FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I love muscles (FAB meet)

I love muscles (FAB meet)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

STATUS update: 'I love muscles. They're firm and sexy. I just want to lick nibble and bite. Help'

32 messages appear in my inbox that morning. I was on my lunch break at work. I quickly scrolled through the messages by viewing the members photos and headliners. A black and white photo of a man's bicep holding this thick girthy cock. Ooo, click. I open the message.

"Hey beautiful. Them lips are amazing. Be such an honour if i could have them for at least one night. I read your profile. You clearly love girth. What do you think of mine?"

Hungmusclefun34 profile is hot. No, actually it's super hot. His photos are professional, clearly he really taken time to make his photos enticing. He's 5 foot 8. Weighs 78 kg and has one of the sexiest helmet I seen this week. I had to have him.

"Thanks Hungmusclefun34 for the sweet intro. You do have a delicious body. Love to taste. Here's my Snapchat. Show me more of you" SEND

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Great start "

Thanks. This one makes me super wet

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Snapchat notification HungKelvin is writing...

"Hey sexy lady. I want you to be my hand"

A photo is loaded. Full coloured photo of Kelvin, aka Hungmusclefun34, holding his cock at the base. Thick, tanned girthy cock with big shiny head. You could tell the veins were pulsating. Dam, what would this fat cock be like in my mouth?

Another Snapchat notification. Video this time. Kelvin oiled his cock and is now rubbing it up and down. Squeezing his helmet every so often. It was so suggestive as I could hear him heavily breathing in the video.

I wanted him!

I replied with a cheeky video of me wearing a lacy body stocking, pushing my firm small breasts.

"want that cock between my breasts"

Another photo is sent. This one is where he's lying on his bed with both hands on his hard cock.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Dam. I wish I was there. I gave him my WhatsApp number. I needed to find out if he was genuine and a nice guy. As there was no way I wanted to meet an arrogant, self entitled guy. We did swap numbers and chatted on the phone. He was really nice. We seem to get on well chatting about all sorts. I found out he was a professional body builder, took part in competitions. He wasn't in competition training so had more time to find "a cute sexy lady for fun".

We also added each other on Instagram. His page was full of photos and videos of him body building. There was one particular video I couldn't stop viewing. He's in the gym changing room, wearing nothing but light grey joggers. His bulge was obvious. He walks back and forth in front of the camera flexing his muscles. He had so many defined muscles. They were big and hard. Just like my clit was getting. He was super sexy. I wanted him so badly.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow very sexy! Can’t wait to read this as it progresses

By *heorgasmaddictMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

More please Miss J!!

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic