FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Creampie Delivery Service

Creampie Delivery Service

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I park up and text that I'm here as arranged. It's not my first time at an impromptu meet but it's my first time with you. I scan the street, it's not one I'm familiar with but I know the area well enough. My phone bleeps.

FLAT 22A. ROUND THE BACK OF THE SHOPS. DOOR IS OPEN. TURN RIGHT WHEN YOU COME IN. BE QUIET. I'M READY FOR YOU.

My heart rate has been up since I left home but now my pulse races as unlock the car and head around the back of the row of shops. Up the steps and onto a wide landing. I walk along and find the red door with 22a on it. I try the handle, knowing there's a chance anything could be behind it and not the sexually frustrated single mum you claim to be. But hey, that's partly why we do it. Incense tickles my nostrils as I enter and close the door and turn right. I go down a short corridor and into a bedroom. Low lights are on each bedside table and I lay eyes on you for the first time.

Naked, as you promised you would be, you smile and whisper hello. Laying back, up on your elbows, your big breasts and tummy look amazing and your thick thighs are slightly parted. You look every bit voluptuous and curvy as hell. I smile back and tell you that you look incredible.

Quickly to work, that the deal, that's the fantasy and fetish I'm playing out here. I hope this will be the start of more, I want the chance to lay you out and grab your tits as I pound you, to bend you over the bonnet of my car and fuck you from behind, to cum on your face and tits, but we'll see.

For now I'm here to do my bit.

As I unzip you move to the edge of the bed and spread your legs. Hands separate your labia and your shaved pussy opens up for me. I've been half hard since leaving home and my cock springs free to a full erection. A couple of strokes and I rest the tip against your hole. You bite your lip as I reach for my phone and start to snap away. Plenty of photos was the demand and I'm happy to oblige.

I enter you and we both take a second to appreciate that moment, that first time. Then I begun to fuck you as you want me to. As I warned you, I don't last long. A few dozen strokes and I'm overcome with the excitement and I'm spilling my cum into you. Deep inside you, as you asked, for no sooner than I'm empty then you're reaching for a dildo and replacing me with its long thick shaft.

I take my position and film close in as you penetrate yourself with the toy the frame a blur of pink flesh, white creamy mess and electric blue veined silicone. My cock is twitching back into life and I'm feeling almost ready for my second round. I'm wanking myself into full hardness, getting hornier work each stroke as I watch your messy fun. Before long I tell you I'm close and you remove your toy, holding yourself open for me again. I stand close, filming again and stroke myself off onto your cunt for a second time. This time I shoot my load into your gaping hole and you turn over when I'm done. On your knees, your big tits and belly hang down and long thick strands of cum also dangle as my load works its way out of you, pooling on the bed. Your fingers do the work, teasing it out and when I reckon it's all on your bed and your thighs I tap your big round arse and show you I'm sending the clips.

As agreed there's no goodbye, no small talk, just the rush of the meeting and the exit. Leaving as I entered, quietly and with a thumping heartbeat. I get home and there's a text from you.

THANK YOU. JUST AS I IMAGINED IT XX

I text back simply:

MY PLEASURE

We do meet again, but that's a story for another day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

It's early in the morning and I wake before my alarm. I groped about for my phone and check my messages. I'm still blinking the sleep out of my eyes when I see you've messaged. It's been a couple of weeks since our last encounter and my morning wood gets even stiffer as the memories of that evening flood back.

6.12AM

HEY MISTER DELIVERY MAN! I'M IN NEED OF ANOTHER CREAMPIE TODAY. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN DEPOSIT ONE? TIGHT WINDOW, BETWEEN 8.30 AND 9.15. WOULD REALLY SET ME UP FOR THE DAY... LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET THIS IN TIME XXX

I check time, reply in the affirmative and try not to stroke by cock too much in the shower. Can't be wasting the precious contents of my balls down the plug hole. It's promised to your hole and by the time I'm finishing my second coffee the arrangements have been made. Same place as before, door will be unlocked. Do not approach until you text me to say it's ok. I'm certain I will be waiting for someone to leave. Whether that's kids, another lover or you were lying about being unmarried and you're waiting til your husband leaves for work. That'd be rather hot, actually.

I'm parked on your street again at 8.25am and text you I'm here. I watch some kids come round the corner, 4 with a cute mum in tow. Blonde with a great smile and curvy body. Wouldn't mind getting to know her if she's a friend of yours. Moments later, the bleep.

OK, NOW XXX

It's all I need and I'm out of the car and around the corner quickly. Up the stairs and I feel my morning boner hasn't really subsided since waking. The door to 22a is open as before and I enter and say hello. I hear your reply from the left this time and go through to the kitchen. You're looking great, tight grey skirt and a white blouse showing a red bra underneath and full makeup on and I compliment you, making you blush. Busy day of meetings, you tell me but you're feeling ultra horny and want something naughty to think about all day long. My cum inside you, by any chance? I ask. Bingo, you say. Cum in my pussy again but keep it all in. I want to feel you squishing in my knickers.

I help you clear the kitchen table and you wriggle your skirt up to your waist. Your long stocking clad legs are as sexy as I remember them and stroke them longingly. You're punctual so we have some time. Want to lick me out for a bit? you ask. I'm not one to turn down an offer like that and I respond with a nod and a sly smile. You loosen your knickers to one side and lay back, bringing your feet up to the table top. I pull up a chair and kiss your inner thighs, towards your labia, taking my time and enjoying my breakfast of champions.

The first proper taste of you is electric against my tongue. I kiss towards the convergence of your labia nothing with satisfaction your small whimpers and moans as I get close with each kiss. I run my tongue down one side of the folds of your labia, pausing for just a second then returning my journey up the other side. I let my tongue play with your ripply inner lips then use my lips to tease them gently into my mouth. You taste shower fresh but there an incredible heat and beautiful aroma beginning to build from deeper inside you.

My fingers part your body, this view familiar from our last meeting, though the wetness that your opening lips reveal now is all your own. Stickiness, moistness and pink flesh fills my gaze and it's unbearable how much I desire you now. I pause for just too long and I hear you tell me to do it, fucking do it now so I dip my head towards your welcoming opening and taste you. Like I said, it was electric. Sweet and zingy, my tongue laps at you once, twice, you're so wet I can savour you in my mouth even as I'm trying to resist diving in and tongue-fucking you. Your moans tell me to go for it so I don't hold back, penetrating you as deeply as I can and alternately bringing the tio of my tongue to your proud and erect clit. To say I'm enjoying myself is the understatement of the year. I love giving oral at the best of times and to feel you enjoying it so much is turning me on more.

An orgasm builds and breaks out of nowhere, you grab my head and hold it tightly to your pussy as you writhe and buck. Just as I'm about to tap out for a breath you shudder and release me, one flick too many on your clit making you jerk reflexively. Now you tell me, fill me up, and I stand, whip out my cock and slide into your vagina. I pump away deeply at your slick hole, lean forward to plant a kiss on your mouth and you draw me in, tasting your cum on my face and we snog like teenagers behind the bike sheds. I let you know I'm close. Cum in me deep you tell me and this unleashes my load. I make sure I'm pushed tight up inside you as I cum, leaving you a creamy, messy gift for as long as possible. A careful withdrawal and I pull your knickers neatly back to a respectful position.

You thank me, decline the offer of a lift to wherever you work and we agree to do something again soon. I head home and take a second shower, enjoying a long slow wank this time. After refreshing myself I go to the bedroom and pick up my phone and see your text waiting:

THANK YOU MR DELIVERY MAN. YOUR DEPOSIT IS DOING THE TRICK. I COULD FEEL IT TRICKLING OUT ON THE DRIVE IN XXX

Later I get:

MY KNICKERS ARE SOAKED SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT A CHANGE LOL. AH WELL... XXX

And:

I HAD AN HOUR LONG MEETING. COULDN'T STOP SQUEEZING MY STICKY THIGHS TOGETHER. I SWEAR THEY COULD ALL SMELL THE SEX ON ME. DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK. THANK YOU XXX

Finishing with:

I SPENT ALL DAY AS HORNY AS FUCK. JUST TOLD ME FRIEND ABOUT IT. SHE WANTS TO MEET YOU. IT'S OK WITH ME, WHAT DO YOU THINK? XXX

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmmmm double the pussy deposits cumming

Great story

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

This could get interesting lol

Brillant tale

Brilliant story

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Nice story

Of course I say yes. The first text comes that evening:

HI THERE, YOU CUM HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DO YOU THINK YOU COULD ADD ME TO YOUR ROUNDS? XX

This is accompanied by a picture of a pert pair of bare breasts. Pale pink nipples pointed upwards and outwards, they look firm like they're permanently ready to be sucked and they make my cock start to rouse. I stroke myself hard and reply with a dick pic and:

I DEFINITELY HAVE ROOM IN MY SCHEDULE FOR YOU. WHEN WOULD YOU LIKE DELIVERY OF THIS? XXX

MMM, I WANT IT NOW BUT THINGS ARE TRICKER WITH ME. GOT A HUBBY AND KIDS :/ HOW ABOUT ONE EVENING ON MY RUN? COME AND MEET ME IN WOODS AND WE CAN DO IT XXX

Adventurous type. I like it. I was hoping it would be the curvy blonde I had seen the other morning and the gods must have been smiling on me because after an exchange of a few messages and pictures I recognised the face and it's you. I want you as soon as I can.

TOMORROW IS GOOD FOR ME. JUST LET ME KNOW WHERE AND DRESS IN TIGHT LYCRA. I WANT TO SEE THAT CURVY ARSE BOUNCE XXX

HAHA, GLAD YOU LIKE MY WOBBLY BITS. TRYING TO LOSE THEM BUT I EMBRACE THEM. WANT YOU TO EMBRACE THEM AS WELL. HUBBY NEVER DOES XXX

I'M GOING TO HAVE MY HANDS ALL OVER YOU. JUST TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE XXX

You text me the location, I know it well, have been on a few runs there myself. 7pm tomorrow. It's on.

I park up and wait for under a minute before you arrive as well. A big smile and a wave gives off such a confidence I can't help but be attracted. Glad I'm wearing tight boxers with baggy shirts or my erection would be totally visible. Not that we have company to worry about, it's a quiet summer evening and this location is well chosen. Woodland paths with dips and lots of trees to hide us. I watch you stretch and admire your trim waist, ride hips and the round curve of your backside. Clad in black and pink lycra your body is every bit as curvy as I imagined the other morning. I walk over to you and you give me a kiss on the lips tell me how much you want my cock. Then you playfully turn and jog away calling over your shoulder that if I can catch you, I can fuck you.

I give chase at a moderate pace, enjoying the view as your bum jiggle about, and follow you off the beaten track and down into a grassy hollow where a few trees shield us from view. Good choice. You move over to the other side but scamper away laughing when I approach. You've got to be quicker than that, you tell me, dodging away when I lunge for you again and miss. You whip off your top and sports bra and throw them my way, teasing me with hands held over your breasts. I play at giving up and sit on a log, telling you if you want what I have it's yours. I pull down my waist band and my cock springs out and your demeanor changes, you lick your lips and approach me. You tell me you like a chase but can't resist, how it's been months since you had a good fuck, that you just want me inside you. I tell you to take them off and you comply, bending down to roll down your leggings you stick your arse towards my face and I can't resist a lick. Your pussy is tangy and sweet and I take a chance and tickle your bumhole too. Your rosebud is cute and pink and you give a long low oooh as I penetrate it slightly. More of that later I say as I hold your hips and guide you to sit in my lap.

You slide easily and deeply onto my erection and begin to rise and fall gently. I sit back and watch that beautiful arse ripple as you touch down onto my thighs. We fuck like this for a while, shifting positions to vary the angles and alter the feeling. SometimesI pound upwards and you have to brace yourself, other times we slow it right down and you lay back against me, I feel you clench your pelvic floor to hug me from the inside. Reaching around I find your clit and rub the cute little button as and squirm and wriggle on my lap. My hands also pay attention to your tits and I find the right combination to unleash something inside you. A twist of your nipple, a press on your clit and a thrust of my shaft has you shaking and moaning, your orgasn flooding out as you gush onto the woodland floor. I don't stop til you beg me to your trembling body collapsing into my arms. That was amazing you tell me, now I want your cum. I move you into position bent over the log, my erection cock still slick from you. It slides into you easily and I build up a good rhythm as your bum slaps once more against me. You surprise me by reaching around with your hand and pushing two fingers into your arsehole. Wasn't expecting that and the sight sends me over the edge, pumps of semen exploding into your body as I shake and pull you onto me. You're having a second orgasm too, helped on by the fingers filling your ass and we both slump onto the ground, twigs and leaves covering our sweaty bodies.

Holding hands as we walk back seems the natural thing to do, altogether we drop them as we see other runners and a dog walker approach. You tell me you can feel the cum in between your legs as you kiss me goodbye. We both know it'll become a regular thing.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *nyx99Man  over a year ago

London

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Part one instantly reminded me of a late night/early hours visit I made back in the days when I used to meet women on chatlines, pre-Internet...

....exactly the same scenario - flat above a shop, door left on the latch, enter and go to the room as directed, find single mum waiting naked in bed, join her, fuck and cum inside her...

"Part one instantly reminded me of a late night/early hours visit I made back in the days when I used to meet women on chatlines, pre-Internet...

....exactly the same scenario - flat above a shop, door left on the latch, enter and go to the room as directed, find single mum waiting naked in bed, join her, fuck and cum inside her... "

Some of this may be inspired by true events... Not saying how much though!

St Austell

"Some of this may be inspired by true events... Not saying how much though! "

The flat above the shop wasn't the only late-night/early hours visit I made where I let myself in - looking back, I'm amazed that the women in question left doors unlocked to allow a total stranger access...

....on another occasion I had to creep past a teenage son's bedroom on the first flor to reach his mum's room on the second - and an hour, a BJ and creampie later, creep back past it on my way out...

By *ummyluvvahMan  over a year ago

cove

More

Much more please, so horny !

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

I had the same scenario with a FWB, her husband at work, front door on the latch and her waiting all dressed up for on the bed to have a morning of hot wife fun

Next morning a text:

BECKY CAN'T STOP RAVING ABOUT YOU. SAYS THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST EXPERIENCES OF HER LIFE. MAFE HER FEEL WONDERFUL AND DIRTY. I HOPE I HAVEN'T LOST YOU TO HER! XX

I reply:

OH EMMA, DON'T WORRY, THERE'S PLENTY OF ME TO GO AROUND. JUST TELL ME WHEN YOU WANT ME AGAIN XXX

You reply swiftly.

10PM TONIGHT? XXX

I send back:

OF COURSE XXX

10pm rolls around and I'm at the familiar door to 22a, left on the latch as usual. I go to the right and into your bedroom, you're there on the bed, completely naked, fucking yourself slowly with a vibrator. How tell me how horny you've been all day and I quickly strip and let my cock replace the toy in your pussy. I slide inside and you feel tighter than before. I ask what I'm feeling and you tell me your arse has been plugged since that afternoon, you've been wet and waiting for my cock ever since.

Your soft curvy body is a joy to ride, and our sex is different from the fuck I had with Becky in the woods. If I didn't know better I would have said we were making love. As I lay on top of you I feel your hands on my back, nails digging in occasionally but mixed with long slow strokes. I reciprocate with touches to your breasts and your belly and we kiss as we move together. Long, slow, deep kisses to match the stroke of my hips as I fill you again and again.

Positions change, I move you around and carry on caressing you as we fuck, long into the night. Orgasms break for each of us in turn, sometimes simultaneously, but our appetite never subsides and we always go back for more. It must be nearing dawn as the birds are beginning to sing when you climb on top of me again. Your breasts hang beautifully and I squeeze and kiss and suck your saucer-sized nipples, familiar now as your face to me I've seen then that much.

You ride me and start to tell me how you felt when you knew I was with Becky. Not jealousy you say, which you had half expected, just an intense desire, all the while when you knew I was with her, you were touching yourself, wanting to know we were both enjoying each other, getting off on what you imagined us doing.

You ask me to tell you in detail what we did and who am I to refuse. Your naked, curvy body, arms aloft, breasts and tummy jiggling as you grind on me. You're my goddess and I acquiesce to your command. You cum as I'm telling you about Becky fingering her arse and I follow soon after. You slump off me and lay in a cuddle together. You stroke my chest hair and I hold you close. You tell me you really like the idea of me fucking more of your friends. Lots of frustration in my WhatsApp groups you tell me. The sun is coming up through the blinds and I can't quite believe how I fell so lucky.

Torbaydos

Loving this

You send me another number. I make contact. This one is just direct as you and Becky and at 11pm I'm in a quiet cul-de-sac on a council estate. Most windows are dark in the houses all around but there's a soft light from the front bedroom of 15 showing pink through the curtains. As agreed I text I'm here and a reply tells me to come to the door. A woman in a robe answers and gives me a kiss as she ushers me inside. She puts her finger to her lips to indicate quiet and we creep up the stairs, past what are her kids bedrooms and into her boudoir.

Her robe opens, drops to the floor and pushes pushes her naked body to me, big breasts and tummy squashing against my chest. We kiss deeply as she fumbles me out of my clothes then sits me on the bed and kneels and I enjoy a long slow, deepthroat blowjob. This woman had told me she was an amazing cocksucker and she wasn't exaggerating. She seems to enjoy it even more than me. I cum on her face and her big tits, held out for me, then she lays back and I lick her pussy until my erection returns. Anal was next on the menu, her cunt filled with her fingers and she gushes onto her bed, my second load following soon after. I visit the bathroom and wash off before leaving with another long, slow kiss and a promise to return soon.

The door closes behind me and I take a couple of steps before I hear a hiss in the darkness and a whisper.

"Oi. Oi you." I turn, making out a figure in the gloom at the side of the house.

"What the fuck are you doing?" A girl steps forward. Different haircut but she looks like a younger, slimmer version of the woman I just kissed at her door. Daughter, for sure. I'd say she's 18 or 19 but hard to tell in the low light.

"Friend of your mum's, just called round" I say.

"God the old slag is at it again is she? You wouldn't believe the number of times I've been woken by her shagging. Well you're better looking than most of them I suppose" she says, stepping forward and giving me an appraising look. She's in a hoodie with a low cut top underneath and leggings on her lower half. I can already tell her tits are as big as her mother's and I'm wondering about the details of her body. Nipple size and shape, does her arse look the same from behind, are her labia like her mum's? I'm on a mission.

"She's a bit of a bike then?" I ask and she grins and nods.

"Yeah you could say that. Has lots of 'friends' visiting at all hours. Keeps me awake, the loud ones. Still you're better than most" she says, twirling a strand of hair round her finger.

"Shame I've missed you tonight, I would have quite liked to have heard you. Were you loud? Did you make her scream?"

"I tried to keep it down to be honest" I reply, remembering the warning to be quiet. Obviously this doesn't always work.

"Shame again. I enjoy it. Listening to her, touching myself. Done it for years. How do you feel about that?" She moves closer to me as she tells me this. I

Her face bears a striking resemblance to her mum and I can see just how low cut her top is now, a deep dark cleavage and a red bra visible. She presses herself against me, just as the woman upstairs had done and I feel her hand reach for my crotch and rub against my hardening cock.

