FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Retirement Homes fun or boredom?

Retirement Homes fun or boredom?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sat watching her bored with the rest of the family as always. After what felt like hours of all the fussing I decided to go for a cigarette, stood with all the other visitors I was asked for a light and didn’t really pay attention to who it was I handed my lighter too.

I looked up and saw you, an instant twinkle n my eye “Thanks” I said while thinking this visit has just got more interesting. The usual small talk follows and I find out your name and you work there as a Care Assistant just having a crafty one before your shift starts. We walk in together and go our separate ways and I make my way back to my Aunt’s room getting ready to be bored for another few hours and wondering how many other cigarettes I can sneak.

After about 25 minutes there you are walking into the room offering tea and coffee handing it over the bed to my aunt your arm shaking a little rattling the cup on the saucer trying to pass it from an awkward angle I take the tea and next thing I know the cup is on the floor with tea all over the bed and you looking at me like I’m a complete moron having made your life a living hell. You head down the hall to get fresh linen and I follow apologising profusely and offering to change the sheets.

Rummaging in the cupboard looking about for sheets, stretching a little to reach the top shelf and I cant help but notice your pert ass through those trousers hugging the curves so tightly. I think what the hell and close the door behind us checking nobody is looking 1st. Turning to look at the door and asking “What the” before I kiss you wrapping my arms around you, with your struggles at my shoulders before giving way and your arms slide round my neck kissing me back passionately, forcefully, taking my breath away. My hands slides down over your ass pulling you to me and I hear a gentle moan escape your lips my hand squeezing a little tighter. The kisses get more passionate and I decide to try a little further both my hands sliding round cupping your ass, my cock stirring in my boxers, straining to break free, pulling you tight to me, lifting you a little so your on tip toes, as my dick grows ever harder against you, my tongue sliding into your mouth exploring deeper, meeting yours and wrestling it to submission. Sliding my hand round to your hips finding the zip to my delight, sliding it down and they slide to the floor, unclipping your tabard and lifting your shirt over your head, as it pulls off stumbling back and seeing a vision of sheer unadulterated beauty, and best of all they match. I run my arm across a shelf knocking the linen to the floor and laying you on top of it, leaning back and sliding the rest of your trousers off, I admire you in all your glory lying on the bed of linen, in just a bra and shorts, my instant thoughts are to devour your pussy but I try to restrain myself forgetting where I am, thinking I have all the time in the world, we roll together on the sheets lay on our sides reaching behind you to undo your bra as it falls away my mouth instantly moves to your nipple, licking and sucking it, nibbling gently.

I feel your hands run down my sides lifting my tee and lift myself as it slides over my head, and slide down my arm I move back to kissing your neck and across your shoulder before returning my undivided attention to your breast, sucking gently on the lightly coloured nipple, laying almost across you, my spare hand runs up your leg and straight to the moistness between your thighs, feeling just how wet you are through the flimsy lace of your knickers, applying a little pressure to your burning mound, then smiling as your back arches, and a short moan escapes your lips. I push my finger a little further into forcing the lace inside a little still restricted but it is evident you want more. I kneel between your thighs reaching under you, pulling your panties down your legs and over your ankles, rolling them into a small ball, holding them in my hand still. Lowering my head it is quickly spinning with the delicate scent of you, almost calling to me, and I can resist no longer taking a long taste of you, running my tongue from the tight little juicy entrance all the way to your hard throbbing clit, closing my lips around it sucking gently, then sliding my tongue back down and in side you pussy, delighted by the way my tongue is instantly swimming in your nectar. Holding you thighs apart as my tongue alternates its attention and you try clamping my head tight between them. Just to test the water I snake my tongue over you ass and tease it a little with the tip of my tongue while I decide weather to play with your sopping wet pussy or to pay more attention to your clit, but deciding to focus where I am for the minute as your body responds in the best way possible, your moans becoming a little louder, and you grab my head pushing it to you. I push my tongue a little deeper inside your ass, hearing a stifled squeal. I move up resting on my arm and taking my earlier prize, pushing the wet panties into your mouth then forcing two fingers deep into your pussy, leaning forward kissing you at the same time to hold them in tight and stifling your deep moans, working my fingers inside you coating them and running a thumb across your clit, building a slow but steady rhythm, working them harder, pushing deeper, my now solid cock grinding against your leg, trapped in its fabric prison, throbbing, aching for attention but I deny it a little while longer, in pursuit of your 1st orgasm. I start working my fingers harder and faster, rolling my thumb across your clit, lowering back to your clit sucking on it hard holding it with my teeth nurturing it, and in the same breath punishing it with my tongue, your stifled groans getting louder, and my head being pulled on like it will give more the harder you pull on it. My fingers fucking you hard and deep, my mouth sucking hard on you while my tongue lashes your clit building faster, faster, until just there at that moment you scream out and arch your back pulling my hair and my fingers letting loose a hard trickle of your cum that runs down and between the cheeks of your ass slowing the pace of my fingers and loosening my grip on your clit taking a few last licks of your clit before pulling my drowned finger from you.

