FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My 10 inch teacher FAB meet

My 10 inch teacher FAB meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just finished work. I was exhausted. As I laid naked on my double bed, just trying to get my breath back from running around at work. I decided to pick up my phone. Check my messages. The usual. Logged onto FAB. My naughty favourite past time. Perving over the photos of naked sexy bodies and rock hard cocks. Opening my inbox, I skim read my messages... Only one out of 30 caught my eye. His profile picture was of his pecs. Very nice, I thought, I'm quite partial to errect bullet style nipples. His username was '10inchTeacher'...This looks promising. His introduction message was "I can suck my own cock. You wana watch? As I just got hard looking at your video. You're just too yum"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please continue! I’ve just finished reading ‘Ups and Downs’ - fantastic, very well written and so erotic. Hoping this one will turn me on as much!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Dam, I impatiently opened up his message. He included a photo of him. In the gym, flexing his muscles. The second photo was of his cock, close up photo of his helmet.

Hummmm, good photos. I want to see more of Mr 10inchteacher. So I replied

"ok kik me the video"

Ping alert. Kik photo message from 10inchteacher. I opened it, feeling very excited... Dammmm. A photo of his tongue touching the tip of his big fat helmet. He's in a seated position leaning down to his hard errected 10 inch cock. Oh my, that man had talent. I wanted to be that tongue and taste his cock.

By *.A.MGUY55Man  over a year ago

littleborough

wish u were my teacher body is stunning

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I replied to 10inchteacher "Prove to me that actually is you"

10inchteacher replied back with a 30 second video. My wifi was being a pain. I kept pressing on it to upload. It was just getting stuck. All I could see is a still image of his 10 inch cock.

Selfsucking is definaterly a fun talent to show off

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Finally it uploaded. I was sitting upright on my bed, naked waiting to see this 10 inch cock. I press play. Appeared on the screen at first was this 10 inch cock. It zoomed out and this handsome guy, very tall, 6 foot 3, holding a piece of paper. It wrote 'hi sexy jasgirthlover.. This is 10inchteacher at your service. Are you ready to be taught?'

Dammm, usually I am the domme. I want a sub. Not this cheeky fucker exclaiming he can suck his own dick. Who the fuck he thinks he is...

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Nice start

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I carried on watching the video. 10inchteacher, who I later found out was called Tom, was seated on the carpet on his bedroom, back leant against his bed. He puts the paper down. Quickly strokes his 10 incher and bends down and grabs his helmet with his teeth.

Fuck, it's really him. Fuck he can really suck his own dick... How horny am I?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I decided to message Tom aka 10inchteacher back on FAB.

"Nice video. Thanks" and I left it as that.

I can get my lips round the head of mine in seated position

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

1 week went by. I been busy working, trying to forget looking at that 10 inch self sucking cock video. Many messages came and went on FAB. But nothing from Tom.. I was disappointed he didn't reply. But prepared to move on or have I?

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

14 days later, I get ping alert from my kik. Another video was sent to my inbox from Tom. I made sure noone was around. Sneaked off to the toilet and opened the message. Tom says clearly in his video "I'm sorry my video didn't impress you. I wanted you to be impressed"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Then Tom continued to stroke his cock saying its hard and waiting for me.

Hummmm, do I reply?

"OK, prove to me it's really 10 inches and are you really a teacher?“

I didn't hear from Tom that day....

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It was the weekend. I was busy at work. As I was just about to grab my prawn mayo sandwich and ready salted crisps, my phone vibrated and lit up. It was a kik notification. Two more photos were sent by Tom. One was a tape measure lying on his cock. 10.2 inches. The other photo was his ID badge. Shit, he was brave, stupid or desperate enough to prove himself to me. He sent a voice clip "Now do you believe me? All I want is your sexy clothes on my bedroom floor"

Your story’s are great

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok I have to give him 10/10 for trying but I suspect his dominant manner wasn't my kind of thing. I'm the domme. So why do I feel like he's leading all this? I wasn't impressed. But smugged over the fact he tried to impress me.

"Show me more of you then" I demanded in my reply to him.

"I show you more if you come to dinner with me. 7 pm, next Saturday at Loch Fynes Marlow" Tom replied

He is definitely stupid to show his I'd straight away..

Kettering

He's definitely taking control...

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Hummm, I actually like Loch Fynes. Their moules marinaire is delicious dipped with fresh french bread. He obviously has similar food taste to me. Interesting.

A ping notification "Don't wear any underwear or you have to pay for the whole dinner.. Wink wink emoji"

Wtf, he now ordering me about and I haven't even met the guy. Was not impressed but totally turned on about the prospect of me sitting open legged in the restaurant and him peeping at my wet pussy.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification "I hope you like creme brulee and 10 inch cock for dessert.. Wink wink emoji"

Dam this man. Yes I love creme brulee. Dam, I never had such a long cock in my life. Hummm interesting... I see how this FAB meet works out. Hopefully better than Mr 40 seconds.

Intriguing - please continue miss!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I looked myself at the mirror deciding what to wear for my FAB date, minus the knickers. So I grabbed my trusty red lace bra which showed off my cleavage nicely and threw over a red top and short kilt skirt. Knee high boots. Then covered it all in long black cardigan that zipped up to the neck. Two way zip. Very handy.

By *litherzMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I stood outside Loch Fynes. This althetic, very tall handsome man gets out of his car, walks right up to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hi, Its Tom. I probably look different with clothes on. Hopefully not as good?“ winked and grabbed my hand pulling me into the restaurant.

It got to dessert time. He ordered creme brulee for one with two spoons. When it arrived, he positioned it in the middle of the table and said "open wide and close your eyes"... I surprisingly did, I was enjoying his company, hoping he was going to put his 10 inch cock in my mouth. Smooth creme brulee touched my tongue and I swallowed. Tom leaned forward "Bet you wished that was my cock in your mouth. Not brulee"

I nearly spat out my second spoonful of brulee.. we both laughed.

"check please" Tom asked the waitor. The bill was brought over. He looked at me up and down.

"So Jasmine, will you be paying for this delicious dinner or have you got something to show me?“

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"It's getting abit hot in here? “... I squirmed. I didn't want to give into his demands. I'm the domme. Not him.

Tom waited with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh Jasmine, my flower.. You know you want to. I can tell from your body language how much you want me" Tom scoffed.

Hummm, oh course he was right. Why would I refuse him. He was tall, handsome, althetic, intelligent and funny. We had so much in common including sharing similar taste in food and underwear.

I unzipped both zips on my cardigan and uncrosssed my legs. Feeling like I'm Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct, I replied "Go on look if you dare"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tom dropped his fork on the floor underneath the table, lent down to pick it up. On his way up, he froze and I could feel but not see, his eyes staring at my moist pussy. I knew I had him. He was mine.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

As it was autumn time, the air was fresh so we decided to walk off the delicious dinner by walking along Marlow River. The moon was in full, glistening over us. I held his hand as we walked, chatting away. It was like we knew each other for a life time. I never thought this arrogant prick could be so charming. I was prepared to be taught

Loving this !

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We stopped just after the bridge. We found a riverside bench. It was about midnight. Surprisingly quiet in the area we were in. I looked up at Tom as we held hands.

"Sooooo...." I started the sentence

"Sooooo, you liked seeing me able to suck my cock. Did it turn you on that I could do that?.... (before I could finish my sentence) Yes, I thought your pussy was throbbing. I could just tell when I saw it under the table in the restaurant. Looked superb from that angle. Better with your legs spread on my bed..." Actual Wink wink this time... Dam, he so confident and arrogant. But extremely charming and handsome. So I let him off. Before I could say a reply, he undid his jeans. Pulled out his fucking large long cock. Waving it about.

" I'm rock hard for you Jasmine. He wants you to play with him. I love your lips. I want to see how good they are on my cock"... He grabbed my hand, guided it across his shiny helmet and gently put my fingers in my mouth.

"See, you like the taste of me. I want you to have more. I want to see how much you can take of me." Tom looked into my eyes. His puppy dog brown eyes winked at me. Fluttering his long lashes, trying to seduce me with them.

"I never touched a 10 incher before. Not sure if I could take it all in. Worried I die from trying!“... We both laughed. We had the same sense of humour. But deep down, I was nervous. It was just so long. What if I did gag and vomit?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I looked nervously around, how safe was it to suck this guy off along Marlow River? Tom stood up. Towering over me, I crouched down and for the first time, held his cock with both hands. Ok I'm good at blowing. Done this plenty of times so don't be nervous Jasmine. I was coaching myself to be ready. I relaxed as I saw his big firm hands playing with my hair.

"Oh Jasmine. If only I had my camera. What a sight" Tom whispered. Think he was getting nervous waiting for me to do it.

I opened my mouth wide as I could and slowly filled my mouth with this monster of a cock. It slowly reached to the back of my mouth. I litterly took 2/3 of it in my mouth. My hands held the base of the shaft. I pulled it in and out slowly. Making sure my mouth was really moist. I could hear Tom groan in delight.

