FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Post lockdown story

Post lockdown story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know, another 3 weeks. So I thought I would give us all something to look forward to. Here is my first post lockdown story. Hope you like it. Let me know if you want more.

V

It was an early summer evening. The sun was still warm outside but had passed its zenith several hours before. It had been a busy day. Lockdown had come to an end and the people like the flowers had sprouted and bloomed. There were cars back on the road and people laughing as they continued their new found habit of walking around the churchyard. I found myself smiling, it was wonderful to hear and see life again. As I entered the Vicarage the sun was warm on my back but inside was a little cool. I kicked off my shoes, made a cup of tea and sat in my favourite leather chair, feet raised on a stool. I put the radio on low and thought how blessed we are.

I must have dozed for a short while and was awoken by a knock on the door. Moments later I opened it and stood before me was a lady. Maybe mid twenties, long blonde hair that ran down the left side of her face like sand sliding on glass. Her green oval shaped eyes were accentuated by the darkness of her lashes. They were eyes that if you fell into them you would drown a thousand times and not care. I forced myself to not stare into them. Her lips had a slight pink sheen, they were formed in a slight smile that I read as “cheeky”. She was maybe 5”7 and average build wearing a knee length skirt and blouse that showed her figure beautifully. The first few buttons on the blouse were open and I could see she wore a small gold crucifix on a delicate gold chain. I am sure she had been described by many as beautiful and I’m sure they were right. It took me a moment to place her.

“Suzanne?”

“Yes Vicar, you asked if I would stop by”

“Sorry?”

“You asked Auntie Julie to ask me to stop by. I just got the message and .. well .. You want to see me?”

Then it clicked.

“Yes of course. Please come in”. I had forgotten, I had asked for this meeting, I may have blushed when I remembered why.

The main door leads straight to the lounge.

“Please sit” I pointed to the sofa. “Would you like a drink? Coffee, Tea?”

“No thanks”

I sat opposite in my chair and leaned forward, my face no more than two feet from hers. This was going to be a delicate conversation and I wanted to keep my voice low.

“Suzanne, I really don’t know how to say this so I will just say it. It has been brought to my attention that you are .. well .. maybe .. a little too friendly with some of the men of the parish”

I waited for her to react. She smiled a slightly nervous smile but no more. I continued.

“It seems that you are flirting with some of the more mature men of the parish and I have had complaints from some of their wives”

She sat silent.

“I personally don’t believe it. Do you know where these rumours are coming from?”

“Oh they are not rumours vicar” she said “I do flirt, I like flirting, I’m good at flirting and I like many more things too”

I was confused, maybe a little shocked. I certainly was not thinking straight.

“You do?” I answered sheepishly “You like to flirt? And what other things do you like?”

“I love to French kiss”

“French Kiss?”

“Yes. Kiss like the French do. There is nothing wrong with a little peck on the lips. Look”

She leaned forward and brushed her lips against mine. I reacted by sitting back a little but was too late. She stood.

“But a French kiss” she almost shuddered. “A French kiss is the most passionate, intimate . .”

I sat further back in the chair and she approached me. I positioned myself as far back in the chair as I could. I was feeling a mixture of things, I had butterflies in my stomach, my heart had begun to race and I was sure I could feel a sheen of sweat appear on my brow but above all else I felt excitement. All I could do was watch as she pulled her skirt a little higher and then sat astride me on the chair.

". . Kiss you will ever experience”

She put her mouth against my ear and whispered “Let me show you”

Her mouth moved to mine and my eyes were closed. My mouth opened automatically as her lips covered mine and I felt her tongue touch my teeth and then my own. She moved her tongue slowly, exploring my mouth. I could taste her saliva, feel her lipstick, smell her perfume. I found my hands make their way to her hair, my fingers ran through it. It was soft as silk and the strands fell through my fingers slowly. I found her ear and traced my finger around its delicate shape, I gently pinched her earlobe and then my hands went over her shoulders, down her back. I felt the slight curve of her spine, the hem of her skirt and the shape of her hips. As we kissed , I grew. Passionate, intimate, wonderful, she was right.

Suzanne sat back. We were both a little breathless. I was lost. Like a sheep without a shepherd. She laughed.

“Oh vicar you must have enjoyed that?”

Then she placed her hand on my crotch.

“Oh you did” she giggled.

I tried to take back control.

"No!” I said sternly. “No, you should not have done that, I should not have done that”

I moved to stand but she pinned me there with her body.

"That was wrong”

“Why?”

“Because . . it was . . we . . should . . ”

She stood, pulled her skirt back over her knees.

“Oh vicar” she said “Don’t spoil things before they have started” she offered her hand “Come with me, there are many other things I like to do”

I accepted her hand and we walked up the stairs.

Should I continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely

I don't know if anyone but the very kind "urbanspaceman" wants it but here is the concluding part to this story.

I watched as she led me. The skirt she wore was figure hugging. The material danced with her buttocks as she took each step in an erotic ballet. Her shoes were black, patent. A small strap came around her lightly deniered heel. Her left foot lifted and her calf would hang in mid air for a fraction of a second, the skirt at her knee would rise slowly to reveal a hint of thigh as her buttock tensed. Then as she placed her foot back down, her calf would harden ready to take her weight. As her skirt moved I could hear the inaudible brush of it against her leg. Then her right foot, left again up the 22 steps I knew were there. I was mesmerised as I followed the performance.

At the head of the stairs there is a reasonable sized sofa, she instructed me to sit.

