FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > What doctor wants....

What doctor wants....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Ah, Claire. Good to see you are awake. You might be a little confused but there's no need to be alarmed. My name is Dr. Simons and you are in St. John's hospital."

My eyes shot around the brightly lit room, quickly registering the sterile area with all the typical accoutrements of a hospital private room: small, wall-mounted tv.;curtain currently pulled back from around the bed; hideous plastic chair.

Next, I did a quick body scan to find out why I had awoken to find myself here. When I reached my head, it became immediately obvious that I had suffered some sort of injury - my right temple was throbbing steadily and seemed to be covered by some type of dressing.

"Wha..." I began, only to be cut off by the doctor who informed me I had been the victim of a hit and run just outside the office where I had just begun my work placement.

"For now, I just want you to get some rest. You have had a nasty knock and will need time to recover. I'm keeping you in for observation and, perhaps tomorrow, you may be well enough for me to run some tests."

With that, he left me alone again, wondering what kind of tests he had in mind ....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Very well written

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

"Very well written "

Thanks x

This is a long standing fantasy - bit of a slow burner but hopefully enjoyable

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

"Very well written

Thanks x

This is a long standing fantasy - bit of a slow burner but hopefully enjoyable "

Sounds like we may share a similar fantasy

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

I like the sound of this

After he left, I couldn't resist going onto the bathroom for a look at the damage. As well as the bump to my head, I seemed to have bruised my hip and grazed my knees. If it were indeed a hit and run, then by my reckoning, I had escaped very lightly.

Later, as I lay on the scratchy, crisp sheets, I tried to remember what had happened but all I could recall was stepping out of the door, calling goodbye to Sue the receptionist. Without thinking, my phone was out and I was furiously working my thumbs over the letters, updating my mate on how the day had gone before arranging to meet up later to compare work experience stories.

Then ....nothing. Had I stepped into the road without looking? It was possible I supposed.

I managed to get a little sleep despite the strange noises and buzzes sounding throughout the night and felt remarkably rested and incredibly lucky when I woke in the morning.

Sometime after 10:30 my door opened and the doctor came in. This time I had more of an opportunity to assess him and found him to be very easy on the eye. I immediately felt at ease and found myself smiling coyly as he asked me how I felt.

When i told him i still couldn't recall much about the accident, he became much graver and told me it would really be a good idea to start running those tests to see what neurological damage there might be.

This scared me - his manner and the word damage - so I readily agreed to allow the examination and testing he suggested.

"Ok Claire. I should warn you that some of the tests may seem a little unusual but it's important you do as I ask to the best of your ability, so we can fully assess you. Is that ok?"

I felt in no position to disagree and found myself nodding. Then my fingers went to the tape at the back of my neck, which held the gown I was wearing together and tugged it loose. Blushing at my nakedness, I got back on the bed and waited for the examination to begin.

Desborough

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Carry on please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *0 Shades of RedCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ecretpantyTV/TS  over a year ago

lisburn

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

This is going to be good!

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Intriguing story, it's got my attention ,

Xx

By *avidCAMBSMan  over a year ago

Thorne

mmmmmm not I am waiting.... more please

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. More to follow later x

By *irtyslag1000Woman  over a year ago

Darlington

By *eqvodredbullMan  over a year ago

glasgow

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Sounds like one of my fantasies!! Looking forward to more. Kinky

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Nice

Thanks for the positive.

More to come soon

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

I felt his gaze sweep the full length of my body, taking in the newly formed curves I was still getting used to. When I gazed into his eyes, however, he seemed dispassionate and thoroughly professional. I confess I felt a little disappointed but reasoned he was just doing his job.

"So I'm going to try and evaluate if there is any permanent damage to your brain by testing your reflexes, Claire. To make sure we are as thorough as possible, you will need to wear this blindfold and report any sensations you feel. Is that ok?"

I nodded apprehensively, unsure what might be in store. But I trusted this doctor and knew it needed to be done.

Laying down after the blindfold was wrapped around me, I immediately felt my other senses heighten to compensate. My pulse quickened and I felt myself grow warmer, even though nothing had yet happened.

Suddenly I felt a slight pressure on my left foot, causing me to draw it up. Was it my imagination or had the testing begun?

"My foot," I mumbled, unsure of how I was expected to respond.

I could feel him standing close to the bed, the heat radiating towards my cool skin. Silence reigned, with the exception of the clock whose ticking seemed to magnify to fill the absence of sound. The rest of the world receded.

Then I felt the lightest of touches on my cheek. My hand came up to brush it away and momentarily connected with his hand.

The soothing voice."You're doing great. I'm going to speed it up a bit now. Just call out what you feel."

Shoulder. Arm. Knee. Ankle. Foot again. Stomach. Knee again. Neck.

Oh! Nipple.....

By *incs500Man  over a year ago

lincoln

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

Great so far

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

south west

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Mmmm liking the start xxx

By *erek1973Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Good start.

Northumberland

This is great ,

Xx

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Great story

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *urvy Girl 79Woman  over a year ago

Near Bourne

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Desborough

By *eqvodredbullMan  over a year ago

glasgow

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

Something stirred deep inside at that point, unfurling and stretching out across my lower belly. I had never felt it before and it electrified me!

The doctor,however, carried on as if it was business as usual, returning to my shoulder, my temple, my foot. I waited on tenterhooks for him to repeat the touch to my breast but he didnt, leaving me feel oddly deflated.

Suddenly I felt the blindfold removed and he began to head towards the door.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked nervously, already bowing to my desire to please this man.

"No,no. Not at all. But I think that's enough for this session. We will continue later so I can compare your responses and see if there is some improvement, before moving on to the next stage."

He left the room, telling me I had done well and to rest up. That made me inexplicably happy and I snuggled down under the sheet without bothering to get dressed again.

It wasnt long, though, before curiosity got the better of me. Could i repeat that electric spark he had created in me? I needed to know.

Slowly I drew my right hand from my left fingertips up the arm and across my shoulders. It definitely felt different to anything i had registered before, tingling raising goosebumps. Also my heart rate seemed to speed up again and my breath was shorter.

What was happening to me? How could a simple touch be wreaking such havoc with my senses? I continued to trace slowly down, brushing both nipples. They hardened under my attention and I decided I liked the way this was making me feel....a lot!

The next step was to make my hand wander down lower and as it caressed my stomach, I felt that beast again, turning my tummy over as if I were on a roller coaster. Now it seemed to be wriggling deeper down within me, making me squeeze my knees together at the sensation. Wow!

south west

Torbaydos

lincoln

Dudley

By *ight TeaseCouple  over a year ago

leyland

Slowly, teasing myself and savouring the feelings, I let my hand wander lower still, until it rested at the top of my newly-grown bush. I was fascinated by how the tingling intensified, the closer I got and decided to explore what lay between my legs for the first. Could it continue to feel this nice?

All of a sudden the door opened and the doctor walked in. Guiltily, I withdrew my hand from beneath the sheets and felt my cheeks glow with shame. Oddly though, the tingling did not disappear at all. Had I enjoyed almost getting caught? It would seem so!

"Well, well. It would seem you decided to accelerate the assessment process Claire. Tell me, what did you notice? How did it make you feel?"

Eyes wide, I stared at him. How could he know? I was sure my hand was nowhere near my bush by the time he looked at me. Had he been spying on me? This last was answered easily enough - he pointed to a camera positioned in the top corner if the room. How had I not noticed that before??

I was mortified to begin with but I must confess the idea didn't horrify me as much as I thought it would. What the hell was wrong with me? What had he begun in me?

"Come on Claire. I need you to tell me - it's part of your assessment."

When I eventually mumbled it was nice, he frowned and told me that wasnt good enough. He needed a detailed report of my reactions and sensations. So I found myself haltingly describing my self-exploration and how it felt.

He seemed to listening attentively, occasionally jotting down a note or two, but again, without any obvious reaction.

"That's very good Claire. I understand you may feel a little uncomfortable telling me this..." understatement!!!! "... but it is valuable in helping me assess you."

I nodded my agreement vehemently but could only gape in shock at his next statement.

"Now I want you to continue where you left off and continue reporting your reactions and sensations to me as you go."

Desborough

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Kettering

Northumberland

Love this,

Xx

Barnsley

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

"I...I can't do that!" I stammered, my heart hammering in my chest. "I couldn't do it with you watching."

Unfortunately, he had an answer for everything, including this. "That's ok. You can use the blindfold again so you can't see me."

Did he seriously think that would help? Clearly so, as he produced it from his pocket and came close enough to me to put it on. I must have still loked unsure because then he simply said, in a tone that showed he wouldn't accept no as an answer - "Do it now."

Reluctantly, I lay down and started to touch my arms but he took my hand firmly and guided it down to my bush. "From where you left off, please."

A took a breath, allowing myself to sink into a state of mind where I could pretend I was alone. I have no idea how I managed it, but I knew I needed to please him. Then I began again.

My fingers circled, twirling the tight curled hair down there. As the tip brushed what lay below, I gasped at the jolt that went through me.

A low cough reminded me what I was meant to be doing, so I began to describe how my fingers were making me feel, not just where they were touching but up into my chest and somehow deeper inside me, at my very core. I slowly felt myself become more breathless, my skin flushing with pleasure now, rather than embarrassment. If anything, the commentary seemed to heighten the effect my fingers were having.

As my fingers began to nudge further, they felt my lips part and for the first time, I felt a little bud of flesh. God it felt amazing but so intense that I couldn't bear to touch it for long. I allowed my fingers to work further back and they encountered a wetness I couldn't explain. Gently I allowed a finger to probe deeper and as it slowly slipped inside me, I realised this was where the moistness originated.

Withdrawing my finger for a moment, I curiously brought it up to my mouth to sniff and then tentatively taste. It was a delicious mixture of musky sweetness. Craving more and relieved to find I hadn't pissed myself, I reached down again. I allowed my finger to graze the strangely sensitive nub for a little longer this time but again couldn't bear it for long.

Without realising, my finger began a circular motion, dipping into the well before grazing the nub. It began slowly, but over time it began to speed up, as an amazing, new sensation started to build.

Deep inside me, growing like a flower, a tingling knot of something. I felt like I was flying down a hill, getting faster and more alive than I had ever felt before. My whole being was focused on this one area of my body and I lost all sense of time. It could have been seconds or hours that I hovered there, desperate to keep going even though I didnt know where it might lead.

And then, both suddenly and at last, I felt myself tipping over the top of the roller coaster and my whole body seemed to explode as I fell down, shuddering, gasping, not wanting it to stop. Ever.

By *ndytheStalkerMan  over a year ago

Bi cester

So much progress in such a short time. I can see you wanting to discharge yourself.

Haha I know! I'm a fast learner

leyland

Such a tease

By *ve58Woman  over a year ago

liverpool

Northumberland

So good ,

Xx

"So good ,

Xx"

Thank you so much

Barnsley

Constructive feedback is most welcome - this is my first posting so be gentle!

lincoln

By *rincess PhoenixWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

I am loving this,its very hot x

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Such a sexy story and so well written too.

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Amazing for a first try, love to read more

Nice x

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

Eventually, I collected myself enough to remember Dr Simons was still there, tore the blindfold off and demanded he tell me what had just happened.

"Did you enjoy it?" he queried, which I thought was rather a superfluous question lol. "That was an orgasm Claire- by your reaction, your first I would say. How are you feeling now?"

In truth, I was still shaky and more than a little overwhelmed by what I had made happen, but I was too curious, so said I was fine.

"That's good. You will be pleased that all of the assessments so far have been within the parameters of normal so I think it unlikely that there will be any lasting physiological damage. I'm going to leave a notepad and pen by your bed. If you have any questions or experience anything noteable over the next day or so, I want you to record your observations for me."

With a smile that told me he was pleased with my progress, he left the room. I lay down again, in order to further digest my reaction to The Orgasm and found myself beginning to drift away into an utterly blissful daydream. Then I sat up with a start of realisation. Assessment so far?!

What on Earth else could he possibly want me to do?

Near MK

What else indeed

Dudley

By *ohnlewis1Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This is clearly some sort of deviant switch therapy.

Having played with the delicious Frannie a couple of times she struck me as “ quite assertive”.” You do know where to put your fingers don’t you? Put them there!”

“ Yes Mistress”

Lovely eloquent sub fantasy. Keep it and us all cumming please.

[Removed by poster at 02/06/20 17:34:56]

"This is clearly some sort of deviant switch therapy.

Having played with the delicious Frannie a couple of times she struck me as “ quite assertive”.” You do know where to put your fingers don’t you? Put them there!”

“ Yes Mistress”

Lovely eloquent sub fantasy. Keep it and us all cumming please.

"

Thank you!

Haha with pleasure dear sir

Kettering

Darlington

Desborough

Looking forward to the next installment

stevenage

Torbaydos

Fortunately, I didn't have too long to wait for the answer.

