FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real life encounter (holiday)

Real life encounter (holiday)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ason 335 OP   Man  over a year ago

Reading

Well firstly say sorry now for any spelling mistakes..fat fingers on keys..so i booked myself a holiday to maspolams and plucked courage to go alone as never been before and didnt know how single guys were welcomed on beaches etc with all sexy couples.well i arrived about 1130 pm and really chilled and went to sleep.the next day i was planning and as never stripped for a nude beach was plucking courage to bare all..maybe after a few beers.so i had packed a towel and headed for town when i came across a huge sign saying spa/sauna and with it being so hot i thought great idea to cool.i went in paid my money and lady didnt speak english but showed me to entrance.as i went in i realised it was mixed and both m/f were undressing in locker rooms..it had hit me was a naked sauna and i had to strip..no choice.i quickly stripped and wrapped towel around and went through to a shower block.as i was showering i noticed a female had her eyes fixed on my soapy cock as i was washing..i came out wrapped towel and went to spa were a few couples were relaxing..i hung towel and slid.into pool and it felt amazing all bubbles blowing at my naked body..i actually got very aroused and found it mega hot once i relaxed.so many.diffrent shapes and sizes of people nobody really cared and sense of being free.i was in spa when a german couple came in she was in her 50s shaven great big tits and he was a big guy with impressive cock..they came next to me chatting and talking about our holidays and she was edging closer sliding her ass onto me just as if by accident whilst chatting to her hubby..the more she did i became aroused and.my cock was stiff and throbbing..was no hiding it..she reached down and started wanking me feeling my balls hubby was watching and i knew it was signal for what was about to happen..she said they going to sauna and i should join them..we all went i grabbed my towel to hide my hard cock..in sauna was just us all.sitting back feeling heat and sweat on our bodies..the wife parted her legs to show me her shaven pussy..i went over and we started kissing i slid.my.fingers into her pussy she was soaked she pushed me back and started sucking me licking my balls and turning around to show hubby what a horny slut she was being..he was wanking his cock she bent over and told me to fuck her i slide in balls deep holding her shoulder as we fucked..balls slapping against pussy i couldnt hold back i pulled out and shot over her hard.nipples i sat back as she went over to hubby and sucked him also it wasnt long before he shot his load over her..was an amazing true story had to share..was a brill holiday and yes i did meet them at there hotel a few days later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

Nice. Lucky guy

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *LLY69Man  over a year ago

Gorey

Fabulous story lucky man What's the name of the spa.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

» Add a new message to this topic