FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Married Woman's New Lover

Married Woman's New Lover

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anebbw OP   Woman  over a year ago

Berwick

So, weeks of messages, naughty videos, truths, dares have built to the moment, the here the now. I've arrived at the hotel, he's picked well. Smart country hotel, rooms as well as separate private lodges. I sit in the car park, I look around I can't see his car yet. I take a minute my Pussy wet and aching at the thought of finally meeting the silver fox. He's older, 23 years my senior but he has a grip on me, I ache for him, my Pussy aches, creamy at the thought of his touch. I press legs together and feel my juices line my lips, my nipples hard my stomach churns. I gather myself and decide to head inside. I grab my overnight bag, and head towards the hotel. My phone pings, 'Wait in the bar for me, won't be long' My legs weak as I walk, the smoothness of my stockings against them, the feeling of the suspenders under my dress,my Pussy is in overdrive. I find myself a seat, nice view of the door without being obvious, I sit down adjust myself, making sure my assets are fully displayed. I sit and watch the door, my whole body wanting, the door opens and a tall, smartly dressed silver fox steps in. He stands are surveys the room, his trousers nicely fitted, just enough of a tease, his jacket over his arm. I watch, my pussy approves,my gaze catches his....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Berwick

I'll continue as I had a few pm's

Our eyes lock, I smile, like a naughty girl caught doing something or someone she shouldn't! I can help but check out the package hidden under those tight suit trousers, I look back up, he smiles knowing he caught me, he loves the power the control he has over my body. He watches me, I adjust in the seat, I can't help but notice his trousers are beginning to strain, I giggle, he's fully aware, his arm slides across so his jacket hides his excitement.....he powerfully strides over oozing confidence, he leans in to kiss my cheek, but whispers into my ear, 'I expect your as wet as I am hard....' my cheeks flush, my Pussy reacts as I expected, now fully wet and in need of attention.... He sits and his eyes are drawn to my very well presented bust....he stands facing me his crotch face hight and mostly definitely solid...' shall we go and check in....'

Berwick

We head to the private lodge he's booked, his confidence literally bursting at the seams. My Pussy aches, I feel my creamy slit getting wetter by the step. We get to the door and he opens it up, I step forward and hold the door for him, he walks past with both bags, I step fully in and turn to shut the door, before it's fully latched I feel him behind me, he grabs my hips and holds me firm, he leans in "hands up on the door" I'm his, I do as I'm told, his hands move up from my hips, squeezing my boobs through my dress... A simple crossover tie dress, he tugs at the bow and it comes open, he hands work their way inside cupping my boobs, tugging at my nipples. He straightens me, pulls the dress off my shoulders it falls to the floor....

By *iving for todayMan  over a year ago

stirling

Enjoying this

Berwick

Thank you xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Berwick

"More please "

I'll post more tomorrow x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Brilliant start

By *ikeC2012Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Berwick

I'm standing there, black bra, suspender belt, black stockings, he steps back.... 'wow' he steps forward his hands straight to my breasts, much firmer this time, really squeezing my Pussy dripping with excitment. His hands work there way and release my bra, my ample breasts bounce free, I let my bra fall to the ground, his hands get back to work on my bare flesh, I'm lost in the moment. I don't even notice his feet gently pushing mine apart. Without notice I feel the head of his cock pressing against my pussy, god its solid, and thick, I feel it tight between my thighs. Then he leans forward, scoops my hair to one side, and starts kissing my neck, with the first kiss, he takes me, he slides his hard thick cock into my soaking slit, she stretches around him, I gasp, he keeps kissing my neck, groaning as he does "my god, Jane that's the tightest Pussy I've felt" he starts sliding in and out, I'm so wet my juices are running down my thighs, his balls are soaked. He starts thrusting, very slow, deep thrusts, we both groan in sync with each thrust, my Pussy clamps around him, which is too much for him, his cock twitches, his balls tighten and he shoots his load deep inside me.... He cums hard and boy it feels so damn good. He leans forward and holds me tightly as both organs subside....

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Berwick

As his cock softens, he drops to his knees, his cum running out of my tight pussy doesn't deter him, he wants more, his tounge buries between my Pussy lips, lapping at the cocktail of our juices. My hands still up against the door, I brace and push my pussy and ass into his face. His tounge expertly finds my clit, flicking it with fast firm moves, then slides the full length on my swollen pussy lips, just dipping into my filled hole as he passes. He reaches my bum, my tight little hole, his tongue laps at the juice my my Pussy that has run over it, his tounge circles, slowly starting to probe. I reach down and start to rub my clit, but my hand is quickly batted away and replaced by his, 3 fingers rub flat against my clit the combination of my arse being probed, with my clit been rubbed hard takes over my body, I feel a squirt building, I warn him, but he's into watersports he wants in, he rubs harder, my body shudders and releases a huge gush allover him, he's covered... My legs are like jelly I look down and see is cock is rock solid again, he's stroking it running my squirt into him.....

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

» Add a new message to this topic