FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tracy, the lodgers girlfriend.

Tracy, the lodgers girlfriend.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lyreel OP   Man  over a year ago

King's lynn

Tracy was a very sexy wee thing, quiet, long hair, slim with a wonderful smile and who was the girlfriend of my lodger.

The lodger Wayne and I were workmates and had been for years.

Tracy stayed over more frequently and it was quite a regular thing to see her coming out of the shower room with just a towel wrapped round her and I often had a wank thinking about what a delight it would be to see what was under the towel!

She would squeeze past me in the kitchen when there was lots of room or brush her breasts past me as Wayne was in the same room, teasing me but being very subtle with a wry smile!

Our first night of fun was after a night out in the pub, remember them! We were all drinking heavily but I stopped early on as I had a feeling something was happening as Tracy kept feeding more drink to Wayne.

We returned to the house where she helped Wayne upstairs and put him to bed, I said goodnight and if his snoring was bad and if she wanted some company I would be watching Telly downstairs.

Very soon she came down down asked would I like a drink, I said yes please and looked up to see her in a sexy little black silk number with thin straps and barely covering her ass.

She came back with a glass of port and sat down opposite, I was amazed, her lovely long legs, the black silk, the way it just somehow accentuated the curve of her young full breasts.

I could feel my heart hammering in my chest at the sight before me......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arkWeightMan  over a year ago

London

Sounds like the start of something messy

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Wow great start ????

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes great start

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

King's lynn

She asked me if I was okay! What, of course I am okay, you’re sitting there semi clad and you ask if everything is okay! I said every thing is perfect!

Oh, that’s not what Wayne thinks...she paused, he doesn’t think my boobs are that great... what do you think? I said well they look great from here but as I have never seen them I cannot give a true answer... would you like to see them she asked? I would love to see them was my reply!

Now at this point I am thinking WTF! Is she just playing me here or what’s she up too but I wax past caring as she slipped the straps down from her shoulders and allowed the silk down to expose a pair of the most wondrous boobs I have ever seen, they were perfect in every way!

Well, what do you think? I said they look perfect but as I have never touched them I didn’t know.... would you like to touch them? she asked! I would live yo touch them and I moved over to slowly cup them, feeling the weight of them, drinking in the vision of these beautiful pert boobs and lightly flicking her nipples till they became more erect.

She closed her eyes and let out a lovely sigh as she pushed her chest forward firmly into my hands.

I leant in to kiss her breast, slowly circling her nipple with my tongue and then taking her nipple into my mouth, flicking it with my tongue. Then the next nipple, then more, sucking as much of her breast into my mouth as she pushed her chest into me.

I paused for breath, she looked at me and then said, Wayne doesn’t like my arse , do you like my arse? My reply was well I haven’t seen it, would you like to see it, ... I would love to see it! At that she stood up, letting the slip fall to the floor, wow, here I was, 30 years old with this 19 year old vision in front of me, completely naked!

Do you like it, god yes I said, but I have never felt it! Would you like to feel it? With that I ran my fingers over her thighs, up under her cheeks, trying to absorb every single synapse that was going off in my brain! She parted her legs slightly.....

This truly happened, it seems corny the way it developed by her asking me what I thought, asking me to look, letting me touch but I think this was her way of teasing me, I wasn’t complaining.

Lots more to come if you like it.

By *exhillboyMan  over a year ago

Vilamoura Portugal

Please continue, very hot

King's lynn

I ran my hands between her legs making her part them, then turned her gently round till I was more or less eye level with her pussy, di you like my pussy she asked, yes I said, it’s beautiful.. it was, shaved, completely and looking freshly done! Have you just shaved I asked, yes, I had a shower before changing to come down. At that I just slowly leant my head forward and started kissing her mound, gently, each side of her lips as she struggled to stand up as her legs were shaking. I pushed her gently back and down till she sat back on the edge of the sofa, parting her legs completely, kissing gently biting at her pussy, then as I rolled her legs back and up exposing her ass more I placed my tongue above her bum hole and just dragged by tongue slowly down then up to land on her clit, she gasped and held onto the back of my head as I sucked gently on her clit, flicking it, tolling it and then licking at her pussy to taste her juices which if you got some on the cat you wouldn’t catch it for weeks it was so silky.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

Brilliant so far

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

nice!

By *rai69Man  over a year ago

Colchester

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *omerset_naughtyMan  over a year ago

Kusadasi, Turkey

Mmmmmmmmm wow she sounds so sexy I'd love to be licking that silky pussy

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Nice story

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

King's lynn

As I looked up over her mound, pushing her breasts together I was aware of her moans and could feel her directing my tongue to where she wanted it exactly, harder and faster as I moved my hand I touched her arse, she gave a little gasp. I then circled it with a finger catching the juices from her and gently probed her arse. She then froze as if she was shocked and exclaimed she was cumming and came on my face.

Kiss me she asked, so I moved up and kissed her, letting her taste her juice from me.

I want to feel you inside me...

By *40 maleMan  over a year ago

chesterfield

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Hot, hot, hot,

Xx

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *irParzival70Man  over a year ago

St Columb

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Lincoln

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Oh yes. A good storyteller is in the room

By *ack with a bangCouple  over a year ago

Hastings

Blackburn

lincoln

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Great

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *llie99Woman  over a year ago

Carrickfergus

King's lynn

I stripped off and felt her hands on my cock, pulling toward her, my cock was raging hard but not overly sensitive, I had been fully concentrating on licking her and savouring every sensation that she offered, but feeling her hands on me was exquisite.

She guided me right to her entrance, I paused as I wanted to fully enjoy this moment, I nudged at her pussy and she pushed her hips forward. Slowly I entered , feeling her wetness, so silky on my cock. She was tight as I fed my cock in slowly, she gasped as I was nearly half way in and I paused. Wait she said... let me feel you and she squeezed her pussy and it pulsed on my cock, I was in no rush as the sensations were incredible, she then said push it in, fill me up, do it, do it now!

I pushed all the way, home to the hilt as she pushed up to meet me. Fk me, please, fk me, harder.

Talk about being in heaven! This was one of the moments that I burnt into my retina to savour for many years.

I didn’t want to fk her yet, I slowly withdrew and slid back in, teasing her with my speed , pulling her nipples with one hand gently, keeping them erect and playing with her pussy with the other she started bucking her hips, gasping for more as she came again, her pussy tightening and grabbing my cock as the orgasm rippled through her.

As she lay panting I started quickly, holding her arms down to her sides, pushing into her harder, watching her perfect tits moving, up and down, faster and faster till I could feel my balls tingling, the orgasm that I knew was coming.

Oh fk, fk me, please, give it to me, fk me, I want your cock, with this I couldn’t hold on any longer, I thrust as far in and deep as I could as my balls erupted and I filled her beautiful tight pussy.

Wow, oh wow, she exclaimed , I have never had my pussy licked like that before, she was still shaking and my cock was still pulsing, I have never been filled like that before!

This was 25 years ago and I still remember that first night like it was yesterday. To have her that night and in many more ways for the next 6 months was divine, she was a newbie, had only had Wayne and he wasn’t that into her. As I was divorced and 11 years older than her she wanted to learn and I was happy to teach and share my experience with her.

As our time ended, she decided to move back to her parents, we had one last night where we took our time and it lasted for hours. At the end she reached up and held onto my face, slowly kissed me and said “ with all my heart I thank you, take care you beautiful man”

Could bring tears to a glass eye!

I hope you fared well Tracy and think off me occasionally wherever you are!!

Lincoln

Blackburn

lincoln

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos