FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > birthday surprise.....

birthday surprise.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oddess OP   Woman  over a year ago

swansea

As I slipped into the red lace underwear and black stockings you had bought me I didn't have a clue what surprise you had planned for my birthday. A short black dress and heels finished the outfit.....just as you had told me to wear.

I slowly walk downstairs....your waiting there with a smile on ur face. You pull me tite against you and kiss me deeply...your hands slide up my side....pulling my dress up....with I quick movement you pull my Nickers off...'you won't be needing these'

We get in car and drive off and its not long before your hand slides up and strokes the top of my thighs.

We pull up outside a club and you lead me inside to a dark room. I gasp with excitement....you brought me to a lap dancing club.

We sit next to each other....your hand continues to stroke my thigh under the table. The first dancer comes on....I can't take my eyes off her...she has amazing tits.....small and pert. I luv the way she moves on the stage....then comes the second dancer....then the third....by this time you can feel me squeezing my thighs together and know I'm turned on.

You stand and pull me up and lead me to a private room. There one big chair and you sit and pull me onto your lap. The music starts and the dancer enters....she is stunning with big breasts and long dark hair....you know exactly what I like.

She starts dancing close to us and as I wiggle about on your lap I realise I'm not the only one turned on. I part my legs slightly and take ur hand and push it higher up my thighs....I feel one finger brush against my wet pussy. My eyes still on the dancer I open my legs further so you can slip one...then two fingers inside me. I slide around so I'm sitting with one leg either side of yours...my back pressed against ur chest. My dress has slid up so that any one in front of me can see you teasing my pussy.

I look up to see the dancer watching me...she knows the effect she is having on me and slowly dances closer to us. As her hands run over her breast I notice her hard nipples have escaped the top of her bra. I moan and lick my lips....she moves closer and leans forward....holding her breasts out and inviting me to suck them.....omg they felt so good in my mouth. She pulls away and carries on dancing....lookin in my eyes at all times.

Not wanting to be left out you bite the side of my neck and start fingering me harder....my juices start running down my thighs and soaking the top of my stockings.

The dancer again moves closer and leans in to kiss me on the lips....this time I hear you moan. she stands closer....still moving her body in time to the music. I put my hands on her waist and run them down over her hips, over the outside of her thighs....and then slowly up the inside of her thighs.... I look up at her and she nods and moves her legs further apart. I slowly pull her Nickers to one side and start to gently stroke her pussy.....she is as smooth and as wet as I am.

Lookin over my shoulder you see this and start fingering me even harder...you slip another finger in and urge me on....takin your lead I push 2 fingers into her tite wet cunt and start finger fuckin her, just as your doin to me. Her moans get louder as I feel her juices running down my hand...I know she is close to cumming and so am I. With screams we both cum....our juices squirting all over you.

She kisses me gently and leaves the room. You suggest its time to leave and go to get the car. As you pull up outside I notice there someone sitting in the back seat....I get in beside her, lean over and kiss her....its gonna be interesting drive home....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Oh please, don't stop there!

More, more, more!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic