FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Real life holiday german couple part 2

Real life holiday german couple part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ason 335 OP   Man  over a year ago

Reading

So after my fun at mixed spa with the sexy german couple.we had exchanged numbers and said about meeting up another evening as our hotels were quite close.a few days had past and i didnt think i would hear from them again when i got a.message asking if i would meet them for dinner local to us..after reading it made my cock so hard thinking how night would go and me thinking about that shaved wet pussy around.my cock again.i messaged back and agreed to meet later that eve.i went back to hotel and pulled my trunks down wanking my cock i came hard and quick just over couple wanting me again.had a sleep got myself showered and clean and head out.we agreed to meet at a steak house.i arived first and sat drinking my pint like a nervous school boy..5.mins they turned up she lent over to kiss me on cheek she smelt amazing wearing a flowy dress and heels revealing her big tits.hubby shock my hand and was so relaxed put me at ease quickly.was hard at times getting germans sense of humor at times very dry but was a real.connection between us all.the husband had said to me she liked my thick cock inside her and wanted more and did i fancy going back to there hotel after..which i couldnt refuse.once steak came we all tucked in his wife was sitting infront of me seeing her gaze at.me whilst eating.i felt this touch my leg and it was her foot slowly.rubbing my ankle making her way i was so horny my cock.went hard and i was leaking.she looked at hubby.and he knew she was teasing me.end of meal.couldnt come quicker we headed back to there hotel room.i had never played with a couple before so was hoping it would all happen without thinking.she went to bathroom to freshen up..me and hubby had a shot of sambuca which put me at ease..she came out batroom wearing a sexy body stocking.could see her hard.nipples poking through.she started kissing me and slowly.nibbling my kneck and ears her hands feeling.my cock through shorts.she moved over to hubby who had stripped naked and had cock in hand.i stripped and went over and starting to finger fuck her juicy pussy she parted her legs more as she was kissing her man i went down pulled her cheeks apart and started licking her pussy catching all juices..i moved around onto bed and she saton my face sliding her wet pussy all over my mouth and nose bucking like a bronco moaning as i was licking..with excitement i realised.my cock was being sucked and i knew it must be husband.never had i had a bi experience but he just knew how to suck me and my balls i couldnt stop him..she came off me after cumming on my face.they both began to share.my cock wanking licking shaft and most of all both looking me in eye...i was in heaven i held sheets as i was cumming i came hard spunking and they wanked me harder to milk me dry..they both cleaned me and kissed eachother before fucking hard on hotel.floor...was a.magic night il never forget

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thanks for sharing. Spent three years in Germany with Forces, and had two experiences like this with locals

Reading

Your welcome glad you enjoyed.yes there so laid back when it comes to sex

"Your welcome glad you enjoyed.yes there so laid back when it comes to sex"

Wad in a 'Night Club' one night. Sat talking in German to a guy I knew there. Told him I fancied the arse of one of the ladies plying the trade. Buxom brunette, red and black Basque. He then introduced me to her, his wife. I spent from 4am Saturday morning at their posh flat, until 4 pm Sunday. Very open free thinking people

Reading

Maybe i need to relocate

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

[Removed by poster at 19/04/20 07:30:00]