FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > an unexpected meet

an unexpected meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lam rocker OP   Man  over a year ago

Tain

I'd been invited over for the afternoon before but this time was different. When we got up stairs, the bed was covered in a silky smooth latex bed sheet and there were towels next to the bed too.

We started to kiss, she dragged me to bed and stripped me naked, while undoing her dressing gown. It fell from her naked body as she took off my t-shirt. Soon I was naked too and I felt her warm body close to mine as her hands wandered over my back and buttocks. She pulled me down to the bed and lay me down underneath her, all the time kissing me passionately. My cock was hard as she rubbed her pussy against it. I could feel the wetness as she slid over it, her clit rubbing against my shaft.

I was harder than I had ever been, when she asked me if I would mind her peeing on me. I'd never tried watersports but always wanted to explore it. As I mumbled 'yes' in between a mouthful of her tongue, she started to rub me harder and harder with her pussy. Her boobs rubbed against me as she slid up and down my body.

She was writhing with pleasure as she used me to masturbate her clit and then I felt it. A warm, wet liquid flowed onto my shaft as she rode me. It came in little spurts on each stroke and I enjoyed it immensely. The feeling of her pee on me was electrifying, the thought of her being so dirty as she slid on top of me was fantastic. For a minute or two I had to keep from cumming as she peed on me. She stopped and knelt over me and as I grabbed my wet cock to wank myself, she began to pee again, this time I could see and feel the warm liquid gush from her all over me. She'd been drinking a lot and it was quite clear, and odourless but it felt soooo good. It looked wonderful too as the stream pitter pattered down onto my hand and cock as I furiously wanked myself to an orgasm.

She came down to me, put her lips on my cock and cleaned the spunk from the end of it, then we used the towels to clean the liquid from the bed before going into the shower together to clean each other up.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

Great story.We have done this between ourselves when we are both in the mood...really erotic and also done it the other way round where the guy gently rubs the girls clit with his dick and then starts to pee while slowly wanking himself....peeing onto her pussy and clit in little spurts as she plays with her clit

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

Hmmm sounds great. Never thought I would like it until I tried. Even taking it in my mouth.

» Add a new message to this topic