I look at you lay there in your after glow and my dick is throbbing harder than ever, wanting to be inside you, almost begging for it. Then like you read my mind you sat up and leaned over, unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning my jeans, releasing the ache from its confines, pushing them down my legs, taking my boxers too. It springs out, slapping against your cheek, leaving a bead of pre cum rolling down, and to my surprise you wipe your cheek with your finger and then lick it clean. You grip me tight and inspect it before taking the panties from your mouth and replacing it with my yearning cock, sliding it between your lips and then on down so I feel it against your tonsils. Working my cock so expertly with your hand and mouth, teasing me with the tip of your tongue, my eyes rolling when your spare hand starts tickling my balls and then squeezing them just to that point, where I can feel the cum seething through them, and then I get a shock as you squeeze a little further, making me jump and my hips lurch forward, your throat giving way to me as I slide deeper into you. I can’t resist tangling my fingers in your hair holding you there for a second or 2 and slide back hearing you gasp for air, saliva dripping from me, then pushing it back a little deeper. Seeing you looking back at me, without words I can almost tell you don’t want me to stop, but I feel the need to ask anyway if you’re ok. A nod of your head gives me the encouragement and green light I was hoping for, my hips spurring to life, fucking your open mouth slowly at first and just a little way inside, but it’s not long till your ministrations on me, with your tongue still swirling and driving me wild, that I’m full on fucking your mouth, long deep strokes, listening to your gasps, feeling myself so wet inside your mouth, driving me to the point I have been longing for since entering this closet, and then there it is the. My balls tighten; I push hard into your throat, pulling your head down hard on my cock, exploding into your throat, and then pull my hips back, shooting more onto your tongue and then the last and final eruption just into your open mouth watching you hold it on your tongue and a little escapes from your mouth rolling down over your chin, using a finger I run it up your neck and over your chin coating my finger init and absentmindedly suck my finger clean.

You see this as your cue and almost jump on me kissing me, deep, long, slow, and passionate. I can taste myself from you and I start to twitch back to life, with you atop of me, grinding your pussy against my already wet and stiffening pole. Before much to yours and my surprise, you grind up me and then my helmet is pushing between your warm wet lips easing your self back slowly I can feel every ripple and contour inside you, gripping me tight inside you, letting me explore then inner most depths of your cavern. You place your palms flat on my chest and start slowly riding me, easing your self up and down, I feel you adjusting inside and out, and it’s not long till you’ve got a slow and steady rhythm, milking me with every stroke of your heavenly glove like pussy. My hands run up over your thighs and with one hand, my fingers start to tease your clit rolling it gently against your body, your breathing getting heavier, and you move a little faster. Sitting back you lock my hand between us grinding against my fingers. Your breathing becomes definite moans, as my fingers although restricted, work your hard little bud. Trapping it between my fingers, pinching it a little, watching it have the desired effect you throw back your head and let out a full on, deep groan of pleasure. Shocking me back for a second and realising again where we are. I look to the door hoping nobody heard you. As you drive on harder, I can see your orgasm starting to rip through you, your body struggling to hold it at bay much longer, but still bouncing harder still my cock twitching inside feeling every thrust pulling my hand from between us and sitting up my arms wrapped around you, holding your arse cheeks pulling them apart and gaining some leverage, so I can push you on, urging you to go faster still, and bring those waves of pleasure crashing through you. My fingers start teasing your arse running my finger in gentle circles, our earlier foreplay making it easier for my finger to glide around your tightest and as to yet unexplored pleasure centre. My finger slides inside you as your moans get louder still and your grinding becomes a bounce rising till I’m almost out of you before crushing back down onto me, driving my cock and my finger deeper still. Holding me tight to you almost like your life depended on it, bouncing with all you have, driving yourself to the point of no return, you suddenly throw your head back, arching your back, letting out a scream of pure unadulterated pleasure, as your climax hits, squealing it out for all to hear, feeling your warm cum cover my impaled spear, running out of you like a river, drenching me and the sheets we’re lay on, your body convulsing, and as your pleasure subsides, you kiss me gently and thankful. In such away that could be mistaken for the love in its purest most definite form

Copyright © 2006-2012 Fabulous Entertainment | Advertise | Link to us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm this got me going and wanting more

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Copyright © 2006-2012 Fabulous Entertainment | Advertise | Link to us

Oh dear!

????

Copy and paste I think so

It could well be cut and paste but not necessarily....'Copyright © 2006-2012 Fabulous Entertainment | Advertise | Link to us'...is at the bottom of the Fabswingers page and not a separate site

Good story OP, thanks!

they added it when i bloody posted the story ... hopefully they'll remove it as they have no right to copyright my material ... saying that might make me a few quid too in the long run :P

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

"they added it when i bloody posted the story ... hopefully they'll remove it as they have no right to copyright my material ... saying that might make me a few quid too in the long run :P

"

So, they added it to yours, but to no-one elses?

If you pull my other leg, you might here a tinkling sound!!

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

As we walk out of the linen cupboard we bump into Matron. 'Hi there' she says. 'I see you've met Gladys. She's 83 you know but she loves to help out.'

» Add a new message to this topic