About 90 minutes later, while I was dozing, I became aware of somebody standing beside my bed. To give myself a moment longer, I cautiously opened an eye slightly to try and see who was there, but couldn't hide my disappointment when I realised it wasn't 'my' doctor.

"Hello Claire. Sorry to disturb you but Dr Simons asked me to carry out some obs on you every few hours, just to make sure you had no adverse reaction to the treatment. Is it ok if I take your pulse, blood pressure and temperature?"

As I nodded consent, she began by gently brushing my hair away from my face, before inserting a thermometer in my ear and waiting a few seconds.

Still feeling sensitive from my earlier experience, even these light touches sent shivers through me and I had to tell myself to stop being ridiculous. She was clearly just here to do her job.

Next she grasped my wrist with one hand, while gazing at her watch, counting my heartbeats. As I lay there, I noticed she had lovely eyes framed by the longest lashes and soft peachy skin with hardly any trace of make-up. Again, I had to pull myself up. What on earth was wrong with me?

"Your pulse appears to be a little fast, Claire," she commented. "Are you feeling ok?"

Feeling the blush spread down my neck to my chest, I mumbled that I was totally fine, even if I wasnt convinced of it!

"Well you seem within the normal parameters otherwise,so far. I'm sure it's just being woken up that's caused it." She smiled at me reassuringly and then proceeded to strap a cuff around my arm to measure my blood pressure. This must have been normal too, as she made no comment, simply jotting down some numbers on a chart.

Assuming we were done, I started to relax and settle down. That was, until I noticed her putting on a pair of gloves and walk back towards me.

"Do you mind if I have a peek down there, just to make sure?"

'Sure of what?' I wanted to ask, but instead I nodded my head dumbly, while my stomach knotted and squirmed in embarrassment.

"Just try to relax and let your knees fall open for me," she murmured, trying to put me at ease. Ha!

I apologised for my awkwardness, saying nobody had ever been 'down there' before and she nodded in understanding. Then I felt a warm hand on each of my knees begin gently stroking along my thighs and back again, slowly and with only the lightest of touches. It reminded me of what I had done to myself only a short while before and, to my amazement, I felt myself calm down and even relax.

Without rushing, she carried on until she could see my discomfort disappear then quietly asked if it was ok to look now? Again I nodded, but this time without the feelings of shame or fear. It still felt odd to have someone inspecting my most private of places, but not so excruciatingly bad.

She leaned in, so close I could feel her breath feathering across my skin. With the utmost tenderness, she brushed aside my bush and ran a finger along my lips. It was as if someone had fired a jolt of electricity through me! I gasped out loud, unable to contain the pleasure it gave me and gripped the sheet in my hands, when what I really wanted was to grab her hand and plunge her fingers deep inside me.

Desborough

Didn't see that coming

Northumberland

Nice change of direction, ,

Xx

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Oh yes matron keep it coming

south west

Barnsley

Kettering

How wonderful

Edinburgh

Such filth. Looking forward to the next juicy instalment.

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

Near MK

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

stevenage

Thumbs up

I felt a single finger trace from the front to the back of my labia, sending tingles all over. Her other hand moved in and I heard a squeezing sound, followed by something really cold. I pulled away a little, so she put her now free hand on my knee and explained it was simply some lube to make an examination easier.

The surprise of the cold had worn off, so I relaxed again and allowed her to continue. I soon appreciated the consideration as a finger slipped easily inside me. I bit the side of my cheek to stop me moaning with pleasure.

"Ok Claire. You are doing so well. I just need you to give me some feedback as I examine you. Tell me what you feel and of course, tell me immediately if it becomes at all uncomfortable and I will stop. Ok?"

Oh God! How was I going to manage this? I could already feel that knot building in my stomach which I now recognised as the start of an orgasm. She was only doing her job and didn't need me losing it.

"I will try my best," I managed and closed my eyes to avoid eye contact. Of course, that just heightened my other senses, so possibly not the best idea but still better than gazing into those gorgeous eyes as she fingered me!

In a tiny voice, I began describing what I could feel; namely the finger going gently deeper inside before probing my inner sex, feeling for what I had no idea. The finger withdrew with a faint slurping noise - no need for the lube now!

Assuming we were done, I opened my eyes just in time to see her bring the finger to her mouth and lick it with the pink tip of her tongue. Seeing me look she paused, before licking it again and then offering it to my mouth.

Edinburgh

This is excellent. Full of surprises.

Near MK

Torbaydos

Fantastic

Greedily I took the finger into my mouth, licking it clean of my juices which tasted different mixed with the latex glove, but not unpleasant. As I licked, I looked up into her eyes and felt myself get even wetter, even more excited.

"Show me your clit," she demanded. My what? My face must have shown my ignorance because she added "the small bud at the front." Oh, so that's what it's called - my vocabulary was growing by the minute!

Eager to obey, I spread my lips apart and again felt her breath on my skin as she leaned in close. What she did next made me gasp aloud, forgetting my earlier attempts to stay quiet. I had expected her to touch it but she didnt. Instead I felt the warmth of her tongue run over my clit. God it felt amazing. I was mesmerized by what was happening and couldn't tear my gaze away from her face.

After she had licked it gently a couple of times, she closed her lips around it and began alternately sucking and running her tongue over it. I was in utter bliss and could feel my second ever orgasm building.

Knowing what to expect this time, I knew when I was getting close and started pushing my pussy onto her mouth to get to the tipping point. I hung there for what seemed an eternity, caught between the now and the next, desperate to ride that roller coaster again.

At the last minute, I felt her slip a finger into my pussy and rub something inside. This was too much and I groaned loudly as I gave in to the sensations of the moment. If anything, this time was even more intense than the first and I felt a strange floating feeling for a long time afterwards.

When my breath had returned to something like normal, I opened my eyes to find her staring at me, a faint smile playing on her lips.

"I'm guessing you enjoyed that examination," she said.

I nodded,not knowing what to say. Was this really how you assessed someone after an accident? I was beginning to think not but in my naivety, didnt know how to voice my question.

"Well that's good. I will leave you to rest up - sleep well Claire."

And with that, I was alone again in my hospital room.

By *urbsMan  over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

Northumberland

Wicked, so wicked,

Xx

Near MK

stevenage

I awoke the next morning feeling refreshed. Absolutely fine in fact and there was really no point in me taking up a hospital bed when someone else needed it. Despite feeling regret that my education would be over, I decided I would say something about it next time saw the doctor.

Looking back over the experiences of the last day or so, I couldn't help but start to feel the tingling I had learned to associate with horniness. I was contemplating letting my fingers explore again when the door opened and that beautiful face was smiling at me.

"Hello again. You're looking very bright today - I expect Dr Simons will be seeing you later to discharge you. Isn't that good news?"

But was it? Now that it seemed my leaving was going to be a reality soon, I wasn't so sure. My face must have shown something of my thoughts because she came over and put a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

"It's perfectly normal to feel uncertain about leaving Claire and you can be sure he won't let you go until he is certain you have made a good recovery. Don't look so worried."

I tried to smile,to show I was fine but suddenly found my lip wobbling and tears blurring my eyes. Immediately, she perched on the bed and took my face in her hands. She gazed at me intently and then kissed both of my eyes tenderly, as if to steal away my tears.

Then she let her lips travel across my forehead taking time little pecks, down my nose and onto my mouth. It felt like a butterfly dancing over my face and I kept my eyes closed so I could enjoy each kiss.

She slowly released me and stood up. Expecting her to go, I was surprised when she said, " I think we should move to the next stage Claire."

With that, she undid the buttons on her dress and stepped out of it, revealing herself to be totally naked aside from her shoes.

Northumberland

And so a lesson begins ,

Xx

Edinburgh

Mmmmm more please

Fantastic story

Dudley

lincoln

Darlington

Loving this

Torbaydos

Walking over to me, she motioned me to stand up, cupped my face in her hands and repeated the butterfly kisses. This time however, she continued down my throat and across my shoulders. I desperately wanted her to continue further; my breasts, my stomach and beyond.

Instead she lay down on my bed and gazed up at me.

"I want you to explore my body today. It will help you to know what the female form looks like ....and tastes like." Then she took my hand and guided it to her breasts.

"Touch me Claire. I will tell you what to do to please me."

With that, she closed her eyes. Shakily to start with, I began to trace my hands across her beautiful body, feeling the goosebumps the delicate strokes were causing her. Every now and then, she would gasp or moan, bite her lip and clench her legs together. All this I recognised as expressions of pleasure, because I had experienced them too.

Gaining confidence, I began to intersperse my touch with light kisses and even a tentative lick or two, taking my time, never going lower than the belly. Instinctively I knew that the more time I spent building it up, the greater the pleasure I could give.

As I explored her body, I noted with wonder the differing textures of skin. On the face, the peachy softness of the cheeks and the delicate silkiness of the eyelid, almost translucently thin. On the breast, the full swell which ended so satisfyingly in the puckered bud of a nipple, grown to hardness by my touch, my lick, my kiss. I was in a fascinating, new country and I relished my adventure there.

Eventually I descended lower and saw the gratitude in her eyes, as she opened them briefly. Still taking the time to savour, I rained kisses across her lower tummy, knowing how this would feel and then down one thigh and back up.

Each time, her legs drew a little wider apart, as if willing me to go to her pussy. When I could resist no more, I settled myself on the bed between her legs and gazed at what I knew to be the source of so much pleasure.

Unlike mine, her pussy was smooth and hair free. This meant I could see all the mysteries of the female sex clearly. I traced a finger along the faintly glistening lips, echoing what she had done to me.

Since I knew how this had made me feel, I chose to continue exploring her as she had me. Being able to anticipate her reactions only served to excite me more and I could feel my own pussy moistening.

I found the nub - the clit - at the front, which felt slightly larger and more pronounced under my fingers than my own had done. The effect, however, was just as electric for her: her eyes flew open and seemed to beg me to carry on.

Excited by this power, I decided to make her wait, just as she had done to me. I teased and toyed, brushing my fingers ever closer to her clit, without quite touching it. Next, I watched with fascination as I allowed a finger to part her lips at the wettest point and start to disappear inside her. It felt so good: wet and with such fierce heat.

I withdrew the finger and brought it to my lips, poked out my tongue and tasted. Sweet and musky, similar to my own taste but subtly different. Suddenly I needed to taste more and without warning, lunged at her and buried my nose in between her lips. My tongue darted out to take little sips, then longer ones before pushing as far inside her as I could reach.

And still I wanted more. The feeling and taste was intoxicating.

Perhaps a little clumsily, I pushed a finger into her again, hearing it slip in juicily and so aqsz

steadily that another soon joined it. Almost unbelievably, soon she had three of my fingers buried deep in her pussy with her juices dripping down to my wrist.

I saw the pleading in her eyes as she hung on her own personal roller coaster. With it, I realised for the first time, how intoxicating and powerful the giving of pleasure could be.

With my fingers still slipping in and out, I leant forward and let my tongue run over the hard nub of her clit. Almost immediately, her knees clamped either side of my head and she began bucking against me, desperate for release. Just when I was starting to panic about suffocation she let out a cry and stretched her legs out either side of me, every muscle tensed.

I sat still and quiet throughout, letting her ride out the final throes of her pleasure with my fingers still inside. When I tried to withdraw them, it seemed to reignite her and she rolled to one side, shivering and spasming uncontrollably.

Not knowing what else to do, I lay behind her like spoons and held her until she calmed down.

Love this one

Darlington

Northumberland

Intoxicating, sweet, sweet pleasure,

Xx

leyland

Well written wonderfull plot linexx

Once her breathing had returned to normal, she turned over so we were face to face. She gazed into my eyes and simply said, "thank you. It was as beautiful as I hoped it would be."

Then she placed the softest kiss on my forehead, before getting off the bed and pulling her dress back up. I was a little perplexed by this and even more so when,just before she left, she added," I hope you can forgive me Claire."

Feeling suddenly unsure and a little vulnerable, I pulled the sheet up around me and hugged myself. Had I done something wrong? What on earth had she done to think I needed to forgive her??

My mind was whirring and suddenly, I could stand no more. Pulling on a robe which hung on the back of a chair, I strode to the door and tried to wrench it open. What the hell? It was locked! Rage and fear running hand in hand through me, I hammered on the door demanding to be released.

Pretty soon, I heard footsteps outside and the sound of a key sliding into the lock.

"Ok Claire." It was my doctor. "I'm going to open the door now. You are in no danger and soon you will know the whole picture, so please calm down." His tone was soothing but firm and had the desired effect. I stepped away from the door and quietly waited for it to open.

As it opened, he came in carrying a pile of clothes - my clothes. "Get dressed claire then we can go somewhere and I can explain it all to you. Please."

All the fight left me and I obligingly slipped into the smart, casual clothes I had been wearing for my first day at the office, what seemed a lifetime ago. They had clearly been washed and pressed and smelled clean and fresh. Finally slipping on my shoes, I stood up straight and looked him in the eye.

" I have done what you said," I muttered between clenched teeth. "Now I think I deserve an explanation."

Wordlessly, he opened the door and stood aside to allow me to go out first. I stepped into what I had expected to be a hospital corridor and stopped dead. Whatever place this was, it was most certainly unlike any hospital or clinic i had seen before.

Registering my confusion, he stepped around me and started walking down the thickly carpeted corridor, flanked by at least four doors on each side. As I followed, I registered the hush of the place and realised there must be soundproofing to cancel out any noise. Where in hell was I?

Turning a corner he stopped outside a door which was different to the others, richer looking and with a window allowing me to see in. On entering, I quickly took in the huge bank of screens which dominated one wall of the room. Only three appeared to be operative and I quickly recognised my own room and two others, identical except for the occupier.

"I'm sure you must have a thousand questions Claire. Please allow me to talk and if, at the end there are any unanswered, I will be happy to explain as much as I can. Is that agreeable?"

No it most certainly wasn't but what else could I do? I nodded warily and moved to sit in the comfortable armchair he motioned me towards. This had better be good, I thought to myself.

"I'm going to start by saying that this was not intended to cause you any harm or distress. You must agree that your stay here has been comfortable and you have been well cared for." He looked up at this point as if expecting me to nod, but I was in no mood to oblige.

Sighing, he began to explain how I had ended up here, wherever that was!

Firstly, it turned out there was no hit and run. Instead I had been grabbed, sedated and bundled into a van to be brought here. My bruises came from not being secured inside and I had rolled into the side too hard.

Next,he told me he was a real doctor, but not of medicine. He specialised in psycho-sexual development and empowering people to make informed choices. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at this. Where had my choice been?

As if recognising his poor word selection, he added that everything I had done since arriving had been my choice. With a jolt, I realised that this was true. I had never felt forced to do or try anything. Suggestions were made and I then decided whether to follow them or not.

So that explained the how and to explain the 'why me', he pressed a buzzer in his desk and a woman entered, a little tentatively. It was 'my'beautiful girl.

"Claire, this is Mia. If you will allow, she wants to explain her part in this." He paused for what seemed a beat too long and I grudgingly nodded again, turning to stare at this girl whom I had known so intimately.

"I'm sorry Claire," she began, her eyes beseeching me to understand and forgive. "When I saw you come for the interview, I knew I had to help you. You were so painfully shy and clearly couldn't see how beautiful you are."

And with those words, it was as if the scales fell away. The receptionist. Of course! I had had a vague feeling of familiarity when this girl came to my room but couldn't pin point it. Now it was obvious. But why and how?

Over the next half hour or so, between them they explained how this worked. The doctor was immeasurably wealthy and a philanthropist. He had begun his treatment as a way to free people but soon realised his results were limited by him only being able to help one person at a time.

Then he hit upon the idea of recruiting those he helped to recruit others but only if they wished to. There was never any pressure and anyone showing signs of not gaining any benefit were immediately restored to their former life.

Because he was rich, he was able to build his 'clinic' in a quiet part of the country so no-one would notice any odd comings and goings. Also as soon as people felt they were done, they were sent home, just as I would be.

I still wasnt convinced that being snatched was a good choice but he explained it needed to be something that threw a person off balance so that they would be more receptive to exploring the real them.

"Finally then, we come to your last choice. You can be taken back to the life you led before, with a fantastic reference and a months wages to tide you over. If that is your choice, you will be blindfolded and taken back at night so you can never find us or come back.

If, on the other hand, you feel able to help someone else who was in your situation, you will be given work, accomodation and full training on how to select and treat others."

This then was my last choice to make. It would not be what the doctor wants, but what I myself wanted.

leyland

Congratulations, well written story with great twist. X

Edinburgh

Good unexpected twist

Thanks xx

Northumberland

Wow, what a cracking story, loved the unexpected ending, I know the choise I would have made if it were me.

Loved it,

Xx

"Wow, what a cracking story, loved the unexpected ending, I know the choise I would have made if it were me.

Loved it,

Xx"

Thanks so much for your support x

Out of interest, what would your choice have been? Lol

Northumberland

My choice? It would have been to stay,

Xx

By *urbsMan  over a year ago

Colchester/Ipswich

Really enjoyed the story looking forward to reading your next one.

Thank you well done

lincoln

Torbaydos

Near MK

Great story definitely stay