"I'd lay on bed, biting my lip with my hand between my legs, listening to them fuck. Sometimes I'd use something. A hairbrush hand feels nice. Bodyspray bottle maybe. I'd slide it up my pussy and pretend it was that guy's cock" she tells me. She presses hard against my crotch and I push back against her. I'm hard again and ready for more.

"How old are you?"

"Old enough"

"18? 19?"

"I'm 17 but I know what I'm doing. You're not the first, don't worry. I like older guys" she says with a lip bite. "Do you want me?"

"Yeah. Fuck yeah"

"Not here. Follow me" she replies and turns her back. I follow her arse, tightly clad animal print leggings, down the garden and through a gap in the fence. We are in an open area surrounded by garages. She leads me between two of the structures, into a gap about 3 feet wide and stops and turns, presses herself against me again and kisses me. I bring my hand up to her crotch and feel the tremendous heat through the thin fabric. Time for some games I think and push her away.

"Are you a good fuck?"

"Yeah."

"As good as your mum?"

"Better"

"Show me. Get your tits out."

excellent

Nice story

Interesting

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

Amazing sexy story XX love the way you describe your cock x

Hope you managed to get some car bonnet pussy next time you met?

"What's your name?" I watch as she reaches inside her bra.

"Stacey" She scoops her tits out. Stand there hands on hips.

"You've got great tits Stacey" and indeed they are great. Round and firm, slightly bigger than her mum's I reckon but almost identical to the ones I'd been sucking and groping not ten minutes ago. Big pale pink areolas blending into her light skin. I reach for them and grope her too, squeezing them, feeling her nipples harden.

"Ever given a titwank?"

"Yeah, course" I unzip and she wraps my cock between breasts rubbing me awkwardly but still satisfying. This girl is built for this and my dick gets lost in the softness of her chest.

"Suck it" and she dips down to clumsily suck the tip of my cock. None of the finesse of her mums technique but I tell her where to lick, how to hold me and satisfyingly quickly her cocksucking skills improve to match her enthusiasm.

"Where you want to cum?" she asks "I'm on the pill, do it in my cunt if you want"

"Jeez, the language out of you!"

"Oh give it a rest. You're what, forty and you're getting sucked off by a teenager in an alley. You've no room to talk mate!" Got to admire the sass I suppose.

"Shut it or I'll cum on your face and send you home to your mum like that."

"Wouldn't be the first time. You probably left her like that anyway so we'll be matching."

"Face and tits then, just like her."

"Alright then" she hands me her phone "if you're gonna do that then film it. There's a couple of fuckbois I want to tease"

She looks up into my eyes and the camera and starts to suck, cupping my balls, wanking me hard. Her mouth feels tight and I'm close, I warn her before I cum and she holds up her tits. I shoot a couple of bursts over her face, then splash the rest onto her breasts, and I keep the camera focussed on her as she looks grinning and licking the mess from her tits. She can suck her own nipples. Nice. Open mouth shot of my load before she swallows and shows me a clean mouth, blowing a kiss to the camera. Great little clip, I reckon a fair few loads from teenage boys are going to be spunked over that.

"Tasty" she says "Thanks for that, mister."

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

I need to get a milk round going.....

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"Part one instantly reminded me of a late night/early hours visit I made back in the days when I used to meet women on chatlines, pre-Internet...

....exactly the same scenario - flat above a shop, door left on the latch, enter and go to the room as directed, find single mum waiting naked in bed, join her, fuck and cum inside her... "

Same thing here,I used to meet a midwife. She lived at the top of a three story block and after releasing the outer door would await me on her bed,hands and knees arse lubed and plugged ready to be fed.

By *inkylovers09Couple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Enjoyed that Very sexy

....exactly the same scenario - flat above a shop, door left on the latch, enter and go to the room as directed, find single mum waiting naked in bed, join her, fuck and cum inside her...

Same thing here,I used to meet a midwife. She lived at the top of a three story block and after releasing the outer door would await me on her bed,hands and knees arse lubed and plugged ready to be fed. "

Love that these tales are coming out

"I need to get a milk round going....."

Makes me think of Pat Mustard on Father Ted

Good writing..

Torbaydos

clonmel

St Austell

"Same thing here,I used to meet a midwife. She lived at the top of a three story block and after releasing the outer door would await me on her bed,hands and knees arse lubed and plugged ready to be fed. "

I had a short-term thing with a (then) local wife who lived in an upstairs flat on the road parallel to where I lived - literally only two minute's walk away...

....she'd leave the downstairs door on the latch, and be posing seductively in her lingerie at the top of the stairs when I opened it and stepped in...

....her husband was a postman, and I wondered what would happen if one morning she called out 'come in' and one of his mates walked in instead of me!

Stacey put her tits away and I'm sad to see the back of them. I hope we'll be reacquainted before long. The night is becoming chilly and she huddles close to me and brings up the video we had just made on her phone. She looks good sucking cock and like she's enjoying it and the top down angle makes her tits look huge when she holds them up for my load. She does a great look to the camera right before I shoot the first thick rope onto her face and the lust in her eyes as the licks her tits clean at the end is a sight to behold. She looks horny as fuck and I ask her if she's still feeling that way. She tells me she is and cuddles up to me. Who am I to resist?

I kiss her and push her back against the garage wall. She kisses me back hard, the taste of my cock and my cum still faintly apparent. Fuck me daddy she whispers into my ear. My left hand pins her wrist to the wall and she gasps. My right drops to her hip and finds the gap between her leggings and her top. Just before I slip it inside the waist band I let it linger on her soft muffin top, the side of her chubby tummy feeling soft and inviting. She pauses and looks at me with a worry in her eyes but I kiss her again and squeeze her tummy letting her know that I like this part of her, she can let this insecurity go. I feel the curve of her tummy and down towards the top of her thigh, fingertips tracing down that valley at the top of her thigh. She's whispering fuck me, fuck me, over and over again. My hand touches her cunt and it's wet and hairy, something I don't expect. Most younger girls I'd experienced were always shaved or waxed but this is a delightful throwback. Her bush is soaked and she gasps as my fingers push through her lips and find her clit, hard and responsive. A thumb on her button and my two thick fingers find their way inside her, she very wet but very tight, and she's groaning through gritted teeth now, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.

She flattens herself against the wall and I thrust my into her. I thought my days of finger banging teenagers behind sheds were long gone but here's a horny 17 year old riding and grinding on my hand and talking dirty at me. There's only so many times a man can listen to a woman telling him she wants his cock inside her before he relents. It takes about 45 seconds with me. I turn her round and pull down her leggings and knickers, pushing her up against the wall and run my hands over her plump buttocks. Whispered words of how much of a slag I think she is, how I want to cum inside her slutty cunt sends her quivering as I grope her pussy from behind. I'm obviously rock hard again so don't waste more time. Her hairy lips tickle tip as I tease her slit with a few strokes up and down, her increasingly angry demands of fuck me, fuck me only serving to turn me on more.

With no word of warning I push into her, filling her wet hole so fully and easily despite it's tightness. Feels better than your mum I tell her and she groans and calls me a bastard but starts to bounce on my shaft. I thrust up and we make loud slapping sounds as we bring our bodies together. I'm grabbing her hips and pulling her down onto me, she has her hand between her legs and is rubbing her clit furiously. I think she cums a couple of times but just keeps riding me. Sex has rarely felt like this recently. Not for about twenty years in fact. Trapped together in this confined space there's little else I can even register apart from her body, her sounds and her aroma. She tells me to cum inside her. She calls me daddy. I can't hold on and I explode for the third time that evening, upwards into her pussy as she rubs out another climax with her fingers.

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Loving this...

Big fantasy for me is to turn up at a couples house..

No or very little words..

Wife/gf is topless and I wank off before cumming over her tits..

Then I leave..

To do this but finish with a creampie would be even better

clonmel

Torbaydos

By *lack_alembicMan  over a year ago

Chesterfield

Keep going.

By *40 maleMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

ayr / glasgow

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Dudley

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

Amazing!!!

Any more?

By *enbobjimMan  over a year ago

Wallasey

Amazing story love the details

cant wait for more

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

We hold the position for quite a while. The moonlight is strong and bright and Stacey reaches for my hand and squeezes it to her chest. I'm still inside her, standing behind her and the embrace is warm and welcoming in the cool night air. Eventually she breaks our hold and I pull away. I feel a flood of cum run down as I pull out of her but she pulls up her knickers quickly and doesn't seem to mind. She gives me a quick kiss on the lips and tells me she'll see me soon. I zip up and wander back to my car, home before long and into a satisfying sleep.

It's a few days later and I get a text from her.

YOU FREE THIS AFTERNOON? WANT SOME FUN?

SURE, WHERE AND WHEN?

SHOPPING MALL, 2PM. WILL BE WITH A FRIEND.

OK, SOUNDS NAUGHTY.

OH VERY NAUGHTY.

This last text is followed up with a photo. I recognise Stacey's face and her naked breasts but the other topless girl in the photo isn't familiar. She's slim, pretty and her tits are perky and pointy in contrast to Stacey's big jugs. Yes, very naughty indeed.

HAVE YOU BEEN TELLING YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY?

YEP. THIS IS AMBER. SHE WANTS A PIECE. THAT OK?

SURE IS. SEE YOU AT 2PM.

COME TO THE FOOD COURT. WE KNOW A QUIET PLACE TO GO.

OK YOU NAUGHTY PAIR. SEE YOU SOON.

I receive one more photo after this. Stacey is on her knees, arse towards the camera, looking over her shoulder. Her knickers are round her ankles. Amber is looking at the camera too, holding a rabbit vibrator which is thrusting into Stacey's pussy. Naughty girls indeed.

I send back a dick pic of my hard cock.

The girls send back hearts and a licking lips emoji.

Roll on 2pm.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

clonmel

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

more please

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

ayr / glasgow

Dudley

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

These stories are unreal!

I meet Stacey and Amber at 2pm at the food court. Dressed like a couple of chavs, Stacey's big tits are almost spilling out of a white vest top which she wears under her tracksuit. Amber is in a pink miniskirt with a powder blue crop top, her midriff on show and her lack of bra making her nipples very conspicuous. They lead me to a quieter area of the mall, to an accessible toilet. They come here with boys to make out, Stacey tells me and closes and locks the door.

"Amber saw our video" Stacey tells me "and she wants a piece"

Amber looks at me, a mixture of shy and sultry, well her girlish attempt at sulty.

"Are you nice and clean Amber?" I ask as I unzip my flies "Do you fuck around with lots of dirty boys?"

"I suck them off. Don't let them fuck me though. Only had one shag" she says.

"Good girl" I reply "But that's about to change. You're on the pill, right, like Stacey?" She nods in reply. I take out my cock and her gaze follows as I stroke it into hardness.

"You want my cum, don't you?"

She nods. Bites her lip.

"Amber, I'm going to send you away from here with a sticky load of spunk in your pussy. I gave it to Stacey the other night. I did it to her mum just before. And now you're going to get it, deep up inside you. You sexy, slutty girl. Look how hard you're making me." I'm fully erect now and Amber is breathing heavily. Stacey is standing in the corner and I notice her hand has disappeared into her knickers, she's touching herself as she watches me wank.

"Take of your top" I tell Amber "and come and touch this" pointing my cock towards her.

ayr / glasgow

Keep going great story

keep going

Amber looks to Stacey who nods and motions at her to go on. She reaches down with crossed hands and lifts the blue fabric over her head. Perfect, puffy pink nipples stick out like torpedoes from her small tits. I've never seen a pair of breasts I didn't adore before and Amber's don't break that streak. I sense that Stacey id watching and I see how dark and inviting her cleavage is, recalling being lost between those big soft pillows a few nights ago.

Amber must have seen my glance towards her well endowed friend for she covers up her chest, embarrassed. I take hold of her hip and bring her closer to me.

"Amber your tits are beautiful. I bet your nipples are sensitive aren't they?" I reassure her. She nods in reply and I bring my mouth up to her, flicking my tongue over her nipple. Smooth and pink, light against her pale skin, they almost blend in. Stacey's are like her mothers, big, brown and bumpy like saucers, she likes having them squeezed and twisted hard when she's being fucked but Ambers are delicate and I hear her gasp and feel her knees weaken as I suck and flick my tongue. Wow, it's like she's having small orgasms just from this. I sit her on my knee and carry on paying attention to her pert little breasts as her hand finds my cock and her fingers wrap around it.

[Removed by poster at 20/07/20 15:27:20]

Lucky guy

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

weston super mare

clonmel

ayr / glasgow

By *ushynumberukWoman  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

I'm out with you in the club dressed very sexy, big lol huge tits in a low cut top big cleavage on show.A big ass in a skirt slightly too small with stocking clad legs in heels. A face painted with make up and red lips to match my red nails.

You look at me thinking how lucky you are to be with such a slutty looking lady.

We sit in the club and you see all the men eying up your bitch, wishing her lips would be around their hard cocks.

I offer to go to the bar as I'm standing there you see a few men deliberately rub against me and my hand on my handbag glide across their cocks accidently on purpose as I turn to smile at you.

One man leans forward to the bar pushing against me and I can almost feel his hard cock slide in between my big ass cheeks also pushing back against his hardness. My knickers are starting to get a little damp at the thought of turning all the men on.

I bring the drinks to the table and make eye contact with a few of the horny guys opening my legs just so they see the tops of my stockings, and a bit of my fleshy thighs. You love that I'm such a tease and all yours.

I go to the toilet and you see a couple of the guys follow me.

In the toilets the two guys have followed me

in, I'm looking in the mirror applying more red lipstick knowing I'm gonna have fun my knickers creaming up with my juices.

One guy pulls my top down and lifts my heavy tits out of my top, then pushes me down to the floor on my hands and knees and proceeds to get his now hard big cock out, no words are spoken he sticks his cock straight in my mouth, fucking it like its a pussy holding my hair and head as he face fucks me.

I feel the second guy lifting up my skirt to expose my fat ass as he spanks it a couple of times. I feel his fingers open my wet slit and enter my shaven cunt lips I'm very wet. He proceeds to fingerfuck me from behind flicking my swollen clit with his thumb. I'm so turned on my knees tremble as I moan and orgasm and my wet juice gushes out over his hands this guy is good quickly moving a couple of fingers in and out of my fuck hole I squirt.

He gets behind me and sticks his hard cock inside my wetness and starts fucking me hard and fast.

The guy I'm sucking off is feeling every thrust of my fuck as I suck him deep my big tits dangling.

It isn't long before he explodes his hot sticky cum into my mouth not a drop is wasted I swallow his load.

The guy in my cunt isn't far behind I feel him shudder and moan as he shoots his load deep inside my juicy pussy.

Both the men get up and leave me to tidy myself up still no words were spoken. As I get up I see that you've been sitting on the chair watching me get creampied and I know I'm gonna get punished when I get home for having a cum filled mouth and cunt and I can't wait.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Great more please

weston super mare

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I met an inexperienced girl on pof a few years back. She was not long divorced and had only been with one guy. Two kids and she had never so much as given him a blow job.

For the next few weeks I had great fun letting her experience fresh cock and sucking me off. She loved it...

Things fizzled away until she sent me a message telling me one of her friends was going tk get in touch as she had told her how good I was.

The message came soon from her friend and we also arranged to meet for some fun..

Great times!

Dudley

"I met an inexperienced girl on pof a few years back. She was not long divorced and had only been with one guy. Two kids and she had never so much as given him a blow job.

For the next few weeks I had great fun letting her experience fresh cock and sucking me off. She loved it...

Things fizzled away until she sent me a message telling me one of her friends was going tk get in touch as she had told her how good I was.

The message came soon from her friend and we also arranged to meet for some fun..

Great times! "

Sterling work sir, thank you for your sacrifice

ayr / glasgow

weston super mare

Amber's hands move up and down my shaft but her inexperience shows through and it's a clumsy wank at first. I take this opportunity to correct her technique, guide her to what feels good and soon she's wanking me very well. Stacey is still in the corner, still watching, still with one hand in her knickers. My desire for her is building as well and I know I need to have her, feel her big breadts and her curves against my body before we leave this today. I make eye contact with her, pierce with and a smouldering glance and she bites her lower lip, touching herself harder and deeper.

Meanwhile her slender friend is on the knees. Her mouth is around the tip of my penis and she looks up at my with wide eyes as her tongue delicately flicks out and starts to play. She's a lot better at this than tossing me off, paying lots of attention to the curve of my helmet, running her tongue around it, small sucks and little flicks... oh god, she's good. She cups my balls as she sucks, and strokes the underside of my shaft adding new sensations. She takes more of me into her mouth, tongue still flicking about as her lips grip me tightly.

"She's good, isn't it?" says Stacey and it's all I can do to nod and say "uh, huh".

"All the boys say Amber gives the best blowjobs. But they say I'm the best fuck, don't they Amber?" Amber nods but doesn't stop working her mouth further down my erection. She makes satisfied sounds, gulps down the saliva and gasps as she comes up for air. Stacey moves behind her friend and puts a hand on her back. She runs it down her naked torso, to the waistband of her skirt then up her side, reaching around to her bare chest and lightly brushing her nipples. A jolt goes through Amber at this touch but the carries on sucking me and Stacey smiles at me as she begins to pull, push and twist her friend's sensitive nipples.

"You're a good little cocksucker Amber, and I think good little cocksuckers deserve a good fuck. Carry on babe." Stacey moves behind Amber and pulls up her skirt.

Wallasey

So hot

Torbaydos

Awesome

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Back in Gatwick!

Mmmm.... very nice! Thanks!

"Mmmm.... very nice! Thanks! "

De nada

Stacey helps Amber wriggle out of her thong and chucks it at me. The skimpy blue material is damp and I bring it to my face, savouring the taste and scent of her. Amber watches, her beautiful piercing eyes full of lust, her mouth full of my cock. Stacey runs her hands over her friends waist, her tight round arse and moves her legs apart. She puts a hand between Amber's thighs and I can tell by the way Amber tenses the exact moment that Stacey's fingers slip into her cunt.

A few thrusts later and Stacey withdraws her hand, I can see her sticky fingers and beckon her to bring them to me. I take her wrist, bring it up between our faces and we kiss and lick Amber's wetness from her fingers. I tell Stacey to take off her top and she obeys me like a good girl. I've not seen her tits in the light before and she smiles ad I watch her big, soft jugs bounce free of her bra. She holds them, squeezing them together and brings up a nipple to her mouth, sucking on it. Her areolas are large and dark pink, and they pucker up to dark brown as she twists and plays with her nipples. I can't decide who's tits are better, but I don't really have to choose, both teenager girls are topless and gorgeous. I will have my time with both.

"Time to fuck" I tell them "Stacey, on the floor. Amber on top of her, 69 her"

The girls comply and Amber hungrily starts to lick at her friends slit as greedily as she'd been sucking my cock. I move round to take her doggy style and feel Stacey guide my cock into Amber then feel her mouth around my balls. Amber is so tight but her wetness makes it easy to slide deep inside her with a few strokes. Stacey's sucking my balls.

Then there's a knock on the door.

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

weston super mare

Torbaydos

Dudley

By *ali MaloneMan  over a year ago

London

"I'm out with you in the club dressed very sexy, big lol huge tits in a low cut top big cleavage on show.A big ass in a skirt slightly too small with stocking clad legs in heels. A face painted with make up and red lips to match my red nails.

You look at me thinking how lucky you are to be with such a slutty looking lady.

We sit in the club and you see all the men eying up your bitch, wishing her lips would be around their hard cocks.

