FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 3: 10 inch teacher

Part 3: 10 inch teacher

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *herryblossom_BJ OP   Woman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

KIK notification pinged

"Are you going to just keep me waiting Jasmine? This is how much I want you.. Right now. Here" Tom sends me a video of him stroking his big 10 inch cock. The whole screen is filled with his manhood. The camera moves away to reveal his heavy smooth sacs, bulging with hot cum. Then he grunts out shot messy white creamy cum, spattering all across the screen. It drips slowly down the screen. I stuck my tongue out, imaging the creamy cum on my face and tongue, lapping it up like a kitten lapping cream. Yes please, his cum tasted sweet.

I put the phone down beside me, still in view of his cock on the screen. I wet my middle finger with my wide tongue and began to caress my clit, day dreaming about Tom's mouth sucking and pulling it gently. I pushed two fingers in my swollen warm pussy, pushing in and out, my other fingers flicked the clit, legs spread wide, back arched back. I gasped as I orgasmed, glancing over at the video still of Tom's messy helmet. Imaging it inside me. I miss Tom's cock so much, it broke my heart when he left me all them months ago. Every time he contacts me, my heart breaks again. I should really block his number. But he's used different numbers to call me. Maybe I should change my number? Get him totally out of my head.

Shit, I meant to be getting ready for Tinh's graduation ball. This prestigious end of degree course for meds undergraduate was at Christchurch University college in Oxford. I was invited as a guest to attend and here I am busy wanking.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So hard to resist Tom and his big cock

A size queen can’t change her spots

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Just curious to know how many people want to read more of this story and believe the story line?

By *avemattMan  over a year ago

bournemouth

Yes please how do I bookmark this

By *ynapticnerveMan  over a year ago

S east Tx

Yes More Please. I was hoping there would have been more to the story already

Following

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yes please how do I bookmark this "

I would love to know how to book mark my story as I keep losing it

Newtownards

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I try to write more next week

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"A size queen can’t change her spots "
hahaha

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yes More Please. I was hoping there would have been more to the story already "

Yes search in forum for part 1 and 2 using key word teacher as unfortunately I varied the title abit. Tbh I need a better title

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific, looking forward to more of this x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Terrific, looking forward to more of this x "

Help changing the title or keep it as it is?

Kettering

I'd keep it the same as I know what I'm looking for when I scan the threads..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"I'd keep it the same as I know what I'm looking for when I scan the threads.. "

True but I want to rewrite this story into a novel. So need a new name

Kettering

"I'd keep it the same as I know what I'm looking for when I scan the threads..

True but I want to rewrite this story into a novel. So need a new name "

Ah then yes probably something else... perhaps use your name in the title.. the adventures of jasmine or something like that

Yess! Keep on posting, please! I absolutely love this story xx

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I am now standing here, admiring the gigantuous freshly cut lawned courtyard of Christchurch college. Surrounding us was this breath taking Venetian Gothic style, distinctive golden stoned buildings that defines the city of Oxford. I love being in here. Especially now I been invited to a graduation ball. It was an absolute honour thanks to Tinh for inviting me. I hoped I am dressed for the part, in my full length pillar box red crushed velvet slinky body hugging dress, long slit down the side, revealing my smooth tanned toned legs, soft leather black stilletos with ankle ties to complete the look. Simple small pearl tight fitted necklace with matching earrings. My make up was on point tonight matching pillar box matt red lipstick and smokey chocolate brown eyes. I felt like a million dollar James Bond girl.

There, on the lawn, in front of orderly scattered round dining tables was a large stage, kitted with beaming stage lights and speakers. We were fortunate to have live entertainment tonight. After we ate a delicious 5 course meal and done toasting with champagne. We had the pleasure of listening to a great Belarusian Tenor called Vasili Karpiak, singing beautifully 'Nussan Dorma'.. As his voice bellowed through the crowd, I squeezed Tinh's hand as an small token of appreciation. This young sexy Thai guy was absolutely amazing individual. It was such a fairytale setting here at Christ church. Knowing great writers like Lewis Carroll attended this prestigious college. I was on cloud nine, this evening couldn't get any better, right?

I kissed Tinh on the forehead "I'm just going to the ladies and getting a drink at the bar. Would you like me to bring you back a drink? “

Tinh replied "Double Gin with ice and slice of lime hun"

So, I swiftly make my way through the tables full of merry guys and girls relieved to pass their exams and was excited to see what their future hold. Most hope to be top surgeons, medical directors or own their own hospitals. The class of the elite was here, I was just a mere mortal, I graduated from Oxford Brooks University many moons ago as a LD nurse.

Even with class divide, there's always queues outside the female toilets. Waiting in the queue, I turned to look behind me, scanning the corridor where the film Harry Potter was located in, a silhouette of a young handsome man was standing there, holding a champagne flute and in deep conversation with a guy, also in black dinner tuxedo. He quickly glanced my direction and our eyes briefly locked for afew seconds. His eyes burned through mine. It felt like a minute not seconds. My heart skipped a beat. I hurriedly turned to face the direction of the queue again. A young woman in front of me in a little intoxicated voice, giggling about her boyfriend wanting a threesome with her house mate. They agreed it be a great send off after graduation. I glanced back again and the handsome stranger had gone out of sight. I scanned around, hoping he was nearer so I could see the colour of his eyes but no, he disappeared... Shame.

I am now leaning against the make shift bar in one of the study rooms, in Tom quad, trying to get the barman's attention. I was getting impatient. As I try to wave my £20 note at him to get his attention, I felt someone's eyes were burning in the back of my dress. This slinky crushed velvet red dress was exposing my naked back. I could feel their eyes burning on it like sun bathing naked on a hot summer's day. I could hear a soft Welsh accent saying "Would you like me to help you? “ A young man, in a black tuxedo, I suspect no older than twenty two years old, about six foot in height, stocky with very short mousy blond hair and these piercing pale blue eyes. He looked like a Welsh rugby player. I had on a big Cheshire grin and thought "wonder if he will look just as good naked?"

Newtownards

weston super mare

harrogate

st helens

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Yeah, sure, it's taking ages to get served" I put my £20 note away and this handsome stranger, leans over the bar. His chest briefly touches my shoulder. My pussy tingles as there's rush of uncontrollable feelings across my whole body. His body presses harder against mine as he leans in more. He raises his hand and smiles at the barman, the barman acknowledges him and is now standing in front of us. He glares at me then smiles at this handsome stranger who's just so close to me right now.

"This lady would like a drink"

They both turn to stare at me. I was in a daze.

"Um, Double gin with ice and lime... Double vodka and with ice... Thank you"

The stranger paid for my drinks and his, glass of house champagne. We left the busy bar and I just naturally followed him down the arched corridor of the building. He stopped.

"May I ask which drink is yours?

“Vodka and . It's the only alcohol I can drink alot without getting a headache next morning. Thanks for getting these so quickly. Do they know you or something?“

" Yes they do, more like they know my father. He's one of the senior lecturers at Christ church college. Today, I am celebrating the completion of my doctorate. What about you? “

“I'm a guest.. of someone receiving their masters in Oncology... . It's such a beautiful university. I often past this building on my bicycle and had numerous picnics on the lawns. But this is my first time inside... " before I could finish my sentence, this handsome stranger took the glass of gin and placed it on the floor. He moved closer to me. His eyes wandered from mine further down, scanning my breasts through my velvet dress to my groin. His stares burned through me. I started to feel hot and uncomfortable by the presence of this handsome stranger. I wonder if he's the same guy I locked eyes whilst queuing for the toilets. He raised his champagne flute

"Let's toast to success and achievement. May our futures be bright".

Our glasses clanged but our eyes stayed locked as we sipped. I bite my lip gently as I lowered my glass and looked up at him. Our eyes wouldn't leave each other. He moved closer to me.

"I love Vasace Diamond rose, it makes a woman look and smell very... Very sexy" he leaned in a took a long sniff of my long black hair. His face moved up and down along my hair. I looked down at his groin. It was a perfect bulge. I started imaging what it be like to hold it. What he would be like to kiss...

"I got to get back to my date. It's been lovely to meet you but I now must dash.." I tried to move past him, picked up the glass of Gin for Tinh, who is probably wondering where the hell I am, as I was about to leave, his soft big hands grabbed my wrist gently.

"But I don't even know your name yet... "

"Jasmine... Lovely to meet you but I really need to go now"

"Please.. Pass me your phone? I would love to keep in touch, if you don't mind? " he held out his hand. I was shocked and totally aroused this handsome stranger wanting my number. I automatically passed my phone to him. He punched in the numbers and saved it under the name 'Alex'. Then I rushed off.

I was back with Tinh, he was too busy laughing and chatting to his friends on our table to even notice me. So my mind wander off, thinking about the very short encounter with this handsome Welsh rugby player called Alex. Who I now have his number... I sneakingly sent him quick text. "Where are you?"

Whatsapp text reply "Where you left me.. Waiting for you to return"

Wow, do I believe him? Is he really been waiting for my return? He knew I was with someone. Is this a test? I'm going to fail miserably. I tapped Tinh on the arm to get his attention.

"Hun, I'm just popping to the toilets. It might take a while as the queues are long. See you in abit"

Tinh just smiled briefly at me and carried on chatting to his friends. I didn't feel too guilty finding this Alex. I went down the corridor like he suggested. There he was, two champagne glasses in his hands. My body felt like from all the vodka and champagne I have been drinking all night. He hands over the glass.

"Toast to our new friendship. May it be a very... very fruitful one" Alex drank the fizzy champagne very quickly like he was in a rush. He nodded his head to suggest I did the same. The effervescent liquid flowed down my throat. I dribbled. Alex swiftly, wiped it off gently with a handkerchief kept in his pocket. He pressed the fabric against my lips. I bite it and I moved in closer to him. Alex began to stroke my hair and cupped my face.

"If you were my plus one, I would never let you out of my sight. As you just don't know what competition awaits" Alex said breathlessly, with a cute grin, as he studies every curve of my body. I put my hand against his chest. The soft silk cotton shirt felt so nice. Especially his large pecs underneath. My hand felt warm against his body.

"All I want to do right now... Is kiss you" begged Alex. Our magnetic connection was strong. I lent in to kiss his lips. He pulled me right in with his big strong arms and returned my kisses with seductive big warm tongue swirling around mine. This kiss was making my pussy ache for this stranger. I never felt like this before with any man. Not even with Tom.

Alex was caressing my bottom as we kissed. His hand slid in between the cheeks of my buttocks, almost touching the base of my pussy. My natural reaction was to grab his bulge. I did. It felt divine. So plump and big. I gripped his bulge firmly as we continued to kiss. I groaned with delight and he pulled his body closer to mine, his large firm thighs were in between mine. It was like we were fucking, but not really. Dry hump fucking? What ever was going on, it was intense. I don't know whether it was because I was so intoxicated with alcohol, allowing this gorgeous man to kiss and caress me. I wanted desperately now to fuck him.

"Jasmine?" Shit, that's Tinh's voice I could hear from a distance. I pulled away from Alex "I call you soon" and ran off to find Tinh.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

It's now been over three weeks since that magical night at Christ church college. I met the most seductive man ever: an very intelligent Welsh rugby player called Alex and then had great sex with Tinh afterwards. He felt guilty spending too much time chatting to his high brow friends. I felt left out but the passionate kiss with Alex definitely made up for it. I wished I went home with Alex that night. But his big bulge of his got me super horny for Tinh.

Alex and I would text each other frequently, every day. Describing how he would love to be my sex slave, his girthy curved cock and the clothes he would wear if we had a hot steamy sex session. I think I was getting abit carried away with my newly found infatuation for this hot Ecologist with a PHD in true seduction. I had to have him, so much I totally forgot to keep in touch with Tinh...

WhatsApp notification pinged

"Hey babes, you have been quiet since graduation party. Hope I didn't upset you too much? My rock hard cock misses your asian pussy. You want to meet up and play with my cock? “ Tinh.

" Hey, sorry, just been super busy. Let me get back to you with a date hun" Sent. I flung my phone beside me and closed my eyes. I had visions of Alex's bulky body naked, tied to a chair, his rock hard cock was exposed. I teased it with my feathers...

WhatsApp notification pinged

"Saturday. Please say you will be free Saturday Mistress? " Alex texted.

"Yes my play toy. Meet me at Oxford Spires Hotel on Abingdon road. Don't be late and be ready... Evil face emoji"

The drive way to Oxford Spires hotel was long and cobbled. I parked up, grabbed my small suitcase and entered the hotel. Alex was sitting on one of the sofas in the reception. The hotel entrance was an open plan, cosy, typical modern countryside decorated space with high ceiling. I loved coming here to just get a coffee and study in their lounge. I sat beside Alex, wearing my full length woollen mottled grey coat, only revealing my black knee high boots and black lace stockings. My long black hair is to one side. Pillar box red lipstick and smokey purple eyes. I looked like I meant business. Serious business of dominating this sexy creature called Alex.

"You look stunning mistress. So stunning tonight" Alex said breathlessly with his sweet Welsh accent as his eyes glazed at me head to toe.

"I want you to be a good boy... or you be punished badly by your mistress"

We enter this large modern luxurious hotel room, with large patio windows over looking the meandering river Thames and their massive well maintained lawn. Bright cobalt blue arm chairs are located by the window. I opened my suitcase to reveal leather restraints. I finally got my toyboy sex slave. My fantasy is now becoming true. I hope he is just attractive naked than with his clothes on?

I sit in one of the armchairs, my long coat is unbuttoned to reveal me in a pink and black satin corset. I have my eight tail leather whip in my hand. My legs are crossed.

"Strip my sex slave."

Alex was 22 years my junior. He was 24 years old, used to play in his local Welsh rugby team and now was stripping off slowly in front of me. My clit started to swell as I watched this young stud with amazingly toned muscular body strip seductively. He had very fine mousy coloured body hair. Muscle definitions on his body were super seductive. I wanted to cut the chase and start fucking him right now. But no, a good mistress waits.

"Turn around"

Alex turns to reveal his pert round bottom.

"Bend over slowly..." I bite my bottom lip, my pussy was throbbing and moist as Alex slowly bends over to reveal his firm round ball sacs and big soft helmet between his legs. Oh my, what a sight.

"Get on that bed. All fours.... Now! “ I ordered. Alex was naked, on all fours, ready for my next instruction.

I positioned cuff restraints on his wrists and ankles. I took a scarf and a length of thin beige rope.

" Stand to attention.. Now! “

I watched Alex's soft cock begin to grow and fill up. It grew quick into a beautiful fat girthy curved cock. It was super smooth skin with afew veins exposed. His helmet was the delight. Massive smooth silky pink helmet. It dripped with precum as I tied the base and balls with a silky red scarf then tightened with the rope, making his ball sacs look tight and round. He had no pubic hair.

"Good boy" I tied one third of his fat rock hard cock with scarf and rope, accentuating his juicy helmet.

"Your mistress will now milk you. If you are naughty, you will be punished. Understand slave? “

“Yes mistress...mistress Jasmine. I will be a good boy for you" replied Alex in a soft and meak but very sexy Welsh accent.

I slapped his firm round smooth butt with my whip. He arched up as I placed he satin black eye mask over his eyes.

"Good boy"

I began to tease his helmet, squeezing his precum out and making Alex lick my fingers. His hard cock felt so good in my hand. I moved it up and down the shaft, softly then firmly, but always slowly. Alex was breathing slow and heavy. Ever time I caressed the base of his helmet with my thumb in a circular motion, he would breathe heavier then groan quietly.

I couldn't wait to put his cock in my mouth but i resisted. I ran the whip along his smooth firm muscular body. Playing attention to the base of his back and around the crack. Sliding the tails up and down in his crack then pressing on his anus, giving his balls a firm squeeze at the same time. This send Alex wild and more precum dripped from his jap eye. His helmet looked so shiny from this angle. I gently bite and licked his body from head to toe as he's chained up in restraints and blind folded. I put my breasts into his face and massaged his really short head of hair.

"Lick and bite my nipples slave"

I offered each of my breast to Alex's mouth to sucked and nibble each of my hard erected nipples. This made me wet. My nipples were so sensitive, I think I could orgasm with just boob play. I squeezed my breasts hard with my hand and placed my other hand on my throbbing pussy peaking through my crotchless satin pink knickers. Alex took big long licks up and down my firm breasts, flicking the nipples as he passes them. I push two fingers into my moist swollen pussy, as he licks my breasts. Oh this felt so good. I havent even had sex with this man and I think I'm going to cum... I grunt and pant as I orgasm from fingering my pussy with Alex blindfolded licking my breasts. I wanted more of him. I want him to service me all night. Now back to his big fat cock...

harrogate

Lucky boy

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Lucky boy"

He's going to get more teasing... But there's a twist... Like always...

By *wFunGuy4YouMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

Do like a good twist

Kettering

Wow so horny

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Two weeks later, I get a whatapp message from Tinh.

"I miss hearing from you. Would you like to meet up again? We could do a double date. It will be fun! “

“Erm, ok. When?"

“7 pm, next Friday at MalMaison"

"OK. See you then"

I am standing on a long stone paved path, in front of MalMaison, a stunning hotel right in the heart of Oxford city centre, a former prison now turned in a sophisticated boutique hotel with a stunning Castle architectural front entrance. This place was full of interesting history and made a great venue for dinner. Tinh always had impeccable taste in restaurants.

I was wearing crushed velvet blue knee length body hugging dress, heart shaped neck with spaghetti straps. Over my shoulders is a mink coloured faux fur shawl and black pvc stilettoes to match. I wanted to make a great impression to Tinh, who by the way, I haven't had sex for a month, and his ex house mate from Oxford. However, he did mention how handsome his friend and his date was.

I saw Tinh walked through the tall clear doors to greet me. We hugged and kissed each other our hello. Then he lead me down the narrow flight of stairs, situated on the left hand side of the hotel, into this cozy cellar room. Chez Mal restaurant was in this softly lit amber/warm yellow lighting, slate grey leather backed chairs with oak wooden tables, all very well decorated. A fairly tall well built guy with short mousy hair stood at the bar across us. He's in deep conversation with a very small Japanese looking woman who is wearing white silk blouse, blue denim jeans, black ankle boots with kitten heels.

Tinh went over to the couple at the bar, tapped him on the shoulder and this muscular guy turned around. So did the asian woman who had a stern smile on her face... My mouth just dropped... It just couldn't be. I mean, we were only one hour ago, sending each other provocative videos and texts. We were obsessed with each others mind and bodies .... Here he now stood with his arms around another woman, someone who looked abit like me but just wasn't the same as me. She had shorter thicker hair. She was very slim with small frame and a killer stern expression on her face. She just wasn't like me.

"David, please let me introduce to you the beautiful Jasmine. This is the wonderful lady I been seeing for several months....Jasmine, this is David, he was my house mate at college ... And his... " Tinh announced..

"Aika... I am Aika, Alex's finance" the Japanese woman lowered her head to bow.

My mouth remained dropped. I stood there stunned. My mind was racing, flashing back to exchanging filthy messages, videos, night at Spires hotel where I chained him up on all fours, milking his restrained hard cock, our first passionate kiss under the beautiful sand coloured arches of Christ Church college... My heart just broke into pieces knowing my ideal sex partner Alex is going to be a married man. He lied to me about his name and his relationship status... But right this moment in time, I really needed to pretend we just met or tonight will be ruined.

I offered my hand out to David "Nice to meet you DAVID. What a wonderful name..." we locked eyes and I shook his hand very firmly. I noticed Tinh and Aika staring at both of us. I abruptly let go and turned to Aika, shook her hand very gently. It was a feeble hand shake. I just wanted to escape from here. My face was burning, heart feeling heavy.

"Ok... Shall we sit at our table? I'm starving" Tinh said and guided us to our table. I manage to sit opposite David aka Alex. I couldn't really look at him. I just stared at Tinh or my food. When it came to dessert, Tinh ordered us Eton mess to share, he insisted spoon feeding me in front of everyone. I stuck my tongue out to catch the melting cream from the dessert spoon. At the corner of my eye, I could feel and see David's eyes burning through me. He's probably thinking back to the time I sucked his helmet so hard he yelled in excitement. I turned to look at David, wiped the dripped cream from my cheek and sucked my finger dried in front of him. I couldn't help wanting to seduce him. I knew it was the wrong place, time and most importantly wrong guy... David adjusted his seated position and looked away. I know he was reminiscing back to that night where I milked his hard cock for a hour. Teasing the tip, underneath the helmet and along his hard bent shaft. Our eyes locked again. His pale blue eyes staring back at me, I could see pain in them.

"Please... May I be excuse guys" David got up and headed towards the toilets. I felt the sudden urge to use the toilet myself, so I shortly followed David's directions. I went into the ladies to use the toilet, adjust my hair and apply more lipstick. As I left the bathroom to go back down the narrow staircase, a firm hand grabbed me. David pushed me against the cold hotel wall. He was so close to me.

"I'm soooo sorry mistress Jasmine. Please forgive me?... I still want to have both of you." David sobs.

"No Alex.... I'm not your mistress. I never was. I will never be"

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

harrogate

Kettering

st helens

Great plot twist

Funtown

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

weston super mare

Blackpool

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

" "

From women's point of view, did the main character Jasmine do the right thing?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I try to write more chapters on Monday if God willing as Jasmine needs to find a real man!

"

From women's point of view, did the main character Jasmine do the right thing? "

definitely!! Good dick is always hard to loose but better than the whole situation being based on a lie x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"

From women's point of view, did the main character Jasmine do the right thing? definitely!! Good dick is always hard to loose but better than the whole situation being based on a lie x"

Yes, I'm strong believer in TRUST despite how good the sexual chemistry was.

harrogate

"

From women's point of view, did the main character Jasmine do the right thing? definitely!! Good dick is always hard to loose but better than the whole situation being based on a lie x

Yes, I'm strong believer in TRUST despite how good the sexual chemistry was. "

Me too a lie can and will change everything x

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"

From women's point of view, did the main character Jasmine do the right thing? definitely!! Good dick is always hard to loose but better than the whole situation being based on a lie x

Yes, I'm strong believer in TRUST despite how good the sexual chemistry was.

Me too a lie can and will change everything x "

Definitely... Watch this space.. More twists and turns for our Jasmine... Bless... Love and sex never runs smoothly

Newtownards

weston super mare

Kettering

Any more to come?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification pinged

"Rachel and I just had a big fight. She ripped up this year's Valentine card and threw it in my face. She never done that before. Now she won't have sex with me. So I am currently sleeping in the spare room. All because I told her you can deep throat..." Tom texted.

Oh... I didn't think me sucking him off that night, under Wallingford bridge, had this much affect on his marriage? Yes, It may of been the wrong thing to tell your wife that a random woman you had been seeing, whilst you were trying to repair your marriage, could give better head than your wife! ... No, that definitely wasn't a good move. But, too late, he has said it now. Maybe it was said during a row? Maybe about who's turn is it was to load the dishwasher or who will take the dog for a walk? But I definitely wouldn't mention 'deep throat blow jobs' to your wife, that's pure mental torture. Naughty Tom!

This made me giggled out loud... I made myself comfortable in the armchair. Sitting in the lounge as my house mate Emma, was cooking tonight's dinner: roast chicken with all the trimmings. Like usual, 53 channels and nothing to watch. Another boring quiet dull Sunday.

Kik notification pinged

"Hi sexy, hope you don't mind me texting you? But it is Sunday. I miss 'our Sundays' Hope you are well?"

"Hi Clayton. Pleasantly surprised to hear from you. I just had a heavy week at work but now relaxing at home... I think about you too... sometimes. Especially on Sundays. I do miss Matthew and you.... Kiss kiss emoji" Send.

I sigh heavily with sadness and drop my phone in between my warm naked tanned thighs. Then I drift off reminiscing the Sundays of the past, the times I was with Matthew and Clayton Anderson. Two extremely handsome brothers. Both with different talents and sex appeal. But both sharing one amazing thing in common, a big long cock. 8 inches. Clayton always reminded Matthew that his cock actually measured 8.5 inches. When super aroused, it was 9.3. He insisted on us remembering that fact. However, Matthew was the better looking brother, taller, smarter and with his dashing handsome smile, he could win over anyone he desired. I wish he was here. I do miss him terribly, especially now after what happened with Tinh; that guy spent graduation ignoring me which made me kiss Alex which I later found out was his friend; who in turn turned out to be a liar and a cheat....Although sadly, I did have this amazing sexual connection with him. If he was truthful from the beginning, would we still be together? But could I really sleep with a guy, knowing his wife was clueless about me? There was great potential. The sex, if we had it, would of been amazing. As that night, at the Spires hotel, was super hot. He was for one night, my heavenly sex slave. That night, I had him tied down both wrists and ankles, naked, on all fours with his fat cock wrapped up with rope...he was also blindfolded and helpless ready to please his new mistress. I milked his fat cock for about a hour, edging him into submission. When ever he was about to climax, he make out a big groan... So I would abruptly stop. Precum then would dribble out. I would suck it off with a firm powerful lick on the helmet with my tongue, making him groan louder in ecstasy.

I was so looking forward to the next night where I was planning to tie him up and in reverse cow girl position, fuck him so hard and fast. I had all this planned in my head where his rugby player well built body was naked on the bed, feet tied up. Balls squeezed hard using a rubber band making them juicy looking to suck. Desperately wanted his thick curved cock inside me. My pussy was so swollen milking him that night. It took alot of self control to not to ride that beautiful fat cock that night... Sadly, all this is now a distance past. I cut ties with Tinh and Alex. Wanted them out of my life. To move forward.

Ok, I will find a nice fuck buddy on Tinder... Thinking of Clayton's sexy body, opened up my Tinder app and start scrolling through the left and right swipes. Ooo, a photo of an very sexy man caught my eye. He looked about 5 foot 10 inches. Stocky build, very short crew cut blond haired and piercing blue eyes. It was a photo of him in black motor biking leather jacket and matching throusers. Leaning against a sexy sports bike. This was not just any sports bike. This was Triumph Daytona 955I in lightening yellow, 130 brake horse power. Triumph's super bike which I know goes from 0-60 in 3 seconds. Top speed 160 mph ... Basically 'sex on wheels'

'Hunter A. Age 28 years old. Job Security guard. Location High Wycombe. Recently moved from New Zealand. Looking for fun times only wink wink emoji'

Ooo, and he has a blue star on his profile. I am definitely swiping right for a guaranteed match. This guy has super liked me, big grin appears on my face. But will wait for him to message me first, he can do the gentlemanly thing, right?

“Dinner will be ready in 45 minutes Jas!" Emma shouts out from the kitchen.

"OK"

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification pinged

"May I call you now? I REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU."

My phone rings and I answer it..."Hi Clayton, how are you? Long time no speak. Its been a month since I heard your voice"

"Yes, ditto. Great to hear your voice"

(The door bell rings)

"Sorry Clayton, I just quickly need to answer the door. It's probably them pesky kids from the next street playing knock knock ginger."

In my dressing gown, panda print pajamas and unicorn shaped slippers. I open the door. There in front of me was Clayton on his phone. He ends the call and hugs me.

"Told you I wanted to SEE YOU NOW." Clayton said with a big Cheshire grin as he pulls me close for a big bear hug. The Anderson brothers were amazing at giving the best hugs in the world...But I was still in shock.... Clayton let himself in and grabbed my hand, lead me up the stairs to my bedroom. Haven't tided my bedroom from working all yesterday so it was bit of a mess. This didn't stop Clayton from throwing me on top of my clean washing that was thrown across my bed.

He starts to kiss my neck as he got me pinned down.

"Gawd, you don't know how much I missed your body"

I pushed Clayton away "What the hell are you doing here? I thought we weren't going to see each other again because your brother moved away to Germany? “

Clayton stood back up and got his phone out. He presses it afew times and appears to be dialing a number. I remained on the bed, still baffled. Maybe I am dreaming this? He's not really here. Just my imagination running wild again.

Clayton holds his phone to his face and begins to talk. Oh, he's doing a video call.

"Hey, I have her here. She's on the bed right now... Yes, she looks super cute in her panda themed pajamas... But her facial expression doesn't look like she's impressed... . What shall I say to her?. .. Do you want to talk to her?" Clayton passes me the phone. I look down at the screen. Oh my, it's Matthew on the webcam. My eyes lit up, this is the same man I would of married if he asked me months ago. I smiled at him.

" Hi.... How are you? “

“Good thanks. I heard from my brother how much you're missing my big cock. Is this true? “

He looked dashingly handsome like always in his olive green jumper and dark blue faded jeans. His dark brown hair looked healthy and shiny. It perfectly framed his chiselled features and striking green eyes that twinkled at me, waiting impatiently for a response.

"Erm, possibly.. Maybe.. I don't know.. You guys taken me completely by surprise. I'm in my pjs, no make up, hair in a pony tail. I just don't know what to think, if I'm honest...I.. "

Clayton takes the phone off me. Places it upright against my bedroom lamp shade, situated by my bed. He checks the angle and returns back to me.

"Hey Bro, let's see if we can relax this kitty. She seems tense." Clayton guides off my dressing gown and then pushes me back on the bed. He begins to kiss my neck again as grabs my pajama top and pulls it up to reveal my exposed breasts. He licks my right nipple then squeezes the whole breast with his large hand. Then pulls my body upright again and guides me in position of the phone camera screen. I'm now facing Matthew again. He's smiling back at me. Clayton is behind pulling off my top so my breasts are totally exposed to Matthew who licks his lips and adjust his groin as Clayton squeezes both breasts and with his fingers teases both of my erected dark nipples, pushing them together to expose a deep cleavage. Holding my neck, places his right hand into my pajamas bottoms searching for my pussy.

"Good girl, no knickers. Easy access. How we like it... Right bro? “

“Take those throusers off.... Take it all off. I want our Jasmine naked. This is what I like.. NAKED"

Clayton encourages me to stand up and pulls my pajama bottoms down slowly to reveal my freshly tanned waxed pussy. He spreads my legs apart slightly with his large hands. Holding my naked body, one arm wrapped around my small waist and the other hand gently around my neck, facing my naked body towards the screen. I could see Matthew taking his long girthy cock out of his jeans. Holding his hard sexy cock in his right hand. I could sense how turned on he was at the sight of his brother having the power over me. But I guess was still in shock thinking all this is just an erotic dream. I will wake up soon. But not just yet as he hasn't pleasured me. As I thought this, felt a thick long finger sliding slowly into my pussy. His other hand is caressing my naked breasts. I gave out a little groan as my tight moist pussy swelled around his long finger. He pulled it out quick but pushed it back in very slowly as his other hand squeezed my nipple harder. I panted. Still positioned behind me, his big hands caressed my smooth skin, firm asian body; ran slowly both of his hands up and down my body.

"I want to see that asian tight pussy. How wet it is" Matthew ordered.

Clayton remains behind me, opens my pussy with both hands.

"Princess, arch your back to show my brother your tight pussy"

Pussy was so moist. I found my erotic dream so tantalising. Keep going I thought.

Clayton pulled my body back so we both arched back. Legs spread apart, his fingers seperating the pussy to reveal the tight moist fleshy hole.

"Find Jasmine's vibrator. It's kept under her pillow"

Clayton took out my silver pointy long vibrator. He moistened his fingers and wiped it over my clit and swollen labia. Slowly pushing the silver vibrator inside me. I could see Matthew stroking his cock, watching as his brother begins to push the vibrator up and down. Pressed the button and the vibration was making me groan. Clayton kisses my body as he pushes the vibrator slowly up and down. My pussy is getting wetter and swollen.

"I want to see my baby suck. Gawd dam, you the only woman I ever met who could suck well. Show me. Think of it being me as you suck my brother's big cock... Yes yours is bigger. Happy now Clayton? I said it. “ We all giggled.

We got into position so Matthew could see everything that was happening. I was about to suck his brother's cock. It was a fetish of Matthews. He enjoyed watching live porn. He adored me. The best way to satisfy his kink was to share me with his brother. The only man he could trust with me.

Using both hands, I held Clayton's 9 inch cock. It looked and felt massive today. Rock hard. Big veins pulsating through. Good smooth helmet ready to be sucked. I licked the jap eye. This sends Clayton into a frenzy. It was his weak spot. His other weak spot was just under his helmet head, so I ran my tongue hard and slow against the rim, squeezing tightly the cock with both hands. Rotating the hands and short up and down motions whilst sucking on his fat pre cum filled helmet. Clayton was groaning and panting. Like his brother and most men on this earth, he enjoyed a good blow job. I slowly took all of his cock in my mouth. It filled it up and the cock slowly went down my throat then I pulled it out quickly. Worked back to sucking the helmet. Taking all the shaft into my mouth. Sucking up and down. Clayton groaning loudly. Matthew was loving all this.

"Fuck her dude. Give my beautiful Jasmine a good fuck for me bro"

Clayton put a condom on and turned me over onto my all fours. Positioning ourselves in front of the camera, he starts to fuck me slowly so Matthew could see clearly this large hard cock going in and out of my pussy. Then he got too excited and starts to thrust quicker, hard and fast. You could hear butt slapping sounds as he fucks harder and faster, grunting. Moaning and groaning from the sheer delight of a big hard cock fucking the life out of me. I scream out as I orgasm hard. Then Clayton follows quickly after me. As he climaxes and cums, Clayton stops still and just holds my waist. Remaining in doggy position. Matthew is wanking away groaning as he watches all this.

"I'm gona cum!... Arghh yes... Grrrr“

Hot white cum squirts all over the screen then it the screen goes blank.

Emma is shouting from downstairs " Dinner is ready Jas!! Where are you??? “

The brothers really making use of jasmine

Very sexy!

Newtownards

harrogate

So hot

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"So hot "

It's on my fantasy list to have two hot brothers and do live webcam sex

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Any more to come? "

Jasmine definitely "cum"! The naughty gal couldn't resist two hot brothers.. But is she dreaming all this?

Funtown

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I am thinking of changing the title of this story to 'teacher with his 10 inch ruler... What does people think of this?

harrogate

cool with me

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Please give me any feedback as this is first time I written erotic stories for other people to read. Any tips be much appreciated. Like shall I keep it as it is? Any pointers be much appreciated and whether people want me to carry on writing this story. As writing is quite time consuming and if people aren't interested in reading, it's not worth writing.

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

More of the story

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"More of the story"

Thanks

Keep it up

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Still sitting on the edge of my bed, still in a day dream. Was I dreaming this erotic fantasy? I looked down at my phone to discover there were no messages or call from Clayton. There was no actual hunky man in my bedroom. He was never here in my bedroom. Just my imagination gone wild. This sudden realisation sank my heart heavier and deeper. As I really craved for a good cock right now. Clayton had a delicious looking cock. Matthew had the personality, looks and charm. But Clayton's cock was on another level. Thick and veiny, felt so devine in my pussy. Missed my Sunday threesomes so much. My dwindling sex life needed a revamp but with who? Scrolled frantically through my WhatsApp contact list, Tom's number illuminated red on the list, the memories of him burned in the back of my eyes as I daydreamed back to the times where I took his 10 inch cock hard and deep. My pussy throbbed by the thought of his hard penis in me, I needed to reach out to him. How can I handle this situation knowing he still with his wife. She was getting very jealous about the enigma of Jasmine, his former lover during their so called marital seperation. Would really meeting me in person solve their sex life and marriage? Unimaginably there was no way. Why would she even bother suggesting to meet me? Suspectingly, it wouldn't rectify anything in their marriage. I just wanted to stay completely out of this.

Phone notification pings. It's the devil himself Tom texting me "I know you are no longer interested in me, I still believe you respect me and wish me all the best so please see my wife and Rachel for one hour. Meet us at the Water front cafe this Saturday to allow all of us to have closure. My last request from you. Then we both block and delete eachother numbers. Promise"

"OK, one hour only. See you at 4 pm at the Water front cafe"

I spent the next five days at work, trying not to stress about the upcoming meeting with Tom's wife. So decided to log on to my Facebook account to catch up with old friends. Caroline, a colleague from 'Raquet club' days, albeit twenty years ago, messages me.

"Hey Jas. Hope you are well? The old team planning an reunion night on Saturday. Location is at Pantiles night club in Bagshot. Thought this would be a great way to catch up with everyone, even flirt and dance with some attractive men. Are you up for it?“

Too dam right, I would love to go to this reunion. It is something I desperately need in my life at the moment, especially with this business with Tom and his wife. Something fun like this would help, I start to wonder if there would be anyone I used to fancy going? So this meeting 'the Rachel' will end all the table tennis conversations between Tom and I. No point holding on to the past as we all need to move on with our lives.

It is a sunny day in Benson. A pretty village in South Oxfordshire. Driving into the small gravelled car park, noticed how busy it was with all the parked cars. The lunchtime rush hour had past and now left were the people still enjoying the riverside scenery and fine warm weather with their family and friends. This cafe is a great place for people to meet and catch up but for me, today was abit different. I was meeting my ex lover's wife for the first time under unexpected circumstances, I wasn't told during our relationship that he still was involved with his wife. So no idea how this meet up will go. What does the 'other woman' in a marriage talks about? Does his mistress tell the wife how her husband would smash his mistresse's pussy balls deep, begging every week to have his huge cock in her mouth? I don't think these comments would go down well with his wife, who Tom tells me their sex life was at a dead end. For a start, she couldn't take all his ten inch cock in her mouth, nor her pussy. Maybe, she wants publically to humiliate us for having this 'so called affair'. What ever her reasons for this meet, I am going to find out right now....

Newtownards

weston super mare

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Wearing a white floaty cotton dress with straw beige coloured large rimmed hat, around my neck was a small jade coloured stone necklace, hoping his wife gets the impression I was friendly and not intimidating type of person. Taking a deep breath as I entered the massive patio area, looking across the sea of wooden tables and chairs full of happy people relaxing with loved ones. My eye suddenly caught Tom's. He is still dashingly handsome and sexy as I remembered all those months ago. Tom looked great in a white golfing polo shirt and pale denim jeans. He caught my eye then the biggest grin appeared on his face, which quickly turned into a wry smile as he looks down at his wife, whom was staring back at him with a frown. It was Rachel, she was also petite but alot taller than me being five foot eight inches, slender, wearing a soft cotton grey blouse and dark demin jeans. She gave me a solemn smile as I approached them. We shook hands, trying to be professional as possible. As deep down, I could she tempestuously wanted to slap my face. Tom guided us to the set of wicker summer furniture, facing the serene image of brilliant white yachts bobbing on the water and beyond the river were lush green fields of Oxfordshire countryside. We just talked about how good the English weather had been recently and it being exam period for Tom’s college. He was enjoying the last weekend of the course Easter holidays and wasn't looking forward going back to work. Rachel was a quite stern looking American woman. She tried not to stare at me as we chatted. I could tell she wanted to examine every inch of me.

I still didn’t know the real point of this meeting.

“Tom tells me you two met at a work colleague’s party, during our separation. I was wondering how you know Jeffery and his wife? Tom’s new colleague at work….” Rachel asked me, could tell she knew this was a lie and I had to think quick. We actually met on FAB, a website for swingers. I could sense Rachel wouldn’t of approved if I told her the truth so I smiled at Tom and lied, saying we met in Oxford, whilst he studying at Trinity college studying applied Maths degree. I hated lying to her but I felt like had no choice, being put under the spot light by Rachel, an very jealous and insecure wife. Rightly so as he has really messed up here and I am helping him cover his tracks!

“Jasmine... Do you love my husband?” Rachel continued. I was burning inside being in the Spanish inquisition.

“No, I certainly do not! I assure you Rachel, my relationship with Tom, which is now completely over, was only a short period of lust. Nothing more than a casual meet up every so often.... To be honest, I really don’t know why I came here... Please excuse me” and with that, I grabbed my bag and got up to leave.

“I am sorry, my wife doesn’t mean to come across aggressive. She just wanted to hear from you what happened between us” Tom held my wrist; he wasn’t going to let go. I sat back down and looked directly into the tired eyes of Rachel.

“Look Rachel, I swear I didn’t know he was still with you, Tom told me he separated from you and was house sharing. We saw each other for six months. It was sporadic and mindless lustful meetings. Nothing deep, just fun... We never developed feelings for each other. Besides, I was actually seeing other men during that time…”

Tom grimaces at me in shock, this was the first he knew about me seeing other men during our passionate affair. I mean what did he expect. We met on a swingers site, he wasn’t my boyfriend or husband, so I didn’t need to tell him where I was in between me seeing him. I thought he knew that but from the stern surprised look on his face, maybe he thought otherwise. Well, it was too late, we all talking about the past. I still had no idea why I came today and why Rachel was so desperate to meet me in person. Was she happier now she’s know I wasn’t in love with her husband?

Rachel looks at me, in a way that she wants more information then turns to Tom who facial expression is shows he is still in disbelief that I had other lovers. Now they both staring at each other. Then Rachel’s face changes as a wicked grin appears on her face.

Then she arises from her seat and says to me “Thank you for explaining the situation: that makes me feel better now. I am glad that we met after all this time.”

I picked up my bag and walked off, resisting the temptation to glance back for the last time seeing Tom in person. The 'meeting' was finally over. A small tear fell from my eyes as I left the riverside cafe. Goodbye Tom.

weston super mare

harrogate

Newtownards

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I wasn't going to let what happened with Tom put my moods down. I was meant to be partying with my old colleagues at Pantiles night club, as usual I was running late. Quickly slipped into a navy coloured crush velvet short mini dress, applied red lipstick and off I trot. Greeted my friend Caroline at the bar. The music was loud and buzzing as people chatter away in the distance. Six ladies and four men were in our reunion group, we all worked at the food and beverage department serving at the health club's large restaurant. We used to always come to Pantiles after work on Friday and Saturday night. Burning both ends of the candle. There was always one guy at work you have a crush on. My crush was standing right opposite me now. He was with friends drinking beer, chatting away. I don't think he has seen us.

"Hey Jas, there's Charlie over there. I swear you had a massive crush on him all them years back. Am I right?“ grinned Caroline as she tosses her dark brown locks to one side.

Yes, I remember them days, watching him walk by the bar as I was cleaning out the cappuccino maker machine. Charlie, the fitness instructor always looked sexy in his gym gear. Now he was in front of me wearing a sexy black shirt and faded demin jeans chatting to his friends. We decided to get a drink from the bar, casually passing Charlie. He still didn't notice me. Then Caroline insisted, regardless how embarrassed and shy I felt right this moment, to stand only one metre away from them. She sucked on her cocktail, smiling devilishly at me, winking. Friends love to make you feel that little bit smaller. I grimaced back raising my eye brows suggesting this is a lost cause. He never really noticed me back then, why would now change? My clubbing outfit maybe? Showing off abit of leg and cleavage?

"Hey, is that you Jasmine? “

I pretended to act surprised.

" Yes, is that you Charlie? I haven't seen you for ages." wryly smile went across my face as I waved at him. Silly stupid me, why was I waving?

Charlie stepped aside and came closer.

" I was thinking, would you like my number? Maybe we could meet up for coffee sometime? "

My jaw dropped.

" Me? “ I looked frantically side to side to see who else was standing there.

"Me? You want my number? “ Stuttered and Caroline giggled.

" Yes you Jasmine" answered Caroline and Charlie at the same time.

"You sure you want my number?" I'm still in shock

"Sure, why not" beamed Charlie.

Caroline read out loud my number and grabbed my arm to lead me off before I embarrassed myself any further.

"What's wrong with you? You always wanted Charlie's number and not the cat got your tongue?“ laughed Caroline.

“Ok, I'm desperate to use the toilet, can you hold my drink? I be back in a sec" Caroline said as she disappeared into the night club crowd. Left standing with two drinks and still in bit of a daze. This is the guy I used to dream about every night, wondering what it would of been like to be his girlfriend. The girl that I always saw him with was very althetic, pretty, dark tanned with amazing figure. I looked like Miss plain Jane in comparison. Didn't think in a million years he would ever be interested and now he's got my number. But will he actually do anything with it? Just number collecting in his little black book? Standing with two drinks, looking glum...

"Hey, my friends left me. I really need to get home some how, I wonder if you were driving, you could drop me off home? I only live less than a mile up the road from here. Could you help me? “ asked Charlie with a brilliant sexy smile that could easily melt butter. I could only say yes. This is the guy I always wanted so would be such a fool to decline.

By *oohLaLa2019Woman  over a year ago

Louth, Lincs

Welcome Back

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Welcome Back "

sorry I will try to add more as the plot does thicken abit with Tom... he's not totally gone

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

I don't no what has cracked me or my phone 10 inches i wonder if she took it all in bellie full good read x

Blackpool

harrogate

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I'm sitting in my car, parked outside Charlie's block of apartments in north side of Bagshot. I just smile at him still in shock he is in my car.

"Thank you for the lift... would you like to come in for coffee as a thank you? “

" Sure" We both get out of the car and walk up two flights of stairs to his apartment on the right. Through the white door and entering an open plan, spacious and modern living room. Black leather sofa with grey fur cushions invited us to sit. Charlie told me his sister is a fashion designer and decorated his flat for him, hence the stylish feminine touch. He held my hand as he spoke softly and seductively to me. I was sweating from the nerves. For 12 years, this guy has been on my mind. Remembering back when I was only 21 years old, seeing him walking across the car park with his model girlfriend, they get into his sleek jet-black Toyota Celia turbo exhaust, lowered with tinted windows and red leather seats. I fantasised fucking in that car.

"So what car do you drive now?" I asked shyly.

"Audi A3... why?“

“Oh nothing, just wondered"

He looks into my brown eyes with his piercing blue eyes. His jet black hair framed his beautiful eyes and jaw line. Charlie leans over to kiss me and touches my leg. I recipicate by doing the same. His thighs feel very firm and warm to touch. He pulls me close and caresses my body as we kissed. I must be in a dreamland right now. His kisses were soft and gentle like his voice. Sexy silent type Charlie was. I couldn't wait to feel his cock.

He pulls my hand to touch his bulge. Wait. What am I feeling here? It was a small bulge. Oh.

