FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sub play

sub play

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i had this guy a few times but this time i was going to be sub. after several messages this being one of them "I will expect you to unlock your door for me, then wait in the middle of the room on your knees with your mouth open ready to service me. I will come in, not say a word, and just close the door, stride over to you, drop my trousers and slide my cock into your mouth for you to pleasure me" it came to the day of the meet.

i was dressed slutty as required by my master. when he arrived i followed the instructions above. he then told me to go upstairs. again i was told to kneel before him this time i was handcuffed. i sucked on his cock gagging as i did. he then knelt behind me and fucked my arse. he fucked me hard and fast. then he fucked my pussy for a while.

i was told to bend over the bed legs spread open. he then began to whip me and after each time i was to say thankyou master. he whipped me harder and harder.

then still cuffed i was told to lie on my back for my reward. he licked my pussy and i gushed everywhere. i had the longest orgasm ive ever had. he just kept licking and i kept cuming. the bed was soaked.

he told me too stand he lay on the bed and i was told to ride his cock til he cum. my hands still cuffed i did so. he shot his hot spunk inside me. then he uncuffed me.

what a fantastic experience that was .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

nice

By *ayman2002Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

The stuff dreams are made of

» Add a new message to this topic