FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > strapped on

strapped on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

she had blindfolded me and tied me to the bed, my wrists restrained with her stockings. Kneeling on the bed, she slowly began to run her hands over my buttocks. Sensuously and slowly, they caressed my bum cheeks, each time they circled, I could feel them getting closer and closer to my crack.

As her hands slid up and down between my cheeks, I could feel her fingers circling my ass on every second stroke. She had me relaxed and she slowly began to slide a finger into me, gently at first, probing me, working her fingers around my hole, one hand reaching round and wanking my hard cock as she pressed her finger deep inside me, all the time, in darkness, and restrained. before I knew it, she had stopped doing whatever she had been doing to my bottom. I begged her to continue, but I knew she'd left the bad and was standing at the end of it. I could hear her breathing lightly and the sounds of a bag being opened. I didn't know what she was doing and for a minute or two I knelt there, so wanting her to finger me again, gently wanking myself off as she fiddled with something. Then, she moved, I felt her come back on to the bed. She was kneeling behind me again as I felt her fingers go back inside. This time, they were lubricated and slid in more easily, deeper, faster, all the time as I played with my cock. Then she knelt closer, puller me towards her, the strain being taken up by the stockings on my wrist, and I felt it...

Something hard and thick was entering me and I realised she had bought a new strap on and was using it on me. She pulled my thighs as felt the strap on enter deep, she leaning over my back, her heavy breasts rubbing against me as her nipples felt harder and she took me deep.

I was wanking furiously by this time and the sensation of her plastic cock deep inside was doing wonders for my prostrate gland and I came - hard! The load shot from my cock as she continued to pound me. Then, as my cock stopped pumping its load, she pulled out and undid my cuffs, rolling me over and licking the cum from my fingers before sucking my cock clean.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Awesome and I'm solid but how can you stroke yourself when tied up

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

I'm Inspector gadget!

Ah plot holes LOL

Great story, love to do that!

By *keenyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

my wrists restrained with her stockings

gently wanking myself off

I was wanking furiously

undid my cuffs

restrained with her stockings but then she undid your cuffs ???

and how did you wank your self off ???

Love it!

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

lol lol strange that

By *eminiman61Man  over a year ago

mansfield

Good story tho mate I hope you retired the favour

My cock is about to explode from reading this fantasy.

I hope to meet such a lady and let her play with my "virgin" ass.

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

there are some of us around... lol

Gona go home and get my 10inch dildo out now

» Add a new message to this topic