FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Evelyn's Cruise Fun Part 2

Evelyn's Cruise Fun Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *abrina59 OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Ready for posting tomorrow mornings installment

Story so far part 1 below

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1019022

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ilkynmyzzyCouple  over a year ago

Bridlington

Can't wait

By *edi74Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *af105Man  over a year ago

Newtownards

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

submissive land

Once back in our room Evelyn kissed me, before pulling me down on the bed.

” Darling lick me get me all wet and ready for Pascal” Evelyn requested me. I quickly parted her legs and sliding the dress up her thighs and over her hips watching as her bare pussy came into view. I could see that Evelyn’s bare cunt was already wet, but I dipped my head between her thighs as requested by her, and began flicking my tongue around the folds of her cunt lips, which def were soaking wet at the anticipation of Pascal Fucking her soon.

Evelyn was lifting her hips pushing her cunt against my mouth as said ” Ohh god Alex I so want Pascal’s big cock in me, I need him to fuck me like he did last night” as she moaned as i slipped my tongue in her cunt now.

Just then I heard the knock at our door and as I opened it Pascal walked in past me, smiling as he saw Evelyn on the bed, her wet cunt on display.

He turned towards me ” Is there somewhere else you can sleep Alex? Im not on shift until midday tomorrow so i hope can spend the night with Evelyn. If Evelyn wishes of course” pascal smiling towards Evelyn as said this.

“Darling you don’t mind sleeping on the couch an pulling the curtain between do you Please” Evelyn told me it seemed pouting her lips.

” Y Yes okay” I mumbled a reply as i went in to the small area containing the couch, pulling the curtain over separating myself from Pascal & Evelyn on the bed.

At first I just sat there on the couch listing to the sounds of them kissing hearing Evelyn’s moans as Pascal perhaps played with Evelyns nipples or clit.

Evelyn’s moans became louder until I heard Pascal speak now ” What does my little married slut want?”

Then Evelyn replying ” Ohh God please pleas fuck me, I want your cock inside me” almost pleading now.

Somehow automatically I must have slipped my hand in my trousers and began stroking my cock as Evelyn now moaned louder as I assumed pascal was pushing his big thick cock in my wife’s cunt. Stretching her wide once more.

” Seems your husband did a good job off getting you wet Evelyn, it sliding in much easier than did last night” I heard Pascal tell her, before I then heard the unmistakable sounds of him begin to fuck Evelyn.

” OHHH GOD so good, feels wonderful” Evelyn screamed out as I heard the sound of his balls slap against her skin now.

The sounds of Pascal fucking my wife Evelyn, just through the curtain had me stroking my cock harder and It didn’t take long before I cum. A small drop of spunk slashing from my cock in my pants & trousers.

Pascal was now fucking Evelyn with all his might a she moaned and groaned until I heard her cum, hearing the bed shake a she must have been writhing around as the huge Orgasm tore through her body.

But from the sounds of skin slapping against skin, seems Pascal just kept pounding her through her orgasm, making her cum again and again they almost merging into one long orgasm now.

I was now lying down on the couch, rubbing my cock back to some life, as I heard Pascal groan ” Fuck Evelyn Im going to cum, Im going to fill that married womb with my spunk”

” Yes Oh God yes Pascal, cum in me fill me with spunk I want it all” Evelyn was moaning, suddenly glad that we were at the end of a corridor with no one through the wall from us to hear her.

Here was my previously reluctant wife, now begging Pascal to fill her with his sperm which had me so horny and turned on that I cum again as heard Pascal Moan out “Fuck yes my little married slut, take it all”

They then went quiet, I could only hear sounds of them kissing, as they recovered from the ferocious fucking they just had together.

I lay on the couch spent from cumming twice, covered only in a blanket, a Pascal & Evelyn kissed, talked with the occasional moan from Evelyn. I couldn’t hear everything that was said, but I did hear Pascal say Fuck your ass!!!. I never heard Evelyn say anything in reply but she never said no.

Me & Evelyn had never done anal, One night when Evelyn was d*unk she had said I could fuck her ass, but being so d*unk too, I couldn’t manage and it was never suggested again.

And here now was Evelyn seemingly going to allow Pascal to shove his big , fat cock in her ass!!!.

Very nice. She loving cock

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Shit just got real

I hoped the other two were gonna turn up and make her air tight

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

langley

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Evelyn is having the time of her life xxx

clonmel

Mmm

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

bathgate / benidorm

Newtownards

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

submissive land

I could hear sounds of slurping as Evelyn was I think now sucking Pascal’s cock back to hardness as he gave out some moan telling Evelyn ” What an amazing cock sucking slut she was” something I knew so well.

Pascal then commanded Evelyn ” get on all fours slut” and then him asking her if she had any lube.

” In the bedside cabinet beside my rabbit ” I heard her reply. The drawer being opened and then heard Evelyn shriek ” Fuck its cold” as presumed that Pascal was pouring lube in Evelyn’s asshole now.

i was so intrigued and so turned on by new events that I managed to sneak a peek at the bed by pulling on the end of the curtain slightly.

I saw Evelyn on all fours moaning into her pillow as Pascal was now rubbing the lube all around Evelyn’s ass hole before he slowly slid a finger in.

Evelyn gave out a cry mostly in pain as he pushed his finger in deeper now, slowly circling it around, trying to stretch her hole I presumed.

A second finger followed as I could then see that Evelyn was beginning to enjoy it as she had began to push her ass back against his fingers now.

It wasn’t long before Pascal had four fingers in Evelyns ass, pushing and circling them around inside now. Evelyn would give a cry in pain, followed closely with a moan of pleasure.

” I think your ready Evelyn, Do you want me to fuck your ass?” Pascal now asked her.

” Yes Yes please Pascal take my anal virginity, fuck my ass Please, Please Pascal” Evelyn was begging like id never heard her before.

I watched now as Pascal rubbed the tip of his big hard cock around Evelyn’s asshole, before slowly pushing the tip at the entrance slowly opening her hole up.

Evelyn’s crys and screams of pain were muffled as she bit into her pillow as Pascal kept slowly pushing a bit more and more.

Pascal pushed his hips forward and I think the head must have entered Evelyn’s ass now as even with her head buried in her pillow i could hear her Screams ” Oh Fuck Fuck No Oh god yes”

I wasn’t sure if I should butt in and tell him to stop, but pascal to his credit stopped pushing just holding himself with the head of his cock in Evelyn’s ass letting her adjust to his size, the pain.

” Do you want me to stop slut” Pascal asked Evelyn now.

” No No don’t stop, I want you to fuck my ass” Evelyn moaned out.

” Are you sure my married slut?” Pascal checked again with Evelyn.

” yes yes, I want you to take my Ass” she moaned and screeched out now.

” Okay and I promise you the pain will disappear” Pascal said as he once more began to slowly shove his cock deeper in her ass.

After each inch or so he’d stop letting her become used to the cock in her ass before again pushing in that bit more.

Eventually his groin was pushing against Evelyn bum and I knew then that she had taken him all. He stopped like that until it was Evelyn who began pushing and pulling herself back and forth on his cock.

Pascal knew Evelyn was ready now and started to fuck her ass slowly at first building up until he was now pounding her ass.

Evelyn’s crys & screams of pain had now turned to moans and crys of pleasure, as she was now moaning loudly for Pascal ” Fuck my ass Oh God please harder”

Evelyn was losing her anal virginity but to Pascal not me her husband, which whilst turning me on , did trigger some feelings of jealousy at the fact.

” Reach back rub your clit, slut” Pascal ordered Evelyn now, which she did.

The friction of the big cock in her tight ass and her fingers rubbing her clit soon had Evelyn shuddering with another huge orgasm which had her squirting juices from her cunt, wetting the covers on the bed.

“Such a wonderful slut” Pascal told her as he pounded her ass harder and harder until he too shuddered as he cum, shooting his spunk in the bowels of my wife gorgeous ass.

As they both collapsed on the bed now I saw Pascal whisper something in Evelyn’s ear.

she immediately moved down the bed and took Pascals dark, spunk covered cock in her mouth and began sucking and licking away, cleaning his cock it seemed.

They then cuddled up together Pascal spooned up tightly behind Evelyn as I let the curtain go as i sank back under my blanket on the couch and managed to drift off to sleep.

I don’t know how long I’d been asleep but i was awoken by the sounds of Evelyn and Pascal fucking again behind the curtain separating me from them. this happened a few times during the night me drifting off to sleep only to be woken by the sounds of sexual activity behind the curtain. If Evelyn wasn’t slurping away on Pascal’s cock, he was fucking her hearing the slapping of skin on skin and my wife’s moans of pleasure.

I was woken a again as the two of them were fucking away vigorously until they both moaned out as Evelyn squirted her juices & Pascal spewed more spunk in Evelyn’s womb. Thank god she was on the pill.

I then heard them get off the bed and kiss passionately this time before the door opened and closed. Evelyn then drew the curtain back as she looked at me ” come to bed with your sexy hotwife darling” she said.

“what time is it?” I asked as Evelyn then turned to look at the bedside clock.

” Its 6am Pascal has to get some sleep before starts his shift at midday she giggled, as I got up off the couch and taking her hand pulled her to me and kissed her.

I could taste pascal’s cum on her lips still, as we climbed into bed as i smiled at her saying “You know I need to fuck your ass right now don’t you”

Evelyn looked at me and giggled “I thought you might want that”

clonmel

Love this story

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Excellent story

Great story. Can't wait for more

Newtownards

Lincoln

By *ersatile-1Man  over a year ago

stirlingshire

millstreet

weston super mare

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

submissive land

My cock easily slid inside Evelyn’s still gaping ass lubricated with Pascal’s spunk. I fucked her as hard as I could slamming my groin against her ass and after only a few minutes i emptied my spunk in my wifes ass alongside Pascals

We then fell asleep in each others arms and woke at 9am, got up & quickly showered and dressed and met up with Donna & Gary and David & Julie for breakfast before we headed off the ship to explore around Barcelona.

We had all been to Barcelona before so didn’t feel the need to go on a ships excursion, but all decided to just have a wander round the city together at our leisure.

Donna & Julie grabbed Evelyn by the arms and walked away in front of us, as they quizzed her about last night with Pascal.

David & Gary were also Intrigued but were a bit more subtle in their quizzing of me. But i told them everything an of how id watched Pascal take Evelyn’s anal virginity.

Both laughed as they looked at Evelyn’s ass as she walked ahead of us, as David said “Ohh i wouldn’t mind fucking it myself”

He quickly blushed adding “Oh God, Im sorry Alex, I didn’t mean to say that out loud” I just laughed ” No its okay David, who knows you might get the chance”.

We left the Port area and headed towards La Rambla, the wife’s wandering in and out of the shops and market stalls on the way.

before we reached the Plaça de Catalunya the wifes stumbled across the erotic Museum and insisted we all go in.

We spent time going around the museum, taking in the different rooms, such as, Kama Sutra room , the sexual records room and the fetishism room. both Evelyn & Donna definetaly seemed intrigued and excited by the fetish room looking at all the different forms of Bondage & Punishments showing in the exhibit.

Having watched and studied everyone since our chat in the bar last night, It seemed clear to me that David was especially interested in this room too and i began to gather that he may be more the dominant type than either myself or Gary. i now knew Evelyn was a submissive slut, hearing the way Pascal had dominated her during sex, Donna I thought perhaps loved being a slut in front of Gary. However Julie seemed quieter than the other two wifes but maybe just like Evelyn her mind had to be opened up to find out who she was really,but I think she loved to please her husband David.

This definetaly could turn out to be a very interesting cruise indeed.

Once we left the museum we walked up to the Plaça de Catalunya where we got on one of those hop on hop off buses. It took us around such sights as Casa batillo, the Family Salgada, Then up to Park Guell where we got off and had a wander around the park looking at Gaudi’s inspired architecture in the Park. .

getting back on we then came back towards the centre of town past the Nou Camp football stadium.

We then headed back down La Rambla stopping off at a bar in the street half way down.

As we all had a drink and bite to eat we chatted away, eventually the subject of Evelyn & Pascal being brought up, everyone wanting to know the details of last nights escapades between them both.

It was me who relayed the details telling them alll what happened and how Pascal had taken Evelyn’s Anal Virginity.

They would question Evelyn , what was it like, how did it feel etc as well as asking me how it felt just watching another manpleasure my wife in front of me behind the curtain.

I couldn’t lie and told them how turned on and horny it made me feel and pleased that Evelyn had enjoyed so much pleasure from being fucked by Pascal.

I then changed the subject “well after our discussion last night wwho’s up for some fun tonight” I asked them all athough Evelyn looked at me with a pzzled expression.

Donna & Gary immdiately said Yes, whilst David looked at Julie , who after thinking about it nodded her head, so He too replied they were in.

Evelyn finally spoke ” what discssion, what do you mean ?”

” Ohh didn’t we tell you Honey, Donna & Gary are swingers & David & Julie have ben curious for some time, so we thought we could all have some fun together.

Evelyn’s eyes widenned ” No! Really”

They all just nodded her head

“Well my idea is that we all swap partners before dinner through to before breakfast tomorrow morning.” How does that sound to everone.

All said yes and giggles from the wifes.

” So who goes with who?” David asks.

“well I thought when back on board the ship, we cut cards. say Evelyn cuts the cards & Black card its David , Red card its Gary, then the wife of husband picked will do same with the two other husbands and the that will leave two so that all three wifes will bepaired up with someone who not their husband.” I told them.

” Ohh that sounds good” Donna spoke up, adding “and a fun way to decide ur new partners for the night”

We had another drink the wifes now being flirty with the other two husbands, well the might draw either one, before deciding to return to the ship around 4pm now.

once on board we headed to the the card room and taking a pack of cards, shuffled them, then told Evelyn to cut. Black was David, Red Gary. Evelyn drew the King of spades. David.

I then shuffled the cards placig them n front of Julie now. ” Black me, Red Gary” I said. Julie cut rhe cards and drew the 6 of Hearts. Gary, leaving me & Donna.

Donna spoke out now ” Well girls I think we should give our new partners a kiss” as she came and sat on my lap before placing her lips on mine and giving me a big hot sexy kiss. the other two wifes were doing the same with their soon to be new partners for the night.

After we had all got to know each other that bit better and broke our kissing I said ” Okay we will meet in the bar before dinner at 7PM and hand over our wifes to their new Partner for the night so they will spend the evening as a couple before retiring for the night Yes?”

They all agreed eagerly and I added ” each husband will take their new partner to their room for the night, agreed” the idea forming in my mind that each wfe would then have to rern to teir own room still dressed in previous ights evening wear so that anyone they pass would suspect they been doing something naughty.

Again everyone agreed as we then all headed to our cabins to get rady and dressed for dinner.

clonmel

Lincoln

This is going to be fun

By *hona tvTV/TS  over a year ago

Bathgate

Heathrow

Sounds like a great night for everyone

Poole

bathgate / benidorm

By *and2aCouple  over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmmm

By *eqvodredbullMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Newtownards

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Great read can’t wait for more !!

Bridlington

We are really enjoying this story.

leicester

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

This story has a real meaning to me as i have a cousin who's wife is called Evelyn.

She was always good to me through my difficult upbringing.

But very prim and proper. So to imagine Evelyn getting up to so many naughty things when they went crusing is a big turn on.

Wow

Newtownards

millstreet

By *iana777Woman  over a year ago

Littlehampton

What a fantastic story I wish I were there xx

clonmel

More please

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great story

submissive land

Once we got back to the Cabin Evelyn kissed me before asking “Why didn’t you tell me about your conversation with the others last night?”

” I wanted to surprise you” I said adding ” and from the look on your face earlier I think I managed that” I laughed

Evelyn laughed too now ” yes you definetaly did surprise me, but now im just all excited”

Evelyn showered and picked out her outfit for the evening as I then showered too.

When I came out Evelyn was sat doing her make up making sure she looked immaculate to be handed over to David for the night.

Lying on the bed I saw that she had picked out a Short over one shoulder Blue cocktail dress, with cut away sequinned panels. i hadn’t seen this dress before. Only other item laid out were her 4” high silver sandals. Evelyn would basically be nude under the dress.

Once she’d completed her make up she slipped on the dress and I watched her smooth the dress over her hips. OMG she looked amazing classy, sexy but knowing that she was naked like the little slut she was becoming underneath really had my cock twitch and go hard.

Her eye shadow was a smoky blue colour, and she then applied her lipsticked which was bright red to match in with both her fingernails and toe nails and began to pack her silver clutch bag with what she might need for the night.

She then looked at me and did a twirl “Well how do i look, Do you think David will approve of his new Partner for tonight?”

” WOW you look amazing Evelyn honey” was all I could say.

I then got dressed myself, putting on a pair of blue chinos with a white open neck shirt and a checked blue jacket.

As always I asked Evelyn ” will this do am i okay to be in the same company of such a beautiful woman”

” Ohh you’ll do” she giggled ” but its not this woman you have to please tonight” Evelyn said giggling.

We then left our cabin as we headed down to the bar where we had all agreed to meet prior to dinner and to swap wives.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Love it

By *oneyJDCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

langley

clonmel

Wow

Lincoln

Love it

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a cruise x

By *fdi56Man  over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Poole

bathgate / benidorm

leicester

Littlehampton

Brilliant xx

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Newtownards

millstreet

submissive land

As we entered the bar I could see that we were last to arrive as I spotted Gary, Donna, David & Julie sat at a table by the windows.

As we walked over I could see David looking at us, well at Evelyn, a look of awe on his face taking in the the beauty of Evelyn as we approached them. Mind you all three woman were blessed with amazing bodies and looks it has to be said.

