on in the world. Thank you also for all the time & effort that it must have taken you to do this. Like others have said you really ought to think about getting this published as you have a real talent in writing!

The only negative I have is that Alex got away with everything I would love to have seen Steve confront & punch him one! But then again Steve is a bit of a wet blanket!

I do hope the OP is thinking about more stories to post on here?

I think by far the best story I have ever read on here. Well done & thank you OP!

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Thanks for the wonderful ending and entertainment you have given me over the last few months, keep writing please ??????

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS  over a year ago

rathmines

Absolutely the best ever story here

Will miss it with my breakfast every morning !!!!

Thanks op and hope u write another soon

By *obobMan  over a year ago

Tiverton

Absolutely brilliant had me hooked right from the start. So good to see a well written and checked story. Thank you OP

By *rPandSlutCouple  over a year ago

wakefield

I've loved this story and the emotions in side me that it stirred absolutely brilliant thank you so much for spending that amount of time too entertain so many of us. P

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

"I've loved this story and the emotions in side me that it stirred absolutely brilliant thank you so much for spending that amount of time too entertain so many of us. P"

Yeah loved the whole story in its entirety and loved having my emotions moved with the characters

All I’ve got to say is Steve every thing falling in place and all loose ends tied so nicely for you in the end and the way you wanted by rolling with the flow rather than inteviene and create consequences for people’s actions

You better put that lottery on with your luck !! All roses in Steve’s land

Great story

Made my day everyday whilst the author wrote his magic, enjoyed this story and thanks for the effort it’s took to produce it

Many thanks

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

As others have, we've been avid readers since part one and couldn't wait each morning for the next episode. Thank you so much OP for the time and effort you have put in keeping us all gripped.

Hopefully at some point you'll write another story.

Stay safe.

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

OHHHHH that story is going to take some beating...no innuendos meant....I have read others in the past...but nothing has come close to this, having read 'Bringing my wife into the lifestyle' now will have to wait for a new one.....soon please.... definitely need to get this published

By *llNatural36FWoman  over a year ago

Denbighshire

Thank you so much op, fantastic story and I'm sad to see it end but I look forward to what you (hopefully will) might entice us with in the future

By *ttakestwo2tangoMan  over a year ago

kings lynn uk

Absolutely fabulous OP, you are one very talented guy with lots of twists and turns throughout, just love the ending. The perfect hollywood/Disney ending where they all live happily ever after, or is it :-0

Could I see this happening?

Yes I do think Steve loves Sophie & could accept this. Sophie, again I do genuinely believe does love him too. With honesty between them then yes, probably they could make this work.

Victoria and Vanessa, why the hell not

Alex getting away with it, unfortunately his type often do (although you do have to wonder how bad he actually is seeing as he was completely gamed by Sophie).

In fact the only loser here is Vanessa's husband who has just been ditched by his wife who's off to Cardiff and a ready made family! Maybe Sophie should accidentally bump into him in Tescos and cheer him up some how. Seems only fair

The only final twist I wonder if your leaving us with is; when was Sophies/Steve's holiday booked after the events of yesterday (the gb)! A couple of weeks later maybe? Funny Sophie got food poisoning (which messed with her birth control that she wasn't taking) and Steve didn't get it despite probably eating the same foods! 

Nah! Couldn't be! It's not like Sophie has a history of manipulating him or Steve seems to be a bit of a klutz when it comes to details

Excellent writing op , if you do ever publish anything professionally please let me know

By *ode name bobMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Brilliant.

By *azpaulMan  over a year ago

kent /murcia spain

Pregnant from gang bang anyone else thinking that?

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

"Pregnant from gang bang anyone else thinking that? "
. Mmmm never thought of that one x

Worksop

"As others have, we've been avid readers since part one and couldn't wait each morning for the next episode. Thank you so much OP for the time and effort you have put in keeping us all gripped.

Hopefully at some point you'll write another story.

Stay safe. "

Totally agree..can't wait for the next one!

In the meantime I think I ll read 'Bringing' again and then may be 'Sophie' again if you havent produced your next enthralling epic by then

Thank you

Stay safe

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Swansea

Missed the story today

What I'm I supposed to do now

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

"Missed the story today

What I'm I supposed to do now"

Read mine instead lol

By *r x mrs rampantCouple  over a year ago

Mayo

Absolutely great story really enjoyed it thanks for taking the time to write it

By *ttakestwo2tangoMan  over a year ago

kings lynn uk

"Pregnant from gang bang anyone else thinking that? "

That's my view (see my comments above), I think the OP has left a very cleverly hidden in plain view Easter egg for us all

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Bravo!! well written and finished!

So when did you and the wife move to Wales to be closer to your daughter and is this profile the result of the boundaries you have set as a couple ?

Brilliant writing and a captivating tale

By *panker78Couple  over a year ago

chorley

Great story and I look forward to your next one.

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Can't wait to read your next story.

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *j and cCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

Loved this story from start to finish..luckily I was late to the party which meant I could read through the whole thing without having to wait for the next instalment!

Brilliant ..just brilliant!

By *aveyboy100Man  over a year ago

Preston

Superb story. Late to the party on it so was able to read it start to finish over a couple of days. Lots of twists and turns and detail.

By *lmostDeviantCouple  over a year ago

Tameside

Just come across your stories so marking it for when We get the chance to read it properly. Love a hot story that really sets the scene

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *eardedclitlickerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

This series was/has been the best I've ever read

Worksop

By *ensual pleasures 69Man  over a year ago

leeds

Simple…..WOW!!!

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

What a excellent read one of the best iv read ,Really gets you hooked and you carnt leave it alone xx brillant

By *ilkylicker007Man  over a year ago

travelling

Outstanding story. Great read. Thank you for writing so well!

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Playing catch up and reading the whole series…superb stuff!

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

By *enrithfunguyMan  over a year ago

penrith

By *SinfullyCuriousCouple  over a year ago

Co. Antrim

Just finished. Best story I have read on fabswingers. Very well written x

By *rgar27Man 32 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

Great writer op could you post links to your other stories as they no longer come up on the search the meet and remote control

By *atureseeker1985Man 6 weeks ago

Travel alot

» Add a new message to this topic