FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Gf 19 year old daughter pt3 +pt2 recap

Gf 19 year old daughter pt3 +pt2 recap

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So basically after 10 days of mind blowing sex with Katie , Kerry arrived home and after a great welcome home fuck she admitted to sleeping with a stripper multiple times on the hen, I stupidly admitted to sleeping with Katie to her, she threw me out but a couple of nights later while snapchatting Katie she started to convince Kerry to sit down and talk and we’ll today was that day.

I headed to the off license and to the Chinese’s and headed on to her house as I pulled up I had to compose myself it was going to be a difficult conversation especially until the drinks started flowing, as I knocked the door it flung open to a very excited Katie on the other side she jumped towards me throwing her arms around my neck pulling my head down and planting a kiss on my lips, I barely reciprocated as I could see through the hall way that Kerry was in the kitchen giving me daggers. As I walked in before I even hit the hallway she shouted out now if you two can’t keep your hands off each other you can fuck off back to where ever you came from.

I stopped in my tracks “shut up you and get a glass of wine into ya, while I dish this up” Katie snapped back at her laughing. I sat was immediately handed an ice cold bottle from Katie I’d say it lasted all of about 10 seconds and as I opened the second one I started to relax a little, “so how was the hen anyway?” I asked trying to act normal “ well the hen was good but the sex I had was amazing he fuck me so hard I could barely walk for the home” Kerry she said with a brazen face trying to annoy me , “ you should of just slept there would of saved you the walk” I said back with a sly smile and a wink. As we kept eye contact she started to smile a little smiling through frustration but a smile all the same, our staring match was cut short “I know what you mean the first night John fucked me my legs were like jelly for hours” piped up Katie innocently. Well i spat my beer across the room choking on it, what the fuck I thought to myself wrong time to bring that up, but as I looked at Kerry she was just laughing and seemed calmer than ever. “Oh I’ll give him that he can make a girl weak alright” she said looking my way this time smiling at me like she hadn’t done since before all this happened. “Weak Is an understatement Jesus he had me soaked before he even touched my pussy and don’t get me started on how good his tongue felt, then when I finally got that dick in my he hit all the right spots I though the neighbors would ring the cops with the noises I was making,” as Katie announced all this like it was casual dinner table talk, I was getting hard but also sinking in my chair wanting the world to swallow me up, I was flinching waiting for Kerry to hit the roof, I glanced her way she was biting her lip and smiling looking at me, “oh he is good honey but like I told you when I was your age the neighbor I was fucking he did the same for me, i just wanted to fuck him all day everyday nothing like an older man giving you what you need them 18 year old guys may have enthusiasm but nothing beats experience.” I could tell Kerry was horny as fuck while reminiscing about it. We finished up our Chinese’s and headed for the sitting room, I sat on the couch in the middle and was joined by Katie on my left, as Kerry walked in Katie gestured for her to sit on my right and after a little coaxing she accepted and plopped down. Katie soon wiggled her head under my arm as she sat cuddled into me with her legs tucked under dad her, Kerry on the other hand was trying her best to stay as far away as humanly possible while still sharing the same seat. As we flicked through the channels and continued to sip away me with my beer and them on there second bottle of wine I decided it was time to ruin the mood and actually talk about what happened. “So like what happens now?” I blurted out, Kerry turns to face me her look gone back to anger “ What you think one Chinese and your off the hook for fucking my daughter behind me back?” She snapped, I was a little frustrated and snapped back “you keep saying behind your back as if you would of been ok with it if I rang you and said here is it alright if I fuck Katie.” She turned to me “look here right as fucked up as it sounds I would of preferred it that way, I’m not mad that you cheated I did too but I’m mad that it was with my daughter and in my house, but after Katie explained what she had being doing if you had of said No to her and resisted and told me about it, this would all be different like Katie if you explained about being horny all the time and sleeping around I would of found you somebody that I trusted to help you with your needs in a safe way, and John if you had of said you couldn’t wait 10 days without a shag I would of told you to head to the swingers club in the city. Like for fuck sake guys in easy going and John you know better than anybody I’m no prude we all have needs and we all done stuff we shouldn’t of but you too crossed a line a big fucking line.” Wow I thought to myself she would of been ok with me fucking someone else, she was open to swinging I really wanted to sort this out more than ever now. “You mean your open to swinging?” I couldn’t resist but ask, “yes like sex is sex it’s pleasure and nothing more why couldn’t we have sex with others as-long as you come back to me I don’t care and vise versa,” fuck if only I knew this before, “wow have I fucked up big time” I meant to think that but said it out loud, “yes yes you did” Kerry snapped but then Katie piped up “don’t torture him like that, John don’t worry Mam already said she was glad that if I was sleeping around it’s best I do it with you” oh I thought to myself and looked at Kerry to see if this was true she seemed pissed but her expression changed “look if Katie told me everything she was doing to you Teasing you and purposely showing off her body to you and said sheet was strictly sex and No feelings then yes I would of approached you and asked you did you want her and we could of figured this out, you keeping her satisfied while I knew she was safe and was with somebody I know is clean from std’s as fucked up as it sounds I know how she feels and how strong het urges and that I can trust you or should I say could trust you” I quickly cut her off there “you still can trust me” she looked away from me “can I really though after all you did do it behind my back” “didn’t I tell you the first chance I got” she looked at me her face telling me her anger was leaving her a little “yeah but only after we fucked and I admitted to sleeping with someone on the hen, why didn’t you say it before the sex?” She asked now speaking a lot softer “the same reason you waited until after to tell me about the stripper, after 10 days apart I couldn’t resist I needed to have you” she softly smiled and gave me a hug as she softly kissed my lips she pulled away “ I’m not ready to forgive you completely yet I need to sleep on it I’m going to bed” she got up to leave chancing my arm I turned to her standing up to give her a hug and another kiss good night and as I started following her out the door “where do you think your going I said your not forgiven yet, you sir ain’t worming your way back into my bed that fast” and before I could answer her Katie piped up, “perfect then John you can stay in mine” I didn’t even turn to acknowledge her but as Kerry headed up the stars she leaned over the banister gave me a peck on the cheek and whispered in my ear “there you go, I never said you have to go home”

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igh Tower69Man  over a year ago

Luton

Fuck me this is brilliant. Keep it coming

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

By *anni and RicCouple  over a year ago

York

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

Brill thank for sharing! Looking forward to the next part. FFM coming???

No that won’t be happening in this story for obvious reasons, but don’t worry more stories after this with none relative FFM

As I kerry shut her bedroom door I left the bottom of the stairs and headed for the down stairs toilet, standing over the sink in front of the mirror trying to get my head around is this a test? Should I just leave and come back tomorrow? All these questions rolling around my head when I heard a knock at the door “are you ok?” Katie softly spoke , “yeah I’ll be out in a minute” I replied still mulling over my thoughts “good I’ll be in the sitting room ready and waiting” well fuck it just got a lot harder to walk away. I splashed some water on my face looked down at the now extreme bulge in my pants “looks like you win again” I spoke to my cock laughing and heading out to door towards the sitting room.

As I walked in on the floor in the doorway was her grey sweats and as I stepped in a little further I seen her T-shirt flung on the ground and as I walked in and turned the corner of the room looking at the couch, there she was lying on her back one hand behind her head the other playing with her pussy through her crotchless thong, starting at her feet I took her all in her legs wrapped in black nylons with a lace hem attached to fancy black suspenders coming off a garter belt just she had the sexiest little crotchless black lace thong on under neat and her flat stomach glowing with her light lair of fake tan working my way up to her beautiful breast’s my eyes piping out of my head at this matching lace bra that let her tits hang completely out as it only cupped them from underneath and didn’t cover anything functionally worthless but visually priceless and the same time, her face as beautiful and sexy as ever her lips a soft color of pink her big blue eyes down in a Smokey look that I hadn’t noticed as much earlier but in the context of the whole outfit finished it all off perfectly her hair not out of a pony tail looking silky smooth with just a crease where her hair Bobbin once was. Damn my Jeans were about to burst open at the seems as she brought her finger that had been playing with her soaking wet Pusey up to her lips as she tasted herself “um I think I’m ready” she cooed as she used that same finger to beckon me towards her.

By *op on BabyMan  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Amazingly horny story.... Thank you

Bradford

When did you get into that?” I asked while walking towards her, she giggled “has that been on you this whole time?” I asked just thinking about that being under her outfit while I tried to work things out with her mother, “im guessing you didn’t get my Snapchat?” She said while moving her hand to her breasts playing with her nipple, I snapped out my phone Snapchat from Katie written across the screen I opened it and as the video played “what you think of this I got the other day, I can’t wait to for you to enjoy it with me” she said in the video while rubbing herself with her free hand” once the video finished I throw my phone on the arm chair as she stood up off the couch grabbing my head and pulling me into a passion filled kiss, grabbing my hair she pulled my head back away from her And started kissing my neck “you don’t know how much I’ve been longing to get my hands on you these last couple of days” she said inbetween kissing and nibbling my ear and neck, she moves her hands down and grabs the bottom of my T-shirt pulling it over my head, pulling her back into a kiss I started roaming my hand across her back and working my way to her ass cheeks giving them a slap and grabbing them lifting her off the ground and pulling her up as her nylon covers legs wrap around my stomach, oh that feeling as her legs squeeze my the smell of her perfume was intoxicating, I was in heaven. As I started kissing her neck she whispers in my ear “you know Ma was the one who actually picked this outfit” them words should of shocked me but they just turned me into a sex crazed beast as I throw her back onto the couch and quickly kicked my runners off, with one swift movement undone my belt and kicked my jeans off stepping out of them Katie now sitting up on the couch reached out grabbing my ass and pulling me into her her head perfectly in line with the bulge in my boxers, she kissed my Vick thought them then gave it a gentle bite, grabbing my waistband she pulled them down and as soon as my cock sprung free she squeezed my ass and took my whole cock balls deep down her throat gaging as she it hit the back of her throat, releasing my ass cheeks she wrapped one hand around the base of my cock and with the other bunched her hair up, I reached down and grabbed the hand full of hair away from her face freeing up her other hand, she placed her hands back on my ass cheeks and started pulling my hips into her allowing me to pull back she kept pulling it in harder and harder, virtually face fucking herself with my cock, slurping and having as it pounder her throat her eyes starting to run causing her mascara to run leaving black lines down her cheeks which somehow only made her hotter, eventually I pulled her hair back causing my cock to spring free, I dropped to my knees she instantly spread her legs and raised them positioning them over my shoulders as I went to work on her soaking wet pussy, as tasted her sweet juices she started to moan and as I really went to work on her, her Moans became louder, it wasn’t long before I could feel her first orgasm start to build up as I did I gave her clit a little nibble and brought my fingers up to start vigorously finger ducking her it didn’t take long for her Moans to become screams of pleasure as her whole body started to shake and.m convulse her eyes rolling into the back of her head and her hand grabbing a handful of hair as she pulled me right into her pussy her legs with a vice like grip around my neck I was being suffocated but loving it, soon her orgasm subsided and her legs slowly started to release me and as I stood up she pulled me in licking her juices off my face, “I need you in me now” she said and just as the tip of my cock rubbed against her pussy a noise from upstairs broke to passion “are you two fucking seriously going to fuck in my sitting room , if you don’t go to that ducking bedroom of yours Katie he has to go” fuck I thought to myself “sorry Ma” Katie shouted up laughing, she quickly rose from the couch and as she started walking away she realized I was still standing there confused and considering calling it a night, she walks up to me grabs me by the base of my clock “now don’t you go getting scared me and ma agreed that if this was going to happen it had to be in my room” as she pulled me out the door by the cock “but she will hear everything if we are next door” she just turned to me “well that’s her problem and now I get revenge for all the times I had to let in bed playing with myself listening to you duck her brains out,” I was way to turned on by that and the sight of her soft well manacured hand around my cock leading me out the stairs as her beautiful plump ass cheeks bounced in that little thong.

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmm wow that's so horny

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Love this story

Bradford

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *40 maleMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *llez WorldWoman  over a year ago

SE London

By *ackb85Man  over a year ago

Newmarket

Hottest story of all time

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *aveC737Man  over a year ago

Manchester

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

York

Nice twist..

By *ottopcock9Man  over a year ago

Cumnock

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Great to have you back

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

newton abbot

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Love it x

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

This gets better and better

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Wow so dam horny

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *irlwithcurves40Woman  over a year ago

Essex

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Yay

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Fuck! You lucky bastard!

Woking-ish

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

Oh yes

As we entered her room approaching her bed she released her grip on my cock, as she rose her right knee onto the side of the bed “Stay right there” I demanded biting my lip as I took in the sight her left leg looking amazing wrapped in them nylons, her crotchless thong parting with the position her pussy lips wet and swollen and so inviting, I stepped forward and slowly started rubbing the tip of my rock hard cock against her lips, “ umm stop teasing and just give it to me already, with that I rubbed one more length from the top of her slit and as I hit the bottom quickly sliding it in, with one clean trust I was balls deep in her warm wet inviting your pussy, reaching around and grabbing a feel of them beautiful breadts swinging free, I let go grabbing a handful of hair and started to slowely pick up the pace until it was a solid pounding, her moans mixed with the sound of her wet pushy being pounded was like music to my ears, still holding her head back by her hair I leaned in whispering in her ear “that’s it take it like a good little slut while your mother is asleep next door” “ummm that’s it I’m your little slut, Mam doesn’t know what she is missing in there sleeping while I get pounded by her mans cock” she said almost shouting. As I went back to pounding her I started to hear something in the next room, we might have overestimated her going back to sleep that quick as next thing the sound of loud music filled the air, fuck it I thought at-least there is no need to be quite now, as I continued to pound her pulling back too hard my cock slipped right out of her soaking wet lips and bounced up glistening from her juices, she rolled off the bed and stood up “get Down on that bed now” she demanded and I sure wasn’t going to argue , as I lay back with my head on her pillow she straddled me grabbing the base of my cock and lowering the sweet pussy onto me, the feeling of the nylons on my side mixed with the look of the whole outfit and the fact her sexy bra had her tits complete out made this an amazing view, as she impaled herself on my cock she started wildly bucking her hips back and forth with one hand on my chest for balance and one hand pulling her hair out of her face her head titled back eyes closed as she shouted in pleasure “oh yeah omg yes fuck that’s good, fuck John fill me cum inside me, I want to feel your cum fill my tight little passy, it once again was sensory over load between looking at the sex crazed sexy slut dressed to impress moaning and fucking me I couldn’t take in any longer and soon I started shooting load after load into her tight little pussy, the second that first but shout out of me like a bullet from a gun I felt her whole body lock up tight her legs crushing my sides her pussy squeezing my cock tightly and her body convulsing causing a lovely shake in her tits, after her orgasm subsided she dropped onto my chest panting and moaning “omg fuck me it just keeps getting better” she cooed , and she was right after 3 days without her it became the best wait I’ve ever had that outfit and that sex was mind blowing, as we lay there with her sexy body against mine I had nearly gone soft before I started to get hard again, but all I remember was waking up the next morning spooning her.

Newtownards

Bradford

Kirkby in Ashfield

Woking-ish

By *elbyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Selby

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Dublin

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

stevenage

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

lincoln

Kusadasi, Turkey

More what happened next

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

So damned hot!

Dudley

Kirkby in Ashfield

By *ockforplay66Man  over a year ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

Excelllent

Poringland

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

Doncaster

Mmm

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

This got me so damn hard and horny

Brilliant

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Amazing, love it,

Xx

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Loving this!

York

Woking-ish

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

By *exylilzWoman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Love it cant wait for more

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

By *eqvodredbullMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Gatwick

By *evon-guy61Man  over a year ago

newton abbot

Newtownards

Cant wait to read what happens next at breakfast the following morning...

Kirkby in Ashfield

As I pull back the covers and take in the view of Katie there her ass pinned to my morning wood, tempted to wake her and go for round two. I decided it’s best to hit the shower and go see if damage control is needed with Kerry, as I get out and dry off heading back into the bedroom fuck I thought as I realized in all the passion of last night I left my clothes and boxers in the sitting room.

Hoping jerry is still in bed I sneak down the stairs and as I hit the hall looking forward through the kitchen door I see jerry standing over the oven frying, as I try sneak she looks down at me “breakfast on the table quick before it gets cold” with just a towel around my waist I head in and sit down at the table, she puts the plate out in front of me, “there get that into you by the sounds of last night you need it for energy” she says calm as you like, now this both confused and turned me on at the same time, why was she so calm why wasn’t she pissed I get she was ok with it last night but I suppose I thought that was just the drink speaking, I assumed when she turned on the music blasting to drown out the sound of me pounding her daughter that that would be the final straw. As I cleared the plate in silence she casually starts the conversation “I threw your boxers and clothes in the wash, but I’ve still some of yours in our room” our room, OUR ROOM them words rang around in my head over and over, “seen as I didn’t find And underwear of Katie’s only her sweats and T-Shirt I’m guessing she wore the outfit I picked out for you” wow she litterly admitted to picking it out for me not for Katie but basically just for my pleasure. “Well did you like it?” She asks sipping on her coffee, Jesus I really think I’ve hit the jackpot. “Yeah it was unreal you really picked it for me?” I asked in shock, “yes look this whole situation never crossed my mind ever and I was boyond pissed and heart broken when I found out, but Katie is like me when I was her age sex mad and I know the feeling of wanting somebody you shouldn’t have, I just put myself in her shoes and the more I though of being 19 and having an older man as my live in fuck toy, well to say the least I think it was the best self made orgasm I ever had. So look as long as you too are Deseret and nobody else gets wind of this as mad as it sounds but I’m ok with it. But if she starts falling for you or you falling for her we need to end it and possible end our relationship too. Are you ok with that?” She says as if we are discussing getting a dog not me having both her and her daughter. “Well I don’t want to lose you” I quickly replied and I think I meant it but I definitely wanted to keep this up. “And you won’t, Katie has told me that she has no emotional connection to you just physical, so as long as you don’t fall for her we will be ok.” Wow she has really thought of this and really is on bored my cock is now that hard it’s nearly unraveling my towel. “I won’t its strictly sex, she is a little sexy nympho” I said not sure if I was pushing it abit. “That she is but her tight little pussy and firm young tits won’t beat my experience, even with her enthusiasm.” Well she was right about that she was good but not as good as her mother but they were on par overall because her body was better and altough Kerry was sexy Katie with her youthful little twinkle in her eye was insanely one of the biggest turn on’s but I would never admit that to Kerry.

