FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife wanting more

Wife wanting more

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *teveTW OP   Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I was often told I was very lucky and was batting well above my average as my wife Lisa was stunning. I couldn't really argue either!

Our sex life was fantastic, the best I'd ever had and far better than in my first marriage.

Even after being married for over 5 years we still fucked daily, sometimes morning and night, which is why I was completely gobsmacked when she suggested we spice up our sex life and try dogging!

There was a popular spot not too far away just outside Newcastle called Big Waters. She said why don't we head out in the car at the weekend and put on a show for anyone that wants to watch?

After a while and talking through the scenario we agreed that we would give it ago this Saturday.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igbnorthernMan  over a year ago

huddersfield /Rochdale

Looking forward to hearing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was often told I was very lucky and was batting well above my average as my wife Lisa was stunning. I couldn't really argue either!

Our sex life was fantastic, the best I'd ever had and far better than in my first marriage.

Even after being married for over 5 years we still fucked daily, sometimes morning and night, which is why I was completely gobsmacked when she suggested we spice up our sex life and try dogging!

There was a popular spot not too far away just outside Newcastle called Big Waters. She said why don't we head out in the car at the weekend and put on a show for anyone that wants to watch?

After a while and talking through the scenario we agreed that we would give it ago this Saturday. "

Love it when Mrs suggests it

Nice. Can't wait to hear what happened

Obviously he was never enough

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

» Add a new message to this topic