FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Photo session fantasy

Photo session fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mma_j_cd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester

A fantasy of mine is to be invited to take some photos of a female, CD or couple. Just go and take the photos the review the photos then leave the card with the model/s

Has anyone ever done this or had someone take photos for them ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I do this a lot

I'm a pro photographer and it's something I'm often asked to do.

One family i've photographed three sisters and the mother, all separately and (I think) all without the others knowledge

By *mma_j_cd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

chester

Sounds fantastic

That must be great to know you've seen all of them fucking hot

By *hecitycplCouple  over a year ago

London

My wife had glamour pics taken by a photographer who ended up fucking her. I wonder how many girls he did that with?

By *race_cpl6665Couple  over a year ago

Solihull

My wife poses for me would love her to do a professional shoot!

When I was married to first wife we was very young, she was 18 and I was 23 ,she was a really sexy looking girl she worked in a small firm's office that sold equipment for farms , they asked her if she would do some promotional work for them it was to be a calendar showing her by some things in fields posing , they offered her a very substantial bonus if she agreed, it was arranged for her to meet a photographer at his office, I dropped her off and arranged a time to pick her up ,I had an appointment with my dentist so could not go, i chatted to the photographer in his studio and found him a really nice guy, he was around 55 or so, i looked at some of his work and noticed some glamour photos on a wall in his office , he saw me looking and said like them i just nodded and ill say he just smiled, he said i have quite a few in the files if u ever want to see if you're interested in photography, being a hot blooded Male I agreed on a day the next week, this was all done out of my young wife's ears, she was standing looking at some other pictures on the other side of the studio, she was wearing tight blue Jean's and a small tank top

T shirt in white, her breasts pushing out the material, I left them to it and went off for my appointment, I picked her up later that afternoon I asked her how it went she just said yes it was fine had a really good time

Please tell is more!

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"When I was married to first wife we was very young, she was 18 and I was 23 ,she was a really sexy looking girl she worked in a small firm's office that sold equipment for farms , they asked her if she would do some promotional work for them it was to be a calendar showing her by some things in fields posing , they offered her a very substantial bonus if she agreed, it was arranged for her to meet a photographer at his office, I dropped her off and arranged a time to pick her up ,I had an appointment with my dentist so could not go, i chatted to the photographer in his studio and found him a really nice guy, he was around 55 or so, i looked at some of his work and noticed some glamour photos on a wall in his office , he saw me looking and said like them i just nodded and ill say he just smiled, he said i have quite a few in the files if u ever want to see if you're interested in photography, being a hot blooded Male I agreed on a day the next week, this was all done out of my young wife's ears, she was standing looking at some other pictures on the other side of the studio, she was wearing tight blue Jean's and a small tank top

T shirt in white, her breasts pushing out the material, I left them to it and went off for my appointment, I picked her up later that afternoon I asked her how it went she just said yes it was fine had a really good time

"

oh... wanted more please

A few days past and I reached the day to see the photographer, I arrived on the day we had said and walked in to his studio, he greeted me warmly and after I entered locked the door behind me, he guided me into his office and opened a locked file cabinet he said take a seat and placed a file folder in front of me on the desk, he sat next to me and opened the folder and took hold of a bundle of photos and spread them out on the desk, they showed a lot of women in all sorts of sexy poses in different types of sexy underwear , wow I said these are amazing and very sexy, he smiled at me and said you're a conersair then, well I most definitely like this sort of thing yes , after looking tro a lot of these horny pictures my cock was as hard as a rock, he said back in a minute need the loo, he got up from the chair and I noticed I was not the only one with a bulge, I could plainly see the outline of a massive cock bulging out, he came back after a minute or two , I asked him had he finished my young wife's pictures for the calendar , yes he said and got some pictures out of a different cabinet and placed them on the desk, he spread them out in front of me , they showed my young wife in different sexy poses by different products in a field a tractor a bale maker and other things, she was standing by a tractor with a hand on her hip and one arm stretched up onto the tractor her breasts pushed out against her thin material of her t shirt, in the next pose I noticed straight away that her bra had disappeared and was very noticeable her nipples pushed up against the thin white material, I mentioned this to the photographer who again was now sitting next to me , he said he thought the effect of it was better than the other pictures and asked what I thought, I said she looks like a professional model, he said she's a natural and thought she was a very sexy looking girl

By *asexxMan  over a year ago

near you

Mmm now this is my kind of thing please carry on

I said I was surprised how he got these women and girls to pose the way they did, he laughed and said well really it's quite easy really, he said when they get going u would be surprised what they will do , I don't know really I I said oh yes do you want to see u might be shocked, no I would like it, he got up and took an other folder from the cabinet and spread out a bunch of pictures on the desk, these showed girls in all sorts of poses wearing sexy stockings and underwear but some of the pictures showed them sucking a big cock and other with it buried in there pussys, these made me extremely hard it was quite hard to disguise it, he looked at me and said horny don't you think, I just nodded my throat had gone completely dry and I was hot all over, he was smiling he said I can see it's had an effect on you which is understandable , he placed his hand on my lap and said I have had lots of fun myself looking at these

More soon

I was look at the picture as he said this and his other hand started to massage his bulge , I saw him start to unzip his fly and his fingers fumbling to release a big cock from his trousers, I looked down as he did this and my own cock became even harder, what with the pictures and his hand on my lap I was beginning to feel very light headed, he said it's ok if u want to wank over them I do it all the time it's one of my perks , his cock was in his hand by then standing completely upright and rock hard his bell end completely exposed and shining with pre cum

His hand moved from my lap to my fly and started to unzip me pulling out my hard cock , he said there that must feel better don't you think, I just nodded , his hand was now pulling my forskin back exposing my bell end like his , he was now wanking both our cocks as we looked at the pictures spread out on the desk, he then said I have a little surprise for you and went over to the cabinet and pulled out another folder, he brought it back and placed it in front of me

Please continue. Rock hard reading this story!

He flipped the folder open and pulled out the pictures from inside and spread them out in front of me, my eyes could not believe what I was seeing, my young wife was posing in all sorts of sexy outfits in his studio , one of the pictures showed her wearing a black lace corset it had 1/4 cup bra that cupped her breasts leaving her nipples exposed but pushed them up and out, on her legs were sheer black ff nylons and her shoes were very high heeled, he looked at me and said what do you think, looks amazing a, I stammered out yes but how did u manage to get her to do it,he laughed I told u ones they get going they love it and she was a natural u have yourself a very horny young lady, he was still massaging my hard cock as we continued to look at my sexy wife's pictures

He leaned back exposing his big hard cock, he took my hand and placed it around his clock and moved it up and down as his other hand moved mine up and down

After a while of looking at her horny pictures he said I think if we get her back I could do even more with her, I said really, oh yes definitely and I don't know if she has told you she has actually agreed to come back , wow has she no she hasn't said a word to me, well there you are it's looking good anyway then , he told me when it was going to be and we arranged how it would be , he was speeding up on my cock as we chatted till I exploded in his hand, he let go of my hand and I continued to finish him off

» Add a new message to this topic