“This is a big bedroom Vicar. I bet it would make a great lap dancing club”

She began a slow graceful movement. Her eyes almost closed, she loosely stretched out her arms and began to sway . Starting at her ankles moving all of her joints one way and then the other, she was a sensual snake sent to lead me to the fruit of the forbidden tree. Her knees bent slightly as the movement flowed to her hips, left to right, forwards and backwards a slow gyration. Her torso flexed working with her shoulders and neck . I watched as she bit her bottom lip, her tongue like a serpent preceding the teeth that rubbed it. Without music she kept a perfect beat. She was a silent siren and I was the sailor enchanted by her noiseless serenade ready to crash my ship onto the rocks and accept my fate.

Her hands moved to the top button of her blouse. There was no fumbling, there was no rush. A moment later it was free, she repeated this with another five buttons until the front of her blouse was open. A light, almost silver camisole top flowed with her movement. Its watched as it was shaped by her hard nipple every time it brushed her breast .

She moved her hands behind her and a few moments later her skirt dropped to the ground. She was wearing no knickers. Gracefully she stepped out of it and in the same movement dropped her blouse. Stood swaying in the silky top, a black suspender belt with small red bows, between her legs a small triangular patch of light pubic hair, what I could see now to be light stockings and her shoes she truly was a sight to behold. She came towards me in a slow flowing movement that I just wanted to join. She knelt in front of me.

“Now your turn Vicar” she whispered as her hands reached for my belt. She quickly but without haste unfastened the belt and button of my trousers. I had the good grace to move slightly as she unfastened the zip and pulled my trousers to the bottom of my thigh. My manhood was hard, very hard and still trapped within my briefs.

“Hmm. Let’s see what we have here. There is something else I like to do Vicar” she informed me “I love to suck cock”

She lowered my briefs, exposed my shaft and slowly and gently leaned forward. She kissed its tip, I saw a small amount of precum caught against her lips and her tongue licked it away. She then used her tongue, kissing and licking my manhood before opening her mouth and placing it inside. I almost came there and then but managed to hold myself. As she feasted on me her hand searched around my balls, slowly squeezing and massaging. I laid further and further back into the sofa and she followed, eyes closed making appreciative noises that made me think she was eating the sweetest cake. This carried on for several minutes. There were times when I put my hand through her long blonde hair, there were times when I moved the strap off the shoulder of her top. I tried to reach her breasts but could not from where I was and there was no way I was going to move. She slowed and sped up, sucked and licked, kissed and gobbled expertly bringing me close and then allowing me to move back from the brink of orgasm several times. She finished with a final lick of my shaft from tip to root and then gently sucked one of my balls.

She stood.

“I like to fuck Vicar” she giggled as she informed me. She walked to the bed. Climbing on it she knelt on all fours.

“Fuck me from behind”

I approached the bed. Putting my hand on her thigh I moved it to her pussy. I rubbed her outside and went to gently and slowly insert my finger.

“Not there. I don’t want babies Vicar”

I paused unsure of what to do.

“Vicar you need to open my cheeks and make me wet. Lick me, put your saliva in me”

I placed the palm of my hands against her buttocks and parted them. As her bottom revealed itself it felt almost like opening a bread cake. A little push and there it was a dark pink, clean and very inviting star shape. This was the first time I had ever done this. I had no ideas what to expect. I was excited and a little apprehensive at the same time. I put my face to her bottom, my nose resting on between the crevices and touched her with my tongue. A slightly musky taste. Not unpleasant. I licked again and before I knew it my tongue was entering her hole, leaving as much saliva as possible. She kept moving herself towards me, encouraging me to be firmer. I obliged. Licking her deeper and harder.

“Put your finger in” She instructed.

Thankfully I keep short nails, I have to in my work. After all you can’t have dirt under your nails when presenting your flock with wafers. I placed my little finer against the opening and gently pushed it in. As the nail began to disappear my finger was sucked in. Weather it was her using her muscles or a natural reaction I had no idea but it was such an erotic feeling. I began to finger her, slowly. My finger being sucked in, pulling out and sucked in again. I pulled my hand away and put my middle finger to my mouth. I wet it as best I could and placed that inside her. She began to mirror my movement and I could hear she was gaining pleasure from it.

“Fuck me Vicar” she almost pleaded. I stood behind her, held my manhood to her opening and slid in. My hands went to her hips and I thrusted slowly and I had never felt anything like it. Not only was it tight but it felt like velvet. I am ashamed to say within two minutes I could no longer control myself. Thrusting in and out, watching as my cock disappeared and reappeared, thinking about this girl and how naughty she really, truly was heavenly. Not only did I hear angels sing but I let out an audible roar as I came, shooting again and again every nerve in my body in a capiphony of joy and lust.

I almost collapsed as I lay on the bed, breathless, sweating slightly and very much satisfied. She snuggled and placed her head on my chest.

“So Vicar” she said quietly “What you're saying is next time I feel like French Kissing or Fucking one of the men in the parish I should just come see you?”

“I am here to guide and help you in any way I can” I replied with a smile.

After a few minutes she told me she needed the bathroom. We dressed and moved downstairs, she rejoined me and we sat in the dining room with coffee chatting about people in the parish. We shared a small hug before she left and as she was going she whispered to me “Dawn says hello” and she was gone until the next time.

I really do like this parish.

Hope you enjoyed as much as I did. More to come hopefully.

V

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Wonderful story

Thanks Randy. Glad you liked it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Stylish and very well written.