FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Short story

Short story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkysexpot OP   Man  over a year ago

leeds

Late night meet.

We have been messaging most of the day, hinting at arranging to meet up one night and it's getting quite late in the day, you massage saying 'well are you going to come see me' and I reply yes.

As soon as i pull up outside your house and I message to let you know I'm here, you reply saying that the door is unlocked.

I walk in and your stood there wearing just a thin, short nighty and you have your hair in two pony tails.

Pushing you up against the wall im stud behind you I start to kiss you, reaching round you, sliding my hands under your nighty, squeezing your arse cheeks firmly.

You then push me back with a sly smile on your face as you slowly drop to your knees as your unbuttoning my jeans....You pull them down, revealing my throbbing cock dripping with precum!!

You lick the tip as your looking up at me, then smile, still looking up you start to take more and more of my cock deeper and deeper into your mouth, squeezing my arse cheeks, you start to move your head back and forth, rubbing your tongue on the tip of my cock tasting all the precum as I get more and more excited.

You then start to feel my cock swell....starting to pulsate with every movement you do along my shaft....You know what's coming next so you keep taking all of me right to the back of your throat.

I place my hands on the back of your head and pull you onto my pulsing cock as you feel my cum pumping into the back of your throat!! You pull your head away slightly just so you can suck my cock to make sure you get every last drop in your mouth and you start to swallow it down as your looking up at me seeing the extacy on my face.

You then stand up with a cheeky smile on your face and you say 'is that what you needed' I don't reply, I just lean in to start to kiss you again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lwayshorny79Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic