FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The accidental club visit...

The accidental club visit...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A fab friend gave me this synopsis for a story..... Hope u all enjoy it... Part 2 pending.....

Jill & Rachel giggled as they walked down the road, a few glasses of wine added to their lighthearted mood & they were looking for fun. They rarely came into this part of town, it's reputation wasn't a good one but all the other pubs were full of smiling couples, very little fun to be found for the 2 girls. A blast of _usic startled them, it came from an old building which looked like a pub but looked closed down with blacked out windows, there was a blue light over the door. They walked up to the closed door, they could hear the _usic coming through.

The door swung open, a young couple staggered out into the night & a blast of _usic surrounded them, but they didn't even notice the 2 girls. The guy pressed the girl against the wall & kissed her deeply, his hands vanishing under her short skirt, flashing her stocking tops & her plump ass. The 2 girls giggled, this bar looked more exciting than the other places they'd been that evening. "Shall we?" Rachel asked, her arm swooping down in an exaggerated invitation. "Of course," replied Jill, "What's the worse that can happen?"

The door opened smoothly beneath her hand, a brightly lit corridor was a surprise after the run-down exterior. Erotic but tasteful artwork covered the walls, bright garish coloured walls seemed to match the eclectic taste of art. A large man sat at a desk at the far end, obviously the security guard, thought Rachel. He regarded the girls with interest.

"Hi, are you here for our party night," he asked, the girls looked at each other & shrugged, "Errmmm yes, if that's OK," said the girls. The guy grinned, "I'll need to see some ID, but entrance for lovely young ladies like yourselves is free." After a quick rummage in their handbags, their details were added to the lists on the desk & each girl was issued with a silver membership card emblazoned with the words The Blue Light Club, "Just incase you want to return. I'll just buzz for someone to take you in & maybe I'll see you later. "

"Hello ladies, I believe you're new here?" A cheery female voice greeted them, "Come with me & I'll show around. There's loads of people inside who'll be dying to meet you both." They wandered slowly into the bar area, following the scantily clad barmaid as she pointed out the amenities, to where a number of people stood around chatting , the girls looked at each other open mouthed as most of the other women had stockings tops on show and plenty of cleavage about. "Are you sure this is party night?" Rachel said to the woman, "Oh yes we have plenty of things happening here. Just make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourselves they're really friendly bunch. I'll be behind the bar if you need anything."

As they waited at the bar, they scanned the scene before them. There was a sea of smiling faces, regarding them both with interest, a mix of couples & a selection of single guys, a group of girls were dancing to the _usic & flirting outrageously with the DJ. It looked like a fun crowd, thought Rachel, but there was something, an undercurrent she couldn't quite fathom. Sipping on her glass of wine, it dawned on her, there was a heightened sexual atmosphere in the room. It wasn't obvious at first glance but it was there. One of the group of girls on the dance floor had stripped of her clothes & was dancing lewdly around the pole, & the guests who were watching were definitely aroused at the sight. Hands were straying underneath the hems skirts & into the fronts of trousers, even the waitresses weren't exempt from the attention, as hands fondled breasts & asses if they were within reach.

A squeal came from a group of people who were sat at a table near the stairs. Someone at the table had startled the young waitress as she served their drinks & she had spilled a drink over one of the ladies. She blushed was obviously trying to apologise for the accident but her apology didn't seem to be enough. Two of the guys from the group led the girl to a table in the middle of the room, forced her face down over the table. While 1 guy held her hands firmly in place over her head, the other lifted her skirt before reaching into his bag & pulling out a flogger.

"Oh my god Rachel look......" Rachel had seen them already and smiled to herself. A quick glance at Jill's face told her that she wasn't amused by what was about to happen. The waitress squealed as the first stroke landed on her bare flesh, wriggling on the table as she tried to avoid the onslaught she knew would follow. Rachel glanced at Jill once more & found the brunette watching from behind her hands, not wanting to watch but not wanting to look away. The atmosphere in the room changed with every stroke, a sexual electricity filled the air as the waitresses cries altered & her movements became a desperate attempt to find her release.

An older guy came over and talked to them "Hi I'm Peter, can I interest you in some games? Maybe letting me use some of these toys with you?" He nodded to the bag he was carrying. Rachel looked at him." What you going to do with them?" He looked at her and nodded to the girl who was still spreadeagle over the table. Rachel looked again at the girl," You going to do that ?" "Something like that, but only if you want to try it," he said. She looked at her friend Jill nervously, who just shrugged her shoulders, 'Ok then, I'll give it a try but I've never done anything like this before." "Then maybe we should find somewhere private for your first time. Let me take you to a private room where it will be nice & quiet."

Peter led the girls to the rear of the bar area & climbed the stairs, with the girls following closely behind him. As he passed by, he was greeted by a majority of the other guests, he seemed to be well known & respected. On reaching the upper floor, Peter paused, then took the corridor to his right, indicating the girls should follow.

At the end of the corridor, he opened a door to a subtly lit room, an L shaped sofa was against the walls & a huge mirror covered the wall shared with the corridor. A padded couch occupied the centre of the room, each corner containing an anchor point for restraints. Jill paused at the door, unsure whether to enter, but Rachel beckoned her in.

"Have a seat, ladies, while I get things set up. There's bottled water in the fridge under the table," he gesticulated with his hand, "I won't keep you waiting too long." Peter locked the bolted the door, "Just so we're not disturbed," & opened his bag. He selected a few items & set them out on the table, Jill went pale at the sight & was so glad it was her friend & not herself that would be on the receiving end ot the evil looking kit. Rachel, however, stood calmly, sipping on the chilled water from the fridge, watching & waiting. "It's time now, Rachel, if you need me to stop, your safe word is RED, do you understand?" Rachel nodded her consent.

Rachel bent over the table, Peter indicated to the grips he'd added to the top. "Hold tight here, I'm reluctant to restrain you for your first time." Rachel assumed the position, rocking sideways to find her balance, not realising what a tempting target it made her nicely rounded ass. He slowly put his hands on the hem of her skirt hoisting it over her plump round arse and seeing her red knickers smiled. "Well well, you do have a very spankable ass, Rachel." At first he was gentle, running his hands gently over the peachy skin, before used his hands to afflict a rosy red hue & warmth. Rachel let out an initial yelp but didn't ask him to stop. He spread her legs a little apart , then she felt the leather of the flogger stinging her fragile flesh.

Oh gawd, she thought, this is so good, she could feel the tingling and the warmth of her skin even her pussy was responding with a wetness appearing & her thighs slik with her excitement. She looked at him "Give me more please!" At that he asked if he could take her nix down, "Yes sir," she said . She could feel a cold against her thighs, tapping either side indicating to open them wider, which she duly obeyed. When wide enough, the flogger fell between her ass cheeks, catching her pussy, getting little harder and harder with every stroke. She wiggled her ass and cried out in pleasure, "Oh yes, harder please."

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tidy

This has started well I’m looking forward to the next instalment

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

Thanks for the feedback.... Next part soon.....

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Sounds very good...

Where's the Pub?

Plus who's Rachel lol...

Andy xx

By *rankie31Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

Very nice. Makes me twitch a little.....x

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

Oh yes. Great start xx

Jill sat for a while, watching Rachel's ass get redder & her face getting more and more flustered, the lines on her arse were starting to look quite sore. Rachel, however, was loving it, Peter removed her dress, leaving her naked, except for her red high heels.

Jill couldn't watch anymore . She made an excuse unbolted the door & she quietly left the room. She wandered back along the corridor towards the stairs but her way was blocked by a group of the people from the bar. They were stood by a window, looking into the room she'd just left, watching her friend being spanked by Peter. It was at that point she realised that most of crowd were also in a similar state of undress to Rachel. The guys were wearing just their boxers, some in just a towel & the ladies displayed an unrivalled selection on lingerie.

Leaving the crowd to enjoy the show, Jill continued along the corridor . She could see another group of people at the far end of the corridor, there was another room & another one-way glass window. Curiosity getting the better of her, Jill decided to wander over to take a look to see what was happening.

As she approached the group, they made way for her. As she looked into the room, Jill gasped, on a bed on the centre of the room was a woman on all fours, dressed in just thigh high boots. Two naked guys were in there with her, the first had his cock buried deep in her lipsticked mouth, the second was behind her slowly fucking her.

Jill blushed but couldn't take her eyes off the scene before her, she watched as the guys swapped places, filling her deeply once more. Jill could feel herself getting a little flustered but also a strange feeling of excitement inside her.

Jill felt the gentle touch of a finger trailing across her ass & looked up at the guy who was standing next to her. He smiled & asked her if she had been to the club before. Jill shook her head in reply, not even noticing the hard cock in his other hand, but in her mind she had often fantasized about such things.

Jill couldn't turn her look away, instinctively she put her hand down & grasped his cock. She felt it's hardness, as she started to move her hand up & down, it felt like it grew even bigger in her hand . The man leaned forwards & kissed Jill, his hands stroked all over her, unbuttoning her blouse & running over her bare skin. It felt like his hands were everywhere, running over her tummy & up to her breasts, then back down to the waistband of her skirt . Jill felt like she was starting to lose control, feeling an urge deep inside.

The man led her to a nearby empty room & helped her to the bed, she sat on the edge at first about to take her shoes off, when she looked up all could see his cock bobbing in front of her face. She couldn't resist. She reached up with both hands & her tongue flicked out to taste him.

A small crowd had gathered by the open doorway, watching them intently. The man was running her hands through Jill's hair, gently pushing her head further down onto his cock . Soon she had all of him in her mouth, her head was bobbing up & down, Jill loved cock, she ran her tongue up & down his shaft. She licked his smooth shaven balls & running her tongue down the length of it, flicking it over the tip.

Suddenly Jill looked up & said "I want to be fucked." She turned round so that she was bent over the bed, slipping off her skirt as she went, the man put on a condom, entered her dripping pussy & thrusting his cock deep in one swift movement, making her gasp.

Jill's head was buried in the bed until a hand grabbed a handful of her hair, lifting her face from the sheet. There was another huge, hard cock in her line of sight. Jill opened her mouth & allowed the cock access, the hands in her hair guiding her deeper.

The man who was fucking her reached round with his hand & was rubbing her clit. Jill could feel the heat rising in her, she could feel him getting close, as she was being fucked harder & harder. The man suddenly let out a load groan & pulled his cock out of her, pulled off the condom & sprayed his cum all over her ass. Jill also let out a groan, her legs shaking as she came, she could feel the her juices running down her thighs mixing with his cum as it dribbled down her. The man in her mouth could hold back no longer, pulled out & covered her face with his cum.

As the she lay there for a moment, trying to catch her breath, out of the corner of Jill's eye she saw her friend, Rachel, enter the room, being led by Peter, wearing just a collar, lead & a huge smile......

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Fantastic

Fantastic

By *rash26775Man  over a year ago

all over

"A fab friend gave me this synopsis for a story..... Hope u all enjoy it... Part 2 pending.....

Jill & Rachel giggled as they walked down the road, a few glasses of wine added to their lighthearted mood & they were looking for fun. They rarely came into this part of town, it's reputation wasn't a good one but all the other pubs were full of smiling couples, very little fun to be found for the 2 girls. A blast of _usic startled them, it came from an old building which looked like a pub but looked closed down with blacked out windows, there was a blue light over the door. They walked up to the closed door, they could hear the _usic coming through.

The door swung open, a young couple staggered out into the night & a blast of _usic surrounded them, but they didn't even notice the 2 girls. The guy pressed the girl against the wall & kissed her deeply, his hands vanishing under her short skirt, flashing her stocking tops & her plump ass. The 2 girls giggled, this bar looked more exciting than the other places they'd been that evening. "Shall we?" Rachel asked, her arm swooping down in an exaggerated invitation. "Of course," replied Jill, "What's the worse that can happen?"

The door opened smoothly beneath her hand, a brightly lit corridor was a surprise after the run-down exterior. Erotic but tasteful artwork covered the walls, bright garish coloured walls seemed to match the eclectic taste of art. A large man sat at a desk at the far end, obviously the security guard, thought Rachel. He regarded the girls with interest.

"Hi, are you here for our party night," he asked, the girls looked at each other & shrugged, "Errmmm yes, if that's OK," said the girls. The guy grinned, "I'll need to see some ID, but entrance for lovely young ladies like yourselves is free." After a quick rummage in their handbags, their details were added to the lists on the desk & each girl was issued with a silver membership card emblazoned with the words The Blue Light Club, "Just incase you want to return. I'll just buzz for someone to take you in & maybe I'll see you later. "

"Hello ladies, I believe you're new here?" A cheery female voice greeted them, "Come with me & I'll show around. There's loads of people inside who'll be dying to meet you both." They wandered slowly into the bar area, following the scantily clad barmaid as she pointed out the amenities, to where a number of people stood around chatting , the girls looked at each other open mouthed as most of the other women had stockings tops on show and plenty of cleavage about. "Are you sure this is party night?" Rachel said to the woman, "Oh yes we have plenty of things happening here. Just make yourself comfortable and enjoy yourselves they're really friendly bunch. I'll be behind the bar if you need anything."

As they waited at the bar, they scanned the scene before them. There was a sea of smiling faces, regarding them both with interest, a mix of couples & a selection of single guys, a group of girls were dancing to the _usic & flirting outrageously with the DJ. It looked like a fun crowd, thought Rachel, but there was something, an undercurrent she couldn't quite fathom. Sipping on her glass of wine, it dawned on her, there was a heightened sexual atmosphere in the room. It wasn't obvious at first glance but it was there. One of the group of girls on the dance floor had stripped of her clothes & was dancing lewdly around the pole, & the guests who were watching were definitely aroused at the sight. Hands were straying underneath the hems skirts & into the fronts of trousers, even the waitresses weren't exempt from the attention, as hands fondled breasts & asses if they were within reach.

A squeal came from a group of people who were sat at a table near the stairs. Someone at the table had startled the young waitress as she served their drinks & she had spilled a drink over one of the ladies. She blushed was obviously trying to apologise for the accident but her apology didn't seem to be enough. Two of the guys from the group led the girl to a table in the middle of the room, forced her face down over the table. While 1 guy held her hands firmly in place over her head, the other lifted her skirt before reaching into his bag & pulling out a flogger.

"Oh my god Rachel look......" Rachel had seen them already and smiled to herself. A quick glance at Jill's face told her that she wasn't amused by what was about to happen. The waitress squealed as the first stroke landed on her bare flesh, wriggling on the table as she tried to avoid the onslaught she knew would follow. Rachel glanced at Jill once more & found the brunette watching from behind her hands, not wanting to watch but not wanting to look away. The atmosphere in the room changed with every stroke, a sexual electricity filled the air as the waitresses cries altered & her movements became a desperate attempt to find her release.

An older guy came over and talked to them "Hi I'm Peter, can I interest you in some games? Maybe letting me use some of these toys with you?" He nodded to the bag he was carrying. Rachel looked at him." What you going to do with them?" He looked at her and nodded to the girl who was still spreadeagle over the table. Rachel looked again at the girl," You going to do that ?" "Something like that, but only if you want to try it," he said. She looked at her friend Jill nervously, who just shrugged her shoulders, 'Ok then, I'll give it a try but I've never done anything like this before." "Then maybe we should find somewhere private for your first time. Let me take you to a private room where it will be nice & quiet."

Peter led the girls to the rear of the bar area & climbed the stairs, with the girls following closely behind him. As he passed by, he was greeted by a majority of the other guests, he seemed to be well known & respected. On reaching the upper floor, Peter paused, then took the corridor to his right, indicating the girls should follow.

At the end of the corridor, he opened a door to a subtly lit room, an L shaped sofa was against the walls & a huge mirror covered the wall shared with the corridor. A padded couch occupied the centre of the room, each corner containing an anchor point for restraints. Jill paused at the door, unsure whether to enter, but Rachel beckoned her in.

"Have a seat, ladies, while I get things set up. There's bottled water in the fridge under the table," he gesticulated with his hand, "I won't keep you waiting too long." Peter locked the bolted the door, "Just so we're not disturbed," & opened his bag. He selected a few items & set them out on the table, Jill went pale at the sight & was so glad it was her friend & not herself that would be on the receiving end ot the evil looking kit. Rachel, however, stood calmly, sipping on the chilled water from the fridge, watching & waiting. "It's time now, Rachel, if you need me to stop, your safe word is RED, do you understand?" Rachel nodded her consent.

Rachel bent over the table, Peter indicated to the grips he'd added to the top. "Hold tight here, I'm reluctant to restrain you for your first time." Rachel assumed the position, rocking sideways to find her balance, not realising what a tempting target it made her nicely rounded ass. He slowly put his hands on the hem of her skirt hoisting it over her plump round arse and seeing her red knickers smiled. "Well well, you do have a very spankable ass, Rachel." At first he was gentle, running his hands gently over the peachy skin, before used his hands to afflict a rosy red hue & warmth. Rachel let out an initial yelp but didn't ask him to stop. He spread her legs a little apart , then she felt the leather of the flogger stinging her fragile flesh.

Oh gawd, she thought, this is so good, she could feel the tingling and the warmth of her skin even her pussy was responding with a wetness appearing & her thighs slik with her excitement. She looked at him "Give me more please!" At that he asked if he could take her nix down, "Yes sir," she said . She could feel a cold against her thighs, tapping either side indicating to open them wider, which she duly obeyed. When wide enough, the flogger fell between her ass cheeks, catching her pussy, getting little harder and harder with every stroke. She wiggled her ass and cried out in pleasure, "Oh yes, harder please.""

Great start

Definitely heating up, sounds like a fun night is about to be had by everyone at the club

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

Cant wait for more

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great start, you got me so stiff'n'wet .... mmmmm....ready for more

st helens

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Brilliant start!

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

Pt 3 is being worked on...

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

Making an old club pervert very happy

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Nice

By *oris the boreMan  over a year ago

swansea

Great story.

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Excellent

By *andy andy69Man  over a year ago

worksop ish

caps. always good xxxx

"caps. always good xxxx "

By *upernudeMan  over a year ago

plymouth

That was a great story, hope there is more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *ime4actionMan  over a year ago

Ripley

You've got me stiff again! Great story

By *rednWilma40Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca / Torrevieja

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Looking forward to part 3

Shipley

"Looking forward to part 3 "

Pt 3 the ideas are coming! Keep getting a bit distracted by it lol.

By *im and herxxCouple  over a year ago

corby

Looking forward to next part

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great reading this. So horny

Peter helped Jill from the bed, handed her some tissues to wipe the creamy deposits from her face & indicated she should follow him. Quickly gathering her belongings, Jill followed her friend along the corridor, Peter stopped & opened a door, indicating both girls should enter. Inside was a row of lockers, with washbasins & mirrors along the opposite wall, leading to a large communal style shower area. A huge stack of fluffy white towels were stacked on a table by the shower, "I'll leave you both to freshen up," Peter unclipped the lead from Rachel's collar, "You can leave your clothes in the lockers, you won't be needed them until much later." He placed Rachel's clothes from his toy bag onto a chair, "You'll find toiletries in the cupboard & a hairdryer too. I'll be down in the bar waiting - don't be too long."

As the door closed behind Peter, the two girls looked at each other & at their own reflection in the mirror, giggling at the sight. Rachel didn't look too bad, although her makeup was slightly smeared in places, her hair wasn't too much of a mess. Her ass, however, glowed red, deep scarlet stripes amid the dull redness that covered the remainder of her ass. Jill, however, was another matter. Her makeup was virtually nonexistent, her eyes surrounded by the remains of her mascara, her foundation & lipstick vanished, but a healthy blush covered her cheeks & a sparkle shone in her eyes.

Rachel reached into the shower & set the water running, adjusting the heat. Retrieving some shampoo & shower gel from the cupboard, slipped off her heels before stepping under the stream of water, letting it run over her breasts & down over her tummy, she sighed. A lot had happened since she showered before dressing for her evening out & she wondered if her life would ever be the same again.

Jill stared at her reflection in the mirror, she barely recognised the face that looked back at her. Her sparking blue eyes were rimmed with the remains of her mascara, giving her face a gaunt look, the paleness of her cum covered skin adding to the look. Her blonde hair had come out of the evening in the worse state, her carefully styled locks were now clinging to her head, covered in a sticky mixture of sweat & cum.

Slipping of her shoes, Jill wandered over to the shower, turned on a second jet & stepped in beneath the refreshing stream. Rinsing the residue of the man's load off her face was her first task, the warm water on her upturned face, removing the final scraps of her makeup. Her limbs ached from the earlier exertion & the hot water eased the tension.

Reaching for the shampoo, she observed her friend, the stripes on her ass looked really sore, Rachel turned to let the water flow down her back, visibly flinching as the water hit her heated skin. "Are you OK?" Rachel nodded in answer to her friend's concern, "Peter has given me some lotion to help with the redness & pain, I'll be fine." Jill shock her head, unable to comprehend her friend's attraction to pain.

As both girls completed their showers, they exited the cubicle & wrapped themselves in the waiting towels. Jill retrieved the hairdryer, plugging it in by the mirrors, toweling her hair ready for styling. Rachel sat gingerly at the mirrors beside her, brunette locks tightly wrapped in a towel to dry, her fingers exploring the red collar padlocked around her neck.

Jill switched on the hairdryer & released her friend's hair from it's towelling prison, teasing it out with her fingers as she applied the heat. Rachel relaxed under her hands, her eyes closing & her grasp on her towel loosening. As the towel slipped from her grasp, Jill couldn't help stare at her friend's reflection. It wasn't the first time they'd seen each other naked, but there was something new about this time, a certain nuance of shared secret. Their eyes connected & a smile played across both faces - this evening would change their friendship forever.

The girls swapped places & Rachel used the hairdryer on Jill's hair, chatting & giggling as she did. Once happy with the results, she returned the hairdryer to the cupboard & dropped the wet towels in the basket by the door. Checking out the clothes on the chair, Rachel sorted them before folding them neatly, leaving just their undies, placing the rest into a locker & slipped the band with the key around her wrist.

The girls wriggled into their undies & added matching red lipstick before checking out their reflections once more. Slim & blonde, Jill looked great in her black undies, contrasting to her pale skin, with matching black heels completing the look. Rachel was wearing red, her brunette hair cascading over the tanned skin of her shoulders, her ample breasts & curvier figure proudly displayed. "Ready for some more fun," Jill nodded.

By *akes handymanMan  over a year ago

In the Lakes

Found it xx

"Found it xx"

Ripley

Waiting for part 4. This club is so much fun.

By *.A.W 72Man  over a year ago

St austell

Wow need more

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Fab x

By *ich_s_yorksMan  over a year ago

Lincoln

Looking forward to the 4th instalment

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

This is a club we’d go to, when things are better!

I want to find this club!

Ripley

"I want to find this club!"

I'm a regular now in my imagination!!!

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

Excellent writing, thank you so much for the time this must take to write, very sexy story

X

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback.... Part 4 is on it's way..... Maybe check out my other stories while u waiting.....

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Terrific story.

Shipley

"I want to find this club!"

It was loosely based on asylum....

"I want to find this club!

It was loosely based on asylum.... "

It's not based on anywhere.... just a mix of ideas....

Really enjoying this. Looking forward to part 4. Where can I find your other stories xx

By *ack again100Man  over a year ago

Tamworth

"Really enjoying this. Looking forward to part 4. Where can I find your other stories xx"

If u click on the green arrow by my name in forum it will show u my other posts.... Lucky numbers is my story but was posted by the guy it was written for.... Hope u enjoy them....

[Removed by poster at 16/05/20 10:40:34]

Thank you I will enjoy reading the rest of your stories

The girls exited the locker room onto the landing of the club, it appeared to be much busier than when they'd initially climbed the stairs & no one was still fully dressed. Rachel headed for the stairs & descended the stairs to the bar, with Jill following close behind.

Peter was stood by the bar dressed in just his boxers, his toy bag slung nonchalantly over his shoulder, chatting to a scantily dressed petite blonde & a couple of older guys, in a similar state of dress. His attention, however, was focused on the stairs & the 2 girls descending them. He lifted his hand in greeting, beckoning them over, a huge smile covering his face. On reaching his side, Rachel dropped to her knees, her hands upturned on her thighs & head bowed. Peter's hand caressed her hair before reaching into his bag for her lead, clipping it in place.

Peter called over the barmaid, "Thirsty ladies?" Jill nodded, still slightly shocked to see her friend on her knees, Rachel risking an upward glance & a matching nod of agreement. "A white wine spritzer for you, Jill?" Jill nodded in agreement, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips in anticipation of the cool drink, she hadn't realised how thirsty she was. "& a rose wine spritzer for you," his hand wandering down to Rachel's chin, tipping her gaze upwards to meet his before placing the glass in her hands.

As the girl's sipped their drinks, Jill took the opportunity to survey the bar area again. Most of the club's visitors seemed to have vacated to area to find fun in the rooms, but a few still remained. A group of girls still danced to the _usic being played be the DJ, all now dressed in just their undies, watched by a group of guys in just boxers, their appreciation of the show evident to all.

Jill heard her name & brought her attention back to Peter & his friends. She apologised for her distraction, Peter smiled. "Are you enjoying your evening?" Jill nodded, "Ready to explore the club further? There's another set of fun rooms downstairs, if you're feeling brave enough to explore."

Jill quickly finished her drink, coughing slightly at the burn of the alcohol, before returning her glass to the bar. Peter laughed, "Eager for some more fun? I'm sure we can find some for you. Let's head downstairs." Placing Rachel's empty glass on the bar & bade farewell to his friends. A tug on the lead brought Rachel swiftly to her feet, Peter strode towards the back of the bar, guiding the girls between the tables to the basement door.

As the door swung open, the group stepped into the dimly lit stairwell. Peter led the way as they descended, striding confidently down as the girls in their heels, followed slower & more carefully. A hint of _usic could be heard, muted sounds of pleasure & the scent of arousal filled the air. Jill paused, unsure if she wanted to step further into this alien environment, but the fluttering in her pussy drove her forward.

The basement matched the rest of the club, it's black & red decor wouldn't be called subtle by anyone's standards. As the girls followed Peter, Jill noticed some additions to this floor, cages of various sizes & shapes adorned the corridor. At this point in the evening, they appeared to be empty, except one at the far end of the corridor, where a shadow of a figure resided. Like the upstairs, the corridor was flanked by a selection of rooms, all with windows like the ones on the upper floor. A few people were milling around, pausing by the occupied cage, observing at the unfortunate soul inside.

Peter was greeted by most of the people they passed as they walked along the corridor, the men shook his hand but the reaction from the women varied from flinging their arms around his neck & kissing him deeply to observing him shyly, with head bowed.

As they approached the occupied cage, a figure stepped from the shadows, greeting Peter with a huge smile. "Ah Mistress R, I wondered if you would be here tonight, is this one of your subs having a time out?" Peter's hand indicated the occupied cage. "Yes I'm afraid so, but he's learning fast, aren't you sub?" "Yes Mistress," "Maybe you'd like to show these nice young ladies what you've learnt so far?" The sub nodded quickly, careful not to lift his head high enough to make eye contact, "Yes Mistress, if it pleases you, Mistress."

Mistress R unlocked the cage, attached a lead to her sub's collar & strode briskly purposely down the corridor, dragging the unfortunate guy in her wake. Peter & the girls followed, taking their place on a sofa inside the room, watching as the sub was blindfolded & chained to a cross in the room.

Jill looked astounded as the guy stood, naked save for a metal contraption encasing his cock & a red satin ribbon around his balls, waiting silently. The thought of a man taking the kind of punishment she knew she was about to witness was incompressible to her, but he was obviously there of his own volition & made no attempt to resist, despite the audience.

"So let's start with you telling these nice young ladies why you're here?" "I'm here because I'm disobedient & disrespected my Mistress." "Good sub. Do you accept whatever punishment your Mistress decides you deserve?" "Yes Mistress. This sub knows you have his best interests at heart."

Mistress R wandered over to the table & removed some items from her bag, returning to the sub chained to the cross. Placing the items on a nearby chair, she slipped a hood over his head & fastened it in place. Retrieving a flogger, she gently trailed the ends over his torso, using her free hand to pinch his nipples. Jill could hear his gasps even through the hood, her eyes never left the restrained man. The flogger followed the same path again, but this time continually flailing against the pale skin, leaving a set of red stripes in it's wake. Groans could be from the hooded man, but Jill could also see his excitement, his cock engorged in the cage & a copious amount of precum glistened in the subdued lighting.

Mistress R stopped her onslaught & returned the flogger too the chair. She beckoned Jill over, "Can you assist me?" Jill reluctantly nodded & stepped towards the cross. Mistress R placed a tube of cream in her hands. "Just a light coating on the stripes, while I chat to your friends."

Jill opened the tube & placed a generous amount of the cream in the palm of her hand & started to apply it to the prone man. He flinched at her initial touch, Jill stopped immediately, "Sorry, did I hurt you?" The man shook his head, relaxing under her hands, sighing at the gentleness of her touch.

Mistress R reappeared at her side, indicating Jill should step away, she unlocked the chains & released her sub. Leading him to a large, sturdy wooden table, she removed the hood & indicated that he should take his place on the polished surface. The man carefully arranged himself face up on the table, his head in the carved dip, his arms & legs spread wide to the fixtures, ready to be restrained once more. Jill watched with a new fascination, staying close to the table, rather than returning to her friends, while Mistress R added ropes to the fittings, securing the man once more.

Jill looked at the man once more & smiled, he was older than she initial thought, but with a kind face. His eyes quickly made contact with hers, a small smile played over his lips, but quickly replaced with a blank expression before his Mistress could notice.

Once his ankles were secure Mistress R returned to the top of the table, "So I think you should thank this nice young lady for her kind ministrations. Slip off your panties & hop up on the table, I'm sure he can't wait to repay the favour." Jill looked across to where her friend sat, her eyes asking what she should do next. Rachel shrugged in silent answer, Peter nodded, encouraging her to take that next step.

Jill hands slid down to her hips, her thumbs snagging the fabric & pushed them lower until they dropped to her ankles. Taking her hand, Mistress R helped her onto the low table, adjusting her position so she was kneeling above the sub's face. "Lower yourself, let's see how good he can eat your pussy."

Jill lowered herself slowly, immediately feeling a tongue delving her moistness, OMG I'm wet from watching him being punished, Jill was shocked but excited too, pressing herself harder onto the mouth that was pleasuring her. A muffled groan from between her thighs & the tongue pushed deeper, Jill squirmed, rubbing her drenched pussy against the face below her.

Jill raised her head & looked towards her friend, but Rachel was busy, kneeling between Peter's feet, feasting on his cock. Her head bobbed up & down his hardness, his hands buried in her hair, keeping his cock deep in her warm, inviting mouth.

A smiling Mistress R moved back to the chair, retrieving the flogger she'd placed there. Returning to the table, she trailed the flogger along the torso of her sub, pinching his nipples, making him strain against the ropes. Whack, the sound startled Jill, the man below her bucked in a mixture of shock & pain, the flogger had contacted his cock. The tongue lapped faster, Whack, the flogger continued with a steady rhythm. Jill could take no more, her head tipped back & her orgasm exploded inside her.

By *orkshireBeef26Man  over a year ago

Kirkella

Mmmmm I'd Love to be licking Jill's wet Horny eager Pussy xxxx

Rotherham

[Removed by poster at 17/05/20 20:41:22]

Rotherham

If only !!!!!!

Ripley

Mmmmm. I want to meet Jill.

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

Thanks to everyone for the positive feedback..... Final part to come soon.....

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *athanM9787Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *he big dogMan  over a year ago

dublin

, ??

By *heCrowMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"The girls exited the locker room onto the landing of the club, it appeared to be much busier than when they'd initially climbed the stairs & no one was still fully dressed. Rachel headed for the stairs & descended the stairs to the bar, with Jill following close behind.

Peter was stood by the bar dressed in just his boxers, his toy bag slung nonchalantly over his shoulder, chatting to a scantily dressed petite blonde & a couple of older guys, in a similar state of dress. His attention, however, was focused on the stairs & the 2 girls descending them. He lifted his hand in greeting, beckoning them over, a huge smile covering his face. On reaching his side, Rachel dropped to her knees, her hands upturned on her thighs & head bowed. Peter's hand caressed her hair before reaching into his bag for her lead, clipping it in place.

Peter called over the barmaid, "Thirsty ladies?" Jill nodded, still slightly shocked to see her friend on her knees, Rachel risking an upward glance & a matching nod of agreement. "A white wine spritzer for you, Jill?" Jill nodded in agreement, her tongue darting out to moisten her lips in anticipation of the cool drink, she hadn't realised how thirsty she was. "& a rose wine spritzer for you," his hand wandering down to Rachel's chin, tipping her gaze upwards to meet his before placing the glass in her hands.

As the girl's sipped their drinks, Jill took the opportunity to survey the bar area again. Most of the club's visitors seemed to have vacated to area to find fun in the rooms, but a few still remained. A group of girls still danced to the _usic being played be the DJ, all now dressed in just their undies, watched by a group of guys in just boxers, their appreciation of the show evident to all.

Jill heard her name & brought her attention back to Peter & his friends. She apologised for her distraction, Peter smiled. "Are you enjoying your evening?" Jill nodded, "Ready to explore the club further? There's another set of fun rooms downstairs, if you're feeling brave enough to explore."

Jill quickly finished her drink, coughing slightly at the burn of the alcohol, before returning her glass to the bar. Peter laughed, "Eager for some more fun? I'm sure we can find some for you. Let's head downstairs." Placing Rachel's empty glass on the bar & bade farewell to his friends. A tug on the lead brought Rachel swiftly to her feet, Peter strode towards the back of the bar, guiding the girls between the tables to the basement door.

As the door swung open, the group stepped into the dimly lit stairwell. Peter led the way as they descended, striding confidently down as the girls in their heels, followed slower & more carefully. A hint of _usic could be heard, muted sounds of pleasure & the scent of arousal filled the air. Jill paused, unsure if she wanted to step further into this alien environment, but the fluttering in her pussy drove her forward.

The basement matched the rest of the club, it's black & red decor wouldn't be called subtle by anyone's standards. As the girls followed Peter, Jill noticed some additions to this floor, cages of various sizes & shapes adorned the corridor. At this point in the evening, they appeared to be empty, except one at the far end of the corridor, where a shadow of a figure resided. Like the upstairs, the corridor was flanked by a selection of rooms, all with windows like the ones on the upper floor. A few people were milling around, pausing by the occupied cage, observing at the unfortunate soul inside.

Peter was greeted by most of the people they passed as they walked along the corridor, the men shook his hand but the reaction from the women varied from flinging their arms around his neck & kissing him deeply to observing him shyly, with head bowed.

As they approached the occupied cage, a figure stepped from the shadows, greeting Peter with a huge smile. "Ah Mistress R, I wondered if you would be here tonight, is this one of your subs having a time out?" Peter's hand indicated the occupied cage. "Yes I'm afraid so, but he's learning fast, aren't you sub?" "Yes Mistress," "Maybe you'd like to show these nice young ladies what you've learnt so far?" The sub nodded quickly, careful not to lift his head high enough to make eye contact, "Yes Mistress, if it pleases you, Mistress."

Mistress R unlocked the cage, attached a lead to her sub's collar & strode briskly purposely down the corridor, dragging the unfortunate guy in her wake. Peter & the girls followed, taking their place on a sofa inside the room, watching as the sub was blindfolded & chained to a cross in the room.

Jill looked astounded as the guy stood, naked save for a metal contraption encasing his cock & a red satin ribbon around his balls, waiting silently. The thought of a man taking the kind of punishment she knew she was about to witness was incompressible to her, but he was obviously there of his own volition & made no attempt to resist, despite the audience.

"So let's start with you telling these nice young ladies why you're here?" "I'm here because I'm disobedient & disrespected my Mistress." "Good sub. Do you accept whatever punishment your Mistress decides you deserve?" "Yes Mistress. This sub knows you have his best interests at heart."

Mistress R wandered over to the table & removed some items from her bag, returning to the sub chained to the cross. Placing the items on a nearby chair, she slipped a hood over his head & fastened it in place. Retrieving a flogger, she gently trailed the ends over his torso, using her free hand to pinch his nipples. Jill could hear his gasps even through the hood, her eyes never left the restrained man. The flogger followed the same path again, but this time continually flailing against the pale skin, leaving a set of red stripes in it's wake. Groans could be from the hooded man, but Jill could also see his excitement, his cock engorged in the cage & a copious amount of precum glistened in the subdued lighting.

Mistress R stopped her onslaught & returned the flogger too the chair. She beckoned Jill over, "Can you assist me?" Jill reluctantly nodded & stepped towards the cross. Mistress R placed a tube of cream in her hands. "Just a light coating on the stripes, while I chat to your friends."

Jill opened the tube & placed a generous amount of the cream in the palm of her hand & started to apply it to the prone man. He flinched at her initial touch, Jill stopped immediately, "Sorry, did I hurt you?" The man shook his head, relaxing under her hands, sighing at the gentleness of her touch.

Mistress R reappeared at her side, indicating Jill should step away, she unlocked the chains & released her sub. Leading him to a large, sturdy wooden table, she removed the hood & indicated that he should take his place on the polished surface. The man carefully arranged himself face up on the table, his head in the carved dip, his arms & legs spread wide to the fixtures, ready to be restrained once more. Jill watched with a new fascination, staying close to the table, rather than returning to her friends, while Mistress R added ropes to the fittings, securing the man once more.

Jill looked at the man once more & smiled, he was older than she initial thought, but with a kind face. His eyes quickly made contact with hers, a small smile played over his lips, but quickly replaced with a blank expression before his Mistress could notice.

Once his ankles were secure Mistress R returned to the top of the table, "So I think you should thank this nice young lady for her kind ministrations. Slip off your panties & hop up on the table, I'm sure he can't wait to repay the favour." Jill looked across to where her friend sat, her eyes asking what she should do next. Rachel shrugged in silent answer, Peter nodded, encouraging her to take that next step.

Jill hands slid down to her hips, her thumbs snagging the fabric & pushed them lower until they dropped to her ankles. Taking her hand, Mistress R helped her onto the low table, adjusting her position so she was kneeling above the sub's face. "Lower yourself, let's see how good he can eat your pussy."

Jill lowered herself slowly, immediately feeling a tongue delving her moistness, OMG I'm wet from watching him being punished, Jill was shocked but excited too, pressing herself harder onto the mouth that was pleasuring her. A muffled groan from between her thighs & the tongue pushed deeper, Jill squirmed, rubbing her drenched pussy against the face below her

Jill raised her head & looked towards her friend, but Rachel was busy, kneeling between Peter's feet, feasting on his cock. Her head bobbed up & down his hardness, his hands buried in her hair, keeping his cock deep in her warm, inviting mouth.

A smiling Mistress R moved back to the chair, retrieving the flogger she'd placed there. Returning to the table, she trailed the flogger along the torso of her sub, pinching his nipples, making him strain against the ropes. Whack, the sound startled Jill, the man below her bucked in a mixture of shock & pain, the flogger had contacted his cock. The tongue lapped faster, Whack, the flogger continued with a steady rhythm. Jill could take no more, her head tipped back & her orgasm exploded inside her.

"

Can't wait to read this to a novice lady friend of mine to see her reaction?

"

Can't wait to read this to a novice lady friend of mine to see her reaction? "

Hope she enjoys it..... Hope to finish the final part at the weekend.....

Can’t wait to see how it ended up for Rachel and Jill

st helens

By *an_WoodMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Hot club visit reminder of future fun

Blackburn

[Removed by poster at 24/05/20 05:52:23]

Blackburn

all over

Great story can’t wait for the next bit

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

So final part is awaiting proof reading..... Fingers crossed it should be posted 2moz.....

worksop ish

sounds fun

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Brilliantly written

Jill opened her eyes & the room slowly came back into focus. A group of people were watching from the doorway & even more people were watching through the 1 way window. Jill blushed. Rachel scurried over & helped her friend from the table, pausing to thank Mistress R & her sub before vanishing through the crowd to the nearby locker room. Peter followed, taking the locker key from Rachel, he headed upstairs to collect the girl's belongings.

Jill looked at her reflection in the mirror, her flushed face gazed back at her, she smiled. A brunette head appeared in the reflection beside her, "Come on, slow coach, let's get you cleaned up & back out there. There's loads of guys dying to meet you." Rachel tossed her friend a towel & set the shower running, Jill scooped up her hair, wrapping the towel around it, she stepped into the steamy torrent.

Rachel sat on a stool by a mirror & looked at her reflection, her hair was a tangled mess & her lipstick non existent, silvery trails of dried cum decorated her cheeks. Most of her scarlet lipstick now decorated the base of Peter's cock. She blushed at the thought, remembering how his cock felt in her mouth, so hard from the added stimulation the scene in the dungeon had caused. She couldn't wait to have him inside her again. But she knew she'd have to earn that right.

A knock on the door interrupted her thoughts, Peter stood in the door, entering quickly & closing the door behind him. In his hands, he held the girl's clothes, still as neatly folded as Rachel had left them. Peter heard a gasp, turned swiftly around, to see Jill exiting the shower. Her gasp turned into a smile, seeing her belonging in his hand, 'Sorry, did I startle you? I'll put your things in a locker down here for you. There's a stack of towelling robes in the basket there," he indicated to a large laundry basket in the corner of the room. "Help yourself to one & I'll meet you in the Red room at the end of the corridor when you're both ready."

Make-up reapplied & hair styled back into a degree of calm, the girls once again went in search of Peter, Jill wearing just a white towelling robe & Rachel in her red undies. As the girls walk along the corridor, Jill paused by the dungeon room window. Mistress R was still there with her sub, another girl was sat astride his head, but now there was a wand vibrating away beneath the cock cage, his body shaking as he fought the urge to cum. Mistress R stood by his side, crop in hand, ready to punish any misdemeanours.

The girls continued along the corridor, finally reaching the end where Peter waited, chatting with a small group of guys. Taller than the guys around him, he radiated an air of authority, even in his state of undress. He paused his conversation as the girls arrived at his side. "So Jill, what else can we offer as entertainment tonight?" Jill shrugged, "I think Drew & his friends would like to entertain you for a while, if you'd like?" Jill looked at the guys, a good looking bunch, she thought, a glance downwards confirmed they were definitely eager for her to say yes. Jill nodded, "In here then," Peter guided her into the very last room on the corridor. This must be the Red room he mentioned earlier, thought Jill. The whole room was painted in shades of red, from vivid scarlet to deep, almost plum colours. A huge quarter circle bed filled the corner, with room for a large group of people, a mirror above reflected the red walls along with the occupants of the bed. Instead of a voyeur's window, a window shaped section of wall was missing, making a perfect viewpoint for spectators, but in this room you could actually see who watched you too.

Drew & his friends entered the room, Jill followed, beckoning Rachel & Peter to join her. Peter settled in a comfortable chair by the bed, indicating for Rachel to kneel by his feet, his hand caressing her hair, her cheek rested against his leg. Jill removed the towelling robe, revealing her nakedness beneath, tossing it onto an empty chair before turning to face the guys. The guys were inelegantly removing their boxer shorts, hard cocks springing free of their fabric prisons & a selection of condoms were placed on a nearly table. Jill gulped at the array, there did seem to be an excessive amount.

Jill stood silently in the centre of the room, naked, unsure of what to do next. Her eyes were on the selection of cocks on display, various sizes & girths, but all rock hard & pointing her way. She smiled. Drew seemed to be the leader & was the first to step forward, waiting for a nod of approval from Jill before reaching out to touch her breasts. His hands were soft, but his touch was firm & arousing, cupping the pliant flesh before skimming over to her nipples. His head followed, kissing the soft skin & engulfing their hardened pink tips with his mouth. Jill closed her eyes & shuddered.

Another pair of hands joined the first, this pair started by cupping her ass cheeks, moving around to her hips & heading down to the juncture of the thighs, as his mouth kissed it's way up her spine to her ear. "Hi, I'm Stuart ." he whispered, "I think we're gonna have some fun this evening." A hard cock was now pressed against her lower back, it's sticky ooze covering her skin. The fingers found her already wet, "Oh yes, you're so ready to be fucked." Jill nodded in agreement, "Yes please, I really need your hard cock. Fuck me," there was nothing more she wanted at that moment than to be filled with hard cock.

Stuart tapped Drew on the arm & pointed at the bed, "Let's get her on there, there's plenty of room for us all. I really need to get this inside her." While Jill made herself comfortable on the bed, the other 2 guys quickly introduced themselves, Andy & George seemed shier then the others but eagerly followed their lead. A handful of condoms were deposited on the bed & Stuart efficiently rolled one down his stiff cock before entering Jill's tight pussy with a groan, she felt so good. Drew & George took a breast each, a mixture of tongue & teeth making Jill wriggle. Turning her head towards him, Andy slowly fed his cock into Jill's hot & welcoming mouth, matching his rhythm to the cock in her pussy. Adjusting his position, Drew placed Jill's hand on his cock, George followed his lead & Jill was soon sliding her hand along their hard cocks.

Rachel sat patiently by Peter's feet, watching her friend getting fucked in turn by the 4 guys, the pile of used condoms grew bigger, as they changed places once more. The guys had filled at least one condom with their cum, but a few minutes in Jill's hands & mouth revived them to continue. The room smelled of sex, Jill's thighs were soaking with the juice running from her pussy, adding to the already heady scent in the room, as Jill shuddered to yet another explosive orgasm. Rachel was amazed by the sight, she hadn't realised he friend had such a high capacity for sex.

Peter's hand on her shoulder startled Rachel from the thoughts of her friend, "I think it's time for your friend to be "baptised" into the Blue Light Club family." Rachel nodded," I think she'll fit in here perfectly. Do you want to gather everyone together?" Rachel rose to her feet & wandered over to the door, her eyes not leaving the mass of bodies on the bed. By the light switch was an extra button, shielded from stray hands by a clear plastic flap, the words "CALL" in white lettering made an obscure addition. Rachel lifted the flap & firmly pressed the button, the watching crowd grew more excited, "Baptism," the crowd murmured, hands rubbing cocks even harder, preparing for the call to action.

A red light flashed behind the bar, Anna smiled, she loved watching a the new girl getting baptised. She grabbed a bag from under the bar & scurried over to the main door, sticking her head through, "Jim, lock up & come upstairs, it's baptism time." Jim smiled, he was hoping for a baptism tonight, he rubbed his hand over the huge bulge at his groin, he was definitely ready. Shutting & locking the doors seemed to take forever but he knew the boss wouldn't start without him, it wasn't the best paid job but it had it's perks.

Jim followed Anna upstairs & along the crowded corridor. He counted about 20 guys, all ready to assist in the welcoming of a new club member. A group of ladies, including Mistress R with her sub kneeling at her feet, stood by the viewing point, eager to watch the proceedings. As the guys paused, ready to change places, Peter signalled to Drew to stop. Drew frowned, but then noticed Anna clutching the bag. "Stop now, guys. We're gonna welcome Jill to the club in the traditional way."

