FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > An attempt at one of these

An attempt at one of these

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I meet a friend for a drink. We both know why we are meeting, it is nice to laugh and to catch up, to relax and have a drink, but it was not long before she invited me back to hers, and it took even less time for me to accept.

Now we are sitting on her sofa, slightly more touching and flirting but nothing that steps over that invisible line. The conversation stops for a moment, only two or three seconds have passed but it feels like an age, lost in each others eyes. I lean in slightly, she begins to do the same, then gravity just effortlessly pulls us together. There is a comfortable awkwardness to the kiss, a warmth that de-spells some of the nerves. We break apart for a moment, a brief smile lights up our eyes, before moving our lips back together. My hands unconsciously grip her tighter, her hands return in kind.

She offers the choice to move to the bedroom, I try to play it cool “yeah sounds good to me” meanwhile inside my head the chorus of celebration is already blaring out.

As we move from the living room to the bedroom, time and events start to speed up. She lays down on her bed and I lay to her side, we kiss once more, our tongues teasing and dancing with each other, while our hands start to explore each and every new curve. I gently bite her lip before kissing a path down to her neck, in search for the spots that make her body pulse and her voice groan, before moving back to her lips.

I want to treat her like a present and just rip off her clothes like wrapping paper, but resists the urge. There is a torturous pleasure that can be obtained from teasing someone, letting everything build up slowly and outside of their control. In the time it takes for her top to hit the floor, I am already venturing back down to her neck. The sound of her moans are cute but still sensual, making me harder, I feel myself pressing against my zip, now throbbing along with every noise she utters through her soft, gentle lips.

Her skin is soft, a beautiful canvas dotted with tiny, perfect imperfections. I enjoy scouting her body with my lips, kissing and touching every millimetre of her naked, vulnerable flesh. She smells great, it is a mix of perfume, body rub and her own scent. It is the kind of smell that gets left on a pillow or top, filling me with butterflies when it is rediscovered, and slightly aroused if I am to be entirely honest. I want to see more of her, each new chapter unlocked just makes me want more, I unhook her bra and breathe a sigh of relief that it didn't require a locksmith, I don't think we are quite ready for that third person to join in just yet.

The bra slides away to reveal her breasts, they look amazing on her, their nipples already alert to my presence, as they beckon me towards them, but they will have to wait a moment. I run my finger around their silhouette, she begins to grasp my arm tighter, I feel her nails press against my skin. While one hand gently takes a hold of one breast, squeezing and releasing, I start to run my tongue around the other, spiralling further into her breast, around her areola and until I reach her nipple. I flick it with my tongue, this causes her to moan again. I start to flick it more rhythmically before latching onto her breast, taking it in my mouth, sucking and pulling away, the moaning is becoming less of a whisper now.

I swap breasts but start from the beginning, my other hand grabbing the now, slightly moist breast, gently squeezing and releasing it like before. My tongue circles the outside of the other, before I suddenly latch back on, sucking on her breast before releasing it. My tongue immediately moves to flicking her nipple again, her body becomes really tense as she groans uncontrollably. I ease off the intensity to spiral my tongue back out onto her body.

I move back up her face and whisper to her how sexy she is as I unbutton her trousers, slowly pulling the zip down using my index finger and thumb, applying pressure between her legs with my three remaining fingers, a wave pulses up her body, only escaping to join the passion that's encompassing us. I kiss and bite her lip once more, before bypassing past her body, her trousers slide off effortlessly, she raises each foot and they are gone. I push her feet apart and use the opening to begin kissing and biting my way up the inside of her leg, her ankle up to her calf, her calf up to her quad, her quad up to the top of her leg. My tongue sweeps up and down trying to search out her clit through her underwear, she runs her hand through my hair before she pulls on it for a moment. I ease away, moving back down her leg so I can work my way up the other, kissing and biting from bottom to top.

