FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > French swimming pool

French swimming pool

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is a real experience from a recent trip in France.

The pool that I went to has a large, mixed communal showering area with a couple of private stalls. People using the private ones obviously remove their swimwear and take a naked shower, but the open, communal showers the majority of people keep their swimwear on. But not everyone!

So this time I was there, I finished my swim and relaxation and I was in the open showers. There was a lady around mid 40s with her partner taking a shower closeby. She was wearing a full one-piece suit and she removed the straps from her shoulders and pulled the suit down to just above her breasts, which where fairly large. The suit wasn't very tight at all, and resulted with the suit falling down often, exposing her amazing breasts. At first I thought I witnessed a lucky accident, but this continuously happened, and I realised she didn't care/was allowing it to happen. It was a great show whilst it lasted. But as they was there before I was, they left and I continued my shower.

About 5 minutes later I left to collect my belongings from my locker and they was standing in the open area next to the locker, removing her swimwear at the locker rather than going into the cubicles. She had a towel draped over her shoulders so she was covered from behind but completely open from the front. This woman was a complete exbibitionist! I really enjoyed the show she was putting on without caring who could see.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Or even performed something similar intentionally?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aldyman500Man  over a year ago

Enfield

You obviously don’t get over to Europe much as nudity is no a big thing there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"You obviously don’t get over to Europe much as nudity is no a big thing there "
I think this is true. We are a pretty reserved lot in the UK.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We travel go France every year apart from 2020. And yes a lot of naked people showers on beach and pools young and old

"You obviously don’t get over to Europe much as nudity is no a big thing there "

It's true. However I'm talking nudity in a place where it isn't expected i.e a beach.

"You obviously don’t get over to Europe much as nudity is no a big thing there I think this is true. We are a pretty reserved lot in the UK. "

We certainly are! ??

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

"This is a real experience from a recent trip in France.

The pool that I went to has a large, mixed communal showering area with a couple of private stalls. People using the private ones obviously remove their swimwear and take a naked shower, but the open, communal showers the majority of people keep their swimwear on. But not everyone!

So this time I was there, I finished my swim and relaxation and I was in the open showers. There was a lady around mid 40s with her partner taking a shower closeby. She was wearing a full one-piece suit and she removed the straps from her shoulders and pulled the suit down to just above her breasts, which where fairly large. The suit wasn't very tight at all, and resulted with the suit falling down often, exposing her amazing breasts. At first I thought I witnessed a lucky accident, but this continuously happened, and I realised she didn't care/was allowing it to happen. It was a great show whilst it lasted. But as they was there before I was, they left and I continued my shower.

About 5 minutes later I left to collect my belongings from my locker and they was standing in the open area next to the locker, removing her swimwear at the locker rather than going into the cubicles. She had a towel draped over her shoulders so she was covered from behind but completely open from the front. This woman was a complete exbibitionist! I really enjoyed the show she was putting on without caring who could see.

Has anyone experienced something similar? Or even performed something similar intentionally?"

What was you wearing ?

Speedos. It's necessary to wear them over there

By *hil12Man  over a year ago

devon

"Speedos. It's necessary to wear them over there"

Got a pic of u in them then lol

No