“Right finish that coffee there and I’ll show you where I put the rest of your clothes” listening to her demands I took the last swig of my coffee and followed her upstairs, taking in her bare legs arms she walked up in her bath robe, as we walked into the room she stood ready to close the door and as I sat on the bed turning to her she dropped her robe revealing nothing underneath, her shaved pussy glistening “wow” I thought all this talk has her as wet as I am hard. “Drop that towel now” she demanded and as I stood and dropped it she stepped forward pushing me back on the bed she dropped to her knees , without a word she grabbed my cock and started to lick and suck my cock, I was in heaven this insane situation unraveling to become even better. She leaned forward grabbing her tits and pushing them either side of my cock spitting down to moisten it she slowely started to tits fuck me. “Um you luck bastard getting to fuck me and my daughter but let’s see who is better I bet that little slut is nice and tight but she won’t will never be better that me” she purred, she was never one for much dirty talk just the usually fuck me harder, but this new lust in her eyes and her competitive nature was so fucking hot, she stood me up and lay down on the bed herself except this time her feet were at the pillows she let her head drop off the end of the bed and reached out grabbing my ass cheeks and lining up my balls just above her mouth , her tongue tracked along the bottom of my balls sending tingles up my spine, next she demands that I face fuck her, I didn’t waste a second and started to thrust my hips back and forth the tip of my cock hitting the back of her throat, her gags and moans sending vibrations down my cock, I use this position to play with her perfect tits, slapping and squeezing them, each time her moan would vibrate and nearly send me over the edge, I had to stop now or I was going to blast my load right down her troath. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and spun her around on the best I grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her so that her sad was on the end of the bed, dropping to my knees I tasted her sweet juices and went right to work tonguing her clit, her moans no longer muffled by a mouth full of cock but still having an effect on me. It wasn’t long until she grabbed my head and pulled me into her digging her heels into my back, “oh fuck yes right there don’t stop” her whole body locked up in orgasm her scream enough to alarm somebody walking a mile away, as soon as it subsided she started to laugh but a strange laugh “oh fuck yes I’ve needed that now get on that bed little a good little lad and let me get that cock I’ve been crazing’ I jumped up and lay on the bed as I did she straddled me lowering herself onto my cock, her soaking wet warm pussy felt amazing even though it had only been a few days since I was in it the feeling of not knowing if I would get to fuck her again had made this so much sweeter. She didn’t waste anytime as soon as she reached the bottom of my shaft she pinned my hands down and started lifting and dropping herself onto my cock like a woman possessed. The noise of my balls slapping her ass and hear moaning mixed with how hard she was working was making it hard to hold back and within a few minutes as she was working her way down my cock I rose my hips to meet hers, the second her ass hit my balls like a fire work my cock exploded shooting load after load of hot cum into her, as soon as the first load left me cock like hitting a switch she started to convulse, “oh fuck yeeeeessssss” she screamed before the two of us collapsed onto the bed, Kerry still shaking and moaning like a woman in labor, “oh yes you dickhead I fucking needed” she said lying panting on my chest my cock still in her, we both started laughing after a couple of minutes she slowly slid off me and landed on the bed beside me, she leaned over took my dick in her mouth sucking and cleaning my cock she licked her lips “see a good girl always cleans up after herself” she said smiling. She lay her head on my stomach still catching her breath “fuck I needed that it was a long few days without thinking about that cock pounding my pussy” she exclaimed laughing I told her it was more like her pussy pounding me this time we laughed and as she cuddled up I just lay there playing with her hair realizing although I wasn’t rich or didn’t have everything I ever dreamed of I was definitely the luckiest man in the world.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Fantastic conclusion - at least I presume that's the end

Poringland

Bradford

stevenage

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic stuff

guys im going to leave this story for now might re visit and see where it goes. new story coming soon, I Actually have one I want to do about a couple of here that I have hotlisted but Cant get through to them as the y have my age blocked, If i can't get them ill do a different one soon

lincoln

Newtownards

Great story. Thank you.

Gatwick

Such a good story. Thank you

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Brilliant, such a sexy story,

Xx

Dudley

Dublin

Woking-ish

Kusadasi, Turkey

Wooooow that was the hottest story ever. It's made me so horny for days and you definitely are the luckiest guy ever

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Shame the stories dead

Doncaster

Excellent story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Fantastic story.. hopefully you might come back and develop it more OP. I think that there is still some mileage in this

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Great story!

By *ettercallsaul118Man  over a year ago

Funtown

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

wow!!

I was wondering if the daughter maybe had a friend also into older guys?

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

By *reedomBonerMan  over a year ago

London

Such a hot and horny story! Luckiest guy ever

By *ill74Man  over a year ago

New forest area

Really enjoyed this. Thanks.

By *elgaWoman  over a year ago

northallerton

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

Aaaaaw fck I was hoping that the daughter joined in after hearing them fcking and walked in to watch then sit on his face as he's fcking her mother il leave the rest to everyone's imagination

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

» Add a new message to this topic