By *lmond SkinMan  over a year ago

Wales

harrogate

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

I carried on rubbing his small bulge, hoping it a grower. We carried on kissing, Charlie was caressing my body and trying to pull down my top. His hands tried to slide up my skirt to my pussy. I didn't know what to make of this situation. I was kissing the guy I dreamt about for years and now I am physically with him in the way I wanted, just felt nothing. No emotions; felt quite numb to be honest. But I continued on, hoping to find a delicious cock to kiss. He pulled me up off the sofa and lead me to his bedroom, adjacent to the lounge. I climbed onto the bed and laid in the middle, looking up at him slowly undressing. Charlie revealed his body to me. It was very hairy, dark thick body hair covered his chest. It wasn't as defined as I fantasised about all those years. You could tell he was althetic but not as defined as one hoped. Then the blue coloured boxers dropped down to his ankles. He slowly removed them. Wow, what an arse. It was round and firm, just how I imagined. But then he stood back up and faced me. There is was, no bigger than 4 inches. It was hard but small. My face shared the disappointment that grew quickly across it. After having Tom's 10 incher, I have 4 inches to play with. Do I carry on with this, knowing there's no feelings what so ever for this guy. His butt is divine but his willy, not too sure about, but I can't bail out now, be so rude now he is naked in front of me.

doncaster

Well what a self confessed size kween

weston super mare

harrogate

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Well what a self confessed size kween "

She's cheeky

doncaster

"Well what a self confessed size kween

She's cheeky "

is that the word for it now ?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Well what a self confessed size kween

She's cheeky is that the word for it now ? "

Yes that's code for loving big cocks

By *intteaMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I love it! I can’t wait to hear the next twist and turn with Tom x

Funtown

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

need to find quality time to write the last part of this story

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Charlie smiled at me with his very charming seductive grin. I was in such a difficult position here. For many years being besotted over this enigma, here he was right in front of me naked. Are dreams and fantasies meant to remain in my imagination as in reality they never live up to expectations? This wasn't exactly the right time to be pondering over these thoughts, Charlie was waiting to be seduced. Leaning over to kiss him, his firm hands wondered up and down by thighs. Enjoying his touch and tongue, I slowly ran my hands up and down his althetic body, avoiding his groin. Charlie's breathing is slow and heavy as I caressed his inner thigh. He kisses me slowly, working down to my belly button, squeezing my waist as he does it. Then falling back on the bed, spreading my legs wide as possible, Charlie kisses every other inch of my legs before getting to the pussy which is a little bit nervous. Wet tongue laps from bottom to top of the pussy and swirls around the clit. This does feel good. Groaning in delight from his skilful tongue on my clit, begging for a good cock inside of me. He stops to put on a condom and enters inside.

Charlie rolls over afew minutes later and catches his breath. Turning my back the opposite way, lying there waiting for him to catch his breath. Charlie gets up to use the bathroom and there is me trying to work out what to feel and think at this moment in time.

weston super mare

harrogate

Bristol

Another great chapter with Jasmine no closer to knowing who she wants

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"

Another great chapter with Jasmine no closer to knowing who she wants "

Jasmine knows who she wants. She just can't have him

Blackpool

10 inch teacher ?

how did he reach the blackboard ?

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Kik notification pinged up on my screen. It was Tom. Shocked to see a message from him considering the last time we saw eachother was back late summer at the Waterfront cafe, discussing to his wife he meant nothing to me, we just were messing about, having mindless sex and me not realising he was still romantically seeing his "estranged wife".

"Hey Jasmine, I was tidying up my wardrobe and discovered my old red coloured work ties. It reminded me of you. The kinky times we shared...."

Why is this idiot texting me this stuff again? Can he not lay the ghost of "us" to rest? Shall I ignore and reply back with a sarcastic response?

"Glad that I inspired you. Maybe you should try that kinky technique on your WIFE." sent the text and threw the phone down onto my bed, rolled over and drifted off to sleep. I started to have elusive dream where I found myself in a hotel room with Tom and his wife. She lying on the bed, blindfolded and wearing killer heels. Tom holding me tightly as we kissed passionately. His lips and tongue caresses my body, sucking on my erected dark nipples as his right hand fondles my swollen pussy. I start to pant as he plays with my clit with his fingers; I keep glancing over at his wife still lying there helpless as her feet and hands are tied firmly down. Tom throws me against the mattress where my head is nearby his wife's feet. He pushes my legs apart and brings my knees up. He starts to pleasure my pussy with his long warm tongue. I am panting with delight as his tongue flicks across my swollen labia. His wife can hear and feel us having this forbidden act. His wife discovered properly for the first time the intense sexual chemistry we have between eachother.

"No, no, no... no, no" she whimpers as tears roll down her eyes.

Tom is enjoying sucking my swollen clit and labia too much. He pushes his tongue right up my vagina, passionately sucking it as he holds my thighs tightly. He wanted me to cum. Cum intensively from the stimulation of his hungry and determined tongue. Arched my back, started heavily panting as I start to climax, crying out in ecstasy. Muffled in the background is desperately saddened Tom's wife whimpering "No" as more tears rolled down her cheek.

I jumped out of bed, my body was clammy and shaking. I am so glad it was just a dream.

Bristol

Ohhh so many questions! The tortured soul!

harrogate

Blackpool

weston super mare

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Ohhh so many questions! The tortured soul!"

I think we need to torture her abit more

By *ptgadgetMan  over a year ago

Colorado Springs

Awesome story!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Awesome story!"

Thank you. There's more

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

This is the best and most well written story I’ve read here in a long time. Please continue

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"This is the best and most well written story I’ve read here in a long time. Please continue "

Really? There's way better stories than mine but thank you so much for being kind. If you look on my profile, the links of all the short stories I written on there. Just need to find the time to write the next one.

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *xxx73Man  over a year ago

Basingstoke

harrogate

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Thanks errected from the dead here

By *esiremore74Man  over a year ago

Epsom

Please do share more about Tom and Rachel, a really interesting dynamic in terms of where it goes next with Jasmine. Keep up the good work!

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 19/07/22 16:59:44]

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Please do share more about Tom and Rachel, a really interesting dynamic in terms of where it goes next with Jasmine. Keep up the good work!"

Oh I totally forgotten about this story. Hummm, think the moment has past. I meant to be writing about the woman who has this fling with a bi guy where she fucks him with a strap on but think I need abit more inspiration to get me started

By *SuperbMan  over a year ago

now in Germany

Amazing read x

doncaster

You have got so many men making spunk over this read

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"You have got so many men making spunk over this read "

Oh good, isn't erotica made for that?

Thanks for this one Jasmine,

Good fun reading it, don’t really like Tom as he is being arrogant and cocky.

The lover from Thailand is good skilled.

The two brothers are great, and I felt sorry for 4incher fella, and for you not being satisfied by him, he could at least try and give you good orgasm using his tongue and hand.

Oh well off to the next one ……..

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Thanks for this one Jasmine,

Good fun reading it, don’t really like Tom as he is being arrogant and cocky.

The lover from Thailand is good skilled.

The two brothers are great, and I felt sorry for 4incher fella, and for you not being satisfied by him, he could at least try and give you good orgasm using his tongue and hand.

Oh well off to the next one …….. "

I know right, bit selfish tbh

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

Lover from Thailand? Not sure if I have that character?

"Lover from Thailand? Not sure if I have that character? "

I meant Tinh.

Haha I called him that just forgotten his name.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Lover from Thailand? Not sure if I have that character?

I meant Tinh.

"

Oh yes! Lol I totally forgotten about him. Oops

"Lover from Thailand? Not sure if I have that character?

I meant Tinh.

Oh yes! Lol I totally forgotten about him. Oops"

I nooooo I thought you enjoyed his bent cock.

By *SuperbMan 43 weeks ago

now in Germany

Love it

» Add a new message to this topic