FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy..

Fantasy..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So do any ladies out there have fantasies that would shock surprise me?? Let's see who has the best one and if I can help make it a reality

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple  over a year ago

Notts

we deffinately do. our fantasy is for the male to be tied to the bed and blindfolded so he cannot see who has joined in.

he will be naked

(how are we doing so far)?

I will be in my skimpiest clothes

(hard yet?)

then i will suck his cock along with our bi female guest, we fuck inches from his face and cock so he can smell the juices flowing before we both ravage his cock senseless/

so if you can help with that mate let us know

By *ursevampsWoman  over a year ago

bucks

nope mine has to be sex under a waterfall or even the sex in a forest whilst raining hmm not shockin g mind

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

female fantasy - probably go along with the indecent proposal kinda thing

By *o-jCouple  over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

My fantasy is to be auctioned off and the highest bidder has me for a set time and I have to do everything I was told . single people and groups would be allowed to bid .

I'd be bought by a stag party who were travelling to a villa somewhere abroad to be thier sex slave to be finger grope fucked and give bj's and generally passed around whilest fetching drink or doing whatever they wanted me to do .

When they went out drinking I'd be given minimum clothing and would be used to pay for things sucking off cabbies , shagging waiters being tied to a post a left for anyone to ' have a go ' or stripped off in a bar for a gang bang and then sent home with cum pouring out of every hole .........

But as it says this is just a fantasy and no matter how much you offer it aint going to happen ..........well

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

I offered my neighbours Mrs this........ I'll throw ?200 on the floor all uv got to do is strip naked n pick it up...she asked her hubby wot he thort he said go for it how long would it take to pick ?200 up..... She came round stript off n her eyes popped out of her head when I threw ?200 in pennies on the floor mmmm

By *elsh.30Man  over a year ago

newport

"My fantasy is to be auctioned off and the highest bidder has me for a set time and I have to do everything I was told . single people and groups would be allowed to bid .

I'd be bought by a stag party who were travelling to a villa somewhere abroad to be thier sex slave to be finger grope fucked and give bj's and generally passed around whilest fetching drink or doing whatever they wanted me to do .

When they went out drinking I'd be given minimum clothing and would be used to pay for things sucking off cabbies , shagging waiters being tied to a post a left for anyone to ' have a go ' or stripped off in a bar for a gang bang and then sent home with cum pouring out of every hole .........

But as it says this is just a fantasy and no matter how much you offer it aint going to happen ..........well

"

That just made me very hard

By *rlicker123Man  over a year ago

gillingham kent

classic m8 brill

Outskirts of Notts

"My fantasy is to be auctioned off and the highest bidder has me for a set time and I have to do everything I was told . single people and groups would be allowed to bid .

That just made me very hard "

Glad it did the trick

Notts

can we just say to the 14 men who have emailed us, the male who will be tied to the bed is my partner, not some random stranger.

so in a nutshell our fantasy os to have a bi female join us!

ffs thought it was clear

Notts

"

we like that alot, would deffinately participate in that one

Outskirts of Notts

we like that alot, would deffinately participate in that one "

Two women that should up the bidding !!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Love the auction idea...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow!!!

I think Ill make this what I think about when playing solo, with me being auctioned of course

Ummm I wonder if it has to just be a fantasy??

Outskirts of Notts

"Wow!!!

I think Ill make this what I think about when playing solo, with me being auctioned of course

Ummm I wonder if it has to just be a fantasy?? "

Lady Tease ....you tease

» Add a new message to this topic