I grip onto her underwear and slide them down her legs and off her feet, I push her legs apart once more and waste no time moving back towards her. My hands run behind her and grip onto her arse, using it to pull her towards my lips. My tongue lunges into her, her taste and smell flooding my senses, mesmerising me into doing whatever it takes to make her cum Now I move my tongue from inside of her up to her clit, in it's place I slide a finger slowly inside her, the moaning has becoming constant now, the audio track to this song. I hold my finger still inside her, my tongue is focused on stimulating her clit now, flicking, circling, sucking, anything I can do to make her squirm, occasionally breaking away to kiss and bite around her. I insert a second finger and use my other hand to press down on the front of her pelvis, forcing her to speak her first word “fuck.” I begin to slide my fingers in and out, starting slow but steadily increasing the speed and force of my movements, all while my tongue is flicking and playing with her clit.

My fingers are thrusting back and forth, deeper and faster as my tongue tickles her clit, up and down, left and right, round and round. I occasionally let my other hand loose to toy with her breasts, squeezing, pinching, rubbing, before clawing it's way back to her pelvis. She says she is close, words that are accompanied by a shot of adrenalin to finish the job. I am trying to thrust as fast and as hard as I can while maintaining a rhythm, I feel her nails clawing up me, almost drawing blood. Her moaning has become speech, she cries out “fuck... yes... more.. please... I'm cumming” There is a moment of calm and silence before she screams out loud “fuck!” while an orgasm engulfs her entire body, I can watch the waves ripple up her body as she pulsates up and down off the bed, her legs clamping against my head until finally she releases me, I clean her up with my tongue.

I move off of her and lay back next to her, giving us a moment to catch our breath, she does one of those smiles which could be a laugh if she had more energy, then kisses me on the lips in a way that feels like a thank you, but without a word needing to be spoken.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I am worried it may be too vanilla for Fab!

By *enrycMan  over a year ago

Leeds / York

[Removed by poster at 21/04/20 19:38:38]

By *enrycMan  over a year ago

Leeds / York

"I am worried it may be too vanilla for Fab!"
not at all this is spot on !!

"I am worried it may be too vanilla for Fab! not at all this is spot on !! "

Thanks Henry, appreciate it.

Something different for the second half

After a few moments she pulls herself to her knees and begins to kiss me once more, she is vibrating a little still, like a guinea pig out of it's cage. She has a cute face, the low light is definitely helping but it wouldn't make me jump in an alley.

She runs her tongue down to my neck like a seductive snail and proceeds to give me a hicky, I proceed to imagine if people will notice if I wear my collar up. Without saying anything she starts to slowly lift my shirt, I don't really know what is going on but sit up slightly, sadly not really enough to be of help as she proceeds to wrestle it off me. I start to notice her cardio is not up to scratch as she starts panting like a dog in a greenhouse.

Her movements around my body are erratic, like she dropped an earring somewhere, I just hope she doesn't slap on her rubber gloves. Women seem to have a natural elegance and seductiveness in the way they move, which makes me jealous, I imagine when I went down on her it looked like I had just learnt how to tread water.

After she gnaws on my nipples like she skipped out on dessert, she proceeds to kiss down to the forgotten Forrest where she sets her sights on my jeans. After two minutes of her, aggressively stating how much 'she has got this!' I decide to help her out with the belt, and then voom, my jeans appear to get vacuumed off into the abyss.

She pulls my boxers down and laughs a little, not enough for me to get angry at her but it is still duly noted. She looks up into my eyes as she opens her mouth, I don't notice this though as I am stuck staring at the ceiling. Her head plunges two to three inches, let's say three, and rocks back and forth.

That carries on for a while, interjected with what sounds like the occasional chuckle, but again I have no proof. I still see it out though like a trooper until I get close.

I whisper I am cumming, she doesn't hear it, gets surprised and spits it back at me.

I say thank you and immediately fall asleep.

» Add a new message to this topic