I offer to go to the bar as I'm standing there you see a few men deliberately rub against me and my hand on my handbag glide across their cocks accidently on purpose as I turn to smile at you.

One man leans forward to the bar pushing against me and I can almost feel his hard cock slide in between my big ass cheeks also pushing back against his hardness. My knickers are starting to get a little damp at the thought of turning all the men on.

I bring the drinks to the table and make eye contact with a few of the horny guys opening my legs just so they see the tops of my stockings, and a bit of my fleshy thighs. You love that I'm such a tease and all yours.

in, I'm looking in the mirror applying more red lipstick knowing I'm gonna have fun my knickers creaming up with my juices.

One guy pulls my top down and lifts my heavy tits out of my top, then pushes me down to the floor on my hands and knees and proceeds to get his now hard big cock out, no words are spoken he sticks his cock straight in my mouth, fucking it like its a pussy holding my hair and head as he face fucks me.

I feel the second guy lifting up my skirt to expose my fat ass as he spanks it a couple of times. I feel his fingers open my wet slit and enter my shaven cunt lips I'm very wet. He proceeds to fingerfuck me from behind flicking my swollen clit with his thumb. I'm so turned on my knees tremble as I moan and orgasm and my wet juice gushes out over his hands this guy is good quickly moving a couple of fingers in and out of my fuck hole I squirt.

He gets behind me and sticks his hard cock inside my wetness and starts fucking me hard and fast.

The guy I'm sucking off is feeling every thrust of my fuck as I suck him deep my big tits dangling.

It isn't long before he explodes his hot sticky cum into my mouth not a drop is wasted I swallow his load.

The guy in my cunt isn't far behind I feel him shudder and moan as he shoots his load deep inside my juicy pussy.

Both the men get up and leave me to tidy myself up still no words were spoken. As I get up I see that you've been sitting on the chair watching me get creampied and I know I'm gonna get punished when I get home for having a cum filled mouth and cunt and I can't wait.

"

Great!!

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

more

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Brilliant

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

clonmel

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple  over a year ago

North fife

Enjoying these stories!

By *acktar74Man  over a year ago

leeds

Wow

"I'm out with you in the club dressed very sexy, big lol huge tits in a low cut top big cleavage on show.A big ass in a skirt slightly too small with stocking clad legs in heels. A face painted with make up and red lips to match my red nails.

"

Near MK

A knock at the door, who, why, what will happen, the suspense is killing me , more please

By *eannecdTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

More please

"Who is it?" Amber yells in that grating, teenage voice full of attitude.

"Security. Open up" says the gruff bloke on the other side of the door. Shit. This won't look good. A couple of teenage girls in here with me, thoguh the door is closed and thety can't prove what's going on, it's not exactly an innocent situation. Luckily the girls are thinking quicker than I am.

"We're getting changed in here" chimes up Stacey, still laying on the floor between her friend's legs "some privacy would be nice!"

"And I'm on my period too" says Amber "so unless you want to see some gory scenes I suggest you leave us be. We're doing nothing wrong."

"Ok, alright, just checking" says the voice and we hear heavy footsteps walking away.

"Dirty old fucker, he's always trying to perv on us" said Amber "Now, are you going to put that up me or what. I don't actually have my period you know" and the girls giggle.

Partly to shut them up fron cackling I don't hold back and push forward to penetrate Amber. God she's so tight, and I have to back out a few times before I'm balls deep inside her. She winces as she takes my full length and I can hear Stacey encourageing her as I begin to fuck her incredibly tight hole.

"That's it babe, you're such a hottie, he's in you now, god you're so tight babe, it looks so good going in."

Amber's slim waist looks good to grab on to and I hold her as I build up a steady rhythm, feeling Stacey suck my balls now and then but mostly pay attention with her toung to Amber's clit. We're donig good teamwork and Amber is panting and squealing in delight, and before long she shudders and cums, her pussy contracting even tighter as she does. That tips me over too and I fill her with spurt after spurt of semen, out bodies shaking and trembling together. I lean over Amber as I finish and tell her to hold it there as I pull out. Stacey is still on the floor and I tell her to stay put too, so they're still in the 69 position.

"Amber, your turn to make Stacey feel good. Lick her cunt out, now" I command and Amber laps greedily between her friend's open legs.

"Stacey, open your mouth" I tell her and I spread open Amber's labia as my cum begins it's journey from up inside her. It runs in rivers and long thick white blobs from Amber into Stacey. Creampie, fresh and warm. I tell Stacey not to swallow though and she lets it pool in her mouth. When I feel she's had enough I tell them to sit up and kiss. My cock is hard again watching these two teenage nymphos, their hands all over each other, mouths locked together and my cum running out sticky and slippery, over their tits and thighs.

Dudley

By *unburyguy71Man  over a year ago

Sunbury

Such a good story

By *r MacmullyMan  over a year ago

Tarbert

Cant wait to see what happens next

Near MK

Absolutely hard for more

weston super mare

By *ayWaddMan  over a year ago

Barnsley

One of the best stories I’ve read. Keep it up

clonmel

Mmmm

Text from Emma:

HI STRANGER. YOU'VE BEEN HIDING AWAY! FANCY HELPING A FRIEND OF MINE OUT? XX

I reply:

HI SEXY XX HAD MY HANDS FULL RECENTLY BUT YES, ALWAYS HAPPY TO DO A FAVOUR FOR YOU.

She texts back:

GOOD. THIS ONE'S FOR A NEIGHBOUR SO YOU CAN POP ROUND AND SEE ME AFTER (GIVE ME A SEEING TO)

I tell her:

SURE THING, TWO FOR ONE, I LIKE A BARGAIN!

Her reply:

HEY, I'M NOT A CHEAP GIRL! ACTUALLY WHO ARE WE KIDDING, I'M FREE AND EASY WHEN IT COMES TO YOU XX

Photos are exchanged. Emma's tits look as beautiful and bountiful as the first night I saw them, squeezed them. Her areolas changing from pale pink saucers to brown digestive biscuits as her arousal grows, helped by my dick pictures no doubt. We end our exchange with close up photos of our intimate areas, promising we'll be connecting them together very soon.

Two days time and I text the number Emma has given me. I talk to Julie and her husband Bob. It turns out I'm an integral part of a fantasy they have had for years. Julie 'asleep' in the bedroom. Bob let's a stranger in, he climbs on the bed and slowly, quietly, fucks Julie who feigns sleep throughout. The stranger cums inside Julie. Bob lets him out, goes back to the bedroom and licks the cum from his wife. I can see why it's a turn on and I'm happy to oblige the couple.

We set it up for an evening in the week. I let Emma know when and drive over, parking near her flat. I walk around the corner and knock on Bob and Julie's door. Bob opens and let's me in, smiling nervously.

"She's just upstairs" he says, voice trembling "First on the right. I'll not be watching be I'll listen outside if that's ok?"

I nod, take off my shoes and climb the stairs. The carpet is thick and soft beneath my toes. I push open the door and see a naked woman, laying on her front, on top of the bed clothes. Dim lamps cast a low light onto her body. I start to unbuckle my belt, then turn and close the door on Bob. He sighs and I grin.

I take off my clothes swiftly and approach Julie's naked, slumbering body. Her hair is short and blonde, cut in a bob. She sleeps on her side in a prone position, one leg bent up, the lower out straight, the curve of her slim waist accentuated by how she's laid. One of her pert, pointed breasts is visible under the crook of her arm and I reach out to touch her nipple lightly and hear her gasp. She keeps up the pretence of sleep though, playing along like a good girl.

Her pretty face looks beautiful in the low light and her body looks great for 53. I resist the urge to roll her over, take her in my arms and kiss her, make love and feel her respond to my touch. I'm here to do a job, perform a role. I'm a professional, or I would be if I was getting paid. Perhaps I should look into that?

Naked now, same as Julie, I join her on the bed, carefully moving into position behind her. I move up close against her, kneeling with my leg against her thigh and the other with the foot planter between the crook of her bent leg. It's an intricate position, I'm not going to lie, but it gives me easy access to push down and forwards, into Julie and keep up the pretence that she's still sleeping.

I touch her, parting her lips which are covered in a light fuzz of hair but inside she's slick and slippery and I coat my cock head with her lubricating wetness, rubbing her all over my tip. Straight in, I decide, see how committed to this facade she is and without giving her a chance to prepare I push myself into her.

She does very well, in all fairness, her breathing only alerting slightly as I fill the void between her thighs with my thick-vein shaft. She gives out a few fake snores but then settles into a pattern of heavier breathing as I stroke in and out of her. She's tight, hugging my cock incredibly closely and not for the first time with a new partner I feel myself quickly coming to climax. I don't hold back as I know my role in this is not the long game, it's just the set up and Bob will finish off what I start once Julie has been suitably filled. Besides, I know Emma is waiting for me around the corner and will be more than happy to pick up where her friend left off.

I put a hand down on the bed, steadying myself and Julie breaks character to grab my wrist and this touch sends me over the edge. I haven't cum for a few days and my balls empty into her. She moans as we both feel the sensation inside her change from tight and wet to liquid and loose. I pump and pump and pump my semen into her vagina, holding myself as deep as I can manage until the shudders subside and I carefully withdraw.

"Thank you" she breathes, sleepily as I'm gathering up my clothes. I exit the bedroom naked and Bob looks up at me excited.

"Delivery complete" I tell him and he smiles. I dress, he lets me out and I imagine goes up to lay between Julie's sticky thighs and enjoy our mess. His slutty, sticky, creampied wife. Lucky people. My work here is done. Now, I need Emma to taste my cock.

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Amazing stories. Well written too

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *urreySunSeekersCouple  over a year ago

Camberley

weston super mare

Very nice

Torbaydos

Dudley

clonmel

Near MK

Great stories!

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!!

Wallasey

Very hot

Awesome

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

nice story

Flat 22a is becoming very familiar to me now and I text Emma that I'm on my way.

BEDROOM, QUIETLY she replies. I try the door, it's unlocked as usual and I make my way softly into the flat.

Emma is in the bedroom, on her knees, waiting for me. She's naked, her breasts full and heavy and her tummy showing, soft and inviting. Every time I see her I want to run my hands over her ample curves, feel the sensation as her flesh gives in to my touch. Her thighs, her tits, her tummy, her arse, she's so round and beautiful that her body makes interesting and sensual curves whichever way she lays or stands or holds herself. She knows it too, and the body confidence in her nakedness is a huge turn on.

She licks her lips and looks up at me as I unbuckle and pull out my cock, half hard already, and she's on it, into her mouth, flicks her tongue around my head.

"Julie is a hottie, isn't she? She tastes amazing" Emma tells me as she savours the taste of her friend's vagina. It can only have been ten minutes since I pulled out of her and left her husband to clean up our mess. I hope they're having incredible sex about now. If the lust in his eyes was anything to go by, they will be keeping their neighbours up.

"You like that?" I ask her "The taste of another woman?"

She nods and as a reply swallows my length down, her head bobbing back and forth gently. Her throat is as tight as Julie's cunt and when I tell Emma this in a whisper she moans. Great sex is an amalgamation of the senses. The touch, the taste, the aroma of another person's body as you're pleasuring them is thrilling on their own but mix them together, tune into them as I whole and that experience is the best. I wasn't sure if I had another load in me but the sound Emma makes as I fuck her throat and tell her how tight her friend is takes me over the edge. I let go of her head as I cum, letting her decide what to do and she doesn't flinch as I shoot my semen deep into her throat. She looks up at me, eyes watering as I pulse my last few spurts, then she splutters as my cock slides out from her mouth. She wipes away a mess of stickiness and breathes

"Wow! Oh wow!"

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

excelent!!

weston super mare

clonmel

Wow

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Dudley

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Wow indeed !!

By *isiseCouple  over a year ago

Stockport

Your stories are the best !

I look for your name and know I'm not going to be disappointed.

L (female)

By *uckinsMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 17/08/20 17:20:58]

"Your stories are the best !

I look for your name and know I'm not going to be disappointed.

L (female)"

Thank you, that's a lovely compliment to receive. I hope to keep entertaining you!

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Stockport

You're the first person to be added to my hot list. Haven't got a clue what that does, but seems appropriate

"You're the first person to be added to my hot list. Haven't got a clue what that does, but seems appropriate "

That means you'll get my updates about my horny ramblings in their own special section in your Updates list. I feel honoured, let's hope I don't disappoint!

[Removed by poster at 21/08/20 01:47:36]

Stockport

"You're the first person to be added to my hot list. Haven't got a clue what that does, but seems appropriate

That means you'll get my updates about my horny ramblings in their own special section in your Updates list. I feel honoured, let's hope I don't disappoint!"

Oh, I am certain you won't!!!

Near MK

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ohnny_nicecockMan  over a year ago

I'm the original poster, and I'm back on here after a break. I look forward to telling more stories like this, so if you enjoyed it keep a look out.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Your new post brought me to this writing, I throughly enjoyed it and will look back for more.

» Add a new message to this topic