"Jeez Jasmine. This feels so good. Keep going."

I ran my fat tongue up and down the shaft, my hands followed it. Slow then fast. Building up momentum. I really am enjoying this. I started to moan in delight knowing I have this monster cock in my mouth. I licked and nibbled his hard helmet.Licking off the precum and sucking his helmet hard, making him gasp and groan. He arched back as I grabbed his big balls. Running my tongue all over them and returning to the helmet for a hard suck. Every time I sucked his helmet hard. Tom gasped in delight. I could feel my pussy getting really swollen and wet. I wanted more. I took in more. It got to the point where I took all of his cock. My lips touched his belly, base of the shaft. At that point, he grunted and shot his load. I swallowed it all.

"Jeez Jasmine. That was fucking amazing. Best blow job ever. No exes could deep throat my cock. But wow, what amazing experience... Thank you" Tom panted out as he laid sprawled out on the riverside bench.

lucky lady

No wonder he was so confident, having a 10 inch cock and being fit!!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Shall I finish this story here or carry on?

By *eedsbigMan  over a year ago

Burton on Trent

Carry on

burgess hill

Carry on.

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

"Shall I finish this story here or carry on? "

Please carry on ... So how true is this story?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Shall I finish this story here or carry on?

Please carry on ... So how true is this story?"

All my stories are twisted truths

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Shall I finish this story here or carry on?

Please carry on ... So how true is this story?"

But short answer. Yes i did have a lover who had a 10 inch cock and his party trick that he could suck his own cock.

By *rouble 50Man  over a year ago

turriff

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok. Tom and I were on fire. Who would thought I could meet anyone with such connection on FAB. We still kept it low key. Occasionally text each other, asking how each other are doing. I send him a flirty video or photo on kik.

"Jeez Jasmine, the students are studying for their exams. I'm in the store room rubbing my cock looking at your photo. You know I could get fired for this. But I don't want to delete your photos"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Sorry Sir... I try to be good for you. You know you can punish me this Saturday night for being disobedient"... SENT

Kik pings back

"Jeez Jasmine, I do more than spank you. I ram my cock down your throat and savour you choking on it. Wink wink emoji"

"Sir, your wish is my command."

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Two days later. I pinged Tom knowing he was teaching.

"Sir, I need extra tuition. My maths is terrible"

Tom pings back "Young lady, come to my classroom at 3:30 pm and I get you that GCSE...wink wink emoji"

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

I'm sure you get top grades

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I turned up at Tom's school. I flashed my ID pass saying I was here to introduce new software program to improve the student's online training. I got into Tom's classroom. He was busy talking to one of his students. When he noticed me entering, he waved "I be with you in moment"

Wow, Tom looked even sexier in his suit. Grey t jacket and a red silk tie on. Those throusers showed off his muscular pert bottom. He was bent over, perched on his desk pointing to some text book. They closed the text book, the student thanked him and hurried off. Tom turned to me and looked me up and down. He wore his tortoiseshell thick rimmed glasses. He peered down through them and grinned.

"Well hello Miss Jackson. Nice to see you again. Looking beautiful like usual. I loving the pencil skirt and silk blouse look"

Those words lingered as I felt his eyes were undressing me there and then. We haven't done any more than that blow job awhile back and I was yearning for him more than ever. Dreaming every night what it be like to have 10 inches of his cock between my legs. I had 8 inches before but what's the difference between 8 and 10?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok my maths is terrible. I walked closer to Tom.

"Sir, as you know my maths is terrible. I know you're a brilliant teacher. Could you help me?“

“Ok, come here Jasmine. Let's see what we can do....basic arithmetic here. How many buttons are on your blouse. Shall we count them together? “ Tom touched gently each button.

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8...you have 8 small buttons"

"What if we subtracted afew buttons. What would we have left?“ Tom said this as he slowly undid the top.. Then the second button on my blouse.

"I think we need to subtract more.. 3,4,5...We subtracted 5 buttons. How many have we got left? “... Tom revealed my cleavage in full sight and pushed the silk blouse to one side. His hand went straight into my bra and grasped my nipple, teasing it with his fingers. "How many buttons left Jasmine?“

I groaned "5...? “

“Wrong, try again". Tom placed both hands in my bra cupped my boobs and teasing the errect nipples with his fingers. "You are bad at maths. What do we do to naughty girls who get basic sums wrong?" He grabbed my waist, turned me down so I was over his lap on his desk, raised my skirt up, then pulled my g string down revealing my moist pussy. Then wack. His big hands spanked me hard. Ouch

He spanked me again. Then again.

I cried out " 3 Sir, is it 3 the answer?"... My arse was stinging.

He turned me over and passionately kissed me.

"Good girl. That was the right answer. Get dressed and I see you on Saturday. Double date." He winked and walked out of the room.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Saturday didn't come quick enough. I met the naughtiest and kinkiest teacher. I love it. Brains and cock. What could a woman want more? To have that big 10 inch rammed in her over and over again. All night long. Hard and fast.... Shit, I was running late for our double date.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I beeped the horn outside my friend's house. Kirsty hurried into my car. My friend for good 10 years always liked wearing strong perfume. It filled up in my car. I wound the window down and we started gossiping like us women do.

"OK, don't freak out if you don't get on with him. But Tom says James is an awesome house mate and hopefully we have a fun time tonight? “ My friend shook her head.

"It's ok Jasmine, I'm just here to party, flirt and have s good time"

Amazing story xx

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We had amazing time us four. Great banter, drinks were flowing, we smoked shisha,sexy dancing in the club. Then the night came to an end... Or did it?

I hope not...

Please continue...

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

We were in the taxi on the way back to Tom's house. I pressed my hand in his inner thigh and we giggled about random shit. It was a wonderful night, I didn't want it to end.

"Stay the night Jasmine... I would love you too. My cock wants your beautiful mouth"

Tom whispered in my ear and quickly grabbed my boob before our friends or the taxi driver could see. I giggled and whispered back.

"My tight pussy wants your tongue"

Tom opens the front door.

"Guys it's been a fantastic night. Kirsty, please stay. I see you guys in the morning" then Tom grabbed my hand and led me to his bedroom. He dimmed the lights low. Turned on some soft music and stripped off his shirt. Revealing his muscular althetic body. Slight hairs on his chest.

"Jasmine, come here. Do you want to see more?"

I was already sitting on his bed. He grabbed my hands and pulled me right to the edge of the bed. Pushing me to my knees. Demanding me to undress him. I did and slowly pulled out his semi soft cock. It was 7 inches limp. I cupped it and stroked it gently. I then took off my dress to reveal the sexy red lingerie. I opened my legs and leaned in. Kissing his soft cock which quickly grew in my hands. Now it was fully errect. I ran my tongue up and down. I could feel his veins pulsating against my tongue. His cock was massive. It felt so good against my tongue. I was so ready to have it in me. My pussy was just throbbing looking at this big gorgeous cock in front of me.

"Jasmine, did you tell me you never had such a big cock like this one?... I want to put it in your tight pussy but I'm worried I would hurt you“

I never seen this sensitive side to Tom before. When I just wanted him to fuck me hard and fast. He now saying he's worried he will hurt me. Does that mean he doesn't want to have sex? Am I going to leave him again so sexually frustrated? Surely he can't do this to me...

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Great Ayton

I think he's just teasing you.

Great stuff

Wow can’t wait to hear the rest of this

By *ykmwyldTV/TS  over a year ago

Belpre

Great story ; )

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Fabulous story

cambridge

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

burgess hill

Great story.x

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Love this x

Mmmm love this

By *teviem40Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Love this x"

Aw wow. Thank you for reading. It was your stories that inspired me. Shame about Covid-19, we can't fulfill our fantasies. Unfortunately I'm not into cheating, but young man with a big cock be great

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Tom, do you think I should check on Kirsty? You kinda left her with no choice but to stay the night."

"Darling Jasmine, them two were getting on like a house on fire. You don't need to worry your pretty little head about these things"... Tom kissed me gently on the lips. But being a good friend, I told Tom to come with me to find Kirsty. We crept through the apartment and Tom showed me Dan's door. As I was about to knock on the door and call out Kirsty's name, suddenly I heard this muffled groan coming from behind the door. The noise became louder.

"Ride me whore, ride me fucking hard you bitch!“... Shit, that was Dan.

" Yes, yes, yes... Gawd, your cock feels so good... Urrr, yes....That's it....fucking yes"

We both stared at each other and crept back to Tom's bedroom.

"Hum, do you think Kirsty wants to go home?“ Tom sniggered

" Erm... Apparently not. " I wryly replied and we both fell back on his bed laughing. I think my friend is in very good hands.

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Torbaydos

cambridge

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple  over a year ago

Preston

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

By *eeBee67Man  over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Great story, looking forward to more.

As you probably were

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow great story

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

As we stopped laughing, we looked at each other lying side by side. I kept peering down to see a glimpse of his monster cock. It was sadly hidden in his boxers but what a bulge.

