FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First time

First time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *estthewateragain OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester Area

"imagine, if someone was watching us" he said as i thrust my mouth down taking his whole cock into my mouth. Something we had talked about for years which always hightened the orgasm. One day got up the courage to go to the club.

We walked in, a little apprehensive and after an hour or so of observing our surroundings we went upstairs to join the fun.

After seeing couples enjoying eachother, the mood caught us and we had to excuse ourselves. We found an empty room and I got on my knees and slowly removed Wills black boxers. My lip shivered with nerves as I realised there was a gorgeous couple watching from the doorway. I took Will in my hand and slowly enveloped his cock with my mouth, savouring the feel of his head in my throat, I did this slowly again and again and then I heard the moans of the couple, they had joined us on the sofa and he had opened her legs and was dancing his tounge across her clit whilst watching me enjoy Will. Then there was another face in the doorway, a lone man stood with his shaft in his hand, delicately stroking it up and down whilst staring intently. A gentle smile graced his face as he saw Will take me to the bed. Will lay me on the bed after removing my clotchless lace one peice, spread my legs apart and liked my already flowing juices. He then kneeled beneath me and thrust his hard cock into my wet, longing pussy. I gasped with excitement as the man stood in the doorway basing into my eyes, watching Will fill me entirely. He moved his hand fasted and moaned, Will leaned down and passionately kissed me, catching my groans of ecstasy in his mouth, he slid his mouth down my neck biting harder with each thrust, making me wetter and wetter, making our watched harder and harder....

It was an amazing experience

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very horny scenario. I have been that guy watching so hope there is more to follow.

By *estthewateragain OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chester Area

Why don't you tell me how you would have liked it to play out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well, I hope at some stage you allowed him to join you.

By *arfield131Man  over a year ago

midlands

Love the scenario....have been that guy many a time! Has led to many hot times

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Nice

» Add a new message to this topic