FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dressed and teased

Dressed and teased

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I return from work around dinner time to find you sitting in the lounge wearing your silk robe. I can see red stockings covering your legs and your wearing matching red heals. You stand up and walk towards me.

“I went out shopping this morning and couldn’t help but buy some gorgeous lingerie I saw for us both” you tell me. “yours are upstairs so I suggest you get your ass up there now!”

I turn and walk out heading for the bedroom. You follow me, slapping my ass as I climb the stairs.

I walk into the bedroom I find a red lace corset, knickers and red stockings laid out on the bed waiting for me. You walk over to the other side of the bed and open your robe revealing the matching set of the lingerie you are already wearing. You tell me to strip and get dressed. You walk over to a chair in the corner of the room and put a foot up on a stool, your legs open. You run a hand down and start to tease yourself. I cannot stop watching you, but you shout at me to strip and get dressed properly.

I do as I am instructed. I quickly take off my work shirt and trousers. My cock is already hard under my boxers. I pull them off and let it spring free. You tell me off for getting hard already telling me that I will never get the knickers on with it as hard as it is.

I pick the corset off the bed and start to put it on. It is a bit of a struggle for me to do up the clips at the back, but I eventually manage

You tell me that I am looking good already

I pick up the first stocking and make a show of putting it on. I walk over towards you and use the same stool as you are using to rest my foot on as I pull the stocking on and clip it to the corset.

I walk back to the bed and get the second stocking. Walking back to you I turn so my back is to you as I start to put the stocking on. I bend over my ass towards you. You instantly spank it telling me my I am a dirty girl for doing that in front of you

I clip the second stocking in place and return to the bed for the knickers.

I turn and look at you, sitting there playing. The crotch of the red knickers you are wearing is getting darker as it gets wetter. I can tell your enjoying the show I am giving you.

I walk over so I am standing in front of you and lean down and step into my pair of knickers. I pull them slowly up my legs over the stockings towards my still hard cock. I slowly pull them over it watching your reaction as it slides below the material of the knickers. I run my hand over the front of them adjusting my length beneath the material

You stand up and slap my hand away, your hand moves up to my corset covered chest pushing me backwards you tell me to turn and show you my new outfit. I do as I am told. Turning several times and even bending over when I am facing away from you and running my hands over the stockings and slapping my own ass

You walk over and press yourself against my back. Reaching round you rub your hand over my knicker covered shaft, giving it a good squeeze

You tell me to go and lie down on the bed slapping my ass as I start to move towards it

Again, I do as I am told and lay down on the bed. You walk over and get me to put my hands over my head. You quickly cuff my wrists to the head of the bed then secure my ankles, so my legs are spread.

You walk over to the dresser and pull your camera out of a drawer and start taking some pics of me dressed and restrained paying particular attention to the outline of my cock which is straining below the knickers.

You tell me you want to keep the pics for your personal amusement later.

You put the camera away and walk back and start kissing me, our tongues teasing the others. Your hand starts tracing its way over my lingerie covered body, pinching my nipples through the corset then down to my cock. Your finger tracing the outline of it

You break the kiss and move to sit on the edge of the bed. You lean over my legs and support yourself with your hand the other playing around the top of the stockings for a minute before moving back to my cock.

You tell me how hot seeing me like that is getting you. You move and kneel between my legs and start to finger yourself through your knickers again till you cum in them

You take a few seconds to regain your breath then you take them off and reach up pushing the wet crotch into my mouth

You smile at me as I taste your cum on them. You lean down and start to kiss my rock-hard cock through the knickers biting it. Your hand is back between your legs teasing your clit as your mouth kisses and bites at my bulging dick inside the knickers

You bite and stroke it till I cannot stand any more. I am moaning and you can tell I am about to blow my load. You slide and finger into my knickers and start to tease my tight little asshole. That pushes me over the edge. I start to cum in the knickers. You move your mouth away and use a hand to slowly wank the full load into the knickers.

You tell me I am a dirty girl for cumming in my knickers like that

You just smile, your hand moves over the knickers pulling them back revealing my cum on the inside. You lean in and start to lick it off. when finished you put them back in place and slide up my body pressing yourself against me kissing me letting me taste my cum from your lips

You lean up so you are straddling me and pull my still hard cock from the knickers and impale your hot wet pussy on it in I long slow movement

You place your hands on my corset covered breasts and start to ride me. You look so good on top of me fucking me like that. Your pussy is so wet I can feel my crotch and knickers getting wetter and wetter as you ride me. I cannot help but cum again filling your pussy and triggering your orgasm. You press yourself right down on my taking my cock and cum as deep as you can. You sit there full of both for a minute before laying back down on me and kissing me again. You tell me I am a dirty slut for filling you with cum like that.

You let my hands out of the cuffs. I cannot help but reach down and grab your sexy ass. Sliding a finger into your tight ass while my cock softens inside you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

well this bombed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe a resurrection is in order?

By *ulieAndBeefCouple  over a year ago

Manchester-ish

"Maybe a resurrection is in order?"

Beat me to it Jennie.

J