FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Warmest pussy ever/sloppy seconds True story

Warmest pussy ever/sloppy seconds True story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man  over a year ago

wexford

It was my first profile on fab about 10 years ago. I was having a few beers one Saturday night whilst browsing fab profiles. I came across a gorgeous BBW who lived about an hour away from me. She had the meet today icon up and said she could accommodate. I had a few drinks in me by now and could not drive! I messaged to say how amazing I thought she looked and asked if she would be up for meeting the following morning. Amazingly she said yes. We agreed I would arrive at her place at 9am and we exchanged phone numbers. I didn’t know the area and had trouble finding her place so I called her and she answered and directed me about a mile from where I was to her house. She had the sexiest voice I’d ever heard. As I arrived outside we were still on the phone, there was a car in her driveway. She asked me not to block the drive as her friend would be leaving now. A guy came out and got in the car and drove out smiling and waved friendely as I walked up the driveway. At the door was the Gorgeous Blonde BBW I had chatted to last night in her dressing gown. wow. I kissed her on the cheek and introduced myself and her likewise whilst she pinched my already growing cock through my trousers. Come on in sorry about the mess she said.As she lead me up the stairs my eyes were stuck to her huge perfect ass, my cock was throbbing. We entered her bedroom and she took off her dressing gown to reveal her air hostess uniform, I Neary druled and dribbled at the sight of her heaving breasts. Her bedroom stunk of sweaty sex! She sat on the bed and told me she wasn’t dressed like that just for me and pointed at her webcam on top of her laptop which was broadcasting. As we chatted and had a smoke or two she told me she was a webcam model and lots of guys buy her toys and underwear which is why she was wearing the air hostess uniform and broadcasting to the old guy that bought it for her! I didn’t care and to be honest my cock was so hard and I wanted to taste her pussy so badly! We began kissing and caressing each other and I moved down to touch and lick her pussy. No she said. You are my plaything, I know you want to taste me but that will wait for another day. I’m going to suck you and use you as my fucktoy. So she instructed me to lay on the bed, then she tied my wrists to the headboard behind my head. I’d never experienced anything like this before and my cock throbbed as this gorgeous BBW was in total control of me. She began tickling me with feathers and then sucking my throbbing cock before stopping and teasing me again. And repeat. she called me her fuck toy and plaything out loud before eventually letting me experience some intense pleasure by deepthroating my stiff cock. After about 30 seconds I said I was about to cum. NOOOO she slurped as she took her amazing lips off my cock. I’m going to fuck you till you cum. She lowered herself onto me in the cowgirl position. My goodness I said innocently,!your pussy is so warm, and absolutely soaking wet. She just laughed and smiled. I was not far away by now as she fucked my cock slowly then fast her creamy juices were dripping down my shaven balls(at least I taught they wer just her own juices). After a few minutes of her hard fucking me the sheets were soaking underneath me and I loved the wetness I exploded my full balls up her soaking wet pussy. Wow, I still remember the beautiful sound of her farting out all that cum her pussy pulsating as the creampie dripped from her loose hole. My goodness. She high fived me after and said job well done for an amateur haha! On the next meet after I’d eaten her pussy for hours she told me that the guy I had seen leaving the driveway the first time we met had been fucking her all night long and had came in her multiple times and literally just creampied her Before he left. It all made sense then. Why she wouldn’t let me lick her out,The smell of sex in the room and of course her extremely warm soaking pussy! I fucked her so hard after she told me that. Wow awesome times.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wexford

This was the start of me becoming a cuckold!

wexford

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

Love this

Fantastic

wexford

We fucked once or twice a week for about 6 months after! Her pussy was never as warm and sloppy as the first meet though

wexford

By *unkymale65Man  over a year ago

Worksop

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

" Her pussy was never as warm and sloppy as the first meet though "

She should have let you go down and lap away at that pussy, and only tell you afterwards you were #2.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

wexford

" Her pussy was never as warm and sloppy as the first meet though

She should have let you go down and lap away at that pussy, and only tell you afterwards you were #2."

I would have gone down in an instant I was so eager to lick her gorgeous cunt. It was so nice when I did get my reward on the next meet

Great story wish i'd been there to see it

wexford

"Great story wish i'd been there to see it"

wexford

" Her pussy was never as warm and sloppy as the first meet though

She should have let you go down and lap away at that pussy, and only tell you afterwards you were #2."

I do love going in after someone has deposited load. Such a turn on feeling it lubricate your cock

wexford

"I do love going in after someone has deposited load. Such a turn on feeling it lubricate your cock "
I love loose sloppy cunts

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

By *EDandBREAKFAST OP   Man 2 weeks ago

wexford

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm"

» Add a new message to this topic