As they all stood up to greet us both i could see that Donna was dressed in a red halter-neck dress with a plunging V neck which when putting my hand on her back to kiss her realised was backless, The dress barely containing Donna’s ample breasts.

Julie was dressed slightly more conservatively than the other two wifes, wearing a tight flower print dress, with white background, again quite a deep V plunging neckline. The dress came to just above her knees, but managed to look just as sexy as them both.

It was obvious that none of the three women were wearing bras, and all seemed excited if the view of nipples poking through the respective dresses were anything to go by.

I took Evelyn’s hand and walked her around towards David as said ” I m handing over my beautiful wife to you, to be your partner for the whole night” as David stretched out his hand taking Evelyn’s hand in his gently leading her to sit next to him.

David then handed Julie over to Gary, who in turn handed Donna over to me.

As the waiter came over to take our drinks order we settled down at the table all sitting beside our new partners for all of tonight.

After finishing our drinks we then left to head to the dining room, each male arm in arm with our new respective partners. as we walked along with me & Donna at the back Donna spoke to me ” Everyone looks so amazing and sexy tonight, and I can’t wait enjoy sexy fun with you tonight Alex”

I smiled ” Ohh the feeling id definetaly mutual Donna, you look stunning and so so sexy, I will find it so difficult keep my hands off you body at Dinner”

Donna’s reply to that ” Ohh please don’t stop yourself on my account” giving a soft laugh as she kissed me.

Then looking forward she asked me ” Is Evelyn interested in playing with other women Alex, I’d so love to have a sexy session with both Evelyn and Julie”

Surprised but managing keep composed said “Ohh I think Evelyn is now open to any new sexual experiences Donna, and Im sure she will be curious and Intrigued as she has said how gorgeous and sexy both you and Julie are”

” MMMM thats good to hear” Donna said.

Entering the restaurant we were sat at our usual round table and worked it so that i was sat between Donna & Julie, David between Donna & Evelyn, meaning Gary was sat between Evelyn & Julie.

Our waiter taking our drinks order looked at us slightly confused saying ” you not sat beside your wives tonight?”

I hugged and kissed Donna telling him “oh this is my wife for tonight” which we all laughed at , but left him confused wondering if what i had said was true or not.

Midway through our starters, I felt Donna’s hand rest on the inside of my thigh then felt her nails rake up my thigh until they gently traced their way over the growing bulge in my trousers. I looked at her just smiling as she then took the outline of my cock between her fingers and stroking along the length.

I think Evelyn could tell i was distracted as she smiled at me just nodding towards me, I think telling me its okay.

Donna kept up her stroking, occasionally grabbing trying wrap her fingers around my cock. I leant in and whispered in her ear hoping the others would not hear “If you keep this up Im going to have a wet cum stained patch on the front of my trousers”

Donna whispered back as i felt her remove her fingers from my cock patting it ” Ohh don’t want that save it all for later darling”

During our main course I decided to repay Donna and slipped my hand under the table and ran it up underneath her red dress feeling her part her legs to allow me inch up further.

My fingers found her pussy, only covered with the small material of a g-string, which was easily pushed aside as I rubbed my fingers over her now moist pussy lips.

looking around the table, I smiled to myself as it seemed that Gary & David were doing the same as could see both Evelyn & Julie’s eye were closed and their bodies slightly tensed.

I slid my finger in donna’s pussy and began fingering her slowly making her bite her bottom lip to stifle any moans she might otherwise be making.

I then withdrew my finger as whispered in donna’s ear “ later darling” as she called me a tease.

However it appears that David had no intention stopping as we all now watched as Evelyn, her eyes still closed , was cumming on David’s fingers giving out soft moans, even though she was biting down on her bottom lip so much she was in danger of making it bleed.

I could see in David’s eyes that he as pleased with Evelyn and I think I was right that he was likely the more dominant male of the three of us.

as Evelyn recovered her calmness she blushed as opening her eyes realised that we had all been watching & excused herself saying ” I have to go to the toilet”.

” We will come too” Both Donna & Julie said as the three women then headed off.

David was the first of us three males to speak ” Thank you Alex, This will definetaly be an interesting & amazing night I think”

he then continued “I hope you don’t mind that I made Evelyn cum at the Dinner table, but its been a huge fantasy of mine to have such control of a women in such a way as just then”

” oh god no David I definetaly didn’t mind, as we agreed Evelyn is all yours to do as you wish with tonight” I assured him.

David smiled then spoke to Gary ” Gary, Julie is definetaly ready to open up Im sure and I know you will enjoy her and enjoy that you will be the first other man to do so.

” Ohh wow thank you David, I feel privileged to have that honour and I will look after her and will do all I can to ensure she has a wonderful experience and wants more” He advised

David turned back to me “ I hope you don’t mind me asking Alex, but i have have thoughts of being dominant towards Julie but she’s not for that type of play, is Evelyn? i can tell by way she let me make her cum just now that she does have a slight submissive tenancy no?”

I laughed ” yes I thought that you seemed more the dominant type than either me or Gary, and If you try with Evelyn and she enjoys it then go ahead by all means” I told him.

Just then we saw the wifes returning to the table as Evelyn sat down i looked over to her ” are you Okay Evelyn?”

She just smiled at me and said “yes thank you Alex” which felt strange not calling each other darling or Honey like we usually would.

We finished dinner without any further sexual play and then headed back to Pascal’s bar which had a Duo playing tonight who we had seen on first night and thought that they were good.

I could see throughout the evening that Pascal had a puzzled look on him as he saw me kissing & touching Donna during the evening and watched David doing the same with Evelyn.

Around 10pm David decided he could’t wait any longer and told Evelyn it was time he took her to bed. We all agreed it was the same for us all so we got up and I could see Pascal watching Evelyn leave with David.

Gary left with Julie arm in arm and I was leaving with Donna.

However before we left I felt I better explain to Pascal, so took the empty glasses to the Bar and told Pascal what was going on. He smiled as I spoke to him & just nodded his head, then thanked me, as I then took Donna and started the walk back to my room. Our first night of swapping wife's had begun.

Gloucester

Mmm

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

clonmel

Love it

langley

Poole

Newcastle upon Tyne

Next please.

Great story

Lincoln

Love this story

Newtownards

millstreet

leicester

By *j and cCouple  over a year ago

mullingar

Birmingham

Looking forward to the next episode

submissive land

As we walked along the corridor towards my cabin Donna slipped her hand over my cock through my trousers and rubbed her fingers along the bugle beginning to form.

As soon as we got inside the cabin I took Donna’s hands and pinned her to the door of the cabin kissing her sweet lips before trailing my mouth down over her chin finding her exposed neck.

I started licking, kissing and nibbling at her neck which was driving her crazy.

With one hand I lifted the halter-neck strap around her neck up and over her head allowing the fabric to fall away at the front exposing her gorgeous bare breasts. Her nipples were big and hard as I kissed down from her neck sucking on her right breast just above the nipple, before taking the nipple between my lips.

I flicked my tongue out across the nipple now, making Donna moan, then sucking the nipple deeper into my mouth.

Donna arched her back as her moans grew louder, pushing her breasts out more, almost silently begging me to suck harder and deeper around her wonderful bullet hard like nipple.

I didn’t wish to disappoint s sucked as hard as i could before I gently bit on her nipple. This seemed to make Donna so horny as she was grinding her pussy mound against my groin through her dress & my trousers.

i released my mouth from Donna’s nipple and reaching behind her drew down the zip of dress which allowed me to now push it down over her hips until it fell around her ankles, leaving her totally naked apart form her high heels.

Donna quickly somehow spun me round until it was me who was backed against the door now. She then set about returning the favour as she kissed, nibbled and gently bit on my neck. This was turning me on so much as she then began to unbutton my shirt, sliding it down off my shoulders until it lay on the floor beside us.

She then kissed and nibbled her way down my chest and stomach until eventually she was kneeling on the floor as she undone my belt , pulled down the zip of my trousers and pushed them down over my hips and thighs until they gathered around my ankles now.

She then began to tease me kissing along the bulge now showing in my pants, gently running her teeth along my cock through the materiel of my pants.

I was looking down at the wonderful sight before me of this gorgeous woman on her knees about to free my hard cock from the confines of my pants.

I felt her fingers push inside the waistband of my pants now before she slowly slid them down over my hips until finally my hard cock sprung free.

” Mmmmmm seems someone def needed air” Donna giggled before she ran the tip of her tongue all around the tip of my cock.

It felt amazing as I felt my buttocks clench at the touch of her tongue on my cock. She then pulled back the foreskin with her fingers before slipping her gorgeous painted lips around the head of my cock and gently sicking on the head only. her tongue was flicking around the tip trailing over my japps eye, tasting the small amount of pre-cum already beginning to leak from me.

I then moaned loudly as I felt her slide her mouth deeper around my cock as she began to suck me.

” Ohh fuck Donna, that feels amazing” as I felt my body tighten as she sucked me deep.

I felt my hips automatically push out, shoving my cock deeper in her mouth as she continued her expert sucking of my cock. But I knew if I didn’t stop I’d pretty soon be filling her mouth with my cum and I desperately wanted to fuck her.

I therefore grabbed the hair at the back of her head by my hand and pulled her back, she looking up to my eyes as I did so. looking down at her said “ God Donna i so need to fuck you, i want to cum in your pussy rather than your mouth right now”

Donna let my cock plop free from her mouth as looking up at me she smiled as said ” Mmmm oh yes that definetaly sounds better”

I pulled her to her feet and kissed her as I managed to shake my shoes off and step out of my trousers.

I then pushed Donna back towards the bed, our mouths still entangled in a passionate kiss. Reaching the edge of the bed she fell backwards down onto the bed and shuffled herself up until her ass was on the edge and her legs hanging down onto the floor.

It was now my turn to kneel down between donna’s thighs as I lent my head in and began lapping at her pussy lips. She was already wet as my tongue explored all around her sweet hole, and licking up towards her clit which I flicked my tongue over now. again Donna moaned out ” Ohh god your tongue is wonderful, don’t stop”

I licked and sucked on her now engorged clit, at same time slipping two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy.

This was making Donna writhe with pleasure, her hips lifting against my fingers as I my lips were stuck to her clit.

” ohhhhh god yess yes don’t stop, im going to cumm please. DONT STOP” she was almost shouting out.

I kept sucking on her clit as my fingers jammed in and out of her pussy, until I felt her whole body seem to tenses up before she cum, covering my fingers and hand in her juices.

Even in the throughs of cumming Donna wanted more and was now begging me “Please fuck me. I need fucked now”

I stood up and lifted donna’s legs up off the floor, holding them in my arms splayed wide as I rubbed my hard cock along the lit of her soaking wet pussy. she was lifting her hips trying to get me inside her.

“ Ohh god Alex don’t tease me fuck me I so want your cock inside me” Donna again moaned out.

I pushed my hips forward shoving the tip of my cock against her hole now, which I felt open as she almost seemed to suck me inside her pussy.

Lifting her legs higher i now began to fuck her , not slowly but hard, fast and deep.

” mmm such a wonderful slut wife Donna” I told her as continued fucking her.

“Yes yes fuck me like the slut I am” Donna screamed, which turned me on to hear a woman speak like that. Evelyn didn’t like me calling her a slut, but maybe after the events of the passed few nights that might change.

I pushed Donna’s legs back her knees now above her breasts as i ploughed my cock deep in her pussy, my balls slapping at her ass as my cock now embedded fully in her soaking wet pussy.

I knew I wouldn’t last much longer but I want Donna to cum again before I did, so I slipped one hand down and began to rub her clit as my cock pi stoned in and out of her hole.

Donna was moaning loud, im sure it would be heard all along the corridor, ” yes oh god yes fuck me Alex.

As our eyes met I said to her “ Pinch your nipples Donna make yourself cum”

There we were my cock deep in her pussy ploughing in and out, my fingers strumming her clit and her figers pinching and pulling both nipples now.

Donna’s body began to writhe on the bed as she shivered and shook.

” Yesssss Im cummingggggggggggggg” as I felt her pussy grip my cock as she cum spilling more juices around my cock dribbling from her onto my balls.

The way her pussy gripped my cock as I kept fucking her was too much for me, and I felt my cock pulse inside her as I emptied my spunk in her pussy now.

” Yess oh god yes Alex, give me your spunk” Donna moaned out, her heels now digging in my back pulling me tighter to her.

We both collapsed on the bed, kissing and holding each other tight, until Donna moved down my body and taking my limp cock between her lips began to lick and suck my cock clean of our combined juices and spunk.

However just then we were interrupted by a knock on the door.

” Shit maybe someone’s complained about the noise ” I said to Donna , making her giggle.

I reluctantly freed myself from Donna’s mouth and headed to the door and opened it slightly.

close

Heathrow

glasgow

leicester

more please

Lincoln

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

Great story xxx

langley

clonmel

This knock has to be Pascal ..lol

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Newcastle upon Tyne

Who was at the door lol

By *ndytheStalkerMan  over a year ago

Bi cester

This just gets better and better.

By *an79Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

" This knock has to be Pascal ..lol"

My immediate thought as well

Whiteley

By *assionatepoetsCouple  over a year ago

Somerset

Wicked writing

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Bridlington

So looking forward to see who is at the door.

millstreet

Newtownards

Littlehampton

Come on don't leave us in suspense this is a fantastic story xx

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

This is so good

mullingar

weston super mare

By *onesyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

There's somebody at the door.

There's somebody at the door.

bathgate / benidorm

submissive land

Standing in the corridor was Pascal and I was about to tell him sorry but Evelyn is not here tonight when i suddenly had a thought.

” Hi come in ” I said to him.

as he walked past me he stopped a shocked look on his face as he stood looking down at Donna naked on the bed (apart from her high heels that is).

Donna was as shocked at first but her face quickly burst into a smile realising who it was.

” Pascal this is Donna who you saw with us in the bar past few nights. Well the Three couples decided to swap wifes for the night and I was lucky to be paired with this gorgeous sexy and somewhat insatiable woman” Donna now giggled as pascal stood taking everything Id said in.

” Evelyn is with one of the other husbands, David, tonight unfortunately, but d like you to help pleasure this gorgeous slut if you wish” I asked him now, Pascal’s face finally breaks into a smile, understanding situation now.

I climb back up onto the bed and sit against the headboard and order Donna to get on all fours and to get back to sucking my cock. She immediately does as told wiggling her bum at pascal as she does.

Pascal now undresses and kneels up on the bed behind Donna and starts to lick at her Pussy.

I smile at the irony of Pascal now licking my cum from Donna’s pussy after Id licked his from Evelyn’s the past few nights.

Pascal then slips two fingers in her soaking wet pussy and begins fingering her stretching her pussy more before he fucks her with his big fat cock. Donna now moaning around my cock in her mouth as he adds a third then a forth finger in her pussy.

Donna then lifts her mouth from my cock to moan loudly, turning her head back to tell Pascal “God just Fuck me now I want your cock in me”

Pascal heads Donna’s words and pushes up behind her the head of his big cock rubbing at her pussy hole, before he slides his hips forward just shoving his cock in side Donna’s soaking wet hole.

Donna moans out ” Oh Jesus Oh god yes fuck me Pascal”

He doesn’t need asked twice as he begins pumping his cock in and out of her pussy, her lips no doubt gripping his cock everytime he withdraws to his tip.

Donna slips her mouth back over my cock and is now taking me fully in her throat as Pascal fucks her hard, every thrust in her pushing her mouth deep around my cock, until it against my groin.

Im lifting my hips meet Pascal’s thrusts so that Donna being totally spit roasted between us now.

He’s just pounding her hard & deep, fucking her relentlessly now. The look on her face is of pure lust and pleasure as Pascal calls her a married slut, Telling her he’s going fill her womb with his spunk.

The sounds of both his ball’s slapping at Donna’s ass as he pounds her and listening to him calling her such dirty names has an effect on me and I feel my cock tensing before I pill a smaller load of spunk now in Donna’s mouth

She swallows it all then once she’s fully licked and sucked me clean, she turns her head backwards looking at Pascal. ” Fuck yes fuck me harder, pound that cock in my married white cunt, fill me with your seed”

Pascal now seems to be increasing his efforts, and his large cock is like a blur moving in and out of Donna’s cunt. She’s so wet and as full of my cum previously each stroke makes a slurping sound.

Donna is shaking her head and her moans almost turning to screams of pleasure as I can feel her body now quivering as she cums, her upper body flopping on the bed.” Yessssssssssssssss oh godddddddddd im cumminggggggggggggggg” she screams out, luckily with her face in the bed covers they partially stifled.

As her juices flow from her around Pascal’s cock and dribbling out onto the bed, Pascal shoves his cock in deep grunts and then shoots which seems to be a huge load of spunk in Donna’s womb.

As Pascal pulls his softening cock from her cunt Donna then turns around and takes it in her mouth licking and sucking eagerly, cleaning his cock too now also.

Pascal then apologies to Donna , as he has to go as he on early shift tomorrow morning. He climbs off the bed and dresses , kisses Donna before leaves the room.

” Oh wow Evelyn wasn’t kidding how good he is” Donna says as we cuddle up on top of the bed and find ourselves falling asleep through the excitement and exertions of our night so far.

However Im feel myself woken up twice during the night with Donna either sucking or stroking my cock in her fingers wanting, needing more.

We fuck the first time and I enjoy the unusual experience for me of cumming three times in one night. However as much as she gives me such a wonderful blowjob the fourth time Im spent and cant cum again.

Its around 4.30am when we drift back to sleep for a final time before the alarm wakes us at 7am.

As the three husbands agreed i fuck Donna one last time managing to thankfully cum putting my spunk in her cunt for her to walk back through the ship to her husband, knowing Evelyn and Julie will also be making the same journey both with last night partners spunk fresh in their cunts.

Bridlington

This story just keeps getting better. We can't wait for the next installment.

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

yes this is brilliant

Birmingham

So what happens at breakfast?

millstreet

Just loving this story xx

langley

Littlehampton

Fantastic can't wait to read more xx

Lincoln

mullingar

glasgow

Newtownards

close

Excellent. Please continue

clonmel

Great read mate

Gloucester

Fabulous cock hardening story.

Poole

Newcastle upon Tyne

More please x

By *unrigMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

Fab story more please !!!

bathgate / benidorm

submissive land

Donna dresses putting her sexy red dress back on. We share a long wet passionate kiss, and as we part Donna smiles saying ” That definetaly won’t be the only time we do this.”

I agree as I open the door for her letting her walk out into the corridor which is busy with a few people heading to breakfast, before they head off on a tour to Monaco or Nice or elsewhere from our current berthing in the bay at Villefranche.

I can see couples looking at her seeing how she still dressed in last nights finery, a knowing smile from them, that it obviously can’t then be her own room. I smile to myself as hear comments of dirty slut between a couple passing the cabin door.

Smiling as can just imagine my sexy wife Evelyn receiving similar comments as she making her way back to our cabin right now.

I shut the door and wait, sat on the bed, for Evelyn to return.

It takes longer than I expected but then hear the keycard, but as i have it on the chain Evelyn can’t open the door. She then knocks but I stand at toilet door and shout I will just be a minute making her stand in the corridor a bit longer, dressed as she is hearing people pass her.

I then unlatch the door, ” sorry darling I was just taking a pee” I said smiling.

I then took Evelyn’s hand, pulled her into the room and as door shut behind us Wrapped her in my arms and gave her such a long kiss, my tongue dipping in her mouth.

Was surprised tasting the saltiness on her breathe. God she must have sucked David before she left his Cabin, Is that what took her so long to return?

I slid my hand down her body and up the short dress finding her pussy. which as we had agreed was dribbling David’s cum.

I immediately turned Evelyn around and pushing her back on the bed listed the dress up over her hips and my mouth went straight to her spunk filled pussy and began licking her.

” Mmmmmmm someones still horny, wasn’t Donna enough for you darling” Evelyn asked between her moans of pleasure.

” Oh god she’s insatiable Evelyn, even after Pascal fucking her too” i said.

“Wait! What1 Pascal fucked Donna last night?” she quizzed me now.

Giggling I told her ” yes he turned up expecting find you , but I thought to much of an opportunity for Donna to miss, so i invited him to join us”

” Ohh the little slut” she said laughing now.

” But its your night i want to hear about Evelyn, I want you to tell me everything as I lick you”

” Ohh god that sounds wonderful carry on” she said.

I returned to licking at her spunk filled cunt as Evelyn began relaying the events of her time with David.

langley

Newtownards

clonmel

Lincoln

millstreet

leicester

Mmmm more please

Gloucester

God damn you get me hard every time.

weston super mare

close

submissive land

“Mmmm” Evelyn moaned as I did telling me ” God David is so dominant and he has a wonderful cock too, bigger and thicker than yours Alex, sorry darling”

I didn’t stop licking her, if anything hearing her tell me about David’s cock had me licking harder.

“As soon as we got to his cabin he started to order me what to do. I found that it made my nipples harden and my pussy to get wetter having him take control of me like that” Evelyn explained her feelings to be dominated by david.

“He ordered me to strip, but to keep my heels on , well he already knew I had no underwear on, from having fingered my pussy at the dining table” Evelyn giggled.

” After removing my dress I stood there before Davdi in just my high heels.” she said

I lifted my head for a second to ask her “I hope he enjoyed the sight”

“Ohh he did, he said I had an amzing body and looked so sexy” she replied.

As I returned to licking and sucking her cunt she continued ” He sent a shiver down my spine darling as he said that tonight I would be his submissive little slut and asked me if I agreed to submit to him and do anything he asked of me”

” Darling I was tingling all over, my nipples were rock hard as i told him yes I agree to be his submissive slut for the night” I could tell just replaying that thought was making her body tingle more.

” He then toook my hand and led me out a door onto a balcony. God darling David & Julie have a balcony room” she exclaimed.

” He then ordered me to grasp the balcony rail with my hands and push my ass back and out”

I was so hornyhearing this and was licking her clit and had a finger in her pussy now.

She continued ” I then felt his hand rub over the cheeks of my ass which felt so sensual. But then all of a sudden I felt a whack on my ass as he spanked me with his hand not just once but twice on ech cheek”

Again i stopped and looked up at Evelyn. ” How did that feel” I asked her.

” I was surprised and a bit shocked as wasn’t expecting it and my ass felt like was on fire. But then I felt his smoothing touch on my ass and it began to feel wonderful.

” He must have spanked my ass at leat 20 times Alex. he told me it was a lovely red colour and that He could tell I loved it as my juices were running down my thigh and told me I looked amazing, before then asking me how I felt?” Evelyn told me.

” Oh god daling he was right I was so horny and wet from him spanking me, I couldn’t lie and I told him so. My whole body was tingling and on fire. Alex I did love being spanked” Evelyn said nervously I think

” I knew you had a submissive streak in you Evelym, but I’m just not the one who could bring that out in you honey. so Im glad it seems David has been able to do so” I told her.

Evelyn seemed relieved at my reaction and continued to tell what happened as I returned to licking her cunt.

” I then felt his cock, which whilst nt as big as Pascal’s was still a good size, enter my pussy from behind and he began to fuck me . There on the balcony as I was holding onto he railings, bent over” Evelyn said , then moaning as i dipped my tongue as deep in her cunt as I could.

” It was so wonderful being fucked outdoors on David’s balcony, knowing others either side might hear my moans of pleasure as he called me his dirty litle slut Alex” Evelyn loving her new found sexual conidence.

“Once we both cum, after he’d filled me with a huge load of spunk, he cums a lot darling” Evelyn exclaimed. ” He surprised me, told me to put my dress ack on as he slipped on his trousers and shirt”

“When both dressed he led me out of thee cabin, Alex” she told me now surprising me having me wonder where they were going”

Poole

millstreet

Lincoln

langley

leicester

Birmingham

Can’t wait for the next episode

Newtownards

close

Littlehampton

I hope it was a good surprise xx

Whiteley

clonmel

glasgow

By *aughtinessisgoodMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Can't wait to hear more

submissive land

“We walked along the corridor and stopped at the lift. Getting in, then as the doors closed, David pulled something from his pocket. It looked like a chocker of some sorts I thought.

David told me ” I am going put this collar around your neck to show everyone we might meet, that your my obedient little slut tonight.”

I gasped as saw the collar had the word SLUT on the front,which showed, once he attached the collar around my neck securing it at the back of my neck.

Then he pulled a leash from his other pocket and attached this to the metal ring on the front of the collar.

He kissed telling me that he had always wanted to show Julie off like this but unfortunately she was to inhibited to try.”

” Are you okay with this Evelyn?” he asked me

“Yes David it excites me to be shown off in this way”, I told him, which it did as could feel my nipples harden and poke through the top of my dress now.

David spoke sternly now ” Its Master for tonight my pretty little slut or I will need to punished that gorgeous ass of yours again when we get back to the cabin”.

” Ohh sorry yes Master” my body tingling all over at being controlled like this.

As we left the lift there were a couple waiting to enter, who were stunned to see master lead me out of the lift by my collar and leash. as i looked back over my shoulder I could see them talking about what they had both just witnessed, both fairly animated it seemed

David led, me pulling on the leash, along the corridor until we came to the all night snack/restaurant bar onboard. Taking a seat he ordered me to kneel at his feet as a waiter came handing over a menu.

His eyes looking down at me, knelt at David’s feet with a Slut collar around my neck and David holding the end of the leash attached to the collar.

David ordered a coffee and a toasted sandwich, then telling the waiter and just water for Slut here.

I felt humiliated but at same time so turned on and horny at being spoken about like that..

David patted me on the head telling me what a good girl I was being, and checked if i was still okay with all this.

Oh god Alex darling I was just so horny, my body tingled, my nipples stood out like little bullets now through my dress and my pussy was so wet that juices were dribbling down the tops of my thighs.

I told David this and he had a huge smile on his face and said that he wondered if Alex would consider swapping wifes totally for the rest of the cruise,

When the waiter returned with the food and drinks, I was told I. should thank him. I looked up at the waiter and said Thank you for the food & drinks

David looked at me smiled and said ” No not like that” then handing the leash to the waiter ” taker her behind the counter have her kneel in front of you and thank you properly Angelo ” Master said looking at his name tag.

I was then led away by Angelo behind the counter where i knew now what was expected of me by Master.

I knelt down behind the counter undid his trousers and taking out his cock began to suck him until he eventually shot his load of spunk in my mouth.

I was then led back to Master, who thanked Master & told him he hoped we would visit again another night.

I took a drink of the water before once again i as led out of the bar by my leash.

Lincoln

millstreet

leicester

close

clonmel

By *oneyJDCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

glasgow

Newcastle upon Tyne

Poole

This is so, so hot.

bathgate / benidorm

submissive land

David then led me out onto the deck as we strolled around, Master leading me by my leash and collar, occasionally passing another couple out enjoying the night air coming off the ocean on what was a balmy night.

Some were sat on the deck chairs chatting and passed one couple who had obviously been making out but stopped as we got nearer.

When we got closer you could see the surprised look on their faces as realised what was happening and could see that David had me in a collar & leash.

Master as drew level with them stopped and began conversation with them, smiling to myself as could see that they were having difficulty making the conversation flow as their eyes were both on me.

Master spoke to them now saying, he could see they were enjoying the site of his submissive little slut.

Was the woman who spoke ” Ohh yes we are she looks amazing, is she really obedient totally to you?”

” yes she is, Kneel slut” he ordered me which i complied with immediately.

The man now spoke ” Honey I could do with you being like that” laughing as she then replied ” fat chance of that, more likely be you kneeling at my feet”

Master then told them ” she will obey any order you give her if im happy with it try it”

Again was the woman ” well she has interrupted my pleasure” she giggled then saying ” so why don’t you come here and lick my pussy, slut”

I looked up at Master who just nodded, so I crawled over on all fours as she opened her legs wider for me until my face was close to her panties covered pussy, which I could see already had a wet patch on the gusset.

I moved the material of her panties to the side with my fingers and flicked my tongue out over her pussy lips as I began to lap away making her moan as I did so.

I rubbed my tongue over her clit then gentle sucked it between my lips her husband watching intently to the scene before him.

As I continued to lick, suck and now nibble on her clit I slipped two fingers inside her soaking wet hole which had her body trembling as she cum squirting her juices in my mouth and over my face.

Master tugged on my leash to signal for me to pull clear.

He told me to stand up now.

The couple looked up at me both saying thank you as they stood, now in a hurry to get back to their cabin, however before they left she took my head in her hands and kissed me. A deep long hot kiss her tongue swirling around in my mouth, before then breaking the kiss and they disappeared.

Master smiled at me Alex telling me what a good slut I was. I felt proud somehow hearing him tell me that. Oh god darling that’s the first time Ive tasted pussy, but i do hope it’s not the last.

It was such a turn on Evelyn telling me all this that my cock was rock hard and I needed to fuck my wife, now such a Hot Wife for real.

I climbed up on the bed and my cock slid easily inside my wifes cunt, lubricated with David’s spunk & my licking as we fucked like hungry animals pure lust it seemed at that moment.

I felt Evelyn’s body shiver, tremble and spasm as she cum, which set me off as I pushed deep inside her as I could feeling my cock twitch as sent more spunk in her cunt now.

We lay there for 5/10 mins maybe cuddling, kissing just loving each other before deciding we better get showered and go meet the others for breakfast.

submissive land

started new part 3 thread and posted above instalment there too in case this closes

leicester

By *weet n CurvyWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Lincoln

close