A bemused Jill sat up on the bed, naked, unsure of why the guys had stopped or what was about to happen. "Peter, why have they stopped? I just need to be fucked. Please....?" Peter stood up & walked over to the bed, "Don't be worried, it's just time your official club initiation. I'm sure from what I've seen so far tonight, you'll pass with flying colours. Are you ready to join the Blue Light Club family?" Jill nodded, "Yes, this place is perfect." "Good. This won't take long."

It looked like everyone in the club had gathered at the Red room, even Anna & Jim were even there. Anna pulled a plastic sheet from the bag, opened it up & spread it in the floor, assisted by Jim. Jill frowned, looking to her friend & Peter for some kind of explanation. "Kneel on the sheet & face the window," instructed Peter, "Hands behind your back & mouth open at all times." Peter turned to the waiting crowd, "This is Jill & she wants to be a full time member of the Blue Light Club. Who wants to be the first person to welcome her?"

Drew stepped forward, "Master Peter, can I have the honour?" "Of course," Peter stepped back & Drew stepped forward. Jill looked up at him, mouth agape, watching as he stroked his hard cock, waiting for the inevitable stream of cum but still gasped as the sticky mess hit her upturned face. Fighting the urge to move her hands to scoop the delicious deposit into her mouth, she used her tongue to remove as much as she could.

As Drew stepped away, two more cocks took his place, it was the guys she'd fucked upstairs & she realised she didn't even know their names. They quickly spurting over her face & filled her open mouth. Struggling to swallow the copious liquid, she realised she was now surrounded, a sea of cocks filled her vision. One by one the guys left their loads on her upturned face, it dripped from her chin onto her breasts, trickling down to her tummy. Jim the doorman was the last guy to deposit his huge load, ignoring her face & covering her pert breasts instead, Jill sighed, this night would change her life forever & she'd never forget it........

Prologue

Rachel had the Monday morning blues, she sat at her computer & though her eyes appeared focused on the words displayed there, her mind had drifted off elsewhere. She was so horny & really needed a good hard fucking. Absentmindedly her hand drifted up to her throat, to the metal band that encircled it, her fingers toying with the engraved disc hanging there. She smiled. The mobile phone on her desk buzzed into life, her hand automatically reaching to silence it, her finger accepting the call with barely glance at the screen. "Hi, it's Rachel," "Who owns you, sub?" a male voice asked. "You do, Sir," "Good. I've a task for you. Membership numbers have dropped at my club & the guys are saying there's not enough single girls there. Your task is to find new female members, bring them to the club & introduce them to the scene. Your task will be considered successful when each one get fucked by a total stranger & begs for more. If the girl you bring leaves untouched, you will be punished for your bad choice, for each successful introduction, you will receive a reward. Do you accept the challenge?" " Yes Sir." " Good girl, I'll see you Saturday night with your first choice, don't be late." The phone fell silent in her hand as he ended the call.

Rachel looked at the phone screen, his name still glowing on the screen, Master Peter. Rachel smiled, reached into her bag & pulled out her phone book - who would she take first.....?

Rotherham

Very good but maybe you shouldn't finish there lol

Oooooooh

By *ddcoolnamelaterMan  over a year ago

Donegal

This is my favourite story on here. Truly captivating

st helens

Ripley

Fab story. Gets me horny every time.

[Removed by poster at 31/05/20 10:45:57]

"Fab story. Gets me horny every time."

glad u like it.....

Wonderfully written

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Wow...just read from start to finish, and now rather horny! Lol Great story!

"Wow...just read from start to finish, and now rather horny! Lol Great story!"

Glad u liked it.... Suggestions welcome for a new story.....

By *romsgroveguy86Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Please continue

Great read, enjoyed it from start to finish. Xx

"Wow...just read from start to finish, and now rather horny! Lol Great story!

Glad u liked it.... Suggestions welcome for a new story..... "

How about a story that includes you and Sweet n Curvy?

Aberdeenshire

"How about a story that includes you and Sweet n Curvy? "

Oi Jakeyblueeyes, that's rather a naughty suggestion! Perhaps not eh lol

"How about a story that includes you and Sweet n Curvy?

Oi Jakeyblueeyes, that's rather a naughty suggestion! Perhaps not eh lol "

My senses are telling me you'd rather love it, gorgeous photos btw

worksop ish

glad be part of it

Think I have a new scenario for a follow up.... Blue Light Club - Lost Property..... Watch this space.....

By *ostinstokeMan  over a year ago

tean

Brilliant, look forward to the next story

Aberdeenshire

"How about a story that includes you and Sweet n Curvy?

Oi Jakeyblueeyes, that's rather a naughty suggestion! Perhaps not eh lol

My senses are telling me you'd rather love it, gorgeous photos btw "

Haha, you keep your senses in check! And thank you for the compliment

By *astOrdersMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire

Enjoyed every word, you have a talent for this. More please x

Just a quick question to everyone who's read my story..... Which of the 3 ladies is yr favourite...? Which would u most like to meet...

Thanks in advance.... X

"Just a quick question to everyone who's read my story..... Which of the 3 ladies is yr favourite...? Which would u most like to meet...

Thanks in advance.... X

"

Jill i liked x

"Just a quick question to everyone who's read my story..... Which of the 3 ladies is yr favourite...? Which would u most like to meet...

Thanks in advance.... X

Jill i liked x"

Thanks in advance.... X

"

I'd love to meet all 3 but if I picked one it would probably be Mistress R

Thanks in advance.... X

I'd love to meet all 3 but if I picked one it would probably be Mistress R"

Aberdeenshire

Thanks in advance.... X

Which if any of the 3 do you feel is closest to you

I'd love to meet all 3 but if I picked one it would probably be Mistress R

"

Bloody brilliant so where is this club again lol

"Bloody brilliant so where is this club again lol "

All in my mind I'm afraid..... Have u read my follow up story too...? Its called Blue Light Club - Lost Property.... U can search for it or find it be using the arrow by my name in forum.... Enjoy......

Now that is a great start to a story. Sounds like Rachel and her friends are going to have a lot of fun

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

By *otts2019Man  over a year ago

Eastwood

Great story

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By *oucumfirst69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Hi all

By *oucumfirst69Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Been to clubs few time no dreams tho

all over

I’ll have to read lost property now

By *hazndave1Man 44 weeks ago

wallasey

Jill for me as I liked her innocence at first then her eagerness to try everything! Great writing OP.

By *ottodot123Couple 44 weeks ago

Gillingham

Oh wow. What a story and what an awesome twist in the prologue!!!

Thank you OP

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Amazing

By (user no longer on site) 44 weeks ago

Amazing

By (user no longer on site) OP    35 weeks ago

Glad everyone seems to like my stories..... anyone got ideas for a new one...?

By *d4fun73Man 35 weeks ago

Shipley

"Glad everyone seems to like my stories..... anyone got ideas for a new one...?"

The club that was based on has closed down

By *cubasexMan 35 weeks ago

Dudley

By *eterpervisMan 35 weeks ago

coming up for a visit

By *j47Man 35 weeks ago

limerick

By *he-ProfessorMan 35 weeks ago