Tom positioned his body so his face was facing my moist pussy.

"Let's see if I can make you scream as much as Kirsty. I don't want her to be having all the fun here, do we now" demon wicked grin on Tom's face. He looked so sexy when he smiled. He looked at me with his beautiful green eyes for the last time, then started kissing the inside of my thigh. Pushing my legs apart. His bulge was close to my face. I wanted to bite it but I resisted. I wanted to savour every second concentrating on the feelings this man was going to give me with his tongue.

Wow, what a tongue. He started kissing my inner thigh then worked towards my clit. He kissed and licked my clit gently. It made me started heavy breathing. I gave out a little moan, he thrust his tongue against my clit and pushed his hand down on my pussy. Just working solely on my clit, kissing, licking, caressing with his tongue. Then he pushed his fingers inside me. I arched my back and squeezed my breasts when he did this. I was in ecstasy.

Dublin

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Make me cum big boy" I groaned as Tom thrust his fat long fingers up and down. Grabbing my arse as he did. He was in total control. I wanted his cock so badly. The soft big bulge was in my face as this guy worked my pussy making it throb and swell.

I bite the bulge through the fabric. I wanted it.

"Hey"... Tom stopped licking and got his work tie from the drawer. The red one he wore the other day.

"You being a disobedient school girl again Miss Jasmine. I think you need to be punished".. He tied my hands behind my back and aggressively opened my legs as wide as they could go. Then proceeded to lay upside down on me and continued to lick my pussy with his bulge right in my face. I couldn't see. I could just feel.

cambridge

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

He pressed harder his bulge in my face, almost trying to suffocate me with it. I could smell lenor spring blossom conditioner. Calvin Kline white boxers. I wanted to lick it but couldn't. His whole bulge encompassed my face. I had no where to go. His muscular body pinned me firmly down. My hands were tied. His mouth was all over my swollen pussy. All I could do is just enjoy the ecstasy.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I cried out so loud in ecstasy as Tom made me cum so hard and fast. He bolted off me. I could hear him rummaging through his drawers. He returned and I felt another silk tie. This time he was gagging my mouth with it..

"I don't want you waking up the whole neighbourhood with your screaming" giggled Tom

Dublin

Wow

burgess hill

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Ok. Domme me was now blindfolded, gagged and tied up with legs spread like i was ready to give birth. This guy got me good. I struggled but my hands were tightened behind me. I just had to relax and enjoy being dominated by this gorgeous looking, very tall, intelligent guy with massive cock. A cock I couldn't even see, touch or lick.

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Another great story.

By *orgotten22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Sounding good so far x

By *edmark07Man  over a year ago

liverpool

superb story

By *ean6047Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *abswinger555Man  over a year ago

EXETER

burgess hill

Bookmarking this one, love the story

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Jasmine you tell great stories..I hope this is all true. Can you launch a true life one please

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Jasmine you tell great stories..I hope this is all true. Can you launch a true life one please "

Yes my stories are true but obviously had to use artistic lisence to class it as fiction. So fictional erotic based on real life stories

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

"Jasmine you tell great stories..I hope this is all true. Can you launch a true life one please

Yes my stories are true but obviously had to use artistic lisence to class it as fiction. So fictional erotic based on real life stories "

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

Great story x

Dublin

lincoln

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

The tables have turned and your loving it - more!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"The tables have turned and your loving it - more!! "

Hummm, in reality I prefer switching roles but ultimately I'm the domme... But Tom was in a league of his own. Unfortunately the story like all my stories have a sad ending

Torbaydos

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tom knew I was a heavy cummer. He said his exes were too frightened of his massive cock and they only could orgasm afew times in a session. But I think Tom was a complete trier and satisfier type of guy. Determined to make me cum over and over again. He did just that with his tongue and fingers...

12 minutes later, 7 orgasms later, my pussy was swollen, wet and tired from all the finger fucking and licking.

"Wow Jasmine, you sure cum fast and hard.. I'm giving you only 10 minutes break". Tom removed the silk ties from my wrists, eyes and mouth. He slapped my arse and rolled me over to spoon me. His long warm body felt so nice against me. I closed my eyes and drifted asleep.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

As I drifted off. I could feel this firm warm skin against my lips. I slowly opened my eyes, it was Tom's massive cock. He's insatiable, gorgeous and very horny. I couldn't resist. It what I was fantasising all week about and now his cock and trying to push in my mouth.

"Open wide Jasmine" Tom whispered.

I opened and slowly this thick hard cock slid down my mouth. He kept going. How many inches can I take? I was dozey, heavily aroused and still heavily intoxicated with cocktails we drank merrily earlier on in the night. He kept pushing. He groaned loudly in delight. Slowly in and out his long cock went in my mouth. Salivia was dropping down my neck onto my breasts. I found it so erotic I had no control. He was in charge of this bj. He continued pushing in and out. Groaning at every movement. Tom started playing with my hair. Cupping my face as he pushed in and out.

"I need to stop. This is just too good and I want us to last abit longer" Tom gasped as he slowly pulled his long cock out of my mouth.

We got into 69 position. I held his cock with both hands. The cock still looked massive in my hands. Plenty of shaft to move up and down. I licked and nibbled his shiny fat helmet as he licked my clit. He made me cum again and again for the 10th time. But this time my mouth was gripping on to half of his cock. I screamed in delight as I orgasmed. It was muffled by his cock.

"Good Jasmine. Take it all. You make me so fucking horny. I don't want this to end"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

... 6 days later. I didn't hear from Tom. I was sad not to hear from him. Missed our cheeky sexy texts. But I just assumed he was busy.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

2 weeks went by. My pussy was yearning for Tom's tongue. Where is the bastard? I know I'm not his girlfriend but I just want him to call. I thought we had amazing time together. He said them words "I don't want this to end". So why is he acting like this?

Man's a fool, to find a woman to take his dong and Diss her lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification pinged.

"Your mouth feels so good. But what does your pussy feel like? Horny 10 inch teacher who ready to spank you"

Wtf, 2 weeks it took Tom to write this sly message and he expects to immediately reply. No he can wait.

One hour went by after the first message was read.

"Fuck you screamed so loud that night, my perverted neighbour mentions it every time I see him"

Oh what ever Tom, you wait!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

The next day, I rushed in with my grocery shopping and my mobile phone starts to vibrate. I rummage through my bag to find it. Caller ID '10inchteacher'.wtf, he actually calling me. Before, he just kik me a date, time and location text. I didn't answer the call.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 04:58:54]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I was now in the kitchen, cooking my favourite dish Thai curry with jasmine rice. The lemongrass smelt so good.

Kik notification. From Tom. A video message

I uploaded it and it started to play. It was Tom's red tie lying on his bed. I sighed remembering our last night together where he had me all tied up and gagged. Pussy on full display. His tongue licking it so passionately, making my clit so fucking swollen...

"Fuck" I heard Tom say in the video

"Fuck I want that tight asian pussy" I now see Tom's massive hard cock in front of the camera. He is now wrapping the silk tie that was once gagging my mouth, around the base of his hard cock. His helmet in full glory of the screen.

"Imagine my mouth is my big hand" Tom proceeds to rub his huge cock and down so fast and hard. I turned up the volume to hear Tom groaning my name. Fuck, he's a real good tease. I wanted that cock more than ever now.

Cum squirted all over the screen. I could hear him cry out my name as he shot his load. Dam, he was so sexy.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I ignored all his calls, kik messages and videos. They looked so hot. Tom started sending me photos of him posing naked in front of the mirror. Hand on his cock. Grin on his face. The more I ignored him. The more photos I recieved. It's been 3 weeks since that night where he tied me up, tongue fucked me and pushed his huge cock in my mouth... Oh what amazing sexy night. No penetration but oral sex at it's best. I wasn't going to reply.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

NO............

Torbaydos

burgess hill

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

Looking forward to more x

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Great story

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"NO............"

Should I replied then?

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Yes you should

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Body shot on me on all fours with chains wrapped around my breasts and waist. SEND

Tom replies back immediately with a short video of him wanking with my photo on his laptop screen. He's groaning my name.

"I know you like KFC, let's go for a finger licking family bucket. Next Sunday 6 pm. My place. Bring them chains with you... Wink wink emoji"

By *otplaying4nowWoman  over a year ago

doncaster

Love this x

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tom pulls up outside my house. I jump into his white old Toyota celica gt4. This was his pride and joy. Black Bucket leather heated seats with red trims.

"Not too warm on that sexy arse?" Tom asked me with his insatiable sexy smile.

"You can feel it and tell me how hot it is" I replied turning over slightly, arching my butt towards him. He peered down and was about to spank it. But I moved back to seated position before he could and giggled.

We got our family bucket. Humm, greasy moreish chicken wings. I licked my fingers as I sucked off the chicken meat. I slowly sucked on the chicken drum stick, showing off my big fat tongue to Tom.

"Urrr, I wish I was that drumstick" Tom whimpered.

We parked in this isolated, very dark car park in the middle of no where. In front of us was the dense woodlands. If was quite eery. I watched too many horror movies. It was like Blair witch out there.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

When we polished off all the chicken. We cleaned up, placed the waste in a bag, placed it in the boot and Tom instructed me to get in the back seat. He unbuttoned his shirt revealing his firm pecs covered with fine chest hair. I stroked them softly. He pulled down the black spaghetti strips of my dress. He undid the zip slowly down to reveal my firm breast. He kissed my cleavage gently.

"Hummmm, you smell so good Jasmine"

"It's a new perfume... called KFC spice" We giggled.

Tom slowly revealed my breasts. He cupped them in his big hands. Pushed them together.

"Hummm, my cock could fit really nicely between these gorgeous bosoms"

By *lexjohnson139Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Intoxicating - KFC spice!

Lovely adventure - love to hear more!!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tom started to suck my nipples. Giving both equal attention. I loved my nipples sucked. I grabbed his bulge as he paid all his attention on pleasing my breasts.

"I want you to suck my cock. It's so ready for your mouth"

Tom pulled me out of the car and picked me up. Positioned me on top of his car bonnet.

"Get on your knees. But don't scratch the paint work"

I did I was commanded. It was so dark but the moon light shone down on his big long cock. I grabbed it with both hands, rubbing it up and down. Licking the helmet and sucking down on the shaft. Every time I went further down his shaft, more Tom groaned. He just loved the deep throat sucks.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I so want to fuck you. Turn you over. Fuck you hard on my car bonnet"

Tom lead me back into the car. It was getting too chilly. We carried on kissing and caressing in the back seat. His throusers were down around his ankles. I was stroking his hard cock as he played with my errected nipples.

Suddenly we were stunned by these mysterious bright lights that illuminated the whole car from beyond. Wtf?

Kettering

Wow absolutely sexy as hell!!!

lincoln

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *parkyt500Man  over a year ago

midlands

More.....

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

A torch light shines through the front and back seat. A police officer knocks politely on the window. Tom winds the window down.

"Excuse me sir, can you step out of the car" asked the police officer with a pleasant smile... Humm, cute, wonder if he like to join us in the back seat?

cambridge

By *evilmancoolMan  over a year ago

london

"Just finished work. I was exhausted. As I laid naked on my double bed, just trying to get my breath back from running around at work. I decided to pick up my phone. Check my messages. The usual. Logged onto FAB. My naughty favourite past time. Perving over the photos of naked sexy bodies and rock hard cocks. Opening my inbox, I skim read my messages... Only one out of 30 caught my eye. His profile picture was of his pecs. Very nice, I thought, I'm quite partial to errect bullet style nipples. His username was '10inchTeacher'...This looks promising. His introduction message was "I can suck my own cock. You wana watch? As I just got hard looking at your video. You're just too yum" "

I can suck myself too. Takes some practice mind you

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

burgess hill

This story a d the daughters boyfriend are the 2 best stories on here by Miles. Thank you op

By *rchid0103Woman  over a year ago

Southport

Loving this !

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"This story a d the daughters boyfriend are the 2 best stories on here by Miles. Thank you op "

Aw really, that means so much to me. I love writing but haven't had a chance to share any writings with people. This is very much based on my personal life but obviously i had to change afew things to make it a fictional read. Thank you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Loving this ! "

Wow what amazing boobs you have. Lucky you

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Must have been a helluva tight fit in the back of that Celica.

Nice car though, a true classic these days.

Oh by the way brilliant story very intriguing and enjoying every minute.

Both of you have beautiful pictures on your profiles.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Tom had to show his driving lisence whilst trying to hold his throusers up. The police officer suggested him doing the zip up if that helped. Another police officer came to my side of the car. I wound down the window.

"Just checking to see if you're ok? “ asked another hot young officer.

"Yes, I'm fine thanks " I sheeply replied.

All that was running through my mind is Mr 10 incher, two young hot police officers half naked in their uniform. The youngest was licking my pussy. Tom was hand cuffed from behind sucking my nipples and the other officer with big biceps was wanking over me as they tease me... So hot.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Must have been a helluva tight fit in the back of that Celica.

Both of you have beautiful pictures on your profiles."

It was back breaking night mare considering Tom was 6ft 3! But Tom shared my love for Jap fast cars

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 14:56:41]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

The hot officers eventually drove off leaving us in the pitch blackness of the woodland carpark. Just our luck to have police passing by at this time at night. It was so funny. We felt like naughty school kids getting caught by a teacher. How ironic. Luckily the officer didn't catch me with a 10 inch cock in my mouth... Or is that unfortunate for him? Lol

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Another two weeks went by. Tom was doing his usual aloofness. This time I didn't get too worked up about it. Maybe he was aloof to keep me arms length falling for him. I think I was. He was everything I wanted in a guy. But I wasn't ready to give myself totally to him. I have too many other cocks to look forward to

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

Kettering

Terrific story. Definitely loving this

burgess hill

Southport

I enjoyed that

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

"Must have been a helluva tight fit in the back of that Celica.

Both of you have beautiful pictures on your profiles.

It was back breaking night mare considering Tom was 6ft 3! But Tom shared my love for Jap fast cars "

You just scored more points with me, too bad I am out of your age range. Fellow Jap fast car lover but of the old school Datsuns. Do enjoy some fast track time.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I enjoyed that "

I'm no lesbo or bi. But can I write a short story about you and your amazing boobs?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I enjoyed that "

Pm me your sexual character etc and i get writing

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Southport

"I enjoyed that

I'm no lesbo or bi. But can I write a short story about you and your amazing boobs? "

I’d love that

Southport

"I enjoyed that

Pm me your sexual character etc and i get writing "

I can’t pm you as I’m outside your age bracket x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I enjoyed that

I'm no lesbo or bi. But can I write a short story about you and your amazing boobs?

I’d love that "

Reply back to me with some background character info please as I can't pm you because of your filters. I change my filters so you can message me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I enjoyed that

Pm me your sexual character etc and i get writing

I can’t pm you as I’m outside your age bracket x "

Just changed it for you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification pinged

"I send you something. Bring it with you on Saturday 7 pm at my house. Don't be late.. Wink wink emoji" It was Tom

The doorbell rang. It was the postman with a special delivery package to sign.

I ran upstairs into my bedroom, sat on my bed and opened the package carefully. I knew this was from Tom. It was beautiful. Soft silk black lace dressing gown with red lace ribbon tie. It wasn't full length. Short. I took off my pjs and tried it on. It felt so soft and silky against my skin. See through open lace. I wrapped it around my small body like a kimono and tied it tightly to show off my curves. I loved it. It made me feel so sexy.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 21:25:42]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Freshly washed, made up, smelling of my favourite perfume and hair made up nicely. I think the night is the night. Why else would he buy me this lavish gift. It must of cost over £100. I now been waiting to fuck him for over 3 months.

I rang the door bell. Tom opened the door, hugged and kissed me. We walked into his bedroom. The lights were glowing red, he had soft sexy music on. He's definitely thinking the same thing as me. Jasmine blossom incense was burning on the window still, along with few tealights. It felt so romantic. I felt like this is how my virginity should of been lost. Not some d*unken night with an immature teenager. With a real man with a 10 inch cock

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Jasmine, I got you another present" Tom pointed to a box on the bedside table. He sat next to me on the bed as I opened the box. There was silky lace eye mask, hand cuffs, leather whip and rope. Was it for me or him to use? I raised my eye brows at Tom. He winked and pointed at me. Oh, they for me to use. Yes, finally I can be my inner domme.

I instructed Tom to undress seductively in front of me to the music. Like a stripper, he slowly took his tie, shirt, belt then throusers off. He was totally naked in front of me.

"Get on that bed now." I whipped him into position. I felt more like me now. The inner domme has been released. I instructed Tom to put on the black silk mask and I tied his hands to each side of the bed. I spread his legs.

"Tell me how beautiful I am Tom"

"Yes, beautiful" whispered Tom. I whipped his thighs.

"Louder, I can't hear you"

"Yes Jasmine, you're so beautiful"

I whipped his chest and thighs. Slapped him gently across the face.

"You don't sound convincing. You need to be punished" I whipped his hard cock. I kept whipping his cock until I heard him cry out in pain. Then I sucked it to make it wet and throbbing. I spat on his helmet and bite it. Tom groaned. I slapped it and bite it. Tom groaned and tightened his body. Gawd, I was getting so wet by this.

"I want to see that long fat tongue" I demanded. I pushed my pussy in his face. He licked and licked my clit until I cried out in ecstasy over and over again. Pushing his tongue in and out of my pussy. I just kept cumming. 6 times now.

cambridge

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

Love this story x

By *ussyLicker1971Man  over a year ago

DDD12

Ohhhhhhhh Yessssssssss

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

adding comment, want to read in full.

poster.is.amazing..

By *ichaelG76Man  over a year ago

Hants

gosh, makes you submit, right? use me.pls haha (actually quite serious)