FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Double cuckold

Double cuckold

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nderthehill OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I have always had a fantasy of being cuckolded by a fem with a couple as mff is also a fantasy so it would drive me crazy to see it happen right in front of my eyes. So here's a story about it:

We met a gorgeous couple online who had very similar interests to us. He also wanted to amd liked seeing his wife have fun. So his wife came up with a creative idea for a game. Myself amd himself would be toed to chairs amd tje girls swap amd suck tje other person off. Whoever lasted longer gets untied and takes part in a kinky mff. So basically the girls are sucking to win their man a mff. We both agreed immediately. The girls stripped us and tied us up then left the room. When they returned they had matching black outfits complete with high heels and stockings. As agreed they started sucking the other one off. His wife was able to gobble my cock easily and every time i looked to my side i saw my gf blowing his cock so i tried to think of anything else except what a double bj would feel like if i won. Next thing his wife's phone dinged ... should i continue?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Yes!!!!!

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Please

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Definitely

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Please

Dublin

She picked it up with a smile amd sent a message back before returning to my throbbing hard shaft. A trickle of pre cum had dribbled down my shaft and she licked from my balls to tip lapping up every drop before sucking again. My gf hadn't stopped sucking him so i felt like i was in the lead. How wrong i was as next thing we hear the door. Both girls stopped and answered to a tanned, toned guy with a massive smile on his face. He looked like the Google image search would deliver if you typed in 'hung bull' i looked to the other guy amd we both knew straight away that neither of us would be 'winning' here

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Opps......

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

By *onoBWCMan  over a year ago

All over

Great start

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

Dublin

He wasted no time.grabbing both girls on to the bed and bending them over so their faces were looking at us. He went behind amd start tonguing their ass holes and pussy as his cock went from soft to semi to hard in seconds we could see why the girls had chosen this guy. He flung my gf to.the too.of the bed amd grabbed the other girl by the hair and shoved her face into my gf's pussy who instantly let out a moan. As he slid his cock inside the other girl and fuck her senseless. We were both helpless to watch as the next hour he dominated and pounded our gfs in front of is before blowing a massive load all over their tits and smiling at us as he pulled his trousers up and left.the girls untied us both amd said they felt bad and would make it up to is (well one of us) they said they needed a shower but only one of us could join them amd tbey had a game for deciding...

weston super mare

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Sounds amazing

Dublin

Both girls were somehow still horny but his gf said get on the bed and 69. If you want to join us in the shower make the other one cum before you do. And she left. I had never sucked a cock before amd didnt do anything straight away. I heard the shower turn on and soft moaning and gasping which made my cock twitch. He jumped on bed amd said either do it or im going in...

By *eqvodredbullMan  over a year ago

glasgow

weston super mare

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge