FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > How it started

How it started

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was 22 and fresh out of the army working on a building site , snack time in the canteen one lad was looking through the yellow free adds paper , someone else said "we no why you going through that , for the escourts in the back ". I myself never new this , so later on my way home i bought a copy and the back 3 pages were full of escourt andmassage services , browsing through i saw one in my area asking for staff so i thought what the hell and gave them a call .

My interview was at 6 so i rushed home showerd n shaved/ trimmed all important areas and put my best suit on . When i arived at the address it looked like any other house in the street , i was buzzed in and went through to the front room were things got interesting !!! Sat around were 4 women all in variouse outfits 1 nurse. 1 dominatrix 1 maid and 2 in nothing more than stockings and g string ,they were different ages and looks but all georguse and looking very sexy ,  i could feel my cock start to twitch , at this point kat came in also wearing not allot ,

" well you must be mark " she said and made some notes on height eyes build that sort of thing then she says " right then get your kit off"  

I didnt hesitate for a moment and proceded to get naked the girls looking on the whole time .

"ok get dressed again the jobs yours " said kat

I must admit at this point my heart sank a little as i was hopeing for a bit of a play , oh well would just have to sort myself out later ...

Weeks had passed since that interview and id givenUp all hope of getting a call, but the very next day i got my first call .

I was to arive at 6:30 the client was in his 50s and was a reguler to the parlore , i was to take one of the girls up and the two of us were to put on a show . I couldnt wait.

As before i had shower n shave and arived on time i was welcomed at the door by louise she was about 5'8" blond hair fabulouse figure and large brests , dressed in micro tartan mini skirt stockings and white blouse tied in middle ,

"hi mark " she said " looking forward to your first job "

At these words i could do nothing but eye her from head to toe grin and mutter a yes.

She led me up to the room and explaind she would give bill ( the client ) a massage to get things started then we just follow his instruction , ten minuts later bill arived .

I sat in a side chair watching as he striped and laid on the bed face down , louise put one leg aver and sat straddling him ,it was when she did this i got a glimps of her smooth bare pussy , with a smile and wink at me she put on some oils and rubed his back after ten min or so he turned over exposing his hard cock , louise slid her way down and took it in her mouth sllurping and sucking his cock , bill looks over at me and says " why dont you give her your to suck at the same time ? " i stood and strped naked my cock already semmi hard i moved so it was just inline with louise she reached out and grabed it pulling me closer she took my cock in her mouth, as soon as i felt her lips slid down it was like electric , sucking my now very hard cock deep to the back of her throat , she continued to suck and wank us both, swirling her tounge over or cocks , bill said i had a nice looking cock big n hard and he wonted to see me fuck louise.

Louise stood and removed her blose n skirt leaving her naked other than stockings , then i was told to lay on the bed louise straddled me and looking into my eyes and smiling lowerd herself onto me , i could feel my cock pushingits way deeper and deeper into her , then slowly back out building a good rytham , bill was at the other end simply bent over watching as we built pace , bill was egging us on ( not that i needed it ) telling us how he could see her juices flowing over condom and down over my balls n how great it looked my big cock pumping harder n deeper into her now dripping pussy . Bill wonted a better look so we moved so he was laying on the bed louise was over him in a 69 position and had already started sucking his cock again , i moved behind and on bills word started to fuck her doggy style , bill again telling us both how horny and filthy it looked , then with a shout and a groan lost his load into louises mouth witch she greedily gulped back ." Quickly "he said " turn her over and cum on her tits for me " i did as requested and stood back with louise still playing with my cock jets of my cum shooting over her , then to my shock bill diped his head and started to lick it up . Bill then dressed and left without another word . Louise looks at me smiles and says " you could have warned me your cock was that size , i  gaged sucking it "

" sorry i didnt ummm "

"oh dont wory i loved it , now lets get cleand up and you can come meet the other girls properly ..

Downstairs kat gave us both our payment and asked if i was up for more work , hell yes please i said looking around the room at the other girls wondering who i would work with next . ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

love it tell us more

Cheers. . There is lots more to come

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

look 4ward to hearing it

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Got to take wife to a parlour

Its an experience

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds like every man's dream, especially at age 22!!

I'm sure there are plenty of tales of woe!

It would be very interesting to hear all about them!

» Add a new message to this topic